shot2222 (EUNE)
: i didnt mean they are not important for sup basicily some people know how to use them and some people dont
iam not main jax >< iam main ww , rammus and yasou
shot2222 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=casually stronk,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=p6IlFy4Y,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-02T16:37:25.735+0000) > > Well seems like you dont want to improve as you dont want to take the advice :) > I could have given you one coaching lesson but seems like you are good to go :) xd no man im sry i was just mad but iam cool now idk why i bought the gauntles i though i need to tank vs irelia and in same time buy that mana sword to improve my W the thunderlord idk if its right or no but i saw it works with many people and with me it helps me to do dmg in early game i know that i do mistakes but supp items i realy dont know how to use them since i play supp and do some dmg to help my adc
i checked many sites about masteries but that was just boring instead i checked how to play theese champions and how to play against thoose champions etc and it a bit works i will check masteies sites before i pick another champion thanks for advice but runes i guess i will do that later since i dont have much ip
: Well seems like you dont want to improve as you dont want to take the advice :) I could have given you one coaching lesson but seems like you are good to go :)
> [{quoted}](name=casually stronk,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=p6IlFy4Y,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-02T16:37:25.735+0000) > > Well seems like you dont want to improve as you dont want to take the advice :) > I could have given you one coaching lesson but seems like you are good to go :) xd no man im sry i was just mad but iam cool now idk why i bought the gauntles i though i need to tank vs irelia and in same time buy that mana sword to improve my W the thunderlord idk if its right or no but i saw it works with many people and with me it helps me to do dmg in early game i know that i do mistakes but supp items i realy dont know how to use them since i play supp and do some dmg to help my adc
shot2222 (EUNE)
: at games i played sion supp they actually banned my main supps and i hadnt time or choice so i picked sion i dont buy wards but only if necessary also in that game i lost and pictured for u i used vision wards i dont make item builds my builds depends on enemy and on the situation iam in my masteries i put to fit my playstyle i bought attack speed runes for jax and xin since i played them alot and didnt buy more runes i dont buy ancient coin since i think supp items are not necessary but i just has to buy my own build and just won a ranked match with blitz with no supp items
i didnt mean they are not important for sup basicily some people know how to use them and some people dont
: By just taking a 2min Look at your op.gg I can see quite a lot of things. You cs/min Your runes Your masteries Your itembuilds You havent bought a single vision ward In your past 20games Not getting ancient coin on sion support I suggest that you Look at probuilds.com and champion.gg for builds, masteries and runes
at games i played sion supp they actually banned my main supps and i hadnt time or choice so i picked sion i dont buy wards but only if necessary also in that game i lost and pictured for u i used vision wards i dont make item builds my builds depends on enemy and on the situation iam in my masteries i put to fit my playstyle i bought attack speed runes for jax and xin since i played them alot and didnt buy more runes i dont buy ancient coin since i think supp items are not necessary but i just has to buy my own build and just won a ranked match with blitz with no supp items
: Read this if u cant climb from low elo,....
all that is good but what if u lost almost 10 or 15 games in row ? that is losing streak ok ok take a deep breath i stopped playing ranked for week and played normal came back to get a team that made me lost 4-5 and others are mid 1-9 jg 0-6 supp 0-5 and afk and adc is 1-5 so now tell me what to do 2 other games and another demote in streak gg i realy tried not to flame , abuse or anything i changed lanes with mid since he was 0-3 so he went top and fed enemy in top too now i cant kill mid or top bot keep dieng and jg is sleepy so i got mad write me some medicine that can help u get cooler while playing league of legends and iam sure i will buy it and keep demoting silently
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

shot2222

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion