neropa (EUNE)
: Why do we have to pay (BE) to unlock champion masteries 6 and 7?
It's a cosmetic. Riot profits from cosmetics only.
Darkfox02 (EUW)
: yeah thats when he triggered me by offending me but only that? thats enough to get you permed?
These 2 were just an example, there are more instances of you being toxic. To answer your question, no. But since you have been banned in the past, that means the future bans will either be longer or permanent.
Darkfox02 (EUW)
: Game 1 In-Game Darkfox02: lee Darkfox02: u need Darkfox02: for exp Darkfox02: really? Darkfox02: reported Darkfox02: kayn? Darkfox02: why not shit talk me now? Darkfox02: ? Darkfox02: im lee sin main Darkfox02: hes building wrong Darkfox02: no its not Darkfox02: okay.. Darkfox02: silver talks Darkfox02: search my main up Darkfox02: then talk Darkfox02: really? Darkfox02: this is complete no? Darkfox02: this complete no? Darkfox02: come say hi to stream? Darkfox02: nice Darkfox02: farm jungl Darkfox02: we 2v5 Darkfox02: while they take our jungle as 3 Darkfox02: they were taking raptors together Darkfox02: we are jungle only Darkfox02: were useless Darkfox02: ask akali Darkfox02: we are Darkfox02: i promise Darkfox02: we could end rn Darkfox02: but we useless Darkfox02: when akali ask us for help we help Darkfox02: but we better then her right? Darkfox02: yeah Darkfox02: u think were trying Darkfox02: its cute Darkfox02: akali say we useless Darkfox02: so we must try take objectives in jungle Darkfox02: make ourselves usefull Darkfox02: its 3v5 Darkfox02: and u lose Darkfox02: say sorry Darkfox02: and we will Darkfox02: just 1 word bro Darkfox02: dude im having fun Darkfox02: are u not? Darkfox02: kid? Darkfox02: 100% older than u Darkfox02: 10000% Darkfox02: nah Darkfox02: older Darkfox02: u 17? Darkfox02: akali Darkfox02: say sorry Darkfox02: and its win Darkfox02: okay Darkfox02: how old u? Darkfox02: 16 ? Darkfox02: grow up then kid Darkfox02: im 19 Darkfox02: idiot Darkfox02: and ur the most immature person ever Darkfox02: that big of an ego Darkfox02: u dont want team Darkfox02: just a big egotistic solo player Darkfox02: well played team Darkfox02: akali so egotistic Darkfox02: u didnt want 2 team members Darkfox02: cause u think ur the best Darkfox02: and can solo carry Darkfox02: yet you cant Darkfox02: u act it Darkfox02: u dont want 2 team members Darkfox02: u want us to help ? Darkfox02: u dud Darkfox02: did Darkfox02: "grow up" Darkfox02: all the time Darkfox02: when u guys were 3 jungle Darkfox02: and we asked u to help Darkfox02: and u go "grow up dude" Darkfox02: just apologise Darkfox02: and we will help Darkfox02: wasnt talking to u Darkfox02: u inted last game Darkfox02: :) Darkfox02: what was kd? Darkfox02: 0/11? Darkfox02: Yikes from me. Darkfox02: gried? Darkfox02: im playing to my best Darkfox02: abilitiy Darkfox02: im dyslexic Darkfox02: ekko? Darkfox02: your welcome Darkfox02: i stole it? Darkfox02: why fight Darkfox02: idk Darkfox02: dont fight Darkfox02: hes smart Darkfox02: so Darkfox02: ? Darkfox02: hes not stupid Darkfox02: so blame him? Game 2 In-Game Darkfox02: yh Darkfox02: do Darkfox02: ezreal Darkfox02: ^^ Darkfox02: e as he hits hook Darkfox02: cancels it Darkfox02: kayn Darkfox02: i need like 1 gank pls Darkfox02: so? Darkfox02: whos the biggest threat? Darkfox02: a fed renekton Darkfox02: he will 1v5 us Darkfox02: go u have r Darkfox02: veigar Darkfox02: swap lane? Darkfox02: ill destroy talon Darkfox02: veigar? Darkfox02: kayn Darkfox02: top pls Darkfox02: okay now hepl me Darkfox02: HELP ME KAYN Pls Darkfox02: holy Darkfox02: stop pinging the team Darkfox02: pls Darkfox02: so fking annoying Darkfox02: kayn make some presence top pls Darkfox02: u do 0 topside Darkfox02: we can 2v1 Darkfox02: ez Darkfox02: kayn Darkfox02: ff Darkfox02: idc Darkfox02: who is late game on this team? Darkfox02: tell me Darkfox02: the guy who pings 24/7? Darkfox02: and doesnt play Darkfox02: 2/5 Darkfox02: see Darkfox02: can we swap lane Darkfox02: hes no mr Darkfox02: ty Darkfox02: pyke Darkfox02: dont hook talon into us next time Darkfox02: cause of? Darkfox02: get some then Darkfox02: push ur lanes Darkfox02: stop crying Darkfox02: and play Darkfox02: dont take cs pls Darkfox02: get deathcap Darkfox02: transform Darkfox02: see ur champ icon Darkfox02: bottom left Darkfox02: click red on Darkfox02: dw Darkfox02: go assassain now Darkfox02: lw Darkfox02: ? Darkfox02: shh Darkfox02: ur bad Darkfox02: why u fight this? Darkfox02: lul Darkfox02: abit? Darkfox02: i got 0 help Darkfox02: thats why Darkfox02: not good you know Darkfox02: should have 110 Darkfox02: 1100 Darkfox02: ish Darkfox02: girl Darkfox02: recall god sake Darkfox02: now u ult Darkfox02: LUL Darkfox02: ezreal? Darkfox02: sell triforce or gauntlet Darkfox02: they dont stack Darkfox02: only 1 will work Darkfox02: get lw Darkfox02: ER is broke Darkfox02: ezreal is negative Darkfox02: ignore him Darkfox02: look his build Darkfox02: elder Darkfox02: pls Darkfox02: ELDER Darkfox02: ELDER Darkfox02: PYKE Darkfox02: are u trolling? Darkfox02: GET THE DRAKE Darkfox02: gj veigar Darkfox02: u know who to focus Darkfox02: end Darkfox02: so easy i swear Game 3 In-Game Darkfox02: wanna swap? i main lee xd Darkfox02: mine is iownthe1976funkmantt Darkfox02: i only took your blue thinking you took mine im sorry! Darkfox02: red form? Darkfox02: red or blue? Darkfox02: idk where he went Darkfox02: that flash Darkfox02: yeah nw Darkfox02: its ok Darkfox02: got red form Darkfox02: why did u NOT ULT Darkfox02: wtfffffff Darkfox02: cait why not walk up to me Darkfox02: game is over Darkfox02: 0/6zyra Darkfox02: its over Darkfox02: vayne is 5/2 before she can even deal dmg Darkfox02: botlanes feeding, riven is dying trying to show off.. its over Darkfox02: no Darkfox02: lee is way to strong Darkfox02: zyra 0/8 Darkfox02: please ff Darkfox02: i told you Darkfox02: cait has rage quit Darkfox02: because zyra is feeding Darkfox02: im not even attempting Darkfox02: muting and going afk in the jungle Darkfox02: nice try galio Darkfox02: have a bit of decency Darkfox02: caits afk, shes level 7, zyra was 0/8 at 10 mins Darkfox02: why havent u ended Darkfox02: this is boring Darkfox02: ez clap Darkfox02: 2v5
>in the chat logs it is not seen anywhere when i am "toxic" towards another player other than stating what other players say >Darkfox02: idiot Darkfox02: ur bad etc.
Darkfox02 (EUW)
: Banned for being direct?
Chat is meant for communication, not quoting other players or commentating their actions. Asides that, you should've posted your chat logs if you think we should be the ones to judge you, but not the player support.
JustClone (EUNE)
: The point here is something you don't get. He can write punane 20 times in chat, in conversation in estonian. And riot shouldn't do a thing, just because a commonly used word in other language, is considered offensive in "english". For example, I use the word k-y-s when writing in my language using latin alphabet, and it means nothing more than "a piece". (I think the russian word is not that different, also all slav languages I think... use some form of that word, that is really close to this) I really don't think that random reports should start flying, since riot said clearly that speaking other languages will never be reason for punishments... (they are not "swear" words, they are very commonly used words in our languages... like for this example, the color of red)
I'm not commenting on only this particular case. >If you lack the mental ability to understand ...then don't get involved in discussions. Sit down.
Hajrulla (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T4kroyEH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-30T00:04:18.810+0000) > > Because in english Punane is slang for the female genitalia :P > > The more you know not in proper and grammar english tho, funny rito! very funny UK RITO
Most swear words aren't written in the english dictionary, doesn't mean they should be allowed to be used though.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
>Do I have to show you countless of clips when players can't lock in or ban champions? >1080 ti runs the client animations at 10 fps? >no one had such issues with the old one Of course, let's just pretend that I didn't say any of that, and the main subject of this post **isn't about how new client sucks**. >I could argue that many also agree with me But you won't, since you know that's not true, so you'll argue about anything else just for the sake of it. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8f2yv6/i_feel_like_leagues_optimization_has_gone/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/69zbgr/after_four_days_on_the_new_client_i_found_about/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8x0d5p/when_did_the_client_become_such_an_abominable_mess/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8xr8ue/i_cant_lock_in_champions/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWJIEul8S4 Now before replying, actually come up with a valid argument.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
First of all, don't change the subject so it's more favourable for you. Secondly, I'm wasn't talking rumors. Most people agree that the new client is bad, or at least worse than the last one. I gave my opinion on it and explained why I think so. You, on the other hand, only disagreed and didn't provide any valuable argument why my statement was wrong, thus it makes your reply biased and hollow. And that's not why my comment was rude. The guy I replied to is spamming boards with his toxicity and pointless comments. Even in his comment above us, I could argue that it's racist. I have no sympathy for such people.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
>Anyone with a vaguely working pc actually doesn't have any of that. If that's not considered arguing, then I don't know what is.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Then why tf are you arguing with me?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
>That "no one" is an overstatement. Did you even read what was written? I specified these problems for a reason. Both clients have their issues, but the ones I mentioned occur only in the new client. >the old client had the exact same issues - but people forget it Some of them. For example bug splat. But I never had any performance issues with the old client, and that's a thing people are complaining about. >Most of those issues are due to local specs **Some** of the issues are due to local specs*. Client bugs aren't user's fault. >if you don't contact Riot specifying your specs and the issues you're experiencing, you can't reasonably expect them to tune the client to your needs Their solution was to introduce low spec mode. It helps the performance slightly, but it doesn't affect bugs. You only mention the performance issues and assume that I have a low-end PC. However, that's completely not true and delusional from you. >As an Emissary, it's not my job to help people with technical issues. You're a role model for the community, but for some reason your replies and comments seem vague and rude.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I run League at 250fps at medium-high graphics, if you want exact specs then tell me. The only thing you mentioned was a bugsplat. That's the least of an issue. Do I have to show you countless of clips when players can't lock in or ban champions? Or when 1080 ti runs the client animations at 10 fps? Even Internet Explorer loads pages more quickly than the new client loads simple things as a profile page or the store. And don't tell me that's not because of the new client, because no one had such issues with the old one. Riot implemented low spec mode for a reason - they know their client sucks and is not optimized performance wise. As an Emissary you're completely useless and look for people to argue with instead of helping. Pathetic, don't you think?
: stop living in a hut in africa, might get better wifi
Anyone who has at least any sense will agree that the new client sucks badly. Most noticeabely because of the delay and bugs. But of course you're not one of those people. Not the first time I see you making stupid comments on other discussions.
IElx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=RustLord,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=za3B6LBk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T01:34:09.319+0000) > > How did u come up with that? I swear I wasn't and why would I be lying? That account wasn't that great, I mean It didn't have that many skins, I never bought anything on it, I had like 4-5 skins on it and they were like normal skins, nothing so good. The only thing that I need this account is that it had a lot of Lvl7 and Lvl6 champions and it had my name XpertAmar on it, so I didn't want that to be lost, and I wasted 1-2years on it! even so. I can't tell. Either way your account is your responsibility. if you don't log in for 6 months (don't change pass from time to time ect) it's your own fault. Sorry if it sounds rude but these things are just what most people will tell you.
No, getting **hacked** isn't his fault, and you're not the right person to judge him. Next time before bashing on people try to be useful first. @OP, go [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and submit a ticket. Regular players can't help you.
Hajrulla (EUW)
: Hey Riot, I have a suggestion?
Not sure if it still works, but it used to. By default it's F12 and it saves to C:\Riot Games\League Of Legends\Screenshots
Fat Rambo (EUW)
: Do you need a safe space? The thing is irrespective of how old I am, like me you should be prepared to expect backlash for comments like yours. You called people of this game veterans... Pretty insulting for people who have actually served brother. Out.
Not the first time I notice you're not familiar with the English language. First of all, ***you're*** means ***you are***, and ***your*** is a pronoun which means belonging to or associated with the person in question. Secondly, the word ***veteran*** isn't exclusively for an ex-soldier, it can mean a lot of things, but the actual definition of it is a person who has had long experience in a particular field. Out~
Fat Rambo (EUW)
: Yup the side salad just entered. You sound like the guy at school who would be honoured to be the hall monitor (if they have such a thing nowadays).
Forums are meant for discussions, and there's my opinion on this subject. Being edgy won't make you look cool. You sound like a premature person, maybe it's time to grow up?
Fat Rambo (EUW)
: Your bugs our punishment
>Best buck up before your loyal fan base abandons ship Don't talk for others. If any veteran is going to leave the game, they will definitely have other reasons to do so instead of bugs. Sure, bugs are irritating but every game has them.
Reichs (EUNE)
: Suggestion: getting a grade worse than B- in ranked 5 times in a row should result in a ranked ban
From your match history: https://imgur.com/a/ggKMsi5 Banned btw.
Rismosch (EUW)
: > Bugs - yes. Work - no. This statement alone single handedly proves that you have no clue about programming whatsoever. Debugging is the single most time consuming part of programming out of everything. Have you ever debugged a code? Have you ever felt the frustration that is sitting for hours upon days in front of a screen not knowing why the stuff doesn't run? Have you ever felt the insane dopamine rush you get when your code finally compiles after days of not running? Programming is not writing bunch of code and hur dee dur the computer plays along. No, programming is most of the time nothing but debugging. You can write hundreds of lines of code down in literal minutes, but debugging it and getting it to work is what programming is actually about. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/9a/cd/8c9acddb7725865128cc4eda3e289ca8.jpg http://www.monkeyuser.com/assets/images/2018/92-root-cause.png https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/new_bug.png https://www.docsity.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/02/programmers-be-like.jpg https://i.redd.it/wp1d3h046b911.jpg And it doesn't matter if we talk about a game engine, or graphics engine, or whatever engine, it is third party technology nontheless which comes with the same limitations and benefits of any engine. It's virtually all the same, just the functionality is different.
>Using a third party engine you don't own is so complicated and adds so much work and bugs and spagetti code / >Bugs - yes. Work - no. Unless you're a perfectionist or really bad at programming, a game can run with bugs. If you want to make a bug-free game, then sure, using a 3rd party game engine (or any at all) isn't optimal, but if your goal is to make a game as fast as possible, the only way to do it is by using game engines. You might know few things about programming and be obsessed with it, but in grand scheme of things you have no clue how things work which makes it pointless to discuss anything with you. I'm done replying.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Wtf are you talking about? Where did we change the subject? You just don't realize how common bugs are. If you really would've programmed something in your life you know making things run ain't easy, especially if you get someone elses code or work with new technology. How on earth would changing the engine fix anything? You realize what changing the engine would mean, right? It would mean you would literally need to rewrite the entire game from scratch. Why? Because the syntax and inner workings are completely different. It's like saying go write your C code in Java. You would literally need to rewrite, rethink and reconstruct everything. And because bugs are so common and because LoL is such a huge and complex product, it would take so much time to actually do anything. Do you remember how long Riot needed to make this new client? If I am not mistaken they needed a year from the first announcement to the first beta test. And if you used the new client upon release, you would know how buggy and sluggish it was. Even today people complain about how buggy it is. This new client is being developed over years and still has bugs in it. Or how aobut another example: They needed years two bring back Bilgewater Bridge because of tech difficulties. And now you want to change the engine and start this whole circus again? You would need to wait one or two years before the game would be in a testable state, and even then it would be buggy as hell. Tell me how this is any better than what we have now? I also want to mention that LoL is a standalone project as it stands now. If I am not mistaken, then everything LoL related is native to the operating system it's running on. Now what are the benefits of that? You have full control over your code. Going by your own standards, such code would be cleaner and easier to manage. If you build your software on third party tech, then you rely on it, which is a huge huge drawback. If hardware steps up or a new operating system comes out you want to move to, you can't unless the owner of your engine brings out a new update. Also, what if the engine has a bug and the owner of the engine doesn't fix it for whatever reason? Do you stop your work immediately aswell? No, you build a workaround. But this makes things so much worse, because if the owner eventually fixes the bug, you already have a running system that you don't need to change. A new update of the engine crashes your code? Well screw you, you have to code it yet again. Security issue? Well, either try a work around or desperately wait till the owner fixes it in time. Using a third party engine you don't own is so complicated and adds so much work and bugs and spagetti code, for a big project like LoL it is a no go. If you are an indie developer you can and probably should use an engine as it makes things easier and you can create your project faster. But if you plan to make a big, complicated long term application, you should better try something that works on it's own without a third party engine.
>Where did we change the subject? Read the title of this discussion. >You just don't realize how common bugs are I do, but we're talking about rewriting the code on a different engine, either UE or Frostbite. Bugs mostly occur because of human-made mistakes. >If you really would've programmed something in your life you know making things run ain't easy Difficult and impossible are 2 different things. >especially if you get someone elses code or work with **new technology.** That's why I specified experienced. >How on earth would changing the engine fix anything? >And now you want to change the engine and start this whole circus again? Those are rhetorical questions you came up by yourself. I never said it was a good idea and would improve anything. >Using a third party engine you don't own is so complicated and adds so much work and bugs and spagetti code Bugs - yes. Work - no. The whole purpose of using UE or Frostbite is to make the coding easier. Built-in physics and so on reduces the work, not the opposite. That's what you said yourself in the next sentence.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Show me one software product from a larger company that doesn't need bugfixes. If you watch documentation of software and follow version updates, you'll see that almost every single time when a given software is updated, bugs have been fixed. Especially if you bring out new features constantly like Riot does, there is almost a guarantee that bugs are present. If you work on a small stand alone project that you work on completely alone and which doesn't require tons of libraries, then I totally believe you that you can write bug free code. But work for a company where you will meet other people who code along with you and bugs are an inevitability. On a small scope with no deadline you have full control; I too can write a Hello-World program with no bugs. But if you have thousands of people working on one project, countless of technologies to juggle and a monthly deadline, you will be forced to leave bugs untouched. And god forbid you delay the release, then your clients will ridicule you. Or worse: If you don't update they will forget you and your sale numbers fall.
>Especially if you bring out new features constantly like Riot does, there is almost a guarantee that bugs are present. We are talking about rewriting the same game on a new engine. Go read our discussion once again and come back if you'll have anything logical to say. Changing the subject 3 times to your favour won't make you win an argument.
Rismosch (EUW)
: > If coded right, there could be no issues I see you have no experience in coding. It'd be a god damn miracle if anything as complex as a videogame would have literally no bugs.
I see you don't know what certain english words mean. Let me help you out buddy, 'could' isn't a certainty, it's used to indicate possibility. Now let's talk about the other part of your low intelligence comment. Coding is only difficult for not experienced people. For a person who has had a lot of experience with multiple games and different game engines, a game like League of Legends wouldn't be impossible to write without many (or any) bugs. And it definitely wouldn't take a miracle to do so. Next time before trying to show off your superiority, consider researching the given topic. Also, it doesn't take 200 IQ to make a mobile app, so your experience is worthless.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Do you know what an engine even is? 🤔 How would changing the engine solve anything? It would introduce so many more issues, wouldn't it?
And do you know what a game engine is? If coded right, there could be no issues, but I don't see the point of changing the engine in the first place.
: Concerning afk-ing and flaming
B-b-b-but he talked bad things about me! I must tell him to kill himself! /s
: Before calling us anything just ask yourself why Turkey has its own server with a smaller playerbase than RZA... I did read it... They said they where here... To get our playerbase... That's why I wrote that.
> [{quoted}](name=WolfstineDX,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Onf0VFei,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T18:07:57.786+0000) > > Before calling us anything just ask yourself why Turkey has its own server with a smaller playerbase than RZA... > I did read it... They said they where here... To get our playerbase... That's why I wrote that. You can't imply that Turkey has bigger playerbase than Africa. Only Riot has access to such information through IP addresses. And even then, in my opinion Turkey is a lot more stable in terms of politics and economy than Africa is, so hosting servers there isn't a big risk.
Menaldur (EUNE)
: "complaining about it wont help" huh?? Complaining about things that are wrong with a game is the only way to fix it. I dont have the solution im just saying that riot should think about this. And what do you mean there is nothing to discuss? There obviously is since there is a problem. If there is a problem theres gotta be a way to solve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Menaldur,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qEVxBNh2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T13:19:52.250+0000) > > "complaining about it wont help" huh?? Complaining about things that are wrong with a game is the only way to fix it. I dont have the solution im just saying that riot should think about this. > > And what do you mean there is nothing to discuss? There obviously is since there is a problem. If there is a problem theres gotta be a way to solve it. Constructive criticism is one of the ways to fix it, but not hatred and complaining. And even now, your complaints are empty, you just spread negativity and have no clue what you're talking about.
FatesMid (EUNE)
: if its the one called wait for vertical sync its already off?
> [{quoted}](name=FatesMid,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Qc9ArqUc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-09T11:59:04.322+0000) > > if its the one called wait for vertical sync its already off? Check your packet loss and ping in-game. If that's not the problem, then check NVidia control panel, in 3D setting find League of Legends and reset the settings.
FatesMid (EUNE)
: im now on day 7-8 (ever since the mini patch 8.13b) and since that i have had perma 0.5-3 sec delay on everything in game. I love this game xD
> [{quoted}](name=FatesMid,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Qc9ArqUc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-09T11:15:35.259+0000) > > im now on day 7-8 (ever since the mini patch 8.13b) and since that i have had perma 0.5-3 sec delay on everything in game. I love this game xD Disable v-sync.
Menaldur (EUNE)
: League is flawed on a fundamental level.
>League is flawed on a fundamental level And what's your solution to fix it? You are posting a discussion, but there's nothing to discuss about. Yes, the system isn't perfect, but complaining about it won't help. https://imgur.com/a/OVemwnF
: > [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Onf0VFei,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-07T18:54:01.204+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/ulPAbq1c-why-is-there-no-african-server > > tl;dr > > * playerbase isn't big enough > > * economical and political issues How do they know our playerbase if there are no surveys to ask such thing where we live? And political what political issues? If server is Egipt or Namibia our ms would increase and we will be able to play ranked and make our own team to participate in league of legends and increase the economic growth of league of legends. The other player or players know we good players and they are scared we might make our server the best.
> [{quoted}](name=WolfstineDX,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Onf0VFei,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-08T12:33:25.807+0000) > > How do they know our playerbase if there are no surveys to ask such thing where we live? And political what political issues? If server is Egipt or Namibia our ms would increase and we will be able to play ranked and make our own team to participate in league of legends and increase the economic growth of league of legends. > > The other player or players know we good players and they are scared we might make our server the best. Someone actually quoted Riot's response on this topic in the discussion I linked, but you're too lazy to research and would rather circle jerk. You people should look at this from Riot's viewpoint, but I guess it's not something you're capable of.
: African servers
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/ulPAbq1c-why-is-there-no-african-server tl;dr * playerbase isn't big enough * economical and political issues
: Rank isnt impressive but i have a good understanding of the game what ppl need to improve and do I study the game and watch very many things to help people Thats why i say ppl to give feedback after i help them
> [{quoted}](name=prokillerpvp,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=E3Lu2rzs,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-07-06T17:15:25.765+0000) > > Rank isnt impressive but i have a good understanding of the game what ppl need to improve and do > I study the game and watch very many things to help people > Thats why i say ppl to give feedback after i help them I'm not bashing at you, I'm just saying how it looks. You don't give your teacher a feedback about their lessons. If I ever wanted to seriously climb and needed a coach, I'd prefer a player who has already been to challanger/master because it's like a diploma after graduation - you can trust the person.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fp0xKji3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-06T10:39:35.576+0000) > > Random skins, ward skins, champions, runes and masteries were suggested millions of times. So far none of these were implemented because they're completely useless and a waste of time for the developers. You are being more useless for bashing this for no reason. I've don't remember reading this anywhere so far, please be kind enough and post a link to the threads and the devs response.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Cocaine,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fp0xKji3,comment-id=000300000002,timestamp=2018-07-06T13:17:32.798+0000) > > You are being more useless for bashing this for no reason. I've don't remember reading this anywhere so far, please be kind enough and post a link to the threads and the devs response. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/PZTE6H1A-randomize-skin-button-for-rioters Here you go. Posted a year ago, and there's my reply as well. Unfortunately, there's no Riot response because they couldn't care less for such a feature.
: Someone tries to help and give feedback and people downvote this. What's wrong with the community? o.O
> [{quoted}](name=Aory,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=E3Lu2rzs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-06T01:54:38.614+0000) > > Someone tries to help and give feedback and people downvote this. What's wrong with the community? o.O Because his rank isn't any impressive and most people wouldn't trust him. You can imagine it like a sophomore teaching a freshman.
: How do we get a Riot employee to see this?
> [{quoted}](name=Bassintheface,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fp0xKji3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-06T10:02:33.778+0000) > > How do we get a Riot employee to see this? Random skins, ward skins, champions, runes and masteries were suggested millions of times. So far none of these were implemented because they're completely useless and a waste of time for the developers.
Djake (EUW)
: Chat restriction
Perhaps it was a good decision not letting you type more stuff seeing how you act here.
Athacy (EUNE)
: Crit ADC.
They only need to add like 10% crit to stormrazor and that would fix most of the problems. But I bet next patch notes will be: +5 base ad to Cait ; 0.1 ap ratio to Tristana R.
: Does celerity stack with nimbus cloak?
Hajrulla (EUW)
: Boring Solo/Duo
>there's 10% chance to win 2 teams are fighting each other. Total of 2 teams. 2x10%=20% chance of game to be won. So where did 80% go?
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Let me correct myself: "No, not always. " and I also don't need to, because I know my internet is stable and good. If I were to have a bad internet connection, yes. I would check it. I can tell you my experience when I was at another place where internet sucked (2 years ago). I knew playing made me lagg alot, but when I actually started the game, it was like unplayable and I was AFK. After that I didn't start a game again, because It was unplayable and other people would get mad (totally understanable). DC's do happend, but only when my ISP has like issues. It's okay in those situations, but I was talking about people who are intentionally starting a game with like very high and unplayable ping. Such thing is very noticeable with normal browsing, so you should know that playing a game would give you even a worse experience. Are you trying to tell me that I'm a hypocrite, because I think your question is pointless. Most of the people should be able to know when they're having a bad internet connection or not (except if you haven't got any knowledge about internet connections and pings).
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rGwowoWI,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-07T15:56:57.012+0000) > > Let me correct myself: "No, not always. " and I also don't need to, because I know my internet is stable and good. If I were to have a bad internet connection, yes. I would check it. > > I can tell you my experience when I was at another place where internet sucked (2 years ago). I knew playing made me lagg alot, but when I actually started the game, it was like unplayable and I was AFK. After that I didn't start a game again, because It was unplayable and other people would get mad (totally understanable). > > DC's do happend, but only when my ISP has like issues. It's okay in those situations, but I was talking about people who are intentionally starting a game with like very high and unplayable ping. Such thing is very noticeable with normal browsing, so you should know that playing a game would give you even a worse experience. > > Are you trying to tell me that I'm a hypocrite, because I think your question is pointless. Most of the people should be able to know when they're having a bad internet connection or not (except if you haven't got any knowledge about internet connections and pings). Most people don't even expect to have issues with internet, unless they're playing from different servers. Why should they check their connection if there's barely any chance something's wrong? Just like you, they don't. So that makes you not only a hypocrite, but also a narrow minded person.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: No, but even outside of LoL, the bad internet is noticeable, so you can already guess that you're going to lagg in game too.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rGwowoWI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-05T18:13:39.062+0000) > > No, but even outside of LoL, the bad internet is noticeable, so you can already guess that you're going to lagg in game too. Why do you suggest others to do things you don't do yourself?
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Warning: Please do not start a game with a bad internet connection
Volcan (EUNE)
: i got banned with out telling any bad word when actually my suport trolled and sarted flaming me
: Pro play vs casual
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/1UbZdRKB-i-really-dont-give-a-damn-about-lcs-balance?comment=0018
: Hextech boxes are AMAZING!
Every third box is 100% guaranteed to have 1 skin shard.
The K (EUW)
: I hope the New Aram is not take the old one's place. Also announcer discussion.
: So what exactly are you supposed to do as an ADC now
Swap roles and wait until Riot realizes they %%%%ed up.
JayceGatsby (EUNE)
: Game is unbearable lately. I now begin every match with /fullmute all
That's just how people are. Humanity is cancer.
Eambo (EUW)
: What's Next for Clash?
Everyone who are about to complain about compensation, don't even comment. You didn't lose anything. You could've simply played flex with your friends on weekend.
Show more

Ìxeas

Level 124 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion