nicusefu1 (EUNE)
: The New Irelia Is BROKEN
I Just played a game against her, she died twice at the start, got 3 kills in the next 2 minutes, was unkillable by then. Her team was trash but still won the game, pretty much 1v9. This isn't fair at all.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
sanneh (EUW)
: Your game sucks and it is your fault, players and managers
: What is the best way to treat toxic players in a match?
roast them, flame them back. They will always start crying. If that doesnt work, just stay at base and troll. This method has been tested with over 9000 bronzes.
Disnen (EUW)
: I hate to break it to you, but this is exactly why you are not in gold 5. It is the attitude and you just giving up. Why do you need a 'thank you' from Riot? It won't make you play any better, and they can't thank everyone personally every now and then. There are way too much players for that. I hope you change your mind one day, but I think you honestly just need to change your attitude if you truly want to climb. All the best.
> [{quoted}](name=Disnen,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=m0w1yH7U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-06T19:13:08.561+0000) > > I hate to break it to you, but this is exactly why you are not in gold 5. It is the attitude and you just giving up. Why do you need a 'thank you' from Riot? It won't make you play any better, and they can't thank everyone personally every now and then. There are way too much players for that. I hope you change your mind one day, but I think you honestly just need to change your attitude if you truly want to climb. All the best. I dont want to climb, I just want to have fun on one game, nowadays that's only possible by playing bots - intro. At least for me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
swtos2015 (EUNE)
: Lol
btw last month i got god fist lee sin, battlecast prime cho'gath and blood moon kennen from rerolls :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
swtos2015 (EUNE)
: Well... This is a common support player in Silver 5
Try winning a game with this guy on your team... just watched his match history... 1/10 0/8 1/9 2/7 7/7 5/7
Rioter Comments
didi2356 (EUW)
: When You Send a Report...
you only get a pop-up if the player gets punished (banned,perma muted, chat restricted), otherwise you just help for future bans :D i've reported tons of feeders and i only got back 3 Pop-ups saying that the player has been punished, it depends on fame, reporting frequency and rank as well, bronzes tend to report everyone so most of the reports aren't taken that serious
swtos2015 (EUNE)
: Chat restriction? Seriously?
After playing a game, found 2 players that said the exact same things i said but worse, even life threating me, now waiting for riot to punish them but still nothing, i got insta punished
: Lee Sin CLUB ''Glory of Lee''
7 Level Lee Sin : 85k PTS, Aiming for 100k PTS EUNE : swtos2015 Silver 5 God Fist Lee Sin , Traditional Lee Sin
Rioter Comments
swtos2015 (EUNE)
: Queue Dodging
Yea i know but we dont all have infinite time, especially when you wait 5 minutes for a game, and someone just doesnt accept it, or leaves 10 seconds before we begin. That's really annoying since i have wasted even 37 minutes waiting for a game (7 dodges by other players){{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments

swtos2015

Level 54 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion