Allow it (EUW)
: D5 and P5 looking for team any role
Hi me and a friend play botlane and are also looking for a team, we're plat and high gold. Add 1307 Kogchamp if you're interested in joining
: Dynamic Queue/New Champion Select Survival Guide
The %%%%s went and CHANGED IT WOW What the fuck?
: WTF are these idiots even allowed in silver?!
: Haha nice post :P Made me chuckle
> [{quoted}](name=Best Riven LPL,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=M0yXqpNL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-06T19:37:29.662+0000) > > Haha nice post :P Made me chuckle Voted Taric ofc ;)
Mc Uncool (EUW)
: I just started playing LoL again, and...
Haha nice post :P Made me chuckle
: Could I become a Pro Player?
Thanks for all the responses guys! Really helps :) Yeah I'm focusing on school as well, (GCSE Exams this June rip), and I'll also try focus :D Thanks again!
shileka (EUW)
: Gorn The Titanium Titan
This looks sick lmao, hmm seems a bit broken though :P ( in terms of stats)
: FTB Endless Pape LF Gold-Plat Players
Hey :d Gold IV on EUW, added you if you want to talk ^^
: You've set yourself a really high goal. The problem is, Gold IV is still faaar away from pro level. It is impossible to make a judgement yet. I would recommend to just keep playing League for fun. Try to improve at the game in the next 2-3 years. You still have a ton of stuff to learn. When you are in high Diamond or in the Master/Challenger tier, you have chances to go pro. Just go easy on the goals you set. I would suggest you try to reach platinum next season, it seems realistic.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=vEJLTEV2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-04T23:06:21.976+0000) > > You've set yourself a really high goal. > The problem is, Gold IV is still faaar away from pro level. > > It is impossible to make a judgement yet. > I would recommend to just keep playing League for fun. > Try to improve at the game in the next 2-3 years. You still have a ton of stuff to learn. > > When you are in high Diamond or in the Master/Challenger tier, you have chances to go pro. > Just go easy on the goals you set. I would suggest you try to reach platinum next season, it seems realistic. Yeah Getting at least Platinum V was my new years resolution xd :) Fingers crossed ^^ Thanks for the reply!
Rioter Comments
Solicitude (EUNE)
: 1 and 2 are not bugs. On 1 you have your mouse hovering above 2 things, the champion on the map and the champion window, so they overlap and you take this result. On 2 its exactly what you said. 3 is a bug, but it doesnt affect the game so i dont think is that much of a problem. Also an MMO game is bound to have many bugs appearing in unsuspected moments. Its quite common and its not the end of the world.
> [{quoted}](name=Solicitude,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=g1tFE4Tb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-03T18:49:34.978+0000) > > 1 and 2 are not bugs. On 1 you have your mouse hovering above 2 things, the champion on the map and the champion window, so they overlap and you take this result. On 2 its exactly what you said. 3 is a bug, but it doesnt affect the game so i dont think is that much of a problem. Also an MMO game is bound to have many bugs appearing in unsuspected moments. Its quite common and its not the end of the world. Nah you're blind, 1 is a bug.
Dage (EUW)
: How many LP per elo?
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 you need 100lp. When you get 100lp, you play a Best of 5 Series, if you win 3 out of 5 games, you will be promoted!. Also incase you didnt know, Bronze 1 is higher than Bronze 2, 3, 4, or 5. Good Luck!
markeyto (EUNE)
: i need advice on a certain champion
Put it this way, AP is shit, complete and utter shit
: Meh a pretty crappy thread tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Best Riven LPL,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ecH8A9mK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-02T16:23:45.714+0000) > > Meh a pretty crappy thread tbh The game is at it's best now than it has ever been, and you have failed to realise how strong nostalgia can really be. For example, "Unstable servers" Do you not remember back in the day when servers used to crash for no reason? or the massive logIn queues? No? This season, bare in mind that i play 1/2 games a day, I have yet to have A SINGLE server crash, at all. Maybe you should get your internet checked? "Overpowered Champions and Masteries" Masteries I'll grant you that, it's unbalanced atm, but they are working on a fix as we speak. Champions now, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS, whether it was old AD yi, or slightly newer AP yi, or Dodge Chance Jax, or a lot of things really from the "good old days", this game has always had rough edges, and you fail to realise how hard it can be to properly balance everything.. "The Importance of Snowballing" What??? just, no. Preseason 6 has just seriously increased the importance of snowballing, with the introduction of all the new/reworked ad items.. Or maybe I have everything completely wrong? (I kinda doubt that tbh, but whatever lol) Anyway yeah just thought I should clarify my first statement
XIC Wolf (EUW)
: What happened to LoL? (not a rant, a serious question)
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [FOR THE NEW PLAYERS] The Lunar Revel, everything you need to know about it! (EXTREMELY LONG THREAD)
Really nicely written page, I'm sure it'd be useful for the newbies :D
: Ranked AFK's
"it happens too often" Eh??? I think I might have had 2 afks in my team once in the past year lol, doubt it was even in ranked xd
Cypherous (EUW)
: Clearly not as a "note" is not a technical term and googling turning things in to notes isn't going to work when its not actually a thing, hence i asked for an explanation or better yet a citation, clearly being non-technical you didn't do this yourself so a link to where you saw this would be appreciated
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VEENTlE1,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-12-27T14:32:07.036+0000) > > Clearly not as a "note" is not a technical term and googling turning things in to notes isn't going to work when its not actually a thing, hence i asked for an explanation or better yet a citation, clearly being non-technical you didn't do this yourself so a link to where you saw this would be appreciated Open the video file with Notepad, plain simple notepad, you will see the relevant words there
zidic (EUW)
: You're just a bad loser and those who say "gg izi" are bad winners. Theres no difference between you.
> [{quoted}](name=zidic,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=36xf6XFA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-12-26T20:44:32.404+0000) > > You're just a bad loser and those who say "gg izi" are bad winners. Theres no difference between you. Nah you're just plain retarded lol
iHeyt (EUNE)
: TL;DR When I'm playing Lucian I usually go {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3031}} - with that you got 80% crit chance with huge poke. Q + AA + E + AA, and repeat
> [{quoted}](name=iHeyt,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pr5nbPVA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-24T11:30:06.613+0000) > > TL;DR > > When I'm playing Lucian I usually go > > {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3031}} - with that you got 80% crit chance with huge poke. > > Q + AA + E + AA, and repeat yoo dude You need to Essence Reaver xd It's insane on Lucian
: I.. I'm sorry :(
Make a new account?? i feel sorry for you :( Please don't give reasons to get banned again :/
: Can someone tell bronze player what is going on in this vid? :v
> [{quoted}](name=Dainiuzhx,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=lIfMoEEr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-12-05T18:59:29.257+0000) > > Can someone tell bronze player what is going on in this vid? :v Well Basically, Karthus has a passive, where after he dies, he can still use abilities for like 5 seconds extra. So Blue team killed all the reds, and thought they had won, But Karthus used his ult, and killed all the blues aswell :D So in the end, it was a double Ace as both teams were wiped out
: > [{quoted}](name=Takasu x Kawashi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eXYfd4Xz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-25T22:16:40.943+0000) > > Congratz! Off to silver with you! :3 what league is your icon? looks like a mix between bronze and plat xD
> [{quoted}](name=Indirulz123,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=eXYfd4Xz,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-11-25T23:11:00.823+0000) > > what league is your icon? > looks like a mix between bronze and plat xD haahahahahha It's Master Tier :P
sfts (EUW)
: But... "You are at that specific elo because you deserve to be there"
> [{quoted}](name=sfts,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NElWWpTg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-19T17:31:19.839+0000) > > But... "You are at that specific elo because you deserve to be there" Yes, that is right. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Fucking retard
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=PuppiesKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZftHam8R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-19T07:50:19.435+0000) > > You will get bursted with this build by any decent ap mid, before you even have the chance to swing in teamfight. > > You feed alot in your games, I dont think you should give your oppinion about OP items. > > 2/11 > 2/8 > 8/18 > 2/16 > 2/10 > > Thouse numbers should be opposite if you actually found OP builds. > (you cant have 16kills and 63 deaths) Firstly, Score in last games should not matter, if something is op, it is op. He is not the only one here, Jax Irelia Yi are so stupidly overpowered with Gunblade now, it's kinda disgusting
: because she can use 3q and 3a in 1 second, outtrading any melee champ early
> [{quoted}](name=venomous frost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KcXqL503,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-11-18T19:07:38.259+0000) > > because she can use 3q and 3a in 1 second, outtrading any melee champ early No she can't, derp :D
: tristana w and stupid yasuo
Takeoff (EUW)
: 100 Mbps What about recording gameplay?
> [{quoted}](name=Takeoff,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HWmQFEis,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-15T12:04:34.679+0000) > > 100 Mbps > > What about recording gameplay? I'm guessing that is your Download speed? I'm more interested in the upload speed, but for recording gameplay, you could do it, but on very low game and video quality :/ It's not worth streaming/recording until you can dedicate the time + Money to it. But if you could inject some cash into it, and get properly started up :) I would gladly support you!
Takeoff (EUW)
: Computer specs for LoL recording
No sorry they won't be able to :/ The Video card and the processor are lacking to be able to stream at a good quality and fps, also what is your internet speed? it's very important for streaming
: I just creamed my pants :D
I know right :OO Damnnn Sexy Riot
: Eh play her before speaking :P Riven has a low win rate too, so clearly her "overloaded kit" isn't that good lol. But then again, everyone has their own opinion ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Best Riven LPL,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=U3w6wVxe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-08T17:45:57.384+0000) > > Eh play her before speaking :P Riven has a low win rate too, so clearly her "overloaded kit" isn't that good lol. But then again, everyone has their own opinion ^^ Also yes, my name is Ironic xD
: Watching Riven's overloaded kit is scared me more than a horror movie.
Eh play her before speaking :P Riven has a low win rate too, so clearly her "overloaded kit" isn't that good lol. But then again, everyone has their own opinion ^^
JF5078 (EUW)
: Ranked Season 6
LOL wtf is everyone's problem with this?? I think it will be great! Anyway they said that if it really doesn't work and is shit af, they are gonna change it back, Riot said so.. So how about we stop complaining, and give it a try? Who knows? Maybe it will be a pleasant surprise.. Incoming DownVotes tho..
Sarokh (EUNE)
: ^^ I was bronze 3 at april 2014, achieved diamond before season 5 started xd
> [{quoted}](name=Sarokh,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=N9TOKhQE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-04T15:27:39.520+0000) > > ^^ I was bronze 3 at april 2014, achieved diamond before season 5 started xd Well that's a lie.
: Silver 1, need help to get Gold
Yeah sure, what's your timezone? I might try and get my 2nd account from S1 to G5 too actually
: > [{quoted}](name=Kish Hellfire,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VtETfxyE,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-03T15:22:39.255+0000) > > Will we have the same system on Season 6? > Because then whats the point :( You know it doesnt matter how many of the 10 games you win, right? Its based on your skill with the champs you play in these 10 games. Gold, Farm, Kills, Assists etc. Its not just about winning. Thats why you got put in Bronze5, because chances are high, you deserved it. (No offence bro)
> [{quoted}](name=Operation Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VtETfxyE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-03T15:29:19.519+0000) > > You know it doesnt matter how many of the 10 games you win, right? > Its based on your skill with the champs you play in these 10 games. > Gold, Farm, Kills, Assists etc. Its not just about winning. > Thats why you got put in Bronze5, because chances are high, you deserved it. > (No offence bro) LOL you are 100% wrong, wins and losses are the ONLY thing that matter Xd derp
: It was when i was still new to this game. It was one of my first games where i was flamed insanely. I really never experienced anything like it, so it got to me. After it it got easier. Developed a thick skin so idc about it anymore. And well i am a person like that. Emotionally i can't take people shouting at me lightly, even if over a game. I know i might be seen as weak for it, but it is who I am.
> [{quoted}](name=Vixen 7,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qFRdnasy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-02T19:15:12.582+0000) > > It was when i was still new to this game. It was one of my first games where i was flamed insanely. I really never experienced anything like it, so it got to me. After it it got easier. Developed a thick skin so idc about it anymore. And well i am a person like that. Emotionally i can't take people shouting at me lightly, even if over a game. I know i might be seen as weak for it, but it is who I am. Happened to me once on my first ranked game too.... well not exactly crying but certainly being teary-eyed
Zynari (EUW)
: Problems with Unlocking Championship Thresh
YEah it's happened to me before with buying rp, just cancel it and then use the code again lol
: Account permantly banned
Pfffft...... Flamers deserve to be permabanned.. Just make a new account, and try reform the way you play, good luck with getting back to Diamond though, that's a great achievement
DELDE115 (EUW)
: TODAY! Legends will be INMORTALIZED!
:P Good Job getting me hyped lmao
Sefi (EUNE)
: The only reason i lose games is because of me. The only reason i win games is because of my team. That's my mentality anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NTBwWOqU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-29T07:22:57.061+0000) > > The only reason i lose games is because of me. > The only reason i win games is because of my team. > > That's my mentality anyway. That's a bit too extreme.... Credit where credit is due, when you win, you should also congratulate yourself :P
: Yasuo is completely unfair.
Boo Hoo Hoo... I swear 99% of Boards is people bitching about a champ they don't like..
ZseLotH (EUNE)
: Moonmoon(moonleaf) I summoneth thee(or any other rioter)
Wow that's a shitton of wins, but I'm not EUNE Rip
FinnZoggt (EUW)
: Vayne vs. Lucian
Lucian is far easier to play, also Vayne gets shit on in lane. Furthermore, Lucian i find is more fun to play at all stages of the game, whereas vayne is only fun lategame
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Yeah. And people still says every race is equal. It's not, korea is better when it comes to reflexes
> [{quoted}](name=GripaAviara,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=E8csRXqn,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2015-10-25T16:54:03.343+0000) > > Yeah. And people still says every race is equal. It's not, korea is better when it comes to reflexes LOL what are you smoking... Koreans are exactly the same biologically lmao, it's just they have a different work-ethic, and there are far more unbelievably competitive players there, no wonder they dominate the Scene. By the way if you don't know what I mean by "Work Ethic", I mean that koreans wanting to be pros will literally sit their 10, 11 to maybe even 15 hours a day non-stop training, training, training... That's the difference
Mystech (EUW)
: Why is Lee Sin Good Early Game?
You have got to be kidding me, it took you "a few hundred games" to realise Lee falls off. What
Lee King (EUW)
: Any Lee Sin mains that would like a SICK name of him?
Good name, If I mained Lee I would prob take it tbh ^^
Pentium2 (EUNE)
: What is the n word? Nice? Neat? Notable? Naive? Naked? Naruto? Nation? Natrium?
> [{quoted}](name=Pentium2,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OpFYAMbg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-08T15:22:52.386+0000) > > What is the n word? > Nice? > Neat? > Notable? > Naive? > Naked? > Naruto? > Nation? > Natrium? Naruto. Must be Naruto
: Anime! Top 10!
BRUH HighSchool DXD Above Naruto???? You make {{champion:103}} Ahri Sad
: Idea new item for support!
not a bad idea, would be interested to see how it goes :P
Show more

1307 kogchamp

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion