Dr Lav (EUW)
: Do I deserve to get permanently suspended for this?
Myster10 (EUNE)
: ofc it's not the supports fault and ofc suport can't control it alone but it's one of it's primary duties.
> [{quoted}](name=Myster10,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xrPU8EE1,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T22:04:51.723+0000) > > ofc it's not the supports fault and ofc suport can't control it alone but it's one of it's primary duties. I thought the primary duty was to supp the adc?
sangesland (EUNE)
: "only supports ward"
> [{quoted}](name=sangesland,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xrPU8EE1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-24T19:11:44.034+0000) > > "only supports ward" Exactly. The adc wards are for esthetic effects
minijal (EUNE)
: Mission bugs
Is there anyone out there? can we get a fix on your bugs? Just ignore players that want to play and do missions but keep using the ban hammer cause they are upset
: People call everyone a troll nowaday, no matter what he is doing. Never seen anyone toxic for no reason at all? Some people already respond "go %%%% yourself" if you say "Hi" in lobby. People will report you for literally everything. My favorite report was an enemy laner, who went 0/5 and asked for reports, because I picked a "noob champion" and stomped him.
> [{quoted}](name=Zálamander,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fTeoegdI,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-01-22T12:11:33.851+0000) > Some people already respond "go %%%% yourself" if you say "Hi" in lobby. > People will report you for literally everything. My favorite report was an enemy laner, who went 0/5 and asked for reports, because I picked a "noob champion" and stomped him. I personally never seen that "go fck yourself" thing when i said hy. But that second thing is exactly my point. People are just crying for everything now. Ban for this ban for that ever since this game put in the automated system they think they will give out bans for queue up. I liked this game when it was a little freer with letting people express their opinions not banning someone for saying "stop feeding troll". Of course i am not encouraging riot to stop banning the extreme flamers like those with k y s and that wish cancer, those really do deserve a tyler1 ban, but telling someone to stop inting because it ruins the game should definitly not be considerd toxic.
: I agree with Sanglesland. The nature of the game is that you can get behind fast and hard. There is never a reason to flame when someone loses their lane. Ppl that think other players ar just inting or trolling are %%%%%%s with a god syndrome. 99% of the players do not play this game to lose. Sometimes they do lose hard but i dont think they "want to lose".
> [{quoted}](name=Meton Ivictus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fTeoegdI,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2018-01-23T00:24:55.256+0000) > > I agree with Sanglesland. > > The nature of the game is that you can get behind fast and hard. There is never a reason to flame when someone loses their lane. Ppl that think other players ar just inting or trolling are %%%%%%s with a god syndrome. 99% of the players do not play this game to lose. Sometimes they do lose hard but i dont think they "want to lose". Well you can ward the lane hard if u are behind and leave if you see the enemy comming. You may lose the tower, which will happen anyway if u die, but at least you wont feed. And then you can blame your jungle for no attention to your camped lane. But if u always stay and fight and die that is entirely on you
: Toxics every game
Or get rid of the trolls and feeders and the toxicity will go down like 80% or more. Personally i only seen people flame at feeders and trolls, never seen anyone toxic for no reason at all. But then again my definition of toxic language is probably different then most crybabies here. For example i have been accused by someone of being toxic cause i said garen is a Kda player. So that to me is not toxic but app to him the sole fact that i was talking about him was toxic. So either get a life and stop playing this game cause you are to sensitive or just grow some balls and talk back.
: {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Server Transfer
You are not alone man. There are a large number of people that have a need for transfer, yet it still offline and has been since October. I can`t possibly what the problem is that it cannot be solved in 4 months unless it was flat out ignored. And whats more annoying is that it will be fixed after the season started and players that use will get reset with their placements. I just hope it gets here soon maybe if enough people upvote this it will be seen.
Wise Alien (EUNE)
: How much do you enjoy this game?
I enjoy the game but i hate the community
Zurkrem (EUW)
: The only bot Riot Support has is [Blitzcrank Bot](https://engineering.riotgames.com/news/blitzcrank-bot). The reason behind the similar responses is probably due to support staff using templates and/or prewritten responses to common requests so that they can save time while looking professional.
> [{quoted}](name=Zurkrem,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=u9WohbyE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-01-18T12:42:21.109+0000) > > The only bot Riot Support has is [Blitzcrank Bot](https://engineering.riotgames.com/news/blitzcrank-bot). > The reason behind the similar responses is probably due to support staff using templates and/or prewritten responses to common requests so that they can save time while looking professional. Wow you are so smart. Damn i guess when we play in bots game those are actually rioters in disguise or you trolling people like on forums. Or what about those aram bots.....hmmm i wonder.
: riot support is shit and useless
That is bot answer i got the exact same one for another problem i sent to support regarding afk players.
sAyCo (EUNE)
: what part of don't place me with premades you don't understand?
What has this world come too when people cry about everything now. Normal games are troll games you can do whatever you want so stop with your rage.
SquirtIe (EUW)
: Reported a player just to get him again next game.
Stop crying. YOu can dodge or just wait it out and report him again if does the same.
Spaha (EUW)
: Account transfer
When they feel like it. At least complete your placement games so you can be reset once the transfer starts.
: Or, here you're utterly wrong in every assumption. Firstly, I can. Secondly, to let you or not is entirely my choice. Third, it is not the same in case you Sona top or Soraka top. THAT I can deal with.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H2vEpiPH,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-15T17:45:42.655+0000) > > Or, here you're utterly wrong in every assumption. > Firstly, I can. > Secondly, to let you or not is entirely my choice. > Third, it is not the same in case you Sona top or Soraka top. THAT I can deal with. Clearly there is no reasoning with you. You are just one of those bronzers that is always "right" no matter what other people say. Whatever you say its the reality and noone can say anything no matter how reasonable it it. Good luck in your future games and leaving bronze.
: LoL match is not only laning. There will be teamfights as well. That is one thing. Another thing is ganks. When I play jungle I meet every lane. Yet another thing is feed. If you feed your lane you will influence everyone else. And whether you do that or not, I do not know. You may claim that you "carry", but those are only words. Everyone can say that.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H2vEpiPH,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-12T13:57:58.089+0000) > > LoL match is not only laning. There will be teamfights as well. That is one thing. > Another thing is ganks. When I play jungle I meet every lane. > Yet another thing is feed. If you feed your lane you will influence everyone else. And whether you do that or not, I do not know. You may claim that you "carry", but those are only words. Everyone can say that. Again what does this have to do with your playstyle. You cant claim to your playstyle will be affected because i will feed with my pick so thats why you banned it. You have to let me play first and then see what happens. You play the same game regardless if i pick yasou or sona top.
Frenor (EUW)
: in riots eyes its always like NA > EU its like in the real world, americans always think they are the ruler of the world
> [{quoted}](name=Frenor,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=4LEpnqId,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-01-12T01:38:11.577+0000) > > in riots eyes its always like NA > EU > its like in the real world, americans always think they are the ruler of the world Yeah except those that call themselves american are actually european and other nations not americans.
: There was an answer about this when they lowered the pound/RP conversion. If I remember correctly it basically was that the increase/decrease needs to be stable over a long period of time before they make such adjustments. If I look up a quick graph over the last 4 years, it shows that it is higher on give or take average (just by eye). So I'd say there may be a price adjustment if the difference is big enough. cause if the difference in the end would only be a few RP they probably wont do it (Yes call them greedy if you want to but if it's below 100 RP I find it fair enough.)
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=4LEpnqId,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-01-11T15:36:04.250+0000) > > There was an answer about this when they lowered the pound/RP conversion. > If I remember correctly it basically was that the increase/decrease needs to be stable over a long period of time before they make such adjustments. > If I look up a quick graph over the last 4 years, it shows that it is higher on give or take average (just by eye). So I'd say there may be a price adjustment if the difference is big enough. cause if the difference in the end would only be a few RP they probably wont do it (Yes call them greedy if you want to but if it's below 100 RP I find it fair enough.) Than why scale it down when its only about the 100 rp? Isnt it fair to scale it up as well?
: > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=000300000000000200000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-10T05:47:25.284+0000) > > you can always play the game for fun in normal. why play for fun in ranked? Because some players, while playing for fun, still want to see their skill displayed publicly for themselves, their friends and others.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=0003000000000002000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-11T10:47:53.964+0000) > > Because some players, while playing for fun, still want to see their skill displayed publicly for themselves, their friends and others. And they cant do that in normal? Does it really have to be ranked?
: I thought you would like my best chance to win, but say I shouldn't ban a champ I can't play with. You have a right to pick whatever you want, but you choose to fight for that one champ that decreases my own performance so great by just being in a match. Pal! I understand what you want to say. But you do not understand that on the other end of the stick it feels same badly. Banning a teammate's champ is not being done just for the fun of it. People have real reasons to remove this certain champ from the game — as well as you have a reason to make a certain pick. This is why conflict arises at all. And this is why bans happen at all, why this feature is implemented in the game. And I think that only higher judgement may solve the problem. An addition to Summoner's code.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H2vEpiPH,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-11T09:17:57.234+0000) > > I thought you would like my best chance to win, but say I shouldn't ban a champ I can't play with. You have a right to pick whatever you want, but you choose to fight for that one champ that decreases my own performance so great by just being in a match. > What you said makes no sense. Why would the champion that i playing in my own lane make you unable to the best abillity with your champ in your lane? I have no idea how that would work. its like saying if u ever see a chicken on the table you cant eat properly anymore the rest of the food that is there.
Coreil (EUW)
: yah but ya knoow seams flame is the worst u can do, not this...{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=Coreil,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wKGAZ6hh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T16:34:49.855+0000) > > yah but ya knoow seams flame is the worst u can do, not this...{{sticker:sg-jinx}} *irony*
Fathands (EUW)
: There are people level 300+ I wouldn't call you a nolife yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12FlfZOt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T15:20:36.049+0000) > > There are people level 300+ I wouldn't call you a nolife yet. those are bots farmimg
: Because that's what the game was made for, also your not going to gain anything, ur not going to get paid or become a professional if ur in a low elo. But if people troll and int ok punish them
> [{quoted}](name=KompasNumero1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=0003000000000002000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-10T07:51:16.008+0000) > > Because that's what the game was made for, also your not going to gain anything, ur not going to get paid or become a professional if ur in a low elo. But if people troll and int ok punish them If that was what the game was made for why are there different types of play modes? Let me guess you are one of those people that when they lose lane always call the others tryhards... The game is of a competitive nature exactly why there is a climbing system so you can test your skill against better players and go up to claim a "prize"(higher division). If you are only here to have fun and stay afk in a bush with teemo than normal is the perfect choice for you.
: I can ask you the same. How is it sportsmanlike behaviour? Ignoring your teammate wishes to remove from the game something he feels bad with? Doesn't he have a right to ban what he wants? Again. This is about mutually exclusive points of view. A conflict of interests, that hasn't got a win-win solution. Do you want Rito to support your point of view? Then please, add your voice. And let Rito forbid us to ban what's been selected, ever. It's not that I wish to always ban. I'd like only a more clear rules. So that we wouldn't fight over a decision even before the battle begin.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H2vEpiPH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-10T06:48:28.038+0000) > > I can ask you the same. How is it sportsmanlike behaviour? Ignoring your teammate wishes to remove from the game something he feels bad with? Doesn't he have a right to ban what he wants? > > Again. This is about mutually exclusive points of view. A conflict of interests, that hasn't got a win-win solution. Do you want Rito to support your point of view? Then please, add your voice. And let Rito forbid us to ban what's been selected, ever. > > It's not that I wish to always ban. I'd like only a more clear rules. So that we wouldn't fight over a decision even before the battle begin. You have a right to ban whatever he wants. I never said that. But me picking my favourite champ so i can play to the best of my ability i dont see how that would be unsportsmanlike behaviour. I would think you would want me on my best champ so you would have the best chance at winning. You banning my best chance of winning my lane is very unsporstmanlike since you have 1000 champs to ban while i could have only champ i can play in that lane.
: >just because you dont understand something doesnt mean you dont intend to do that thing. Since this is about intentional feeding, let's look at a person who doesn't understand (for whatever reason) that he is behind in a matchup and bound to lose the fight right now. 1. Player starts the fight with the intent to give the enemy a kill... So he dies. 2. Player has no intention of dying. Player also doesn't have sufficient game knowledge to assess the situation and doesn't understand he is bound to lose the fight right now. To his suprise he dies. You wouldn't call Number 2 an intentional feeder, would you? That's exactly what the person I commented to did though. The intention to give a kill doesn't require understanding, instead it's completely taken out of the picture then.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2018-01-10T10:50:05.926+0000) > > Since this is about intentional feeding, let's look at a person who doesn't understand (for whatever reason) that he is behind in a matchup and bound to lose the fight right now. > > 1. Player starts the fight with the intent to give the enemy a kill... So he dies. > > 2. Player has no intention of dying. Player also doesn't have sufficient game knowledge to assess the situation and doesn't understand he is bound to lose the fight right now. To his suprise he dies. > > You wouldn't call Number 2 an intentional feeder, would you? That's exactly what the person I commented to did though. The intention to give a kill doesn't require understanding, instead it's completely taken out of the picture then. The point of the OP was not what you expressed in points 1 or 2. It was that he did the same thing over and over with the same result. So because of that there can only be 2 conclusions he is either crazy (since the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results) or he is intentionally feeding. And since i would like to think that it is impossible for league to have so many crazy people i am left to think they are inting.
: When is riot going to do something about bots ?
The bots will never leave lol. Just ban the accounts for life.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Or they,could act mature and select another champion. What then if i highlight a champ and someone in my team pick it for his role? Maturity Adulthood Call it as u prefer
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=H2vEpiPH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-09T13:07:59.994+0000) > > Or they,could act mature and select another champion. > What then if i highlight a champ and someone in my team pick it for his role? > > Maturity > Adulthood > Call it as u prefer Or you could act mature and let me play what i want.
: Rito, how about you say a word about champion bans?
How is that sportsman like behaviour? Ignoring your teammate wishes in playing something he feels good with? Doesnt he have a right to play whatever he wants? It`s not enough that enemy team might ban your desired champ now even your team does it? Do that to me and i pick soraka top.
: Its his fault you lose your lane right? Get over yourself if you need junglers to win the lane for you dont trash talk them and l2p.
> [{quoted}](name=Korean Fanb0y,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K0PGYhBj,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-09T21:17:37.839+0000) > > Its his fault you lose your lane right? Get over yourself if you need junglers to win the lane for you dont trash talk them and l2p. When the enemy jungle camps your lane and your own jungle still farms saying i need lvl 18 and full items to gank, i think everyone might get triggerd
: > [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-09T12:19:22.095+0000) > > Tell me how can you not understand it? If you have just a little bit of logical thinking you can figure out that if you lost 1v1 2 times already, you shouldn't keep fighting? Ofc if it isn't your first games in league or you are bronze 5. People do this shit in silver and gold aswell. It is pretty annoying. Dying over and over again going 0/10 and the fed enemy laner just destroys our whole team. Not everyone is understanding of that and it's down to players like you that DO get it to try and explain that to them, instead of just ranting and flaming at them and making their game worse than it already is. Show some team spirit for goodness sake.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=0003000000000005,timestamp=2018-01-09T13:55:31.260+0000) > > Not everyone is understanding of that and it's down to players like you that DO get it to try and explain that to them, instead of just ranting and flaming at them and making their game worse than it already is. > > Show some team spirit for goodness sake. If u try to explain something you get banned for verbal abuse. Every time you speak to these people you will be called salty/flammer
: > Playing badly is NOT punishable! I agree some people might have a bad game or playing the game only for fun which you should do aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=KompasNumero1,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=00030000000000020000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-09T19:09:57.609+0000) > > I agree some people might have a bad game or playing the game only for fun which you should do aswell. you can always play the game for fun in normal. why play for fun in ranked?
: > [{quoted}](name=LielaisDix2k,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-01-09T12:19:22.095+0000) > > Tell me how can you not understand it? If you have just a little bit of logical thinking you can figure out that if you lost 1v1 2 times already, you shouldn't keep fighting? Ofc if it isn't your first games in league or you are bronze 5. People do this shit in silver and gold aswell. It is pretty annoying. Dying over and over again going 0/10 and the fed enemy laner just destroys our whole team. The point wasn't about 0/10 people in the first place. It was about, let's say 1/4 people called for "inting", which in most cases is not "inting" but because there is no "bad player" button anymore the closest thing to report for is intentional feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=I LoserSupreme I,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=0003000000000002,timestamp=2018-01-09T12:39:17.557+0000) > > The point wasn't about 0/10 people in the first place. > > It was about, let's say 1/4 people called for "inting", which in most cases is not "inting" but because there is no "bad player" button anymore the closest thing to report for is intentional feeding. Just because someone has 1/4 doesnt mean he is a bad player. Maybe he plays a champ like teemo and gets doved under tower by nasus/maokai(jungle) all game.
: If he doesn't understand it, how can it be intentional then?
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vmZTgPoA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-01-09T12:04:58.449+0000) > > If he doesn't understand it, how can it be intentional then? just because you dont understand something doesnt mean you dont intend to do that thing.
BabyFluff (EUW)
: Bullying in League still really bad.
Stop feeding play defensive
: here's my advice on how to avoid bans. since you just got to know that riot gives out bans for using the chat filter here's how to avoid them stop %%%%ing using the chat filter its like a trap that can get u banned. i got banned on my main for typing Kill yourself (%%%) and a 14day ban on this account that i've spent hmm maybe 1 %%%%ing thousand dollars? because i was flaming a friend for fun its just a bs automated bot that will ban u for no reason
> [{quoted}](name=Anivia Main ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9JWBKUUT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-08T18:51:21.632+0000) > > here's my advice on how to avoid bans. > > since you just got to know that riot gives out bans for using the chat filter > here's how to avoid them > > stop %%%%ing using the chat filter its like a trap that can get u banned. i got banned on my main for typing Kill yourself (%%%) > and a 14day ban on this account that i've spent hmm maybe 1 %%%%ing thousand dollars? > because i was flaming a friend for fun > > its just a bs automated bot that will ban u for no reason Clearly no reason telling someone to kill themselves is just normal. Got to love the "fairy land" you live in.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Hextech chests should only drop champion skins, ward skins, summoner icons, not champion shards
Would be better if they just bring back Champions reroll to use shards to get a champ that you dont own
: KS is for kill secure. Also the system starts to ignore reports of ppl who make many false reports. And then these people cry why nothing happens when they report a real troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Rptro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uAmsOaip,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-01-04T14:51:03.624+0000) > > KS is for kill secure. > Also the system starts to ignore reports of ppl who make many false reports. And then these people cry why nothing happens when they report a real troll. I would come to say that if enough people report ks for negative attitude the system might learn is not alright and be punished.
NotLegend (EUNE)
: Hello everyone!
Yeah i love it when i have a jungle ww that goes around the map giving 4-5 kills and than rage quits cause it already has been 5 min so you know why try anymore.
πET (EUW)
: How to combat negativity through changing the surrender vote system
I voted no because i much rather have someone using their time when they are dead to type /ff and yes than use that time to rage and flame at the other players (cause its clearly their fault he is unskilled).
Rena (EUW)
: Me personally i find Support boring (assassin player). However i will play support if i get filled.
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GAME2EOy,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-12-31T18:17:05.544+0000) > > Me personally i find Support boring (assassin player). However i will play support if i get filled. Let me guess..... Zed support.
: I've uh... chosen some very peculiar supports before (Kled/Viktor/Twisted Fate and so on) but I always get a support item and try to avoid getting CS while holding back or killing the enemy. Of course, not everyone is like that and while some 'supports' don't really work it, I rather go that role than go into the jungle even if I play something stupid like Jhin Support or if ADC, Teemo ADC for example... yeah... fun times. TLDR: I prefer support over any other role.
> [{quoted}](name=Conquest Nepgear,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GAME2EOy,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-12-31T20:21:53.782+0000) > > I've uh... chosen some very peculiar supports before (Kled/Viktor/Twisted Fate and so on) but I always get a support item and try to avoid getting CS while holding back or killing the enemy. Of course, not everyone is like that and while some 'supports' don't really work it, I rather go that role than go into the jungle even if I play something stupid like Jhin Support or if ADC, Teemo ADC for example... yeah... fun times. > > TLDR: I prefer support over any other role. Thats called troll.
187 SMR (EUNE)
: You know how they say "A picture is worth a thousand words"? I posted yesterday in this topic about a similar situation. I was filled into support this morning, and the ADC was... pretty bad, yeah.. while seeing this, this topic came into my head immediately . https://i.imgur.com/bvPfVu6.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Q7MYQZC.jpg Names are hidden due to 'Naming & Shaming' rules.
> [{quoted}](name=187 SMR,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GAME2EOy,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-01-01T13:11:48.453+0000) > > You know how they say "A picture is worth a thousand words"? > I posted yesterday in this topic about a similar situation. I was filled into support this morning, and the ADC was... pretty bad, yeah.. while seeing this, this topic came into my head immediately . > https://i.imgur.com/bvPfVu6.jpg > https://i.imgur.com/Q7MYQZC.jpg > Names are hidden due to 'Naming & Shaming' rules. Exactly the reason i dont play supp even tho i am a main supp. Always the fault of the supp you get hooked by blitz or you dont see the jungle comming in lane even tho its warded. always the same wtf are you doing 0 help. like my job is to go die with him or something, or just take his place in death.
Myster10 (EUNE)
: Well, when i have mid or top losing 20 games in a row and i am getting 4manned bot 24/7 while in those 20 games , i am not always winning lane but the enemy bot is never the reason we lose, then i might get a bit irritated when i see this 0-5 mid lane or top again in my next game. You ll say, if you can't win lane , then don't blame teammates that you can't climb and i agree. My point here is not that i am blaming them cause i can't climb cause of them. My point is that when that happens in every game , it might get pretty annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=Myster10,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EFtuV9yU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-03T01:29:42.609+0000) > > Well, when i have mid or top losing 20 games in a row and i am getting 4manned bot 24/7 while in those 20 games , i am not always winning lane but the enemy bot is never the reason we lose, then i might get a bit irritated when i see this 0-5 mid lane or top again in my next game. You ll say, if you can't win lane , then don't blame teammates that you can't climb and i agree. My point here is not that i am blaming them cause i can't climb cause of them. My point is that when that happens in every game , it might get pretty annoying. Next time when you play with those guys and if they ask you to pick some champ for them to maybe a chance of a counter at their toplane maybe dont ignore themand help them out if u can. Had plenty of adc that i asked "hey man can i pick ...... (insert adc name) and you can pick a top for me?" the answer always being one of the two. stfu or silence.
: >Actually the point of the game is a team based cooperative play that should lead you to overcome your "enemies". Whether you have fun losing or have fun winning has nothing to do with the purpose of the game. no it's not! that's just your ego talking sorry
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A2Ueuz6F,comment-id=000200000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T07:16:26.831+0000) > > no it's not! that's just your ego talking > > sorry Oh right what was i thinking. This is clearly not a team game, but pokemon and you can do whatever you want here, cause we all know riot never bans trolls/inters.......riigggggghhhtt
: > [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zN7skU0K,comment-id=00000000000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2017-12-18T05:36:05.365+0000) > > Just following yours man. Or your reasoning doesn't apply to you? Condemning flamers does not equal accepting trolls. You are not following his reasoning but yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Fartune,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zN7skU0K,comment-id=000000000000000000010001000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-18T07:43:35.274+0000) > > Condemning flamers does not equal accepting trolls. You are not following his reasoning but yours. Its not condemning flamers it`s condemning people that use an excuse for their flaming the trolls and inters. That is what the OP stated here and he ended up being accused of supporting flame. When someone says that he might be angry that someone trolls/ints and then someone else comes and says you support flame, that same logic says he supports trolls/inters.
: You're making a fallacy. I don't have to prove that he is wrong, but he has the burden of proof. So before you try to argue with me, first stop making vague statements which only make "sense" after further questioning... >How do you know? Do you have proof? _(What are you referring to exactly?)_ ... and then look up what the requirements for a valid statement are and what burden of proof is. Then maybe we can have a discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zN7skU0K,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-18T09:07:03.980+0000) Since you are contradicting him yes you do. You can `t say no its not like that and that`s it. That`s not how things work. When you invalidate someone you need proof and reasons to do so, not go "you suck", "you`re wrong". And that only make "sense" is just because you can`t even remember what you wrote so you need clarification on your own statement.
: >Why play if not to win? Isn't that the point of this game? the point of **a game** is to have fun. if you're not having fun playing regardless win or lose then...that's just... sad...
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A2Ueuz6F,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-18T06:18:09.902+0000) > > the point of **a game** is to have fun. if you're not having fun playing regardless win or lose then...that's just... sad... Actually the point of the game is a team based cooperative play that should lead you to overcome your "enemies". Whether you have fun losing or have fun winning has nothing to do with the purpose of the game. I am not saying rage and flame if u lose but at least try your best to win, or at least if u just in the mood to troll or feed or whatever at least don't do it ranked.
: you must be one of those people who only have fun if they win
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A2Ueuz6F,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T16:27:02.706+0000) > > you must be one of those people who only have fun if they win Why play if not to win? Isn't that the point of this game? Otherwise you would rise in rank even if u lose or at least not go down.
: >Are you trying to justify trolling/inting/afk? By asking that question? You have a strange way of thought.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zN7skU0K,comment-id=0000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-12-15T09:11:44.654+0000) > > By asking that question? You have a strange way of thought. Just following yours man. Or your reasoning doesn't apply to you?
Show more

starkk1234

Level 45 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion