Vekia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=semera123,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ALvmiwBZ,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T16:27:19.344+0000) > > Gold 5 has been your highest rank and you lecture people on how to play the game? Mate you haven't been close to plat and you are telling me how you have to be high diamond to play a champ. Do you even believe what you are saying? How about next time you try thinking straight, and stop being a subjective moron that is ready to disproof everything someone throws at his face because of 3 normal games with GP in them.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} I'm being extremely objective. But I can see I've triggered someone. You argue as if your rank matters in this argument and try to invalidate my argument with it, yet you're only G2 and act like it shouldn't invalidate your own. If you think I'm not high ranked enough to know what champions people should play, then you aren't ranked high enough to tell people what they can play. Hence your argument about rank is invalid. In your language, "shut the f*ck up, trash".
When did I mention my rank? When did I use the argument that I am a bigger rank? When did I say that it validates my opinion? You are just spilling garbage and ignoring everything. How can you say that you have to be diamond 2 to play gangplank when you haven't been plat? Explain it to me. Do you have any experience with that elo? Or are you just making up stupid things. My rank has nothing to do with this. I could be bronze 5 and my point would still be valid because what you are saying is plain wrong and with no base whatsoever. Also everyone can play what he is good at. If you think you can only play the easy champs Redmercy showed you in his vid if you are in bronze and you shouldn't play the "higgghhhh skill cap champssss boohoooo" because you aren't diamond 2, you are just being ignorant. I'm not high enough to tell people what they can play. Alright if you think so. Continue telling people that they can't play things they like and continue ruining the game for others. Don't try to support people with information to get better. Don't encourage anyone. Just complain on boards about how bad your teammates are. Then expect to get better ones. It doesn't work like that.
Vekia (EUW)
: Yep you do.
Gold 5 has been your highest rank and you lecture people on how to play the game? Mate you haven't been close to plat and you are telling me how you have to be high diamond to play a champ. Do you even believe what you are saying? How about next time you try thinking straight, and stop being a subjective moron that is ready to disproof everything someone throws at his face because of 3 normal games with GP in them.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Vekia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=semera123,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ALvmiwBZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-04-06T08:04:36.515+0000) > > Yeah if you aren't diamond you should play only Nunu and Master Yi because you clearly aren't close to challenger and therefore you "SUCK NOOB DON'T PLAY RANKED". Well I don't really care. Everytime there's a GP mid or top on the enemy team in my elo, it's a free win. People just don't have the knowledge nor the skill to play GP effectively. It's the main reason people tell you not to main these champions when climbing. They require a lot of mechanical skill and game knowledge rather than just one or the other meaning you're much more likely to make mistakes and mistakes on these champions often mean you lose the game. If players had the mechanics and knowledge on GP they'd easily climb to high elo, but this is almost never the case, because they don't know how to play the champion.
Diamond 2 is 0.11% of League. If you really think you have to be one of the 1% best players to play Gangplank decently then quit and don't reply at all.
Vekia (EUW)
: People need to stop picking GP mid if they aren't Dia 2 or higher, because no one below that knows how to play GP.
Yeah if you aren't diamond you should play only Nunu and Master Yi because you clearly aren't close to challenger and therefore you "SUCK NOOB DON'T PLAY RANKED".
: I need 9 orange cristals for Anivia's 1820 skin...
You have a bigger chance of getting something which gives you orange essence when disenchanted than blue. I give you two chests max to unlock it. Don't be so hasty about it - you may open something which you like more and use the anivia skin to craft it.
Wreit (EUNE)
: Question about the Slumber Party
I feel like the whole thing isn't clear enough for anyone. It is poorly explained and you can't even track your points. I gave up after two wins because it's just annoying to make you play 6 champions.
: > This actually needs changes because every time i play jng i lose and when i go top i win this is acutally messed up! Jungle is pretty much the role to go if you wanna carry. If you loose when playing jungle and win by playing top your jungle is just worse than the actual average jungler in your elo.
Imo mid is the role if you want to carry. A roaming mid mage to be more specific. If you are good with something like taliyah or ahri you can destroy your lane, have insane wave clear that helps to achieve easy roams for which you also have a lot of tools. And they don't fall off late game and can still gets kills with outplays even when behind and have pretty nice skill caps. Jungles have to look out for a lot of things and the mids can just shove the wave and get a fast gank bot for a potential double kill. It's just my opinion though.
Athgreat (EUNE)
: Rank System
Write a ticket to Riot.
Seraphinite (EUNE)
: I need Teacher(Support)
Just watch streams of pro players, guides on youtube, or full replays of known support mains. More often then not watching that and paying attention to the neat things they do will help you a lot more than someone trying to over-simplify everything. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes, not theirs. That is the way I got into ADC- watching imaqtpie's streams and seeing all the new builds, the strategies, the combos with supports, the overall meta.
LazySlav (EUNE)
: And tell me when did you earn something at the same day you complete event in League of Legends? Cmon people you still don't have logic reactions?
There isn't such a thing as "logic reactions". Also I am pretty sure that in a lot of events you got what was promised the moment you did what was instructed. The shurima event, the event when Azir first came out and Ascension was put into league, you could get icons that represented how many wins you got and you got them along with the wins and not when Ascension was removed.
DonTGR (EUW)
: i dont think they cant get out of the divisions, they just dont care. they enjoy the game the way it is, and play it for fun. just a few % of world wide players serioulsy going for rankeds, and wanna clim the elo. so, most players are unranked/bronze/silver. cos they dont care for rankes, which is the biggest player pool league have. so get your facts right, before talking to me
So by your logic you can't enjoy the game while you climb? You can't enjoy the game because you are good at it? Also really funny how you talked about only one of my points and are so blinded by your own hypocrisy and smug attitude that you are trying to disprove something that is objectively right. Also if you are going to comment something moronic and idiotic like " lol, gold is the new bronze,,nothing special about it " I'm pretty sure you do care about the ranked games. I mean why would you want to insult someone on their success if you just want to play the game for fun? So how come you are silver 5 then? Stop being so ignorant.
LazySlav (EUNE)
: How do you know there is "Slumber party" going on if you didn't even read the article???? People please read articles they will answer 99% of questions! http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/slumberparty
Additionally, everyone who earns at least 600 points during the event will win a Hextech Chest and Key. Nowhere was it stated whether you get it the moment you earn those 600 points or at the end of the event. "During" doesn't mean you get the reward when the event ends, it means that you have to get the points during the event. It's open for interpretation.
: FPS problems again !?!?
I was getting more than 60 FPS on highest and suddenly everything went down the .... I had to change to low and medium to run and it was still lagging. My monitor is 60Hz so I decided to put a limit to 60 fps max and it actually made my frame rate 57-60 on high. I'm not really sure what causes the drops but since I've done this it got noticeably better. By drops I mean it literally running more than 100 one second than 30-50 the other and again and again. I always play with shadows turned off though.
DonTGR (EUW)
: lol, gold is the new bronze,,nothing special about it
Hi guys, it's me, mister Smart League Player. I aim to discourage everyone better than me and to spout stupid things without any facts holding them up. I've got no idea what I'm talking about but I will still comment on it. Like dude shut the hell up. If that was the case how come there are people that can't get out of bronze and silver? If that was the case how come gold 3 is around 10% of the top? If that was the case why are people in silver and bronze more than the rest of the divisions? If that was the case how come you are silver 5.
FrankiYT (EUW)
: What has happened to this game?
Kha'zix and Rengar are meta right now, they are picked in both pro and normal play, they have the ability to carry lanes, snowball and eliminate crucial targets. If you are failing with them it's your own problem. You have a 60% win rate with kha right now. Why are you complaining? If you really think you are getting so bad with rengar just stop playing him. 60% win rate means you will eventually climb. You can't expect to win every game and you can't expect to have a positive win ratio with every champ.
: i cant get chests and keys
You have to stop flaming or leaving or whatever you are doing right now. Riot has stated that you will be rewarded again after a change in behavior can be noticed. I won't lie, I'm not a saint and I got chat restricted this season but I learned from it, completely stopped with the stupid insults and around two weeks after that I got my chests and keys like before.
: @Riot,support service made me uninstall the game.
Your account can't just get hacked. If it was so easy every challenger account would already be stolen. You either did something stupid (shared it with friends, they lied to you, tried some sketchy sites) or had a virus which was used to get your info. You didn't just get hacked. And you have to address this to riot. If they don't give it you can't do anything. Boards won't help.

semera123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion