: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
I am from the Boards...lol Summoner name : κειιz Region : EUW {{sticker:sona-playing}}
: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
https://imgur.com/xg3vE9w IGN : κειιz EUW Happy 10 Year Anniversary
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Except that that doesn't tell you much about someone's ethnicity Someone who isn't originally South African may live there and have the country code, just as well as someone who's South African may live somewhere else and not have the specific code {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} But hey, at least you tried :)
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EuzE4Es9,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-23T08:08:26.195+0000) > > Except that that doesn't tell you much about someone's ethnicity > Someone who isn't originally South African may live there and have the country code, just as well as someone who's South African may live somewhere else and not have the specific code > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > But hey, at least you tried :) To be more specific the group is intended for people actually living in South-Africa. The persons actual nationality, ethnicity, etc is completely irrelevant. Hope that cleared it up. 👾
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Okay, but how are you going to know if someone is South african or nah?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EuzE4Es9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-22T14:09:46.314+0000) > > Okay, but how are you going to know if someone is South african or nah? It shows the country code at the start of each number, lol. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Kèlly,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zJelt8rF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T05:07:00.537+0000) > > Lol, @The Godkarther you make me laugh man.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Yea? Think I'm trying to be funny?
> [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zJelt8rF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-28T21:01:51.097+0000) > > Yea? Think I'm trying to be funny? Even if you aren't trying , your posts make me laugh regardless.
: Garen strong vs renekton? F off.
Lol, @The Godkarther you make me laugh man.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
HH Robin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Hey Rºbin, Summoner Name : Kèlly Skins I'd like to own :-P Coven Lissandra K/DA Evelynn Pajama Guardian Miss Fortune Kind of you to be so giving . H5 {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: So glad you enjoyed it thank you for leaving me this comment it means alot to me <3 {{sticker:sg-jinx}} I did write another parody a while ago so if this video go's down well I'll probably do one for that :) {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=Angelic Jinxachu,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=KcY1tEvi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-17T13:28:22.887+0000) > > So glad you enjoyed it thank you for leaving me this comment it means alot to me &lt;3 {{sticker:sg-jinx}} > I did write another parody a while ago so if this video go&#x27;s down well I&#x27;ll probably do one for that :) > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} No problem, it was a catchy tune /^_^\ I'll be keeping my eye out for your next hit :-P {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Springtime Skin Contest - Winners🏆
Congratulations to all the winners. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I want my hat back - Parody Song
This is actually really awesome , great job Angelic Jinxachu. You should definitely do more of these. Loved it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Still singing along to it , even though it's ended haha
Lunar Sylas (EUNE)
: <3333 ur entries are really cool too {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=EquyNoxius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=dQtiRslO,comment-id=001600010000,timestamp=2018-04-08T11:55:01.640+0000) > > &lt;3333 ur entries are really cool too {{sticker:katarina-love}} Thanks (^_^) {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Lunar Sylas (EUNE)
: Here’s my Springbringer {{champion:427}} skin concept! He helps the forest come back to life after winter’s mischief ! Passive - As the circle around the jungle camp charges , the leafless branches begin to bloom! Q - two doves tangling all enemies hit with their ribbons W - Ivern helps the withered bush flourish! E - an easter egg shield ! R - the Easter Bunny seems to be quite sick of winter’s wrongdoings ... watch out for his huge carrot sledgehammer! ( knock up = easter eggs ) https://imgur.com/a/RfIeU
> [{quoted}](name=EquyNoxius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=dQtiRslO,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2018-04-07T16:58:10.209+0000) > > Here’s my Springbringer {{champion:427}} skin concept! > He helps the forest come back to life after winter’s mischief ! > Passive - As the circle around the jungle camp charges , the leafless branches begin to bloom! > Q - two doves tangling all enemies hit with their ribbons > W - Ivern helps the withered bush flourish! > E - an easter egg shield ! > R - the Easter Bunny seems to be quite sick of winter’s wrongdoings ... watch out for his huge carrot sledgehammer! ( knock up = easter eggs ) > > https://imgur.com/a/RfIeU This is so neat, reminds me of a creature from a Tim Burton movie. {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: Springtime Skin Contest! - Volunteer Event
Tried to do a Who framed Roger Rabbit theme skins for Gnar as Roger and Evelynn as Jessica. This one isn't really related to Easter, but at least there's a Rabbit ^-^ https://imgur.com/dc7nJF4 As we were allowed to submit more than one I also tried making a Zyra skin (Spring Amazon Zyra) Hope you guys like them. https://imgur.com/CSjBBjd Good luck to everyone, all the entries look great. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: > There is a Female Korean player that just reached Challenger... YeoChoeMi. And since we aren't just talking about league and you stated "video games" perhaps take a look at this and yes I know she is not from the West region before you go on about that. https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2017/4/27/15452434/female-korean-player-yeochoemi-challenger-lol You just proved my point here. I specifically stated _**Name me 5 Challenger females from any West Region (EUW, NA, etc).**_ Again I would like to remind what I stated before. _**Mostly non-Asian women do s-ck at video games.**_ I could name 10 more females like the Princess who are brilliant at gaming, BUT THEY WOULD ALL BE ASIAN, like her and like the one you mentioned. > I'm not here to start an argument I believe that you are being a bit sexist that's all. Well I am here to start an argument because their is basis to what I state. And no I am not being sexist, because it's the truth. > I would like your statistics on how most non-asian female players suck at video games. The counter argument here is 'they are not s-cking at the video games' then where are they? under a rock or something? The best you good give was Team Siren which received a lot of attention JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE WESTERN GIRLS PLAYING LOL not because they were good. You can see similar stories on twitch.tv, sh-tty gold, plat, diamond _**non-asian girls **_ streaming. If I saw even a few west challenger girls I would be all for it, but unfortunately I don't see them because they are NOT CHALLENGER/MASTER/GOOD. There is only a mention of 1 NA challenger girl Nidalee main (forgot her name), but that is all you can get, the other is Remilia (she is not even a girl, Trans). Hence proving the point.
> [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rVbBGhGG,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T12:57:39.668+0000) > > https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2017/4/27/15452434/female-korean-player-yeochoemi-challenger-lol > > You just proved my point here. I specifically stated _**Name me 5 Challenger females from any West Region (EUW, NA, etc).**_ > Again I would like to remind what I stated before. _**Mostly non-Asian women do s-ck at video games.**_ I could name 10 more females like the Princess who are brilliant at gaming, BUT THEY WOULD ALL BE ASIAN, like her and like the one you mentioned. > > Well I am here to start an argument because their is basis to what I state. And no I am not being sexist, because it&#x27;s the truth. > > The counter argument here is &#x27;they are not s-cking at the video games&#x27; then where are they? under a rock or something? The best you good give was Team Siren which received a lot of attention JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE WESTERN GIRLS PLAYING LOL not because they were good. You can see similar stories on twitch.tv, sh-tty gold, plat, diamond _**non-asian girls **_ streaming. If I saw even a few west challenger girls I would be all for it, but unfortunately I don&#x27;t see them because they are NOT CHALLENGER/MASTER/GOOD. There is only a mention of 1 NA challenger girl Nidalee main (forgot her name), but that is all you can get, the other is Remilia (she is not even a girl, Trans). Hence proving the point. Ok.
: Proof to prove me wrong? Name me 5 Challenger females from any West Region (EUW, NA, etc). I mean you can disagree with truth but that doesn't change the _**FACTS **_. The best they could compile from females were _**TEAM SIREN**_ and they were gold, plat, diamond at max. Now I have given something to prove my point, do you have something of some value to prove yours?
> [{quoted}](name=Slice n Dice em,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rVbBGhGG,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-12T12:13:50.199+0000) > > Proof to prove me wrong? Name me 5 Challenger females from any West Region (EUW, NA, etc). I mean you can disagree with truth but that doesn&#x27;t change the _**FACTS **_. The best they could compile from females were _**TEAM SIREN**_ and they were gold, plat, diamond at max. > > Now I have given something to prove my point, do you have something of some value to prove yours? I would like your statistics on how most non-asian female players suck at video games...has a reputable organization conducted thorough market research into this alleged phenomenon? There is a Female Korean player that just reached Challenger... YeoChoeMi. And since we aren't just talking about league and you stated "video games" perhaps take a look at this and yes I know she is not from the West region before you go on about that. https://www.riftherald.com/culture/2017/4/27/15452434/female-korean-player-yeochoemi-challenger-lol https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/female-players I'm sure there are many other games that have pro female players. Regardless of race. I don't have any point to prove i'm not here to start an argument I believe that you are being a bit sexist that's all.
: > Saying "women are bad at video games" would be sexist. And true. Any pro women team to prove that point wrong? Ahh I can only remember 1 name Siren. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} Mostly non-Asian women do s-ck at video games. Feast your eyes on the Princess Tanukana, though it's not league but Tekken is also a hard game. > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByOAIxn8BYw
Mostly non-Asian women do s-ck at video games. Feast your eyes on the Princess Tanukana, though it&#x27;s not league but Tekken is also a hard game. #I disagree#
: ahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahaha{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=FreezeInSpace,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QfHBiLkV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-11T20:52:14.232+0000) > > ahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahaha{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Lmfao this made me laugh.... So hard :-D
: Post your most creative / fun opening phrase and win a champ / skin
Less QQ more Pew Pew http://img15.deviantart.net/93b1/i/2014/173/b/5/league_of_legends__face_the_wind_by_kittyconqueso-d7nfwvf.jpg Its on....like Donkey Kong!
Terror13 (EUW)
: I've been banned for 14 days and I demand to be unbanned.
If I had to put my 5 cents in, as a fellow female player you have a nasty ass mouth. I do use a lot of profanity myself but it seems as if your every second word is explicit. You need to pipe down hun, I myself wouldn't prefer a game where all I constantly see are swear words regardless if it was to someone or no one. Calm down , breathe and don't have such a potty mouth. Lots of love K
ModMayhem (EUW)
: nah dude... thats kinda rude - I had a really good poem and others also liked it :(
> [{quoted}](name=ModMayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=an8hkuMk,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T13:45:56.579+0000) > > nah dude... thats kinda rude - I had a really good poem and others also liked it :( #It was her competition her rules >.< Don't be a hater.# {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: The Star Guardian Giveaway (Reposted)
**1st place:** Brotaku Turanski **2nd place:** i am not roel **3rd place:** _Me_
: The Star Guardian Giveaway (Reposted)
#Congratulations to all the winners and also good job to everyone else that submitted something special.# {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: The Star Guardian Giveaway (Reposted)
~~Are you by any chance gonna post all the things here that were on the older post?~~ Would be nice to see all our stories. And perhaps it could give other people ideas.
: Someone threw me a message about it being deleted, i have posted a new one. But all the already sent submissions have been saved
> [{quoted}](name=Best Noose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RvRMwQ8E,comment-id=00b800010000,timestamp=2017-09-08T16:16:14.287+0000) > > Someone threw me a message about it being deleted, i have posted a new one. But all the already sent submissions have been saved **Thanks for clarifying that up for me.**
κειιz (EUW)
: Client still stuck on Authentication.....?
Hi what I did was changed the server to the China one it did a little update then I went back to euw server and it logged in. Don't know if it was luck or perhaps a fix? Hope this helps :-D
κειιz (EUW)
: Client still stuck on Authentication.....?
https://pastebin.com/4ZkJZqUf maybe this one?
κειιz (EUW)
: Client still stuck on Authentication.....?
https://pastebin.com/d8hJkVMJ is this the correct one?
Kuucharz (EUNE)
: it hits you 2x harder, like czech sauna
> [{quoted}](name=Kuucharz,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eB3NqwER,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-11T14:37:43.994+0000) > > it hits you 2x harder, like czech sauna And makes you as red as a lobster lol so they say, I'm not gonna test it out haha
Kuucharz (EUNE)
: I have no other choice than go out and get drunk if I can't play ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Kuucharz,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eB3NqwER,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-11T14:10:41.494+0000) > > I have no other choice than go out and get drunk if I can&#x27;t play ;) Lucky you , I would do that but I'm on antibiotics they don't mix well with booze lol
Kuucharz (EUNE)
: nope, still Authentication (eune)
> [{quoted}](name=Kuucharz,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=eB3NqwER,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-11T14:04:57.446+0000) > > nope, still Authentication (eune) I guess we won't be playing today/tonight :-(
κειιz (EUW)
: Client still stuck on Authentication.....?
Mine won't even go past that point of authentication, my game is up to date its got the arcade login in theme and I did download the latest patch. So I'm super confused just wanna play 🙀
Rioter Comments
: can't login -_-
Hi, I'm stuck on authenticating it doesn't even saying loading :-( The country I'm logging in from from is South Africa. My ISP is MTN. https://pastebin.com/zYmW2VfW Please help here.
Blacky God (EUNE)
: Authenticating problem
Hi , Stuck on authenticating. The country I'm logging in from from is South Africa. My ISP is MTN. https://pastebin.com/zYmW2VfW Please help here.
: Cant log in
Hi, The country I'm logging in from from is South Africa. My ISP is MTN. https://pastebin.com/zYmW2VfW Please help here.
κειιz (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NdRdPfVB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-21T13:22:22.572+0000) > > Hey guys, > > Would you mind posting the following information? > > - What country are you logging in from? > - What is your ISP? > - Can you also please try to log in, wait until it fails, and upload your latest LeagueClient logs? > > * Go to &quot;C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\LeagueClient Logs\&quot; > * Select the latest &quot;LeagueClient.log&quot; file (Note: It should be &quot;LeagueClient&quot; only, not &quot;LeagueClientUx&quot; or &quot;LeagueClient-renderer&quot; etc.) > * Open it using notepad or a similar program > * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it > * Go to [pastebin.com](http://pastebin.com/) and paste the content thereth > * Set the expiration date to 1 week > * Submit it > * Share the link with us > > Thank you! Hi Eambo, Please could you help me, I am stuck on authenticating ( which goes on for about 3 minutes) and then it says I need to check the server or follow the quide. I'm from South-Africa and use MTN as my server provider. I haven't had this problem before. Also when I am in game lately I lag but my ms and ping show that they are fine. A bit confused about this. Please advise.
> [{quoted}](name=KellyBear,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NdRdPfVB,comment-id=00020008,timestamp=2017-07-22T19:14:46.500+0000) > > Hi Eambo, > > Please could you help me, I am stuck on authenticating ( which goes on for about 3 minutes) and then it says I need to check the server or follow the quide. > > I&#x27;m from South-Africa and use MTN as my server provider. I haven&#x27;t had this problem before. > > Also when I am in game lately I lag but my ms and ping show that they are fine. A bit confused about this. > > Please advise. Hi Eambo, The country I'm logging in from from is South Africa. My ISP is MTN. https://pastebin.com/zYmW2VfW Please help here. Kind Regards. KB
κειιz (EUW)
: Still stuck at Authentication.....
Hi here it is please help https://pastebin.com/zYmW2VfW
κειιz (EUW)
: Still stuck at Authentication.....
If this happens again I will surely send the things you request.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, Would you mind posting the following information? - What country are you logging in from? - What is your ISP? - Can you also please try to log in, wait until it fails, and upload your latest LeagueClient logs? * Go to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\LeagueClient Logs\" * Select the latest "LeagueClient.log" file (Note: It should be "LeagueClient" only, not "LeagueClientUx" or "LeagueClient-renderer" etc.) * Open it using notepad or a similar program * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it * Go to [pastebin.com](http://pastebin.com/) and paste the content there * Set the expiration date to 1 week * Submit it * Share the link with us Thank you!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NdRdPfVB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-21T13:22:22.572+0000) > > Hey guys, > > Would you mind posting the following information? > > - What country are you logging in from? > - What is your ISP? > - Can you also please try to log in, wait until it fails, and upload your latest LeagueClient logs? > > * Go to &quot;C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\LeagueClient Logs\&quot; > * Select the latest &quot;LeagueClient.log&quot; file (Note: It should be &quot;LeagueClient&quot; only, not &quot;LeagueClientUx&quot; or &quot;LeagueClient-renderer&quot; etc.) > * Open it using notepad or a similar program > * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it > * Go to [pastebin.com](http://pastebin.com/) and paste the content thereth > * Set the expiration date to 1 week > * Submit it > * Share the link with us > > Thank you! Hi Eambo, Please could you help me, I am stuck on authenticating ( which goes on for about 3 minutes) and then it says I need to check the server or follow the quide. I'm from South-Africa and use MTN as my server provider. I haven't had this problem before. Also when I am in game lately I lag but my ms and ping show that they are fine. A bit confused about this. Please advise.
Rioter Comments
: I know, it's a lovely old-fashioned insult isn't it? I am trying to reintroduce it :)
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mYjOEsEJ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T13:05:20.055+0000) > > I know, it&#x27;s a lovely old-fashioned insult isn&#x27;t it? > I am trying to reintroduce it :) It is indeed. ^_^ Consider it introduced.
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Very nicely put. This guy has made me feel so ashamed of not being very good (B5 Support main), I am clearly not worthy enough to wipe his arse. Because he is better than me at an online video game, my life is meaningless and I don't deserve to live on the same planet as him. I am so grateful to have this pointed out to me by one so great and mighty! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} What a tit .
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mYjOEsEJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-07-14T08:11:35.400+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > Very nicely put. > > This guy has made me feel so ashamed of not being very good (B5 Support main), I am clearly not worthy enough to wipe his arse. > Because he is better than me at an online video game, my life is meaningless and I don&#x27;t deserve to live on the same planet as him. > I am so grateful to have this pointed out to me by one so great and mighty! > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > What a tit > > > . Love this (what a tit, had me in stitches), upvote. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
κειιz (EUW)
: South African thing...
I don't think blaming every single internet provider is the problem.... If the game worked a patch ago and now all of a sudden you can't even move with your champion and there are no ping spikes... I do think that this is on Riot's end. Check the board for his many people say that thy can't even log in yet alone play... Its quite outstanding the huge amounts of people complaining. And the standard reply from a riot employee is oh its you internet provider. Really cmon NA gets all the best treatment. Don't say it's free to play if a person can't even play .
Rioter Comments
: -THE SIRENS- (EUW) Club
Will do https://i.imgur.com/lQm5Rav.gif
Clan HoA (EUW)
: HoA - Alright! Calm down! Just calmly click this, don't go nuts
You had me at........... Chipmunk kareoke. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: How did he know about your mother? Do you know the guy? Also tell her to get well soon.
Giggles, found this comment funny. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: friendly guy looking for girls team
"cam" Giggles. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: i agree with u and thats really what i gonna do thnx for reply :)
No problem you seem like a good guy, don't let them get to you. Cause their mistakes and QQ'ing will lead to your downfall. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 23
{{champion:134}} - I think that Syndra could benefit from a tiny buff, as early game she does struggle a bit to sustain and survive in her lane. {{champion:44}} - I really like Taric but I see him so seldomly maybe some changes to his spells might make him a tad bit more popular. Excited to see what Riot does for him. {{champion:83}} - I don't know much or actually anything about this guy, and that's why he might need some love so we can see under picked champions back on the rift. Been playing about three years and I've only seen him like twice. Poor fellow.
Show more

κειιz

Level 238 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion