: You can not watch a replay from a previous patch, sorry. It is impossible
But i NEEED it. It would make such a good thumbnail as well cuz it would explain what the video is all about
Rioter Comments
UPPERCASE (EUW)
: I am sorry to say that it's not possible to get out of honor 0 when u did not reform yourself
you are saying i should be nice to 0/70/0 troller? and i have lvl 5 honor again.
: ok riot i am going to lawsuit riot for wasting my 30 mins of my life i want 100$ or lawsuit fuckers
: Of course they are "100% true", a Rioter posted them. Also fix your english
> they were actually wrong, as i got out of lvl 0 honor few days after. and dont blame me for not using ` sign. if you had a life, you would know, that not everybodey has time all day typing on boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Arukhan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fNWULwzt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-13T20:56:40.260+0000) > > I might be the lowest (excluding new players and those that don't play ranked), managed to hit 0LP in Bronze V this season - my losing streaks have been epic Sorry to ask you. But you have 27% winratio in Bronze 5. Why are you allowed to have "Riot" in your name ? Hope you're not in the balance team. imo. (dont take this as a hate, i dont want to get banned on formus... lol) EDIT: I know most balance team rioters are Bronze-Silver. Max plat i think. Dont know anyone above plat from balance team.. EDIT2: Nvm i just found out that there are different types of jobs you guys do that have nothing to do in-game.
Is it just me, or only bad players cry about ballance team? Bdw in ballance team there are plats and diamonds. I think 1 low elo player.
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: Is it just me or only unskilled people cry about balance when they can't even write a gameengine, even moreso balanced massively multiplayer online real time strategy battle arena type of game....{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Omg finally somebodey who thinks the same as me :D Add me pls sir.
Clarice (EUNE)
: Impossible to get out of honor 0?
I'm sorry to say that it is not possible to get out of honor lvl 0. It is just another way riot wants to make money, becouse with honor lvl 0 you miss on like 50% of rewards and you can't play in cool events. I got honor lvl 0 becouse i sad %%% to 0/70 nunu.
Declined (EUNE)
: Those requirements are accurate, you can read about them [here](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/clash-beta-launches-europe). Please notice that this event is a beta test, so kinks and minor issues (such as insufficient error messaging) are still under development and therefore Riot requires as much feedback as possible.
ty for reply. i just wasnt sure becouse i could not find any info about it myself.
Colandra (EUW)
: Yeah im in a similar position but reversed, i can make a team but my friend cannot join it nor create his own....
your friend probably have honor lvl 1 or 0 like me :(
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Hairblob, You've answered your own question without knowing it. These are the requirements in order to participate in Clash. The minimum Requirements are: + Lvl 30+ + Ranked in 1 or more Queues + Honor 2+
i was trying to join this event for like 70 min, and i joust found out that i cant becouse i got punished before.. i wish i wouldnt be toxic :({{sticker:cass-cry}} bdw is this requierments 100% true? becouse it says that it is service error so i was trying to fix my pc when it wasnt even broken :(
: Only a few more days... - Volunteer Event [Merry Christmas!]
: I got a permabanned account with 68% winrate on season 7 on darius and when I was climbing through low elo on my new acc on S7 I was doing full dmg darius and stuff like that for fun and then stoped playing toplane for a while.My winrate in preseason is currently 68% and op.gg mmr is false.I play with diamonds every game.I am now certain that everything I said is true cause I do it all on Darius instead of going for press the attack and win every matchup again.I even win against teemo jayce and kennen(that are matchups im supposed to lose)
Mmr on op.gg is not false. It is acually one of rare sites that actually shows mmr. About the story you are telling me, that you have permabanned account.. i can't know if it is is true, can i? I mean you don't sound like a good player to me, becouse you think that dorans shild is op against darius, while darius is stronger, just becouse this item exist. If they nerf dorans shield, they nerf darius also. Look at paches. Basicly darius buffs and nerfs are about black cleaver/dorans shield..
Perilum (EUW)
: 1x Icon 3x Borders Where exactly do you expect that you get the 3 skins on top?
Um he expected to be able to use boarders without having to buy skins also. I think this is what he was trying to say.
mohmyo (EUW)
: can't remember unfortunately , but game keep this S- on both game history and on champ highest rank
Amihan (EUW)
: i didnt know the music would fit
Is advartising alowed on boards?
: Is it me or is minion block worse this pre-season?
I don't think creep block got reworked in any way..
: Im plat 1 with D5 mmr tho.
D5 mmr? Your mmr is for platinum 2 :/ And in s7 you had 40% win rate with darius, and in preseason 8, you have 64% win rate. Idk how you mean that darius can't win vs tanks. If you trade it better than enemy tank, he won't outdmg you in most of cases. About dorans shield. Dorans shield is not much better vs owertime effect dmg, becouse in darius case, it gets like 2-3 hp more, than it would if his dmg wouldn't be ower time, and this is not much, if you don't just walk up to enemy, auto/q/w him once and go away, but that would be stupid.. Edit.: the last part is hard to understand becouse of my bad english. -it would be stupid to try to "poke" with darius with just getting 1 stack off and walking away.
Perilum (EUW)
: No you didn't. Also you got an email.
It is ok. Riot unbanned us or somehow fixed our problem.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings pro rusher 2, Sadly, this is an issue we can't assist you with on the Boards. We suggest you get **your friend** to [submit a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to Player Support. They'll be able to further assist you with this issue.
Oh i don't know what happend, but i tried to log in to my account again and i got in. Same for account named "pro rusher 1" I don't know what happend, but both of our accounts are back
Stark31 (EUNE)
: It`s impossible to get banned for that, j4 is a champ that was released by riot there is no restriction on what to play where. As long as people get to play yasou adc and bard toplane j4 adc is in the norm as well. Now troll and feeding on the other hand is something else. check with support.
I wasn't feeding/flaming/trolling. You can check our games. We had 100% win rate with this tactic.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I didn't have the sound on, but video shouldn't be autoplayed becouse me and my friend was playing on mobile data, and he got to close his youtube video fast, while my i was playing "other game" ( don't want my comment to be taken down becouse of advartising ), and i lost a LOT of mobile data becouse a video played to the end while i wasn't even watching it.
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: His Q isn't as strong as it was. Also, his E deals physical damage now, meaning it doesn't benefit from Magic Penetration anymore. AP Shaco is now solely reliant on his boxes, and this is impossible to pull off as a jungler.
I loved ap shaco, when his e was scaling with ap
Sleepkn8t (EUW)
: What's your highest S Champion and the fastest S Champion.
Katarina is the one, that i get s+ almost every game. Heck my match history on op.gg. i had few bad games, but i get s on her 70% of the time
: "-_- help me choose please...
I would pick the one without "z"
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: But if someone have bad early, they can be useful in late. For example focus attention of the enemy or push one lane. Anything. When you are 4, enemy knows your team is weakened and they are using it - split pushing, grouping up fast around objectives.
If somebodey have bad early, he can still be usefull in late, while troll, is worst than 0 early, and late :)
: No he kept spamming negative stuff instead of playing the GAME. He was warned after 14 day that ANY negativity/toxicity will result in a perma. But then he decides to write a novel during 2 matches full of toxicity and wonders why he got banned. Open your eyes. Context does not matter. He was extremely toxic. He got banned.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Report calling, general negativity and admission of boosting an account, all valid reasons to be reported, if you have already had a 14 day ban then sure a perma is valid as its the next step up, elo boosting is bannable straight off the bat however
He has been "boosting" this account from at least s5
: ok so , i said in pick order , i can go sup but please give me a carry role so i can actually impact the game dmg wise . i took sup and was 1.1.7 while everyone on my team had 6 deaths ! ended the game with 3 deaths ..and had a big kill participation . i pinged jungled i want blue, he left it for me , and right when i was supposed to basic it , varus comes up and q's xD . i flamed cause they were flaming me too btw i know its no excuse tho
I had a game when i was 9/5 fizz mid lane, while my whole team was flaming eachother, we had morgana adc, everybodey flamed, i only sad 2 or 3 maybe 4 words like gj, np or ty whole game.. i think i was feeling strange, or i started to reform a bit. You can do it to. Belive in yourself. By flaming your team for not trading your lane i mean: >AND I TOLD YOU I SHOULD GO MID BUT YOU GO MID AND PLAY CHAMP YOU DON'T KNOW AND FEED and there were like 4 more chats lafter or before that. I don't have time to find it right now. But yeah that is kind of flaming your team for not letting you mid.. Bdw can you add me if/when you create a new account?
: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob{{summoner:4}}
: still, i know my toxic behaviour isnt ok , but i dont think it is worth a perma ban. that was the main point of the topic
You got punished 4 times before. Basicly at that point permaban just means next lvl of punishment wich is permaban
Poramies (EUW)
: Scrolled down for 2 seconds and stopped reading at this: ÖG Smoke : i dont care about this game ÖG Smoke : u deserve to lose ÖG Smoke : u lost it Yep, deserved. None of that story about you getting support etc matters, only your behaviour and stuff you say. You had your warnings and bans before getting that perma but still didn't learn your lesson.
He just told his team, that it is their own fault they lost, not his, witch could be true
: as i written bellow, i play so many games in which i promote good qualities and not flaming and playing as a team :D and it works , but in the games where people just do things just to make you angry ..2 out of those 100 games ..and poof ! permaban
People that play like 4 games per week ( this is awrage ), will never understand the difference bettwen playing 2000 games or 200 games. Let me do the math for you. Lets say, that you get a troll in your team every 20 games. Sometimes troll gets you tilted and you sad somethink like "report that guy". This can allready get you banned, for calling people out. So the chanses of a player playing 200 games per year are 10x smaller, than for a player that plays 2000 games per year. It is true, that you shouldn't flame, but everybodey has a bad day.. I am just saying that, becouse people here don't understand somethink so obvious.. Bdw i do think you deserved your punishment, becouse flaming your team, becouse they didn't want to trade lanes with you, is stupid..
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > but again , im asking YOU , do you consider this chat logs enough for a perma ban ? If this was the only time you did this: no If you've been warned and punished for this behaviour in the past: yes I'm expecting the latter applies to you here. --- > when i even apologize for flaming ? It's nice that you apologize, but that still doesn't excuse your behaviour in the first place. If flaming was permitted if you simply said sorry afterwards, don't you think everyone would just say that in order to get off the hook? I once saw a player that used extremely vulgar language towards others, but always added an extra chat-line saying "jk", thinking that made it ok. What's your opinion on that? --- > and those people who i flamed did make me do it This excuse is generally known as a kindergarten excuse. You take responsibility for your own actions. **Nobody** forced you to behave the way you did, that was a decision you took when you pressed the enter-key. ---
I have to stop flaming becouse i got 25 games chat restriction allready, and i don't want to get harder punishments. I am so proud of myself that i didn't flame, when everybodey, even adc morgana was flaming others. I was angry, but I didn't say 1 negative word ( maybe i sad somethink like "noob jax", in after game chat, but i don't remember saying anythink toxic at all.
: Do you guys think its a fair perma ban ? or is this a bit rash
You didn't deserve perma untill you blamed your team for not giving you other role. And when you wanted to take blue as support. And when you flamed in your own language. Flaming a little bit is ok, but not spamming
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: Someone really needs to stop it
Afk is not nearly as bad as trolling/inting.. with 0/3 afk in your team, chanses of winning are low, but with an actuall troll, it is almost imposible to win, becouse whole team gets frustrated.. you can look at my laat ranked game. If you want, you can give me an email ( email that doesn't have your real mail in it ), and i can send you the replay of the game. If you could see the chat, it would be even better, but idk how to see chat in replay.. I am in s4 bdw, and that was 1st ( and probably last ) ranked game after a long time for me..
Adama (EUW)
: lol no. I was 1.80 at that age and weighd almost 80kg. I wasn't fat at all, so I doubt you are lol.
SODXI (EUNE)
: This was ranked. I don't see how this is related.
This is mostly related to ranked??? What part is not related??
: >If yes please explain me why and how I got reported. If you were reported and punished for it, you had a reform card. (That big thing when you log in, telling you you are not allowed to play, or chat restricted) If you did not get one (they are impossible to miss if you know how your eyes work), then your rewards are fine, and the reason why you don't have your border yet is **because as said about 100000000 times by riot, it can take some days for every account to receive them.** So, be patient, young Padawan.
>if you know how your eyes work xD
: Looking back, I used to be picked on too. Brother's do that. Just reply "Sure, I'm fat. I'm really fat. I'm probably going to die of heart disease some day. My arteries will clog and I'll donate my body to science and be used in one of those adverts for weight loss as an example. But you? Yes, you. You're obnoxious. You'll probably say the wrong thing to the wrong person someday. You'll have your teeth kicked out and probably become horribly disfigured, you may even end up in a wheelchair, living in a distorted reality. Unable to move, unable to function. Living out your tortured existence with ugly male care assistants wiping your bottom and dressing you for each and every day to come. But I'm sure you'd like that. No woman will ever love you once you become like that. So you'll die alone and friendless. So yeah, sure, I'm a bit on the chubby side. This can be solved with a little healthy eating. But with your attitude that you take to life, you'll either end up in a prison or a wheelchair, and those things and the problem that causes them aren't so easily fixed. You can't walk off your attitude like you can with my calories." In all seriousness. You should probably just play less games with him. I've got an ass of a brother too who insists on playing with me. I play as few games as possible with him.
Ty. That may be usefull some day. Am i really fat if i am 174 centimeters tall, have 64 killograms, and am 17 years old? :(
Perilum (EUW)
: The reason for your AFK is irrelevant. You destroyed the game experience of 9 other people. Fix your problems. It's nobody else problem, except yours.
He destroyed o others people game? You think enemy team wasn't happy to have higher chanse of winning in ranked game? And his team still won, they weren't happy, but who cares if they still won?
: Yeah I honor them for playing well. If they are toxic their team will report them they will just get punished and my honor won't matter anyway
He sad: "they can steal their jg farm". This is not bannable, while he can get honors for it..
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Season rewards will take few weeks time to recive, some players get them faster, others slower.
And some players will get nothing, becouse they had punishments (me) :(
: Just _Talk to him_. **He'll understand**. Stroke his hair occasionally, make him feel welcome. Tell him what you want from the relationship, and how you intend to get what you want. You need to be more encouraging of the positive behaviors like keeping his mouth shut or paying the bills in restaurants, but when he's looking for a quick squeeze whilst whistling and screaming you **must** admonish this behaviour and not give in so easily. You simply cannot have him acting like a child in front of everybody and bringing your relation into disrepute. Who would like to be associated with a serial whistler? Not me and not you. I don't care if he's humming the tune of the Westerwald lied, he's just not worth the hassle if he cannot conform to your extremely high standards. Normally, you'd just not play with him or interact with him, but you can't choose your masteries and runes because they got removed and your lover's non-stop whistling just doesn't help. Ideally, you could build up some mental resolve and start putting him first. But who does that in this day and age, when you can kick and scream and someone has to endure you, instead of you enduring them? People always say you don't get to choose your own vegetables. This is true, but I've seen farmers markets and they're everywhere.
This could be good, if he knew how to listen.. he keeps calling me fat, and he knows i don't like it.. basicly most of the things he does, are only to make me angry. Like today, he hidden my phone for 4 hours..
: close him in the bathroom or something
: Are you sure it is not because duoing with him changes the mmr of the game?
I am not 100% sure, but when he came in room and started being noisy and annoying, i couldn't concertrate on the game.. he came in room 2nd half of my 2nd game.. but you could be right..
: Like a sister but less "stimulating" (ifyouknowwhatimean)
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I don't know where i could get earplugs, but that helped me think of using earpods. Thank you.
Show more

pro rusher 2

Level 124 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion