Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
thankarezos (EUNE)
: There are no specific rules about champion apearence copyright there are only rules about the name of the caracters.
> [{quoted}](name=thankarezos,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tjqt9VRO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-13T12:33:55.098+0000) > > There are no specific rules about champion apearence copyright there are only rules about the name of the caracters. Ah...well.... still xD Na thanks for pointing this out bud
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TheGauntler (EUNE)
: The problem with current situation is that mages are supposed to be strong early unless they are lategame scalers like anivia(who actually got hit far more harder than early champions like syndra or ahri). What really disturbs me is the fact that the thing that is supposed to regen mana(that pot), it's not doing it enough. And it really hurts the likes of wukong and syndra who want to poke you down before all inning. It's not just ap the mana changes hurt, alot of ad are in the same pot as well and most of them are bruisers or tanks. And let's not even mention the fun thing of adc being able to kill a mage in first 6 levels and then hyperscale to late as well. APC's are supposed to defeatd adc's. not other way around. Not to mention the fun factor of people just playing adc's and assasins and only good champions against them are tarics and rammuses. Rest of the champions basically got wiped off the meta. Let's not even talk about vayne. Altho she became a bit harder to play, her damage is so insane that anyone not ieing with vayne till lvl3 already won the game. Another bad thing is they brought back the huge snowball from season 3. 1 kill=game over. Not fun. They should have done adc and item changes in seperate patches so that 1) people get used to it and 2) fix the issues instead of causing people to quit the game. Right now, no point playing tank, bruiser or apc if you can just play 5 adc's and win
> Right now, no point playing tank, bruiser or apc if you can just play 5 adc's and win This is where i strongly agree, i have played tanks since i first started playing and lategame it was hard enough...now its like why bother staacking
: I get their point. Their reason for this nerf is for mages not to spam abilities, but the thing is that when a non-mana-reliant champ confronts with mage, the mage has a huge disadvantage.
> [{quoted}](name=GaryMiller,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GpLd9vAh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-12T11:57:38.582+0000) > > I get their point. Their reason for this nerf is for mages not to spam abilities, but the thing is that when a non-mana-reliant champ confronts with mage, the mage has a huge disadvantage. Agree there, fair point tbh
rctboy95 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Comrade Conrad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GpLd9vAh,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-12T11:47:38.301+0000) >its your turn But again? they have been getting nerfed over and over. 5.11 the 'huge' ap item wasnt even big buff. Some might say it was more a nerf because you get less AP on certain champs, less mana and less cdr. And now that AD in general has been buffed you can see the big diffrence between AP and AD. AP is dead while AD is overpowerd. Because they overbuffed the AD and nerfed the AP the diffrence between them is HUGE.
> [{quoted}](name=rctboy95,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GpLd9vAh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-12T11:52:43.877+0000) > > But again? they have been getting nerfed over and over. 5.11 the 'huge' ap item wasnt even big buff. Some might say it was more a nerf because you get less AP on certain champs, less mana and less cdr. > > And now that AD in general has been buffed you can see the big diffrence between AP and AD. AP is dead while AD is overpowerd. > > Because they overbuffed the AD and nerfed the AP the diffrence between them is HUGE. Increasing gold prices isnt a nerf. The mana issue yes i may agree but thats why you shouldnt use your abilities to farm ^^ Between an ap caster and adc with equal gold the ap caster would win the majority of fights, adcs well the majority of them are about continous damage where as the majority of ap laners are burst. I dont see the issue tbh
Rioter Comments
: So, are you thinking about a Hecarin skin such as the "Pre-Void Kassakin" for Kass? This could work, an intermediate phase between the alive Hecarim and the "dead one". By the way, I keep thinking it's a strange idea xD
> [{quoted}](name=BrattishSolid6,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QVPEGxQ0,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T15:27:05.072+0000) > > So, are you thinking about a Hecarin skin such as the "Pre-Void Kassakin" for Kass? This could work, an intermediate phase between the alive Hecarim and the "dead one". By the way, I keep thinking it's a strange idea xD Thats roughly what i was going for yeah
: I am a little aware of new champ select.
Okay so i logged in to comment cause this is just ludicrous. Why does everyone assume that because you are 4 pre man, it means you will always flame or troll? Not everyone is an asshole people, I play 4 pre often as its difficult for us to get consistently 5 people on and we never flame the random guy/girl? In regards to the new system, you are indeed casting it in a bad light, when in fact we all know most off us while indeed use it at some point if you have that 1 extra friend you feel sorry for because you left them out. Change is scary people ^^ but cmon at least try it guys before you judge it -_-, stop complaining about something which Riot is trying to do, if it flops they will remove it, if it works great
: Well, it's a good idea, but in my opinion it may become a bad result. Kalista pre-death would be meaningless. She would be just a "warrior Nidalee", rather a warrior woman with a spear :/ not the best idea for a skin. And Hecarim? Would it be a simple knight on a horse? Mhh. Even if the idea could be good, the realization would be bad.
> [{quoted}](name=BrattishSolid6,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QVPEGxQ0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-03T13:04:20.726+0000) > > Well, it's a good idea, but in my opinion it may become a bad result. Kalista pre-death would be meaningless. She would be just a "warrior Nidalee", rather a warrior woman with a spear :/ not the best idea for a skin. And Hecarim? Would it be a simple knight on a horse? Mhh. Even if the idea could be good, the realization would be bad. I think it would be a cool idea though for hec, just use the description in the lore and see him slowly meld as he gets kills? the kalista though i do agree
Draqone (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Comrade Conrad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QVPEGxQ0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-11-03T12:50:36.031+0000) > > Yeah youv'e lost me... You never played Sejuani a lot I guess. {{champion:113}}
> [{quoted}](name=Draqone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QVPEGxQ0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T12:54:41.056+0000) > > You never played Sejuani a lot I guess. {{champion:113}} i get it now :3
: Mmm... HeCarIM =>CHIMera (horse + human) I was blind... I really thought "Centaurs confirmed" but noooo... Sounds interesting though... We have Bristle, Bear!Bristle and Poro!Bristle but no other quadruped mounts... like HORSE.
> [{quoted}](name=ApatheticLoner,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QVPEGxQ0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-03T12:31:58.736+0000) > > Mmm... > > HeCarIM =>CHIMera (horse + human) > > I was blind... > > I really thought "Centaurs confirmed" but noooo... > > Sounds interesting though... > > We have Bristle, Bear!Bristle and Poro!Bristle but no other quadruped mounts... like HORSE. Yeah youv'e lost me...
: So today..
So i just red this whole post. I must admit mustachio you are being abit toxic bud, not to mention you are contradictin the origninal ideal of the post through your comments
: Pre-Death Hecarim would be pretty complicated: -Horse and Rider? -What weapon? Does he hold it two-handed? How would he be able to ride then? -Onslaught of Shadows on a pre-death knight in shiny armor? -Spirit of Dread? -Completely new voice over etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QVPEGxQ0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-03T12:26:16.416+0000) > > Pre-Death Hecarim would be pretty complicated: > > -Horse and Rider? > -What weapon? Does he hold it two-handed? How would he be able to ride then? > -Onslaught of Shadows on a pre-death knight in shiny armor? > -Spirit of Dread? > -Completely new voice over > > etc. Maybe as a legendary skin? the 3200 ones, i dunno just thought it would be cool and would tie in nicely
Rioter Comments
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Comrade Conrad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-10-22T12:49:39.225+0000) > > Sorry i misculated xD i forgot IE crit got nerfed abit ^^ my point is relevant tho :P and i must admit after playing yasuo it is fun just wrecking after 1 item though it is unbalanced....still fun tho In past 2 months according to your match history, you havent played any Yasuo games, u dont have any Yasuo games in ranked aswell. Even in season 4 u dont have any games with him. So when exactly did u wreck with Yasuo? Bots dont count btw. Go pick Yasuo in ranked, and wreck to show how op he is.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2015-10-22T13:59:03.623+0000) > > In past 2 months according to your match history, you havent played any Yasuo games, u dont have any Yasuo games in ranked aswell. Even in season 4 u dont have any games with him. So when exactly did u wreck with Yasuo? Bots dont count btw. > Go pick Yasuo in ranked, and wreck to show how op he is. Apologies i replied to wrong comment, ihave another account aswell you knw ^^ look up ihaveajarofdirt
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Comrade Conrad,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-10-22T12:49:39.225+0000) > > Sorry i misculated xD i forgot IE crit got nerfed abit ^^ my point is relevant tho :P and i must admit after playing yasuo it is fun just wrecking after 1 item though it is unbalanced....still fun tho In past 2 months according to your match history, you havent played any Yasuo games, u dont have any Yasuo games in ranked aswell. Even in season 4 u dont have any games with him. So when exactly did u wreck with Yasuo? Bots dont count btw. Go pick Yasuo in ranked, and wreck to show how op he is.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2015-10-22T13:59:03.623+0000) > > In past 2 months according to your match history, you havent played any Yasuo games, u dont have any Yasuo games in ranked aswell. Even in season 4 u dont have any games with him. So when exactly did u wreck with Yasuo? Bots dont count btw. > Go pick Yasuo in ranked, and wreck to show how op he is. I was reffering to crit chance not crit damage however you are right
: Can you name some solid picks for top, jungle, mid, adc and support with 140+ms ping?
> [{quoted}](name=Picky Peep,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9y4EGMEj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-10-22T12:59:14.169+0000) > > Can you name some solid picks for top, jungle, mid, adc and support with 140+ms ping? Top, Nasus (AA based), Teemo (AA based) Xin (no skillshots) Jung ( udyr (AA again)) ww (not really skilled tbh) or voli (no skillshots) and they all are strong ^^ mid is tough one tbhas skillshots are needed usually ^^ so yasou cause its AA based and retardedly OP. Annie maybe? Adc just AA reliant ones like ashe or tristana Supports again tough they have a lot of skillshot engages ^^ so sona maybe? or soroka
SoulBawz (EUW)
: i dont think you read the whole comment, but oh well
> [{quoted}](name=SoulBawz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2015-10-22T12:53:25.735+0000) > > i dont think you read the whole comment, but oh well Yeah i have played him numerous times not just 1-3, although he is fun i still stand by my opinon ^^ (stubbornness tho)
: Should I play Vayne with 140+ms ping?
I used to play with 140ms solid, you can play anything mate, just when it gets to about 200ping just dont play
SoulBawz (EUW)
: im a yasuo main, 90k mastery points with him (its not ALOT but still), you are right his crit chance passive IS very strong, BUT, please try playing him yourself :D? and then come back and tell me how it went p.s. no need to cry that much :) those items give 80% crit together with yasuo his passive included not 100%^^ EDIT: don't even THINK of critisizing yasuo when you have never played him.
> [{quoted}](name=SoulBawz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-22T12:44:09.334+0000) > > im a yasuo main, 90k mastery points with him (its not ALOT but still), you are right his crit chance passive IS very strong, BUT, please try playing him yourself :D? and then come back and tell me how it went > > p.s. no need to cry that much :) those items give 80% crit together with yasuo his passive included not 100%^^ Sorry i misculated xD i forgot IE crit got nerfed abit ^^ my point is relevant tho :P and i must admit after playing yasuo it is fun just wrecking after 1 item though it is unbalanced....still fun tho
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: The Double Critical Strike Chance is, as you put it, 'Extremely Broken'. No Champion should have Free Offensive Stats. Compare Yasuo to Ashe and Tryndamere (Champions which have to put Effort into their Critical Strike Related Passive), and Yasuo just has a Free Offensive Stat Passive. Yasuo's Shield I'm slightly fine with, but it should only Resist the **First** Basic Attack / Ability that Hits it, and not have a Duration. This Shield Basically says, 'F*ck You' to all Burst and Semi-Burst Champions. Yasuo needs a Re-work.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ztOGMxeG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-22T12:14:12.436+0000) > > The Double Critical Strike Chance is, as you put it, 'Extremely Broken'. No Champion should have Free Offensive Stats. > > Compare Yasuo to Ashe and Tryndamere (Champions which have to put Effort into their Critical Strike Related Passive), and Yasuo just has a Free Offensive Stat Passive. > > Yasuo's Shield I'm slightly fine with, but it should only Resist the **First** Basic Attack / Ability that Hits it, and not have a Duration. This Shield Basically says, 'F*ck You' to all Burst and Semi-Burst Champions. > > Yasuo needs a Re-work. ^^ Someone agrees, Yasuos shield is berable i suppose, wind wall tho ^^ saying that just go ekko top ;)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
oeL (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Aveson,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=PXjPMZU2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-17T16:10:42.464+0000) > > Buy a Dell Dimension 4600 price?
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Ye ye, you want suggestions. main what you enjoy playing.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T17:37:26.446+0000) > > Ye ye, you want suggestions. > main what you enjoy playing. I know that ^^ im just getting suggestions as I might enjoy some of them
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Same thing, this is something only you can decide.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T17:33:34.803+0000) > > Same thing, this is something only you can decide. I don't think your grasping what im getting at
: Assuming he was not...
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uNEKTjut,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-10T17:22:43.652+0000) > > Assuming he was not... lol I don't tknow ^^ I was gonna start playinghim so was just asking
: {{champion:107}}
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-10T17:12:26.109+0000) > > {{champion:107}} I love rengar :P
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: It's not something that others should decide what YOU should main. And don't pick something because it's strong right now, main is a long time investment.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-10T16:48:38.017+0000) > > It's not something that others should decide what YOU should main. > > And don't pick something because it's strong right now, main is a long time investment. I was only looking for suggestion mate : never said I would play them
TTekkers (EUW)
: If you want a safe top laner that can have a huge impact on the game even from a 0/5 laning phase, try {{champion:57}}, just farm in lane and group with your team frequently since you're a huge threat in teamfights. Also has a surprisingly straightforward time vs {{champion:92}} in lane (have to play it right though).
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-10T16:17:16.193+0000) > > If you want a safe top laner that can have a huge impact on the game even from a 0/5 laning phase, try {{champion:57}}, just farm in lane and group with your team frequently since you're a huge threat in teamfights. Also has a surprisingly straightforward time vs {{champion:92}} in lane (have to play it right though). I play maokia jungle a lot <3 really fun and insane cc for ganking , will try him top tho
TTekkers (EUW)
: You can play Yi top as well.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T16:18:05.926+0000) > > You can play Yi top as well. Ive seen that quite a bit actually but hes always been deleted by the other top laner ^^
: {{champion:11}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hex4253,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pltIJAJr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-10T16:13:10.121+0000) > > {{champion:11}} Lol thanks for the suggestion and I do love to jungle but yi does not fit my playstyle. I prefer being tanks or bruisers although I will pratice him :)
Rioter Comments
: LolWiz Key?
ty so much{{item:3070}}
Rioter Comments
: Carrying Bronze as Support
Hey (not even going to see your name its horrible xD) Carrying as support is not something commonly done, your job is to get others fed so they can carrythe game and deliver alot of ward control around jungle and objectives, depending on who yo play as support can have a massive outcome, leona and blitz have the potentialto wreck games but those like janna are just lane supports, id reccomend taric man decent damage and wont die xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Fackebook Link
Okay where is it xD
Rioter Comments
Show more

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion