sTexy (EUNE)
: Reroll
Same issue here, I never dodge lobbies. And I noticed that when I rerolled and some guy left, I lost that reroll. RIOT PLEASE RESPOND. And fix it, thanks.
: Describe riot in 5 words
Kiss my salty creamy buttocks
yohnnysu (EUNE)
: Does rito support work
Big Paps (EUW)
: People who report others for NO reason.
Why even care? If there's nothing behind the report you won't get consequences. If you are soft and easily tilted, online gaming might not be for you.
: Champion Concept : Crapsius , The Rinoceros Dominant
: i replied to your comment 24 hours ago, my answer is the same as my reply http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/QLB8jooE-help-needed-asap-leaverbuster-is-gonna-ban-me-if-this-keeps-happening?comment=00010000
> [{quoted}](name=NewMasterYiNoob,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QLB8jooE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-21T19:46:21.836+0000) > > i replied to your comment 24 hours ago, my answer is the same as my reply http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/QLB8jooE-help-needed-asap-leaverbuster-is-gonna-ban-me-if-this-keeps-happening?comment=00010000 1. Oh right, guess I'm blind {{champion:64}}
: help needed ASAP, leaverbuster is gonna ban me if this keeps happening!
Well, the issue solved by itself here, same for you or is it still not working?
Artimedis (EUW)
: I JUST WON 3 VS 5 RANKED GAME !! :DD
Yet he accumulated more gold than you xD And telling people to report someone is reportable :7
Antenora (EUW)
: So, what did people get in their teemoing shops?
I got blood moon thresh 70% off :7
: Also got the same problem... Did several "fixes" from reddit or youtube.. All didn't work for me... Very sad. Just want to play the game... {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=MomoForPresident,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=EsqMrBje,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-20T13:23:30.305+0000) > > Also got the same problem... Did several "fixes" from reddit or youtube.. All didn't work for me... Very sad. Just want to play the game... > {{item:3070}} I just want riot to freaking answer us :7
Thornleif (EUW)
: Does League use a Port that is closed in your firewall? Try opening the Task Manager, 2nd tab "Performance" or sth like that and at the bottom of the window should be something like a stop watch named Ressource Monitor, click it and check the last tab "Network". tick the League exes (there's 3 of them but I THINK only "League of Legends.exe" is the relevant one and LolClient.exe as well as LoLPatcher.exe shouldnt be part of your problem) in the first part and check their ports in the 3rd and 4th part of the overview. Open them and try again. Of course you'll have to try it with the game running. A custom game should do.
> [{quoted}](name=Thornleif,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Om9dkITj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-19T14:03:38.940+0000) > > Does League use a Port that is closed in your firewall? > > Try opening the Task Manager, 2nd tab "Performance" or sth like that and at the bottom of the window should be something like a stop watch named Ressource Monitor, click it and check the last tab "Network". tick the League exes (there's 3 of them but I THINK only "League of Legends.exe" is the relevant one and LolClient.exe as well as LoLPatcher.exe shouldnt be part of your problem) in the first part and check their ports in the 3rd and 4th part of the overview. Open them and try again. > > Of course you'll have to try it with the game running. A custom game should do. I don't think the crash is relevant to network settings of any kind.
: help needed ASAP, leaverbuster is gonna ban me if this keeps happening!
Make custom games after trying fixes, I'm having the same issue. Are you running w10?
: PATCH 6.21 CRASH The game has crashed after champion select. HELP :(
Having the same issue, I've made a ticket and gotten several "fixes" from an employee that hasn't worked. Are you running windows 10 pro?
: I'm chat restricted but i didn't flamed at all (in-game messages copy)
If you got chat restricted it is because riot checked the logs, might be an earlier game but you have flamed at some time.
: WTF is going on riot i bough rp for 10eu it charge me 10eu and i didnt get any rp???
You should probably submit a ticket if you haven't gotten the rp. Or maybe your card was empty
stian1906 (EUNE)
: Bugsplat after 6.21
Anyone else having this issue?
Robskee (EUW)
: Dumb litlle thingy
Point of this post?
: Permanently banned, but no e-Mail?!
You should probably make a ticket then. Doubt you'll get a response here.
: Riot, make up your mind about counterplay
Zapchy (EUW)
: I've had the same issue. After restarting it in Administrator mode, i've managed to get back into the game. Now I've restarted the client into user mode again and it's working well
> [{quoted}](name=Zapchy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=O0MPFGEA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-19T07:27:53.330+0000) > > I've had the same issue. > After restarting it in Administrator mode, i've managed to get back into the game. > > Now I've restarted the client into user mode again and it's working well Sad to say administrator didn't work for me.
Rioter Comments
Kurbeh (EUW)
: The best moment in my life so far
GER Eddie (EUW)
: Adding a Quit Button
No, because you shouldn't dodge. People that dodge disgust me.
Sýrian (EUW)
: WTF ????
Same issue here, says I'll receive a pentalty if i close the game.

stian1906

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion