: If Nidalee casts her ranged W out of range, her melee W will auto cast randomly if she R-s
Interesting, do you have any footage about when this happens, i havnt been able to recreate it
Rioter Comments
: lf d3+ duo on smurf
im smurfing atm, i think im G4 on the account, used to use it for playing with friends / limit testing ( aka running it down ) but i want to get it to D2 asap, due to my main being banned :^) if you are down to play together you can add me on discord Boppy#4111 or add the account: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=todoroff29lila
: All game modes should be permanent.
i kinda hate the fact that you mention TFT while TFT should never even be on the same client as league of legens, Its not league of legends. however they are working on making the client a multigame platform ( like blizzard ) and turning our ac%%%%s into Rito accounts, so i think we will see stuff change in the near future
: Nonono, you won't "survive" with bad support. From some point in Elo, both ADCs are having good CS. So bottom lane becomes less about CS and more about outplay. From silver2 or gold4 basically every ADC can CS. Supports are deciding the lane, by outplay with right summoner, or by deep understanding of game (warding, roam, poke, catch, trade, wave etc). Bottom lane is so unstable, even one kill difference between ADCs decides lane. If your ADC gets behind he cannot match enemy ADC and your team slowly dies.
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=54GoifAM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-17T14:06:53.358+0000) > > Nonono, you won't "survive" with bad support. > From some point in Elo, both ADCs are having good CS. So bottom lane becomes less about CS and more about outplay. > From silver2 or gold4 basically every ADC can CS. > Supports are deciding the lane, by outplay with right summoner, or by deep understanding of game (warding, roam, poke, catch, trade, wave etc). > Bottom lane is so unstable, even one kill difference between ADCs decides lane. If your ADC gets behind he cannot match enemy ADC and your team slowly dies. goldplayers can not cs at all, i ahve not seen a single gold player hit 10 cs per minute in their easy lane, heck they dont even hit 6 cs per minute. they have no clue on how to play teh lane or adc up until D4 where they kind of get it. I have seen it to many times on my plat smurfs, my adc goes 10/0 and i go 2/0, but i have 2k more gold just due to having 10/11 cs per minute on 15 minutes
: It's cause too many players want to be the killers. And because of that Riot has made support champs that just give you an excuse to avoid playing an actual support... Also, 2 gold income items are pretty much just sad excuses to do farming with out anyone getting mad at it.... The other reason is that when a support makes even just 1 mistake, they are the blame for everything. Enemy adc killing everyone easily all because top bush wasn't warded? It's the supports fault. Jungler gets killed because they dived in to 3 opponents who all had full hp, ults and mana and then start crying that Braum didn't use his heal ability? Blame the support. Too many people would rather play a substitute support then actual supports.... There used to be a startegy to everything, now it's just who ever gets the biggest amount of damage first...
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Z433k0K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-17T14:35:39.040+0000) > > It's cause too many players want to be the killers. And because of that Riot has made support champs that just give you an excuse to avoid playing an actual support... Also, 2 gold income items are pretty much just sad excuses to do farming with out anyone getting mad at it.... > The other reason is that when a support makes even just 1 mistake, they are the blame for everything. Enemy adc killing everyone easily all because top bush wasn't warded? It's the supports fault. Jungler gets killed because they dived in to 3 opponents who all had full hp, ults and mana and then start crying that Braum didn't use his heal ability? Blame the support. > Too many people would rather play a substitute support then actual supports.... There used to be a startegy to everything, now it's just who ever gets the biggest amount of damage first... i might be crazy, but ehh. braums heal ability (questionmark)
Roomys (EUW)
: Crazy Matchmaking
ikr, there is no matchmaking in poro king, matchmaking is only shit in D4+ soloQ :^) i dunno what they are crying about,nobody plays gamemodes obv you wont have balanced matches
: ADC is funny role
the classic adc is useless malding :^) i love it. adc's always complain about their role being really bad. However, adc is together with jgl the STRONGEST role in the game. Kalista is all about dodging spells with her abilitys/auto's. i played a game against a kalista yesterday on my smurf ( low plat ), while being an insanely fed tank ( 9/0 10 cs per min ) had thornmail, tabi, randuins, sunfire cape. that kalista killed me within 4 seconds ( having bork, berserkers and rageblade only ). This guy was a master tier smurf, who was just better than me. this guy could actually play adc, which you cannnot due to being silver. champs cant be balanced around silver players like you, otherwise games would litterally have 5 adc's on each team and other roles can not be played.
Nðob (EUW)
: Birthday Coin
i would agree on this, but not for a picked skin, just give a player a random skin at his bday, justto wish the person a happy bday. doesnt matter what type of skin, its always nice to get a random skin for free :) Edit: why deos this thread have so many downvotes dafuq
: i dont think this is fare
i mean, you are hardflaming your team, which was after a 14 day ban which said: you will be permabanned on your next offense. maybe stay off the keyboard for a while :^)
: Is heimer's only purpose to be unfun to play against?
just get a perfect 10 cs per minute ( assuming you play toplane ) and just farm up, heimer isnt that hard to deal with and you should never be behind against one, if playing a tank you can even trade with him in his towers. i dont see how the lane is any worse than ryze or cassiopeia, champions where you cant actaully trade back due to them having way to much escape potential and dmg :^)
Kaluchii (EUW)
: Lucian Full Gameplay - 100+ Kills
: Top lane is boring as shit
so sad that you dont like tanks, i personally dislike riven, its a faceroll champs that mostly just autowins lane after 6. which i have abused in the past. tanks are really easy to abuse early game. Bruisers are still strong and you can still impact the map while playing riven ( assuming you have tp and lane prio with tiamat ) herald is a huge early objective as well, secure it. In my oppinion toplane is better than in S9 since you wont get punished as hard by the enemie jgler due to them needing dragon control.
: i got pernamently banned for this... ok
calling people braindead and flaming is kinda bannable :^) just take it and move on lmao.
: What happened to Kallista?
Kalista is in the weird spot right now where she can snowball really hard and is played in high elo, but not in low elo due to her high skillcap. people rather just play easy champs like kaisa, xayah, aphelios. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Squadron (EUW)
: Getting matched with level 30 or fresh players at ranked ?
i mean, i have had many smurfs with this problem, it just makes the game a bit hard, but carryable, but let's be honest, the level 30 guy could actaully be some random silver player and feed his ass off, its all the same in my eye's, just aim for the 1v9 :^){{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
merunas (EUW)
: "yeah i picked nasus because we didn't had a %%%%i%%%% tank on our team" Oh right i understand! So because you needed a tank, u picked nasus and built ludens echo and liandries, 2 ap items, i must admit theyre very tanky items, probably why you died 14 times. Im diamond because unlike you im not terrible at the game. I dont cry and blame others for my own mistakes. The screenshots show that you suck at this game, and that you int and feed just like all the people you cry about. The word youre looking for is delusional and thats exactly what you are.
> [{quoted}](name=JONXL,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=zajGntFb,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:41:49.216+0000) > > "yeah i picked nasus because we didn't had a %%%%i%%%% tank on our team" > > Oh right i understand! So because you needed a tank, u picked nasus and built ludens echo and liandries, 2 ap items, i must admit theyre very tanky items, probably why you died 14 times. > > Im diamond because unlike you im not terrible at the game. I dont cry and blame others for my own mistakes. The screenshots show that you suck at this game, and that you int and feed just like all the people you cry about. > > The word youre looking for is delusional and thats exactly what you are. agreed my dude
BläzeD (EUW)
: I can't get out this elo no matter what, teams are utter garbage doesn't matter if i do well
the lovely team blame of low elo ^^. they dont understand that if you have 15+ kills everygame you jst go up to diamond within no time at all. but this is not why i commented, can i just drop the * Please go to player behaviour *
: > [{quoted}](name=ØTPonyPoppy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zTec9hxp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:51:42.490+0000) > > So true ma dude, just play every role till you are comfy on 3 champs in each role, ain't to hard > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} I queue for Mid/Jungle. My main role is practically (but not only) {{champion:18}} Mid, which means that if needed i can easily bring her bot (happened sometimes). If someone ask for a swap or if i'm autofilled, which in 99% of the times means that i'm support, i can easily play {{champion:37}}. My worst position is Top (my least played and the one i like less), but i can play {{champion:17}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:14}} there (which is my second main for games played, even tho i like to play it Mid). I'm ready to play almost everything, and so far i have won most of the games where i was autofilled either ACD or support, or where someone asked for a swap (which i almost always agree to if someone ask politely, that is, in almost every way but "mid or feed"). {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zTec9hxp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:04:51.207+0000) > > I queue for Mid/Jungle. My main role is practically (but not only) {{champion:18}} Mid, which means that if needed i can easily bring her bot (happened sometimes). If someone ask for a swap or if i'm autofilled, which in 99% of the times means that i'm support, i can easily play {{champion:37}}. My worst position is Top (my least played and the one i like less), but i can play {{champion:17}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:14}} there (which is my second main for games played, even tho i like to play it Mid). > > I'm ready for almost everything, and so far i have won most of the games where i was autofilled either ACD or support, or where someone asked for a swap (which i almost always agree to if someone ask politely, that is, in almost every way but "mid or feed"). > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Top is the most autfilled lane. 😅 In higher elos that is. I close to never play against a toplane main, instead I play against midlaners or supports picking tanks and get shitstomped since they have no clue about wave control. But that is quite a champ pool 👍
: People are playing for the first time Senna in SoloQ and hard losing the games
Welcome to low elo, people don't care about their ranked games, their lp or anything really. I play my champs 1st time in ranked. Why? I can learn them in ranked with a 50% wr. If they hard int on senma, they would've hardinted on any champ. That's just how the game is.
: You can do something about it, you can learn to play. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zTec9hxp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:43:43.307+0000) > > You can do something about it, you can learn to play. > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} So true ma dude, just play every role till you are comfy on 3 champs in each role, ain't to hard {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Sarokh JR (EUW)
: CAN U FIX MINION BLOCKS ALREADY
It's a good mechanic that only kills you once every 100 games, but also saves you once every 50 games. Just learn to abuse minion blocking{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Meet my first "Support or troll" player in 3 years.
I completely understand your problem. The moment somebody trolls or runs it down they can't be banned or punished in anyway. The only thing riot looks at is chat. The moment you say: you are not good, you get the ban. But going 0/20 is "having a bad game"
MusicaroN (EUW)
: they played like a team of janitors just like fnc in the other worlds final, I'd rather see a close final no mather the region, thats the point
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=dyeeKXme,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T19:50:02.007+0000) > > they played like a team of janitors just like fnc in the other worlds final, I'd rather see a close final no mather the region, thats the point I don't see your problem, everybody expected G2 to win since they have been performing insanely well, sadly jankos and caps were not playing to their full potential and they lose, it's just unlucky, they are still insane players...
: Plat iv hardstucked in elo hell needs help :D
To understand why you are losing games we need to see your games. Have you ever considered coaching? I can help you find your problems. You can join our discord: https://discord.gg/QnanWKD
Reverse (EUW)
: what is her range cap? it says u get 25 extra range every 3 hunts after the initial 4
> [{quoted}](name=Reverse,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=si5bQIML,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:08:55.622+0000) > > what is her range cap? it says u get 25 extra range every 3 hunts after the initial 4 Sadly it's lower than the tower range, you used to be able to attack tower at 15 / 20 stacks or smth
: Why is the framerate in champ/rune select so much lower than in-game?
Set your client to low spec mode. The client uses way more power than the game for whatever reasson. My PC can finally run it properly after my upgrade which was a rtx 2080... Rito doesn't like fixing stuff, they rather remove or leave it and since they can't remove the client yet...
: When the game knows the toxic ally isn't actually an ally...
I thought it was feature: your teammates are not teammates xD
xApeHellx (EUW)
: Decay is off?
Since s9 you can "save" days. So you won't lose the days when you have been playing more than 2 games daily ( I think it was 2 days, it's been a long time since I've been master+ )
: If you're worried that they'll queue same time and AFK incase they meet eachother, that would be so few people that it would be an easy ban. there's how many people in the rank that could do that? 0.01%? Shouldn't be an issue honestly
> [{quoted}](name=HH Machete,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sYHkOrxN,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T11:51:57.405+0000) > > If you're worried that they'll queue same time and AFK incase they meet eachother, that would be so few people that it would be an easy ban. there's how many people in the rank that could do that? 0.01%? Shouldn't be an issue honestly The problem is that it will break the ranking ladder in D2 and above... And as well all know riot does not care about the ranks below diamond
: Wrong board man. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=AhmKZ4Bb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-27T14:19:44.304+0000) > > Wrong board man. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} exactly what i just wanted to say xD
Rioter Comments
: why did mordekaiser got buffed again
Mord has never been really bad, but he gets shitstomped in a lot of matchups, considering that if he can't go 5/0 in lane. He is really snowbally but has a hard time 1v9 carrying and getting ahead, the gave him a little bit of strength and there are still a lot of better picks. Like Pantheon, riven, kennen, swain etc. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DulacreMi (EUW)
: Looking for Scrim tonight, 19:00 CEST [Plat+]
message send, we are looking for a long time scrim team
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Yes, I know anything will work-but sometimes it is easy if there is a counter-pick or build; because all I see is that players saying I am countered and go full feed or don't farm or both. Another problem is I play support, so getting knowledge on counter builds is useful for me-as I can atleast write that to my team mates, hoping they reduce the speed of snowballing opponents.
hire a coach :), the problem is not the build / champion, it is about wave management and proactivity in the early game and getting yourself leads. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Balanc3d (EUNE)
: Kindred
Have been waiting for 3 years now my friend, i think we have to give up {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Well, it's funny that you would ask for that, because, you know, we just had someone banned recently for int feeding and coming here to tell his story. You would maybe say "Good!"...however, turned out...the guy actually never int feed. It was a false positive caused by ONE bad game and 15 or maybe even more reports of people who reported him for int feeding in PREVIOUS game where the guy NEVER actually inted. So...i guess you got both a Yes and a No, here: YES, RioT is doing something against int feeding. NO, it's not working. It's "working" only for those crazy flamers who would want to ban all their teams for inting everytime they lose a game (and in the meanwhile they spam false reports hoping that this will actually happen).
well, if somebody runs it down mid and buys mobis and keeps running to mid and starrt dancing ;) that is reportable, i however do not report a 0/15 adc since well, could be a bad game {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Uraraka (EUNE)
: Champion specific counter picks and counter builds
Counter picking is not a requirement in low elo, every matchup is winnable and you can hardcarry every game. You can just pick whatever till D2 and win iwth it. it mostly just about your own skilllevel. I got into D4 while playing poppy only, in every matchup. Darius, trundle, freaking ryze. doesnt matter. Just try to improve at the game and you will win every matchup regardlessly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Do i deserve a ban for this?
calling for reports is bannable( harassment ), telling people they are worse than ... is bannable, saying uncarriable( harassment ), we dont have an adc is bannanble ( giving up ), jhin is trolling ( harassment ), jungle difference ): ( harassment ), do you want me to go on? I mean i understand your feelings, i got banned for litterally the same issue, there is litterally nothing you can do about it. just make a new account and let rito laugh about all the money they took from you :^) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: Minimap bug
never saw this bug tbh, Could you make a vid for reference?
: I mean, first get out of iron like every human being with hands, than we tell you you are %%%%%%ed by putting up this post. After that somebody might offer you coaching on how to actually play the game. For your own good, please remove this post... {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Last bit of context: Iron 3 92 LP / 313W 356L Win Ratio 47%
Pugnatum (EUNE)
: Suggestion - filter for ranked !!!!
I mean, first get out of iron like every human being with hands, than we tell you you are %%%%%%ed by putting up this post. After that somebody might offer you coaching on how to actually play the game. For your own good, please remove this post... {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Rioter Comments
: Riot, Im done. The game is not playable.
I mean, i got to D4 100lp with a 67% wr, which is pretty good. After i hit my promo's i went onto a 46game lossspree. As it is almost impossible to drop to P1 from D4 it took me 30 losses in a row. After dropping down to p1 i gained 12 lp a game and lost 26. I had to drop back to gold one and win EVERYTHING on my way up to D4 again. Its just a mere fact that if you play well, you will win games. Its just %%%%ed and rigged that you might have these shitty loss spree's and inting teams. YOu will have to think: the game with 10 players exists of 7 %%%%%%s, without hands and 2 players on the enemy team, now you are not a tard ( i hope ) and you have 1 descent player. that is how the game has been for ages...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Show more

ØTPonyPoppy

Level 185 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion