Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Ever heard of this thing called "solo players are just as toxic as premade players" And sorry, you can't always have what you want Don't want to be flamed by "an evil and and horrible" premade? Mute them Annoyed because enemy team has voice comms while you don't? Invite your team to discord or something and "tryhard" just like the enemy team
why should I suddenly invite mates in discord? I do not need it. I came into the game to play a few matches. rather than moonlighting as a school teacher or kindergarten teacher. By default, all 5 players play solo and without communication. why should I suffer because enemies are friends and play together? let them play against the same 5 friends-premades. a fairly simple and fair condition, if I do not want to deal with premides, is to give me such an opportunity. like many other solo players.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: If you don't like playing with 4 man premades, go play flex then, or TT If you don't want to play with 4 man or 3 man premades, go play ranked Simple So you're instantly a victim if you have a premade in your game? Lmao ok And premades aren't allowed to enjoy the game because solo players have all just fallen into the victim mentality? Your idea just simply sucks Just because you have few bad premades that hurt your feelings, doesn't mean all premades are bad and evil
i want play solo with other solo playrs vs enemy team of solo players. i wont see premade in my team that will flaming everyone becous they are toxic idiots. i wont see premades in enemy team that tryharding in normal like morons with voice communication. i just want have good game without this shit that named premade.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: But what if all solo players switch on the option What then? Are we just not going to let premades play the game? Force premades to sit in reaaalllyy long queues? Just because they want to play and have fun with their friends
if all players enable this feature, then no one wants to be a victim. then everyone wants to enjoy the game, not suck sweaty %%%%s. then the shitogames should turn off the ability to collect a premiad of 4 people, as is done in flex.
: Make option for solo players "restrict premades"
I mean full restrict premades with option "restrict premades". Only 5 solo players vs 5 solo players. All 10 with switched on option. 4 ppl premades will have 1 player who love to play with premades and not swiched on this option.
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUNE)
: oh, so a feeding noob in gold with the average stats of: 8.9 / 14.5 / 16 is somehow considered a person but me in silver 1 with 3.5 / 8.3 / 13.5 is not? good for you buddy... https://i.imgur.com/Nfgwxb7.png
Do not try to compare the God who played in the diamond for 2 seasons, 2 in platinum, and never descended to silver like one monkey. Which has never been higher than silver. A completely different level. It's just that God is tired of this wretched game, and he no longer tries to play on the rating. Unlike a monkey, which does not even shine gold.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: matchmaking is the same from the last place in iron 4 to the first place on the ladder... its the same in normals just as in ranked/aram/tt/tft but whatever, once again i replied to a guy who can reply only with my rank because he dont have any counterargument... just go and cry about matchmaking...
A person who did not rise above silver is not entitled to his own opinion about this game. He generally has no right to anything, and cannot be considered a person.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yea, because apparently 4-5 years of playing LoL is not enough experience...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4gsj6Ae0,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T09:21:43.335+0000) > > yea, because apparently 4-5 years of playing LoL is not enough experience... season 6 silver season 7 silver. ok. 100000 years experience of monkey games.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >and this is a proven fact. so where are those proofs? >Also It would be nice to balance the divisions whats the problem with divisions?
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4gsj6Ae0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-23T21:42:11.786+0000) > > so where are those proofs? > > whats the problem with divisions? You will understand these issues yourself when you become a more experienced player. Maybe you can even distinguish an ass from a finger.
: Restrict premades vs randoms
Riot want to reduce the degree of toxicity, but it is their idiotic and unbalanced matching system that causes the main negative. This is real unsportsmanlike behavior - picking randoms against a premade. And no, i often play with randoms vs premade. I checking that, so dont talk shit about "allready done". I want play 5 solo vs 5 solo players.
: Restrict premades vs randoms
every %%%%n match of this %%%%%%ed game vs 5 premades. Make option "restrict" premades if i wont play vs 5 ppl with voice communication.
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Just checked your game history, Ranks have nothing to do with Normals or ARAM, which you mainly play.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PdLdg2Hv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-06T19:04:11.994+0000) > > Just checked your game history, Ranks have nothing to do with Normals or ARAM, which you mainly play. thats why i said this tard game has 0 matchmaking.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Le Pisos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q9ciNR20,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-24T21:00:21.914+0000) > > Do it already so that the premades play only against the premades, stop scoffing at the solo players. Yes Riot, make it so that there's yet _another_ variable that has to be in play, so queue times will be even longer, all because of some arbitrary desire for player quality control that fails to take into account how the matchmaking system matches players with their own skill level unless they actually start to climb. I'm sure _that'll_ be an efficient plan!
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q9ciNR20,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-24T22:36:24.077+0000) > > Yes Riot, make it so that there's yet _another_ variable that has to be in play, so queue times will be even longer, all because of some arbitrary desire for player quality control that fails to take into account how the matchmaking system matches players with their own skill level unless they actually start to climb. I'm sure _that'll_ be an efficient plan! Most are willing to wait an extra 10 seconds, then play against the premades, having the advantage due to voice communication. Now there is no binding to the ranking rating, because in the normal own mmr system. It's easy to get with random players against a stack of diamonds.
: LOL High is Awesome!!!
why are you saying that you were under drugs? do you think that it may be of interest to someone? or can you think that this is cool and very adult? I have a bad news. this is not so, and does not add a year to your fifteen.
: Toxic rito matchmaking or randoms vs league of full premades
Just fix mathmaking. Tired of this idiotic system.
Rioter Comments
AlAyham (EUW)
: What if there are 4 premades in the team from where will you get the fifth one ? ... from the solo players.
> [{quoted}](name=AlAyham,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aL74w75Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-19T20:15:38.950+0000) > > What if there are 4 premades in the team from where will you get the fifth one ? ... from the solo players. so should be restriction for 4 premades. only 3 or 5. 3 premades should play in team only with 2 premades, not with solo players. and they play vs same team. i think solo players suffer enough with this riot politics. all events not for solo players and this matchmaking with premades are disgusting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: euw want help 3 ppl with quest. invite ingame.
Rioter Comments
: Teach A Friend mutual cooperation !
have u allready lowlvl acc? wanna do same thing
: Over 2 hours stuck now still waiting
https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#euw Everything is ok, rita said that. U not trust them? :D
Rioter Comments
: HELP ME PLEASE
you need install windows 98. i fixed same problem with it.
Rioter Comments
AZOΗ (EUNE)
: Stuck in game after game finished!
Same problem. Reconect not work.
Eambo (EUW)
: [Resolved] [EUW] Clash issues impacting other game modes
GJ RIOT we love to spend time for bagged events. Also we not need compensation for it. 3 Useless xp boosts enough for my wasted clash ticked, that i bought for BE. Gj Rito, well done like previous clash.
Eambo (EUW)
: [Resolved] [EUW] Clash issues impacting other game modes
Thanks riot for two non-working clashes and a spoiled mood. It would be better if you did not try to start it, since your programmers have crooked hands.
: 1 day of Clash - FAQ and Known Issues
Clash bagged. We got free lose. Game not started.
Svaike (EUW)
: Clash - error starting game - auto lose - wtf
Rioter Comments
: https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#euw Game green online perfect Client green online perfect GJ RIOT !!!
> [{quoted}](name=HanyuuSama,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=e61aQxME,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-13T21:14:24.235+0000) > > https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#euw > Game green online perfect > Client green online perfect > > GJ RIOT !!! Everything work well(no). Rito sux like always.
Rioter Comments
: Its not exactly true that they dont have events in EUW , we had the PROJECT Event , Winter Event , stuff like that , even if its just some quests to get some extra BE or a sweet Icon.
> [{quoted}](name=No Regret Kasiri,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oO4kVWgw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-05T19:06:32.861+0000) > > Its not exactly true that they dont have events in EUW , we had the PROJECT Event , Winter Event , stuff like that , even if its just some quests to get some extra BE or a sweet Icon. they have it too. and also every server have some personal events. but EUW have only common events and nothing personal
Shukr4n (EUW)
: they have no draft mode for part of the day. maybe it s a way to improve quality of queue
> [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oO4kVWgw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T18:41:57.102+0000) > > they have no draft mode for part of the day. > maybe it s a way to improve quality of queue They have it few month. I have smurf acc at RU serv
Rioter Comments
: Most likely because their playerbase is incredibly small on the Russian server and they try n keep their customers as happy as possible so the RU server does not die off comletely? better question , why the envy? we already got neat missions and rewards, stop being so jelly and be happy with what you have
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=XHHRL5Rs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-16T16:11:32.400+0000) > > Most likely because their playerbase is incredibly small on the Russian server and they try n keep their customers as happy as possible so the RU server does not die off comletely? > > better question , why the envy? we already got neat missions and rewards, stop being so jelly and be happy with what you have Quite often they have very interesting events, with a well thought out concept. There are almost no events on the European server. It's simple.
Rioter Comments
TomsNavGejs (EUNE)
: help me pls xd
Show more

13900 FOR RENAME

Level 255 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion