Rioter Comments
charvos (EUW)
: Klepto is probably the best option but it's still not a good route. PSZ been notorious for being high challenger for a several seasons, and an avid draven otp, he himself said that Draven is in a terrible state. I've spoken to high elo players about this and many say they recognise Draven above D3 to be a horrible pick. In lower elo it is less noticeable as players don't know how to abuse a champions weaknesses, or they respect Draven's damage too much because they don't understand his state, and end up losing because of this.
Well my biggest issue is players picking adc in the jungle,this game is such a clownfiesta since season 5!
: yo that champ need no buff he needs a nerf that laning phase is too strong and he 2 shots people late game kalista needs to hit 100 AA to get 1 kill draven only 2
charvos (EUW)
: Draven sucks, and needs better optimisation (+ bugfix pls)
I play a lot of Klepto Draven i think is pretty strong :) and its true sometimes only 1 axe is spinning i have seen it many times even if it is true that`s only a visual bug so i`m cool with it,the thing is getting draven buffed will never happen he is pretty strong if played right but i`m worried about this free poke 0 skill mastery`s,some champions just poke you off the map without you being able to do anything,yes i think these mastery`s are really the worst thing Riot could ever do,i just don`t like them that`s my oppinion and is directed towards constructive criticism,just makes a huge gap between certain champions and the imbalance is felt in the first few team fights,you know if you don`t hit a certain item at a certain minute you already know you kinda lost the game (im` talking from solo queue perspective)!We need a re-work on masterys asap!
Qeulorath (EUNE)
: Friends might abandon me, my family might disown me but this will be with me forever! <3
Rioter Comments
: How do i get out of bronze!?
Mate,you gotta set up a pool of champions you are good at and just spam those,win/lose doesen`t matter you wanna get better overall with those specific champions,don`t listen to people "start with Hi in chat and shjt like that"your lane,your game,don`t be afraid to take on a fight always be aware of basic stuff like,vision(which is the most important),objectives(contest them if you can,if not at least take something in exchange like a tower or a baron) simple things but these matter a lot and ussualy you will see that the objectives win the game for you not 100% but they are out for grabs so carry on,improve on your champions and push your limits to the maximum,work hard on getting good at the game,gather info about comps of champion picks,combo`s and so on,you will see the results in few weeks time! ;) I hope it helps you.Good luck.
JTF V3NOM (EUW)
: is flaming urself in game bannable?
This game has the worst community all time full of stupid incompetent,selfish and brain damaged children i have played this game for over 6 years but since season three it became a %%%%ing nightmare if we can called like that people are just stupid on a level you can`t even imagine so i`ve decided to stop playing this shit it`s actually cos of people like you and trust me no way i`ll be ever playing it again waste of money and time! I hope you get the same feeling as we all did when someone destroyed our game.
SipsHD (EUW)
: He did. To go to school which you clearly skipped.
You need special attention i can`t get you the wheelchair mate!
: First of all, I am 32. I have played since the age of 6, built my first computer at age 9 from spare parts out of my uncles company, and have hauled a CRT Monitor and my beloved machine back and forth to more LAN - Parties than I can count, in a pushcart, since before most people who play leage were old enough to walk. --- Secondly, this is what your post reminds me of when I read it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0be41m3-uwE And yes, that's about as serious as I take such posts. --- Thirdly, listing games like "Sims" Sega Games, Games from 1998 and "GTA" and similar single player titles as "proof" of your experience with online communities, is beyond absurd. --- And lastly, what Snea%%%quid told you is the truth. Its a psychological phenomenon called "negative selective perception". Maybe you should listen to peopl ewho know what they are talking about, before you go on a little rant like this.
You take my post as you want it and understand out of it what ever you want too but you kinda dropped from the subject! I`m not going to have one more word with you its just a huge waste of my time.
: Then you havent seen a lot. - Overwatch - Dota2 - CS:GO - Battlefield Etc. Basicly every competetive pvp game has such a community and everyone thinks that the game they play has the worst...
I`m 29 i bet on my house i have played more games then you could ever imagine starting with sega games,fifa `89 right up to 2017 pc,xbox and ps4,DOTA right at it`s release,Dota 2,warcraft the fronze throne,World of Warcraft from Cataclysm up to Legion on Blizzard even today i`m still playing Wow,GTA all of them,Sims,Runescape,Call of Duty,World of Tank,Warthunder,HoTs,Smite and so on i could type you hundreds and hundreds of PvP/Online games that i have actually played but trust me this is the most terrifying and toxic community i have ever seen in my life i`m talking about the ingame community,the players.From my point of view this game has no enjoyable side which was lost around season 3 i`m not in the mood to bring up all the facts,old players know what i`m talking about,a billion dollar company should be able to handle and protect players and they`r rights to have a fair game i just don`t want to get deep into this they know what i`m on about i guess you do know it as well!
: MUTE EVERYONE IN GAME PLAY BETTER CLIMB STOP WHINING FFS
Not with this solo queue or flex queue!Maybe another life!
: League of legends is the most unpredictable game. Tables can turn at any point during any minute. Trolls/afks can be at any team not just yours, If you find yourself getting frustrated I suggest playing normals.
You can`t even have a normal game on normal queue these days!
Rioter Comments
: It is true. I'm sure Riot has the tools required to verify my story. My password wasn't weak at all. Capital and lowercase letters, and numbers too. I honestly don't know how they got in. None of my accounts for other stuff were compromised. My computer's anti-virus software never detected anything. I understand that it's my responsibility, but if it can be proven that it wasn't me, then why should I be punished so severely for it?
I don`t buy it not trying to be funny but you did with your own hands and even EUNE has a lot of malicious 3rd-party program users Riot doesn`t give a damn about the silver gold divisions you just wake up with a 4 man on your team with a 600 ms on solo queue and there`s nothing you can do about it just hand the lp to them and have a walk,i had sooo sooooo sooooooo many games like this!
MacDeath (EUW)
: Your "Sarcasm" must've been directly connected to the phrase that you wrote in a different language. I'm not capable of understanding it and I assume neither is a majority of the community. And if your "Sarcasm" is not able to be understood by the majority even if it was supposed to, I think you shouldn't blame them for it.
So then why don`t u get over it ?
: For some people I really need a "Sarcasm" sign...
Wow you don`t accept any type of jokes mate you are a badass :) man the fk up.
: >every language Really? So, if I call someone a _"flame wrought heathen whos soul Baal will eat"_ in Aramaic, I will be punished? What about _"Vescere bracis meis"_ or _"Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi"_ will that get me into trouble?
Dude how old are you?
: The report system works in every language, but of course if he's trying to insult me in German and I don't understand what he's saying I would probably not report him, only german speakers would.
He is being racist overall that`s what he wants english or nothing i can still tell him that he is a feeder and he is bad in 3 languages if he wants to he just needs to accept it and get over it as well! :) I don`t like english at all so i would rather talk in my own language so people don`t make fun of me that`s 1 reason and 2 i don`t think a game should force me to type in english just cos some nutter 12 years old want`s me too!
: The grammar is pretty weird but.."sigh" okay at least it gets the basics across.
Oh wait he came here for the grammar,dude go outside have a walk!
: New Players Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
If you are new player my advice is to delete this game it has the most toxic society you will ever meet and see in your entire life!These are my though regarding to the game this is no longer playable as it used to be since season 3.Riot will delete everything you post if there`s nothing positive about it so i`m donzo with this clownfiesta game!
: URF comes once every year. So you need to wait until next year. It might also come for a 2nd time, but it's a very low chance.
Why does Riot makes the most loved game mode available to play only twice a year what`s the reason behind all this i just don`t get it it is about the maintenance of the game to expensive while URF active or there`s a higher chance that bugs can occur i just don`t get it.Something isn`t right behind all this there`s a reason why Riot does not wish to activate URF as a permanent game mode it might have to be regarding to individual improvements and stuff i`m just trying to sound stupid so i can get the reason why they don`t let us have URF as a permanent game mode :)) Please just let us have URF its funny and everyone loves it let`s agree on this!
: Greetings. Matchmaking is completely based on your MMR, not your Divison. If your account is in Bronze, but you play like a Diamond player the system will realise this and queue you up with other Diamond players, even though your actual Division might be way below Diamond. Now, I might have to break your dreams. Just because you played against some Platinum players, doesn't mean you necessarily belong in this elo, or that you're better than Silver. The Matchmaking system could simply try to find out where you belong by matching you against higher rated, and lower rated player, this usually happens when you play the first few games in a Season. --- The story is a little different for Normal games, normal MMR is seperate from ranked MMR.
You are being so funny :) I literally laughed at this one "break your dreams"
MrVört (EUW)
: Ever seen flex? There's no limit of ranks there ._.
I think you are wrong !
Rismosch (EUW)
: I took a look at your matchhistory on op.gg And I cannot find any extraordinary games. You had some good games, some bad ones but overall you were pretty decent. And every time an enemy had a "high elo" player, you had one in your team aswell.
I`m not saying i`m a good player or pro or what ever but what the hell is this Plat vs bronze i took the lowest out of my team and the highest out of they`r team so there is no balance at all in the queue i don`t see any efficiency in queueing up a plat vs a bronze at all!
Rioter Comments
vlad1989 (EUNE)
: I love Rito too but maybe next time not this time not at all no no! http://imgur.com/a/eXtOJ Up it so people can see what kind of love gives Riot back to us!!!
I LOVE RIOT IN THESE MOMENTS SOOO MUCH !!!! How can you not love Riot if u don`t love them you don`t exist literally, i mean your life sucks if you don`t love Riot,you have no future if you don`t love Riot literally you are nobody if you don`t love Riot.
: I LOVE YOU, RITO!
I love Rito too but maybe next time not this time not at all no no! http://imgur.com/a/eXtOJ Up it so people can see what kind of love gives Riot back to us!!!
: as arrogant as one can be. Its fine my friend im not silver im talking FOR the lost souls. Its fine. Everyone has an Opinion. They crucified Jesus for his and afterwards they build an empire upon his teachings. Now you may ask what does that have to do with anyhting? Well the Answer is, the guy who has the best Idea gets the most Shit.
I think you should take a break this game has a negative impact over your life!That`s all i had to say.
: @RIOT, REMOVE Bronze and Silver Bracket
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Permaflame,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QT44gZjG,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-09T12:58:36.747+0000) > > and make it Rainbow-League and Candy-Land Tier. So People dont feel like Shit after they played 2000 Ranked Games enjoyed them and got no reward after the season ends. 90% of the Playerbase are silver anyway. I find it so heartbreaking that so much People enjoy this game but they are in Bronze and others judge them by that Rank. It should be an Achievement even Playing Ranked at all and not feel bad about it. Imagine somebody who is playnig with one hand and climbs from bronze 5 to bronze 4 isnt that a great achievement? Or a Kid who did not get Permabanned after his promos from from B1 to S5. Wouldnt that be great? People (especeally the new Players) are so obsessed with ranks that they completely forget that this game is about fun BUT also getting actually good at the game. I mean good by playing by yourselve not letting you get boosted or creating new accounts when u feel bad stuck in bronze. It doesnt matter if somebody is in Bronze as long as he enjoyes playing the game. So i suggest you change the Bronze and Silver Tiers to Rainbow-League and Candy-Land Tier and give those people some love like they give you theyre Money. &amp;lt;3 > {{item:3681}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{item:3681}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} {{item:3681}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} {{item:3681}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{item:3681}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{item:3681}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:18}} Well my man if you have 2 k games played on ranked and you are still bronze then that`s your value mate you earn things you don`t get things such as skill and knowledge,don`t get offended but if you play solo queue just because it`s sunday and you have nothing else to do and you are bored literally of everything then it`s time to get the ball and go outside on the play ground! P.S : Make sure you drink a lot of water its warm out there!
: That's just not true!
It is,i just had one of the posts deleted!
Eveninn (EUW)
: > -Are the troll picks like adc top punishable? No. Especially because there is no way to determin what is a troll pick and what is an alternatve strategy. The highest level of play has brought out things like Kog mid, MF support or Ezreal mid with smite. > -Is it a guy who gets tilted and leave the game then come back troll and call it a game can be punished? Yes, both leaving and intentionally trying to ruin a game is punishable. > -Does a player get`s punished overall if he does not respect his role and his picks up for the needs of the team what i mean is if you are top and you are in need of a tank or a fighter and he picks an adc into an assassin ? No. This against falls into the matter of there being no definition what a team needs. Revering to pro-play again, there are many team comps that lacks certain things (tanks, engage, teamfighting capablities..) and still work out great. > -Does a 4 man troll surrender without losing actually the game can be punished by Riot? What do you mean with this one? If 4 people decide to surrender they can at any point past 20 minutes. the current stance of the game does not matter. It's not punishable as the majority needed to surrender agreed to it, while it can be upsetting for the single person not agreeing.
That 4 man surrender it was coming from 4 guys which talked the same language greek players i think that doesn`t actually matter, where i`m trying to get is that they were throwing the game intentionally and that`s not enjoyable at all!When you pick for example a Tryndamere top and by 30 minutes you have about 90 farm and you are 0/6 and you call me shit and flame me being the only one man who could actually carry the game i just needed people to play around me and i was like 15 kills to 4 deaths and around 220 cs then there`s nothing else to talk about,top was tilted from not being able to handle his lane so he was calling me noob,shit,idiot and all that they`r jungler was camping the hell out of him and my Trynda never used his trinket,i was doing well even if i had to 2 v 1 Kha and Zed at some point if i had summoners up i was just fine i did get Kha down and burned Zed`s summs since all i had to do is just stay alive and stop Zed from roaming and try to scale!This game is crazy sometimes you can`t believe the people you get in solo queue i mean like they`r behavior is just out of order!
: 1 - I think ADC top is actually legit, Vayne for 1 example. Unless he is actually trolling with the build and the gameplay, you can't really report since the pick is legit. 2 - Well... yeah? That's the definition of Inting, or Intentional Feeding. Or Griefing. 3 - Don't really understand... If a support picks an ADC I think it's reportable, but I don't think it counts for much unless he either feeds or destroys your game as an ADC. Just because a team is in need of a Tank, that doesn't mean someone NEEDS to pick a tank, so no, you can report him, but useless. 4 - Yes but you need proof, and not just them having similar names or the same club, they need to have said it in the chat. Basically unless there's proof they are actually troll surrendering, riot can't do anything, unless the game is 50-0 kills and they do, which even then I don't think anything happens to them. This comes from personal experience btw, I'm not a tribunal guy nor anything like that. Riot should probably answer this, but in any case all the answers will be within the summoner's code.
You know what Riot does actually when people are getting a similar issue?They remove your content (post) just to make it easier :) Now that`s something!
: Dunno why you restarted the PC. I would check task manager first for running processes. Sounds like the client started a repair either as a precaution after the crash or because the crash actually resulted in some files becoming corrupt. Doesn't have to be an update. I don't understand why you are so mad though. The leaver buster is just a necessary consequence and you should know that. PS: It's kinda funny that you posted in "player behaviour" is that an attempt of self-humour? Because your behaviour is completely nuts.
GLurch (EUW)
: >So you came here to judge all the comments To be precise, not all, but exactly 1 comment. ---- It seems like you still don't understand: If my comment is written underneath someone elses comment, I'm commenting on that person, not on you. My comment was written underneath Suptra, meaning since I didn't create an own comment underneath your post, my comment was directed at Suptra, not at you. TL;DR: I still don't have any business with you.
So why bother grabbing this discussion in a different zone if you are not bringing anything useful to the "table" mind your thing then!?
iDunk (EUW)
: As I said, judging off your last 10 games, you've only had one unranked player. I couldn't be arsed to go back and look at all your other games. The highest rank you've been, that I can see, was Silver 3. And you're Silver 4 now. So you haven't dropped that much buddy.
Not specifically directed to unranked or ranked,overall directed to people who queue up what ever the cause is but for sure not to play for lose/win and have fun,they dump your game in 10 minutes then get tilted spam your chat.swear at each other you wouldn`t believe what a man kind can do at it`s high level of brain damage and i`m just Wow the punishment system does work but not for these players,i`m telling you would be stunned if Riot would let me post ingame discussions up here from the chat!
GLurch (EUW)
: Yes, I don't have a problem with that and never said I did. My comment was directed at Suptra, not at you. In the comment after that I just explained to you the point I made a bit more. You know, just don't go into games already expecting people to be bad like Suptra. At least play the game before you decide whether or not your team is bad.
So you came here to judge all the comments and pulling things way into a different angle how do you want my approach to be on this one is there anything helpful/useful in your comments ?
Eambo (EUW)
: You're welcome to open a post in the Help and Support sub board with your LeagueClient logs the next time this happens (you get an update in the middle of a match) and we can take a further look - however as I've already explained the client is literally designed to prevent such actions from occurring unless it has no other choice. The moment you enter a game, a "patcher lock" is created which tells the client "I'm currently ingame - if I relaunch, do not check for patches". This bypasses patch checks temporarily, for the duration of your game or until a certain amount of time has expired. While I understand from your perspective you're experiencing this, the client is designed to avoid this unless it absolutely has to. While you indicate you have a Patriot SSD etc, I can only speak for how the client is designed and functions - it will not patch mid game unless it absolutely **has** to, and the only reason I can think of for this to happen is file corruption. Again, please feel free to upload your latest LeagueClient logs to Help and Support if/when this issue occurs, and we can take a deeper look at the cause.
Rioter Comments
: Ignore them or just report them.
I feel like the punishment system isn`t working as it used to back in the days!
RallerenP (EUW)
: Holy shit dude. Holy shit. 1. Punctuation, use it. Im pretty sure you wrote a single very long sentence. 2. Spacing, PLEASE use it. It makes it MUCH easier to read what you write. (Of course I see you are from EUNE which means english is probably not your first language, but please, in the future use punctuation and spacing.) 3. Calm down dude. He mentioned some things that commonly cause issues since they can't possibly troubleshoot every case of a crash. He's a Rioter. He knows infinitely more about the client than you do, so don't pretend to know more than him. The 'update' you saw was the launcher repairing the game, after an error likely caused by you. (Unintentionally, of course) You went from 0-100 extremely fast. At least have the decency to talk nicely to him, after he calmy tried to help you. If I were Eambo i wouldn't help you (which is why im not working for Riot). TL;DR He is right, you're wrong and you have no right to insult him.
Nope it isn`t it`s the 3rd language that i`m kinda tryharding on as i don`t see it very special every one can speak english at a decent level if they need to. Where do you see insults when he denied something that i have seen with my own eyes how can you deny it,i just don`t understand why people are getting so fussy about it i`m having a problem i didn`t came up here to argue with no one so if he is kind to understand what i`m trying to say and not deny the problem just to have it done than he is not helping at all,problems will still persist too in future,that`s how bad this community became back in season three things were different, now if people don`t agree or don`t like you post they are getting so funny i could read they`r comments all day long the problem is i don`t really have time for that i would call it a waste!Were they able to catch 1 % of those with drop hacks well let me tell you those stuff are still around so chill pill on that`s not just 1 thing Rito has to sort out there are many they just don`t care from certain point to certain point! ;)
RallerenP (EUW)
: Holy shit dude. Holy shit. 1. Punctuation, use it. Im pretty sure you wrote a single very long sentence. 2. Spacing, PLEASE use it. It makes it MUCH easier to read what you write. (Of course I see you are from EUNE which means english is probably not your first language, but please, in the future use punctuation and spacing.) 3. Calm down dude. He mentioned some things that commonly cause issues since they can't possibly troubleshoot every case of a crash. He's a Rioter. He knows infinitely more about the client than you do, so don't pretend to know more than him. The 'update' you saw was the launcher repairing the game, after an error likely caused by you. (Unintentionally, of course) You went from 0-100 extremely fast. At least have the decency to talk nicely to him, after he calmy tried to help you. If I were Eambo i wouldn't help you (which is why im not working for Riot). TL;DR He is right, you're wrong and you have no right to insult him.
Nope it isn`t it`s the 3rd language that i`m kinda tryharding on as i don`t see it very special every one can speak english at a decent level if they need to. Where do you see insults when he denied something that i have seen with my own eyes how can you deny it,i just don`t understand why people are getting so fussy about it i`m having a problem i didn`t came up here to argue with no one so if he is kind to understand what i`m trying to say and not deny the problem just to have it done than he is not helping at all,problems will still persist too in future,that`s how bad this community became back in season three things were different, now if people don`t agree or don`t like you post they are getting so funny i could read they`r comments all day long the problem is i don`t really have time for that i would call it a waste!
RallerenP (EUW)
: Every hard drive can get corrupted files. Even the most expensive ones. Especially in your case where you had to restart the PC in the middle of the game, it is VERY likely that a file got corrupted. Please educate your self before acting like you know everything.
Mate i`m not going to get you into details you wont understand 1% if we would start talking a little more deeper about certain stuff let`s just dropped here! ;) I would have appreciated if you would have taking this matter as an issue you took it as every child would act when they are out of attention well act like i didn`t even see what you wrote here and we are all good nice and getting on with our own.If you can`t bring something up to help then why would you bother commenting and analyzing posts around please mind your business,much appreciated!
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello If this issue happens to you again, follow this guide to fix it: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201753044-Store-Error-Store-appears-blank-black-or-empty
I`m not really sure about links on websites so i won`t say it`s safe to click too,every one clicks on it`s own judgement and safety so watch out there are many scams going around!
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Why are u surprised that u are getting unranked players? U are silver 4. New players start around silver 2-3. Its not their fault u below new player elo
New players you are saying,well these are not even close to be called players when you walk down mid and get your self killed intentionally that`s what you call new player?
iDunk (EUW)
: Well, judging by your last 10 games, there's only been one unranked player in your games. And that unranked player went 0/2/12 as Taric, so he did fine. In those 10 games however, you had mediocre games at best, so I don't think it's 'huge huge huge unskilled unranked kids' that are ruining your games.
I don`t know where did u see that but i had like 15 20 games already and i have dropped from 1350 to 1280 even lower i think!
GLurch (EUW)
: Yes, but if you go into games already expecting people to be completely bad, you'll only focus on their mistakes and will blame them for every single mistake, even if they actually aren't that bad. Try looking at the positive things that happen and I'm sure you'll find plenty of good things as well.
Mate i don`t have a problem you going 0/20 top at all but at least stick to the team when it comes down to team fights barons and stuff let me just make it clear so i won`t need to explain every one of you i`m not the type of player who cares about own KDA or who how it does when you have to lose you lose anyway you cant prevent losses,alright, so to move on if you want to win then you do your best but in a team where mid picks Jax and goes top and swear and argue with the guy who actually should have been top and flame and rage at him until he walks down mid and fks the entire game up now that`s one thing 2nd is you can`t be that brain damaged to go 0/5 mid and make us %%%%%%s and flame us all game just cos you don`t have a keyboard and a brain to use them both in the same time you would be amazed if i would show you just a few of the games that i had in the past 2 days i`m literally about to upload every single one of them on youtube! :)
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Same here, I assume that since the event kicked off everybody's trying to buy some goodies. Give it some time ^-^
Store up it seems there was something going wrong for a little while just couldn`t see or press anything in the store :D GL!
: I am pretty sure that "kids" you were talking about are over 13 (at least most of them) and my point was that player can be bad or good and it won't have anything to do with their age. Also, if you want to look bit more mature, try to make your points bit more clear as for now your name tries to tell me you should be mature but your posts don't. Maybe also try to be more positive! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Man don`t get me wrong i do not have a problem with them being 10 11 12 13 nothing personal but if you see the level of stupidity and flame that goes on and it went like that in the past 10 15 games that i had almost lost every one of them cos i couldn`t do anything with these frustrated kids i just couldn`t i triple killed mid with Orianna calling a baron alistar was farming in lane minions without sightstone in the 35th minute " you get wards if you need them i don`t need them" and after the game i told him i`ve bought around 10 pinks mate you haven`t bought 10 pinks all 7 seasons in one game and so on that`s just one example of the many!
Rioter Comments
Show more

vlad1989

Level 45 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion