: > you get maybe too easily banned for flaming... I wouldn't call something that only 0,006% achieve "too easy". Thats like saying "becoming challenger is too easy", because the percentages are about the same. Anyway, it's still good that you have learned your lesson.
I'm pretty sure the 0,006% thing is false because even if there are 1 billion players there's no way less than 60 000 are permabanned for flaming.
Urgoth (EUW)
: Will I be able to earn those new mastery points while having a chat restriction?
Nope. Riot once again puts behaviour before actual skill but this time on something that's supposed to show your skill. Better quit while you're ahead.
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: That really doesn't make it the right thing to do.
Why? Because the reported guy would get offended? So he should be let free because protecting 9 players is less important than not offending 1 guy?
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: It still takes multiple games for punishments to occur. Part of why it's taking so long is because, just looking at the type of person you are, your report value is in the dumpster for filing false reports.
So he actually had a reason to ask people to report this guy since obviously the ,,1 report is the same as 9'' is not always true.

nasko0222

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion