Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: The only problem here is the fact that people don't want to respect riot's rules And when they get banned they start complaining But how is it an unfair system? You break the rules and you get banned for it Actions and words have consequences You agreed to these rules when you made your account And how should the system be changed then?
The only problem is that the rules are stupid and people get away with crap and some people don't. Unfair-> You get banned, sometimes the other guy doesn't. The rules->Bad rules are bad regardless if people get banned for breaking them or not. Consequences->Sometimes too harsh and unacceptable. Agreed to these rules->People don't read ToS/ToU, that's a fact, you also can't play without being forced to agree to their rules, there is really no choice in the matter. You use the "you agreed to these rules" too much and too often as an excuse to defend riot, it's pathetic and really obvious that you're a fanboy. Changing the system-> A thread can be made for that but it won't be accepted by the fanboys, every game has their fanboys, I was one too actually but I changed, you should too.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: so if 100000 player have fun and one does not then they have to change the game so that one can have fun too? its the other way around, if you dont have fun move on and play something that is fun...
You're too stupid for this thread, move on.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Just because you have a different experience with the game doesn't mean my points are invalid. https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.766914658.2290/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
He has a shitty experience with the game, if other people have a better experience their points would likely be invalid since they don't know his experience so far. A clever joke doesn't mean much, but at least you're clever, I hope you're clever enough to understand the bad side of this game.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >League of legends isn't playable anymore. People are openly inting in ranked games and riot does nothing about it. im in high silver and dont even remember the last time i met with ppl who inted in my games... poor gameplay/teamwork is more common which is fine by me, noone born challenger... >People are flaming and wishing you death (or worse), you report them, and there is no message about them being banned. the first punishment for flaming is chat restriction, and you NEVER get message about that, and you get that message only like 10% of the times you report someone, and you dont get it at all if the guy is banned after the next game he is playing rather than in the game you just did with him >Poeple flame you in game and when you respond to them or try to have a conversation using arguments you are the one getting banned. if you flame you get banned... its simple as that, and if your definition of "trying to have a conversation" is flaming/verbally abusing them then dont be surprised that you get banned... mute them as fast as you can and report them after the game, im pretty sure you cant get banned for that >Very disappointed because I have been playing since season 2 and to see this game at this very low state is saddening. im playing since season 3 and i think the game is getting better each season, too bad the same cant be said about the community... >I am strongly considering giving up on the game and encouraging my friends to do the same as they are having a hard time trying to enjoy this mess. if you have to try to have fun then why do you bother? i play games just to have fun, if i have to try i just find a game where i can have fun without trying... you dont have to hold on a burning hot handle when there are a million colder ones out there... >The banning system is unfair. it bans toxic ppl, how is that unfair? >The champions are unbalanced. which ones? because the ones im hearing about are mostly the new ones and those are unbalanced because ppl dont know how to play against them yet... >The client is rubbish and breaks every day. since we have the new client i never had any problem with it other than the hextech tab not working after games, but that can be fixed by clicking on shop and on hextech again... >I understand the game isn't in its prime anymore and now it's just about milking as much money as you can before the game dies but it is very upsetting. a 10 year old game with pretty active pro/esport scene, millions of players every day etc is not over its prime imo... maybe its just YOU who got bored of it? and thats totally fine too, you can leave noone forces you to play >My team wouldn't listen and kept flaming me so I started arguing to explain why they are wrong. After the game I received a 14 day ban. so you flamed back and got banned... it seems like the punishment system is as fair as it can be... >Few weeks ago I reported a person who told me he would r*pe my sister, slit my mother's throat and kill me. I never received a message of that person being banned. he prolly got a chat restriction, you never get a message for chat restrictions >The report/ban system is a complete joke and you will see more players leaving the game because of the developers/rioters not being competent at doing their job. it banned you, so its working fine... and if this means that the toxic ppl who think the punishment system is trash are leaving then https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/490/511/148.jpg >All about the money none of the points you made are about the money, so how is this all about the money?
Point that it's all about the money so your riot shield can be broken: They release skins yet ignore bugs, that's all. Literally that shows how much they care. The banning system is often unfair as in you get banned but some people get away with it, or you get banned for dumbass reasons. "he prolly got a chat restriction, you never get a message for chat restrictions" a chat restriction for death threats and rape threats? I got banned 14 days no warnings for 3 letters, that seem fair to you? "which ones? because the ones im hearing about are mostly the new ones and those are unbalanced because ppl dont know how to play against them yet..." I think it's a known fact that people hate the balance team, I doubt it's for no reason. This another attempt to shield riot's mistakes but people ain't buying it. "since we have the new client i never had any problem with it other than the hextech tab not working after games, but that can be fixed by clicking on shop and on hextech again.." 2 known bugs to me and my friend: -client doesn't remember settings, resets runes the next day and if you're lucky you get to keep your settings, if not you don't. -client doesn't start the game's loading screen, my friend gets low priority queue because of this bug. I've seen threads months old about these bugs, but hey, at least there's a new skin.
LuckyChloe7 (EUNE)
: Riot doesn't care anymore
True, the client is very broken, me and my friend joke about what bugs will they add in the next update, currently I've got the runes reset bug (it also resets client settings), my friend's client doesn't get him into the game, he gets low priority queue sometimes because of it, the bugs are never fixed, I've seen threads 3-4 months old about my bug, no fixes. Also the client is so laggy for me, I've got more fps in the game. NEVER, and I mean NEVER type in chat, you don't know who might find something to report you for and it's 2019, everyone is offended by everything. In matchmaking I get opponents that triple my level and quadruple my points.
KokOnBush (EUW)
: You, are a real gamer, people in league, are bunch of snowflakes. Delete this game, or make sure to play this game, INT (subtle, so they can't ban you), and make sure to report everyone. The game will be dead in 5 years. mark my words.
"You, are a real gamer, people in league, are bunch of snowflakes. Delete this game, or make sure to play this game, INT (subtle, so they can't ban you), and make sure to report everyone. The game will be dead in 5 years. mark my words." I doubt it will be dead in 5 years because it's pretty addictive, but if bugs keep piling up and they're not fixed, it's probably gonna die. The "snowflakes", there are some of them but there's also people that love this game so much they don't see the bad in it or they turn a blind eye to it, those people will defend riot with whatever sounds like an argument even if it is stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=slick408,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WAEKEdGx,comment-id=00010000000100000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-24T18:05:38.191+0000) > > "Yeah, you gave an example that isn't applicable in an environment where you get grouped with at least 5 strangers, good job." > You're the one who said "any environment", I'm sure there are plenty of other environments in which your convenient excuse doesn't work. > You can't use common sense to excuse severe punishment with no warning because of some insults that no one takes seriously, even less online. > I never said I don't accept common sense as the easiest way to avoid breaking the rules, you seem to think common sense is some sort of ToU created for League, you forget that people have DIFFERENT opinions about literally everything, I mean everything. Still the general consensus is to not insult and harass other people. It's a convenient excuse but the norm. So again, if you are having difficulties determining whether or not a given situation is appropriate for the usage of insults (banter in that case), then just play it safe and stick by the rules. Also no idea why you think it's "toxic" for new players, since it's just a temporary punishment showing, that such behaviour isn't tolerated at all. After that you can keep playing.
"Also no idea why you think it's "toxic" for new players, since it's just a temporary punishment showing, that such behaviour isn't tolerated at all. After that you can keep playing." I haven't seen punishment this harsh for a couple of words, in every game I've played I never got banned for 14 days straight because of some bad words that a lot of people say, being toxic isn't something rare (hence the cruel punishment you get for being toxic). It's toxic for new players because you don't expect to get hammered into the ground for something as small as that, I would've taken some chat restrictions, maybe a warning. A new player doesn't expect to get insta banned for that. No warnings, nothing. It's like getting ambushed. If people know what the punishment is for being toxic, if it isn't that bad for the first offence, they will go all out and accept the punishment just to release some anger, a lot of people do that. But if they knew what the punishment was (which they don't, there's no insta ban list, no one warns you about the punishment sytem) they would reconsider and not be toxic since you get punished so much for so little. I had to warn my friends (one of them plays for 4 years and the other for a couple of months), it now became a joke among us after I got clapped by Riot.
slick408 (EUNE)
: "Yeah, you gave an example that isn't applicable in an environment where you get grouped with at least 5 strangers, good job." You're the one who said "any environment", I'm sure there are plenty of other environments in which your convenient excuse doesn't work. You can't use common sense to excuse severe punishment with no warning because of some insults that no one takes seriously, even less online. I never said I don't accept common sense as the easiest way to avoid breaking the rules, you seem to think common sense is some sort of ToU created for League, you forget that people have DIFFERENT opinions about literally everything, I mean everything.
I knew when I typed k ys that probably some form of punishment will come from my angry comments, but I never expected punishment so harsh for an argument online, this is very toxic towards new players that don't know insta ban words exist. I actually didn't expect punishment since I argued with bad words (boo hoo hoo) on other blind pick games and didn't get no chat restrictions or no bans.
: Yeah, you gave an example that isn't applicable in an environment where you get grouped with at least 5 strangers, good job. >You do know what freedom of expression means? You asking that question makes me doubt you know its meaning. Also if you don't accept common sense as the easiest way to avoid breaking the rules... then read and follow the rules!
"Yeah, you gave an example that isn't applicable in an environment where you get grouped with at least 5 strangers, good job." You're the one who said "any environment", I'm sure there are plenty of other environments in which your convenient excuse doesn't work. You can't use common sense to excuse severe punishment with no warning because of some insults that no one takes seriously, even less online. I never said I don't accept common sense as the easiest way to avoid breaking the rules, you seem to think common sense is some sort of ToU created for League, you forget that people have DIFFERENT opinions about literally everything, I mean everything.
slick408 (EUNE)
: Stop with the "control yourself", told you the 10th time, it's not that I can't control myself, we all trash talk, another fact. Did I really need to get banned 14 days to learn that typing 3 letters in the correct order will fu'ck you over. I said a word I didn't know was so powerful that you get insta banned for it. How is a new player supposed to know what words are insta bans? Really, there's no warnings before you play ranked. I learned that I should warn my friends of the crappy ban system. That's all I learned.
"You must mistaken me with someone, as in fact I did read ToU. I also read ToU or ToS of things that I install. So not everyone clicks "I agree" button without reading rules first." Yes, I thought there were less of you white riot knight defenders. Still doubt you read every ToS/ToU, that's very uncommon if you actually do. "No. Frustrated people that are too afraid to say what they want in real life shows their true colours on Internet. Rest act the same way on Internet and outside it." Severely doubt that "act the same way on Internet and outside it." You imply I'm frustrated online, I told many people what I wanted to say, anyway, you just assume things but you don't really know me, that's the anonymity I'm talking about. "Oh summer child. You don't even know how frail is your Internet anonymity. Even using VPN and other applications do not grant you 100% anonymity." I don't frequently use facebook or other social medias, I prefer discord and reddit. I don't have any pictures of me circulating anywhere, I take precautions. I don't know about others but I'm sure you don't use your real name online everywhere, neither do I.
: Ya. I generally say this to my friends whoever is starting to play and in boards. Also writing some words leads to direct ban (just learnt it here).
Maybe a list needs to be made so other people don't get the same crap. I've warned my friends too after I got banned. They were shocked.
slick408 (EUNE)
: I was using the phrase common sense a lot? You got the wrong guy. "No matter the environment" Wrong, check the other reply, I just gave you an environment where I can freely express myself and what I feel. You do know what freedom of expression means? Swearing is considered impolite but that doesn't mean you can't do it in any environment.
: > **common sense** > noun >_ sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence._ You were using the phrase **common sense** a lot, but you don't seem to undestand what it means, that's why I posted the definition for you. Common sense dictates, that any form of insults isn't acceptable and as such it's not surprising at all, that you get punished for it... again, no matter the environment. For example, try walking up to a stranger and start insulting him in all seriousness. Good luck with that.
I was using the phrase common sense a lot? You got the wrong guy. "No matter the environment" Wrong, check the other reply, I just gave you an environment where I can freely express myself and what I feel. You do know what freedom of expression means? Swearing is considered impolite but that doesn't mean you can't do it in any environment.
slick408 (EUNE)
: Stop with the "control yourself", told you the 10th time, it's not that I can't control myself, we all trash talk, another fact. Did I really need to get banned 14 days to learn that typing 3 letters in the correct order will fu'ck you over. I said a word I didn't know was so powerful that you get insta banned for it. How is a new player supposed to know what words are insta bans? Really, there's no warnings before you play ranked. I learned that I should warn my friends of the crappy ban system. That's all I learned.
"But they do tell you that. Whats more, when clicking the "I Agree" button you admitted that you read the ToU and will follow it. If you lied, then whose fault it is?" Even you admitted that none of your friends read ToU. Everyone clicks "I agree" even if they didn't read the ToU. You keep mistaking the real word with the virtual world. In the real world I don't simply tell people to commit suicide, I have standards and limits. In the virtual world people show their true colors. Irl you will be judged for your actions (like making a scene). On the internet, everyone is protected by anonymity unless they choose not to. Here you can express yourself without caring too much about what people think.
slick408 (EUNE)
So you're that stupid, huh. We all talk trash, you do/did too, when you did, why didn't you control yourself? You see how dumb that sounds? It's not about controlling yourself, I don't have anger problems, I don't punch walls or computers, those people need to control themselves. "Yes, you needed to get 14 day banned because you used a 0 tolerance word which gives you an instant 14 day ban" It's very stupid, a ban with no warnings, it's too sudden and pretty much unfair. You throw a player in a game but don't tell him what will get him insta banned, how is the player supposed to know? Maybe some people will take a chat restriction just to defend themselves, but not a god damn 14 day ban. If you can't see how that's unfair then I'm sad that you're this dumb and sensitive. "You're supposed to know by using your common sense" No. No. No. Common sense WILL NEVER tell you that YOU GET INSTA BANNED if you use K YS. "You didn't know that telling someone to end their life isn't a good word to use?" Same with other insults, "go fu.'ck yourself", you realise you're telling someone to traumatize themselves for life? If you ever said that so somebody (100% you did), then why didn't you USE COMMON SENSE, huh? "It's not really a crappy ban system, it's just your crappy attitude" No, I'm very sure that some people who got banned for dumb reasons think otherwise (huh, like 3 letters 2 weeks?) You ignored some points, maybe because they were true or maybe because you can't comprehend them.
: Useful tip: **Write /mute all in chat at start of the game.**
It'd be cool if it was a warning before you played ranked, type /mute all cause it's 2019 baby, you never know what offends who so you might get insta banned with no warning.
VipiPoiss (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WAEKEdGx,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-23T10:45:31.521+0000) > > Except that they do get punishments > If they actually troll/int, they will get punished > Every day i see posts on the boards about someone getting banned for "inting in 1 game" etc > And guess what they're saying. They're complaining about toxic people not getting banned but inters always getting banned > > It's quite hilarious Well then they got unlucky. Back in like season 5 I ran it down so hard, my final score was like 0/53 and guess what? I never got banned or even a warning.
You can make a new account and buy their skins, amirite?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Welp have fun with that Not really. You said unacceptable words and got a 14 day ban for it because riot does not tolerate those words Yay you learned something If you can't control yourself, disable the chat Good job
Stop with the "control yourself", told you the 10th time, it's not that I can't control myself, we all trash talk, another fact. Did I really need to get banned 14 days to learn that typing 3 letters in the correct order will fu'ck you over. I said a word I didn't know was so powerful that you get insta banned for it. How is a new player supposed to know what words are insta bans? Really, there's no warnings before you play ranked. I learned that I should warn my friends of the crappy ban system. That's all I learned.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Except that they aren't bad rules Be a decent person in game and you won't get banned It's not really hard. Just throw a little bit of common sense in there Except that the K word's only meaning is to tell someone that they should end their life You arguing and arguing about this ain't gonna change the rules
I'd rather kill myself than cut my genitals and f.uck myself. It isn't about common sense, it's just that the insta ban is too aggressive. I don't care about changing the rules, after this incident I'm disabling chat every game, it's too risky.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: By saying the k word you're basically telling someone to end their life So yes, it has more punch than just a simple f*ck And it may be stupid in your opinion. But does that matter? Nope It's riot's game, so their rules
"It's riot's game, so their rules" Doesn't justify bad rules. "go %%%% yourself" You're basically telling someone to cut their genitals and insert them in themselves. Any insult can be made to look worse than it is, k ys is no different.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You're supposed to use common sense by thinking with your brains what is acceptable and what is not acceptable in a public setting Yeah i didn't read the rules, and? But most people either a) use common sense and don't get banned or b) break the rules, but don't start complaining about it as much as you and understand that they should've read the rules Funnily enough, i don't get offended by anything you've said in your logs or during this conversation. But just because it doesn't offend me personally doesn't mean it's 100% acceptable to say those insults etc. That's just called being a decent person Yeah and because we don't know what insults offend who and how badly, all insults are toxic and bannable in the game. But there are some more severe insults, like slurs and telling someone to end their life. Sure they may not offend some people either, but it's still pretty easy to understand that those words have no place in any public place. And that's why they give you a harsher punishment
That's very stupid, cussing in general doesn't belong in public spaces especially where there children (good example would be league), but have you been banned for saying f'uck? There's no reason to hold KY S to a higher standard than the wordk F'UCK. What reason do you have to hold KY S to a higher standard? Does KY S have more punch to it?
: > [{quoted}](name=slick408,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WAEKEdGx,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T13:44:11.044+0000) > > How am I supposed to know from "common sense" that I will get banned 14 days if I type k ys considering I'm a new player and never heard of 0 tolerance crap in any other games, maybe because this game is the most toxic of all, probably that's why. > "read the rules", I bet my life you didn't and several other thousands of people didn't. > Do you read every ToS from every game? > Common sense doesn't "tell you" about 0 tolerance words from LoL. > If such words don't bother me in the first place how am I supposed to guess what opinion has the team about the words from their list. > Severity doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you, an insult is an insult, if it offends you it, bad luck but if it doesn't and you think that if it doesn't offend you then it must be less severe then you're wrong. What isn't offensive to you could be to another person and vice-versa. You should have the common sense, that those things you've said are not acceptable. Not just in League, but in any environment.
I say that to my friends frequently, they're not crying, they're not mad. They don't actually kill themselves (hard to believe, I know) Trash talking isn't "acceptable" but in what game do you get banned for 14 days? How sensitive are people here? Do I have to wonder if jokes get me banned too? Like some guy who made a topic about that? What is acceptable to me might not be to you, that's not common sense, that's just my opinion being different from yours. Racial slurs are bad, so are homophobic slurs, that is common sense or rather the public opinion about those words. %%% was used commonly when it became a popular insult to use, this is the first game I've seen that insta bans people because of this one word, how much power do you want to give this word? Isn't it bad already that you're insta banning people for using it? You want this word not to be used but by insta banning people that use it you keep bringing more attention to the word and giving it more power.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Google is free sweetie But if it's that hard. [Here](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse#code-conduct), i googled it for you But responding is also about self control. Sure you can respond, just don't break the rules while you respond, most of us manage well. You can type in ranked chat, just use common sense and don't break the rules Racial slurs and homophobic slurs are insta ban too. All insults ARE toxic, some just are more severe than others That isn't flaming (in my opinion) Nope, i don't suggest that. I suggest you report others for breaking the rules, and follow the rules yourself too. The ToU say that if you break the rules badly enough, you will be instantly banned. And that ban is your warning, because the next offense will lead to a permanent ban. It's honestly not that hard to use common sense and think yourself what is acceptable and what is not in a public environment. I mean, the thing is. The rules are right. The game is owned by riot and they get to decide the rules. And you can play their game if you follow the specific rules You said "If only they'd do shit about the game other than release new skins for suckers that buy everything. Like solve bugs? The rune reset bug is out here for months." And the thing is, they are trying to solve the bugs, some of them are just harder to solve than others. But that doesn't mean they should stop making new skins etc because that's where they get their main income. Skins department and the people who are fixing bugs have nothing to do with each other so i don't really understand how "they should do shit about the game other than release new skins"
You keep associating common sense with the opinionated rules made by people who think differently from other people. Stop doing that. "Google is free sweetie" no shit sherlock How many of your friends read ToU? I bet not even one of them, something has to happen to you (like a ban or something) to get you to read the terms, otherwise there aren't many people willingly reading them, that's just a fact. Getting banned 14 days for 3 letters seems pretty stupid to me, 0 tolerance is itself stupid, 14 days for being toxic once, doesn't it seem too much to you? "You said "If only they'd do shit about the game.." Correct. I said that but I never said artists should fix bugs, you said that. I never said they should stop releasing skins, that's also something you said. How hard can it be to solve a bug that resets rune pages, they could just give us the name of the file where the runes are saved and I'd simply copy that file before I'd enter the game to make sure I have my runes. "Skins department and the people who are fixing bugs have nothing to do with each other" Where do I say that they do? I simply said they should focus on the bugs more before they release new skins for suckers that buy everything. How would you feel if you got low priority queue because of a bug within the game? Pretty shitty I guess. But at least you can have your new skin for only 1,99 $. "I mean, the thing is. The rules are right. The game is owned by riot and they get to decide the rules. And you can play their game if you follow the specific rules" Correct, Riot decides the rules. But some of Riot's rules are like some of their balance changes. Very very bad. Go ask someone if they feel like they should be banned 14 days for saying k ys the first time in a ranked game. It's already bad enough you think being banned for 14 days is "a warning". If you wanna warn players how about a %%%%'king message before you jump with the ban hammer.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: >Sad I need to explain this to you, "get out" of the conversation. It is a more or less a public space. This means that everyone has a right to make a comment. Therefore you have no right to decide who can comment and who can not. >I told the jungler to come, was ignored. Each player in the game has his own idea on how to win the game. None of them are in any way forced to listen to you. If jungler decided to not come bot, he had a reason. And you being toxic towards him does not make the chances that he will show there higher. >Losing in team games because of your team is bad enough already. I checked all of 3 of your ranked games. There is nothing indicating that you were hold by your team. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, but you really have plenty to learn. Maybe you should concentrate on your own mistakes, and not look for faults on other gameplays?
"It is a more or less a public space. This means that everyone has a right to make a comment. Therefore you have no right to decide who can comment and who can not." Stop with the smart-ass crap. You're overthinking "Get real or get out", it's just a phrase, I can't kick out anyone in case you didn't notice. If the jungler intentionally doesn't gank the lane when he has plenty of opportunities, what other good way would you have to win? Literally free kills were waiting on bot. I wasn't toxic, I told him to come once, I was irritated that for 20 minutes straight the jungler didn't come bot once, not even to check. He either helped top (the one who flamed me and the adc) or mid. "I checked all of 3 of your ranked games. There is nothing indicating that you were hold by your team. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, but you really have plenty to learn. Maybe you should concentrate on your own mistakes, and not look for faults on other gameplays?" In that game I couldn't do anything, I'm not some pro, I'm new to this game, I'm bad at this game, I never said I was better than my team but I know when my team is bad and when it isn't, I don't expect to be carried but I don't wanna die as a support and do nothing the whole game because the jungler was trolling and my ADC was losing CS and they got ahead. I wasn't looking for faults, I thought junglers are supposed to gank, am I wrong now? Wanna check that too? Their jungler ganked me and I managed to kill him but I died too. The ping brings me down, the crappy fps brings me down but I guess the fps problem can be solved. Having my runes reset makes me wanna stab my eyes with a fork. I don't like it when people assume crap like "oh this guy thinks hes better than us and his team drags him down", I'm familiar with game mechanics since I've been playing for 8 years and I'm sure there are other people who understand mechanics and get a hold of them quickly because they have that experience with them. Edit: playing games for 8 years, not league.
slick408 (EUNE)
: That was a joke, do I have to explain everything?
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man, you are the 1 000 000 person, who thinks a stupid excuse for what he meant by saying "K-Y-S"... But this >I mistyped and told him to put his elf out of his misery. This takes the %%%%%% cake....
That was a joke, do I have to explain everything?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: 0 tolerance words give an instant 14 day ban because they are more severe than casual toxicity. You used 0 tolerance words so you get an instant 14 day ban You are supposed to know it by using common sense (or maybe read the rules) If you were just toxic, you would get chat restrictions for your 1st offenses, but 0 tolerance words are a different matter You agreed to these rules when you made your account
How am I supposed to know from "common sense" that I will get banned 14 days if I type k ys considering I'm a new player and never heard of 0 tolerance crap in any other games, maybe because this game is the most toxic of all, probably that's why. "read the rules", I bet my life you didn't and several other thousands of people didn't. Do you read every ToS from every game? Common sense doesn't "tell you" about 0 tolerance words from LoL. If such words don't bother me in the first place how am I supposed to guess what opinion has the team about the words from their list. Severity doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you, an insult is an insult, if it offends you it, bad luck but if it doesn't and you think that if it doesn't offend you then it must be less severe then you're wrong. What isn't offensive to you could be to another person and vice-versa.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I do get mad but i still know the rules and i don't break them. So i don't get banned If you can't control yourself, disable the chat. It's that easy Some people use video games etc as an escape from a shitty reality and video games are supposed to be fun for everyone. If you flame and scream in the chat 24/7, it's not going to be fun for others. Isn't it 'bit hypocritical to report people for breaking the rules, but then you complain about getting banned for breaking the rules? League has millions of players, you don't get matched with the same players often. So of course they keep coming. So yeah, that's not enough proof And it is pretty much common sense. Don't flame other players and you won't get banned for toxicity. It's not really that hard Oh no, you can't scream and flame everyone in the game and you can't break the rules of the game. Damn these snowflake moderators are horrible You do know that the skins department and the bugs department are 2 completely different departments and have nothing to do with each other. Or do you want artists who have no idea how to code a game try and fix the bugs?
Where the %%%% are "the rules", how am I supposed to know that you get insta banned because you type 3 letters. Stop saying "if you can't control yourself" I didn't break any of my devices from anger, when I'm provoked I'll respond, we all do that. They should %%%%ing put a warning, don't type anything in ranked chat that might offend one of the players or you might hit a word that gets you insta banned. I don't frequently use k ys, if other insults aren't insta bans then k ys shouldn't be. It's either all ok or none ok. Either all insults are toxic or none are, make your mind up. You suggest that I kept flaming the jungler, I never told anyone to report him, I just told him to come and help and he ignored me, when I was arguing with top I mentioned that our jungler didn't do shit for bot, is that alone flaming to you? "Isn't it 'bit hypocritical to report people for breaking the rules, but then you complain about getting banned for breaking the rules?" I hope you see how dumb that sounds, you suggest I shouldn't report people from now on because I got banned? I got banned and I thought it was too sudden and with no warnings, you don't ban people out of the blue, out of all my moderation years I never banned someone on any game without warning them, obvious rules like don't use cheats are obvious, that's an exception. "Oh no, you can't scream and flame everyone in the game and you can't break the rules of the game. Damn these snowflake moderators are horrible" Same thing, suggesting I flame people, the "rules" of the game aren't always right, you seem to think that they're perfect. "snowflake moderators" The snowflakes are the people getting offended by a word, man up. "You do know that the skins department and the bugs department are 2 completely different departments and have nothing to do with each other. Or do you want artists who have no idea how to code a game try and fix the bugs?" Somehow your giant brain got the idea that I said the skin "department" and the bug "department" are the same thing, I don't give a %%%% how many teams/departments you have, fix your damn bugs, don't ignore them. I never said artists should fix bugs, I have no idea how you got that.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: >get real or get out Seems like the one with higher chances to "get out" from a game is You, not him. Also, if you are so sensitive that you need to flame someone just because he is not doing something what you want, maybe team games are not for you? Also, it is worth controlling your language. There is a chance, that the person to what you are talking is in fact way older than you. Respect towards other people is a normal thing everywhere.
Good joke, everybody laugh. Sad I need to explain this to you, "get out" of the conversation. "flame". I told the jungler to come, was ignored. Team games are fun as long as your team isn't shit. Losing in team games because of your team is bad enough already. It doesn't matter the age of the person I'm talking to, respect is earned, not given by age. If an old guy is an asshole then he's an asshole and doesn't deserve my respect.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Trollers, scripters and afkers etc do get banned, but ok ig On your 14 day ban report card it CLEARLY said that the next offense will lead to a permanent ban And there is no 30 day ban It's 10 game chat restriction -> 25 game restriction -> 14 day ban -> perma ban
No 10 game chat restriction for me. Literally no %%%%ing warning, and in normal queue I didn't get shit for trash talking. How is one supposed to know you can't type k ys or you'll get banned 14 days. One %%%%ing time, that's all it takes? How toxic were people that you had to ban them for 14 day on the first mistake? There will always be white knights defending games I guess.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: The 14 day ban is your warning. Next one will be a permanent ban Trolls do get punished, 1 report = 4 reports = 9 reports. All flag a game for review. You DO get banned in normals, few of my friends have gotten banned in normals, i don't really understand where you even got that because same rules apply to all game modes. With those 3 letters you are telling someone to end their life, that is one of the biggest insults Why would there need to be a list for all of the words when it's pretty much common sense The k word, racial slurs and homophobic slurs are all 0 tolerance. I'm not sure about ableist slurs. When you get flamed, mute the person if you can't control yourself and report them when the game ends. Easy, and you won't get banned.
"The 14 day ban is your warning" Cool warning system, stop defending Riot you white knight. Trolls don't get punished as often as they should, stop making a big fuss about 3 letters, we're not out on the afgan field, we're on the internet where everyone is protected by anonimity, I can understand racial slurs being insta ban, but what the %%%%? "can't control yourself" since when are you a saint? You speak and act as if you never get mad, never slip up, get your crap in once place, get it all in one place and hold it together. Don't tell other people "if you can't control yourself", we all talk trash. It's stupid to ban someone from playing your game because he told some flaming cuck to kill himself in a video game. I didn't know my words are so powerful that they influence people to commit suicide. I've reported so many people yet they're still coming, still got afk's, still got flamers, still got trolls, doesn't that suggest they don't do crap? I think that's the proof you need. "Why would there need to be a list for all of the words when it's pretty much common sense" What are you on about kid? Are we all 12? Do we need someone to tell us not to kill ourselves because whatever the guy behind the monitor says doesn't matter? I've seen some shitty moderation and snowflake-ism in other communities, but damn, to ban someone for 14 days, 14 %%%%ing days from playing a game because of what? If only they'd do shit about the game other than release new skins for suckers that buy everything. Like solve bugs? The rune reset bug is out here for months.
: slick408: %%% slick408: ky slick408: kill your elf I mean what do you expect when telling someone to end his life. And no, noone will believe you if you didnt mean that.
No need to believe me, I don't even know the guy, some random guy on the internet WON'T end his life just because I said so. Cut the sensitive bullshit, get real or get out. I didn't tell him that out of the blue, I got flamed and the jungler was shit or he was trolling, I don't know.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: i mean, 0 tolerance words give an instant 14 day ban so of course you get banned And people get banned in normals too And trolls do get punished, it's just harder to detect if someone is trolling You agreed to these rules when you made your account And same rules apply to everyone
You didn't even read the rules, nobody does, we assume crap like this doesn't happen, no warnings? nothing? For 3 letters I can't play for 2 weeks? 0 tolerance, what is this bullshit? Trolls do not get punished, they only do when they're reported enough and it's obvious, in normals you DO NOT get banned. If that were the case half the people in my friends list would be banned. They give no %%%%s about normal queue. An insult is an insult, offence is taken, not given. Why are 3 letters more significant than other insults? There is no 0 tolerance warnings, there is no insta ban word lists when you unlock ranked, you just play, get flamed, justify yourself, get angry, get banned because you happen to use ky s as an insult. What other words get you insta banned?
Rioter Comments

slick408

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion