: I'm sorry for what happened to you, I really hope one day riot considers altering their system, it seems unfair and I really don't understand why they permaban people but say hey you can make another account though you just can't have your skins or your progress on champions if you want more skins you gotta buy em again
Yea, it's so frustrating and i feel very powerless. It's not only about the money invested (1000 euro) but the sentimental part of having my original account too. Feels so weird suddenly sign in, and get banned, they tell you they wont investigate further and then it's just that.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Did you contact Riot support?
Did do, but they say there's nothing they can do. It was an automatic ban and they won't reopen the case whatsoever. I'm so bummed about it...
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Why don't you make another account and climb there again? If you are truly clean you can prove it to your self at least that you did it. It might give you a peace of mind
Because its nostalgic for me to play on my original account that I enjoyed the game on from the beginning of the game. I have a TON of rare old skins etc. and over 1000 Euros spent back then. Then I come home and they say gg go next and i keep replying and they closed the thread
Rioter Comments

v6dph018N6

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion