Rismosch (EUW)
: I know that many players didn't want voicechat, because of Leagues severe toxicity. So Riot actually listened and only implemented it for premades.
Yep, I mean for premades is great but i wish it was also for random teams
: Well, they just listened to the community, while it was first up on PBE you could hear everyone on your team, frankly if you ask me it was just crap background noise with no one actually using it at all And I guess that wasn't the case for just me since they changed it to premade only Just because you think that's the way to go doesn't mean riot should do it even tho it's clear that the community was against the idea
Meh then it means lol community is the worst cos I had no problems on Cpunte strik :/
Rioter Comments
Magneset (EUW)
: If you got a punishment it means you were toxic. If you are going to claim innocent at least show your chat logs.
I'll gladly discuss with a riot empl., with you guys it'd be a waste of our time don't you think. Anyway I have 1 more match to go and I won't have chat restr. anymore. Oh and ofc I didn't troll cos I am not like 50% of LoL community
: > [{quoted}](name=0 S k i l l Z 0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WjQpd1AI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-25T00:28:12.772+0000) > > What about chat restricting the rioter that punished me? I didn't do anything wrong so there is nothing to learn If you didn't do anything wrong, then file a support ticket and resolve it with them. If you're innocent, they'll lift your suspension.
: I'm sure there was a reason for your punishment. Now, you can either learn from your mistakes and improve your behaviour, or just act like a child and be salty about it, which might result in additional violations of the Summoner's code. It's up to you, although I don't recommend the latter.
What about chat restricting the rioter that punished me? I didn't do anything wrong so there is nothing to learn
KaShootMe (EUNE)
: seems perfect to me
Rioter Comments
: Bronze 2 Looking for a team
hey add me in game I'm skillz001 and I'm bronze I (I just started playing lol) we can look for a team together ;)
ArisPls (EUNE)
: Looking for ranked buds (Bronze/Silver) (EUNE)
I'm bronze if you want to play with me I'm skillz001 :) (I just started playing lol and ranked matches)

0 S k i l l Z 0

Level 94 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion