Rioter Comments
KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: This comment is all that we need. Totally agree with you. The only problem is that tanky picks do not do low enough damage. Look at Darius, Garen, Malphite, Yorick and so many others. Tanky? Yes. Low damage? Not really. They should make tanks be just that, tanks. Like Braum for example or Nautilus. Great tanks, do what they are ment to do, tank and engage, not 100 to 0 you. Darius can 2shot any adc AND he is tanky. That is unhealthy for the game. Riot needs to sort this out, let tanks be tanks, bruisers be bruisers and burst mages be burst mages. they should be able to be great with 1 thing, not 1000 things. Survivability being buffed is very important, but u just cannot give adcs or midlaners a health boost, they are ment to do lots of dmg but die fast. So lowering damage on tanks could be a way to make teamfights last longer. You do have many valid points here, i just wanted to add my grain of salt to it.
Garen and Darius are Juggernauts, they don't have dashes and they don't have tank item modifiers. They get easily shredded by %HP damage and Kite.
: More Skins for Akali and Yasuo
It's about Money. Nobody cares about Ornn or Maokai.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Tank meta was annoying but definitely playable. It was always a bit annoying when you're trying to kill a tank and you deal very little damage while they deal normal amounts of damage, but there was always a fighting chance. Adc's could just build a last whisper and a bork to counter those tanks, and casters could kite them pretty easily. Now there's very little you can do against a fed assassin and it feels like there's no fighting chance since you can't kite most assassins and building resistances on damage dealers is just a waste of money generally. Tank meta wasn't ideal, but it was definitely better than the current situation. The only reason rank meta got deleted was because top-laners were %%%%%ing for the most part. I agree, tank meta was better than this shitshow.
> [{quoted}](name=jacktjong,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bng0kEee,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:16:08.804+0000) > I agree, tank meta was better than this shitshow. Tanks fall off really hard post 35 minute as everyone will have a tank shredding item in their slots. As do Assassins. But the difference is, Assassin can snowball out of control, while Tanks cannot.
: As of 2017, Mandarin is the most numerically spoken language, followed by Spanish, then English. I daresay that's probably still similar as of today. Guess we better get learning if we're going with the "expect everyone to follow the majority because I get angry when I don't understand everything" stance. ----- I reiterate. Speaking English is not a requirement to play League of Legends. It never was, it never will be.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MFekWy2r,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:58:55.428+0000) > I reiterate. Speaking English is not a requirement to play League of Legends. > > It never was, it never will be. But English is a universal Lingua Franca at the moment. It's far more easily and readily accessible as a second language to learn than Chinese.
: so how did you figure they are turks?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MFekWy2r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-20T13:54:36.772+0000) > > so how did you figure they are turks? This one is easy to figure out. They have a lot of Z's but without the C or S. So, it is safe to assume they are Turks. Also, some of their vowels have umlauts, the double dots. This is either in the username or the way they talk. In EUNE, you can similarly easily identify the Poles. 1. Özoglu Arazi 2. Czy wzsik. Which one is Turkish, which one is Polish? Take a guess.
Rioter Comments
: I have this issue when i have another game open and tab into it while LOL is loading. I can actually reconnect after restarting the client. I even join with the others at the start of the game. No big deal.
> [{quoted}](name=XxD4Rk5L4SH0RxX,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=e6PnAGvW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-18T21:41:17.833+0000) > > I have this issue when i have another game open and tab into it while LOL is loading. > > I can actually reconnect after restarting the client. I even join with the others at the start of the game. No big deal. Problem is, my PC is now kinda getting the potatoe status. And opening the client and getting into the game takes a lot of time.
Aquasit55 (EUW)
: Lost promos thanks to bugging client
[I even made a detailed account too.](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/e6PnAGvW-game-doesnt-allow-me-to-get-in-promo-games-while-picking-udyr-happened-the-second-time-again) I didn't lose promo once, but twice.
: %%%%ING BUG SLAP!! AND BEING PUSNISHED FOR IT!"!!! %%%%ING JOKE RIOT!!
Hey, it happened to me as well. [I made a thread on it as well.](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/e6PnAGvW-game-doesnt-allow-me-to-get-in-promo-games-while-picking-udyr-happened-the-second-time-again)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I just found out that i have cancer.
Eat a lot of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant food. They will slow down the cancer spread and reproduction. Turmeric and Curcumin are the best spices. Keep up the good fight, mate! And hopefully everything will go awright!
Robi (EUW)
: % damage from max hp is ruining this game riot
I don't mind the % damage items, but not %%%%ing % Max HP TRUE DAMAGE. Like what vayne and Fiora does. Not only that they have crit, build armor shred and HP shred, they have inbuild true damage that takes account of how much HP or tankiness you have build.
: And that justifies that Uydr is weak how?
> [{quoted}](name=ismiteurmum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZadFK094,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-01T14:59:43.812+0000) > > And that justifies that Uydr is weak how? Udyr was always a 52% Winrate Jungler from his introduction up to that Runic Echo bullshit, which inflated his win rate by 7. Then got consequent nerfs. Even after bringing back his proc base, they reduced his aura damage, losing another 50 damage per second. His massive drop are due to indirect nerfs to the guy. I main the champion, and I know pretty well what he suffers from. Winning game with him is a gamble. --- Edit: Nevermind. I thought that you meant " Udyr is not weak? " as in that he isn't weak.
: Um, Udyr is not weak?
> [{quoted}](name=ismiteurmum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZadFK094,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2017-02-28T12:21:09.984+0000) > > Um, Udyr is not weak? Go to OP.GG. Choose your region(from the language dropped down on the lower right). Got Statistics. Go to Bronze/Silver/Gold(AKA "Low Elo", where mechanically simple champion with strong numbers dominate), check last 7 days or last month. Check Udyr. And tell me the winrates. You can do the same with LoLStatistics and Champion.GG. (they take higher than Platinum numbers).
: The game has been in decline since sated devourer. I'm glad people are starting to realise how much ghostcrawler has destroyed the game like he did to WoW.
> [{quoted}](name=ismiteurmum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZadFK094,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-02-22T00:58:25.138+0000) > > The game has been in decline since sated devourer. I'm glad people are starting to realise how much ghostcrawler has destroyed the game like he did to WoW. I miss sated devourer. That shit was legit good on Udyr. And now he doesn't have anything to support him.
: The Summoner's Code of League // People who say "easy", "ez"...
Winners have bragging rights. Simple as that. Saying ez is not the same as Eat yourself.
: http://pm1.narvii.com/5916/b02b9b2cb6a6c7b6fea893c8390febeddfcd62fc_hq.jpg {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
> [{quoted}](name=Purple Flame,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RUfb0pX4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-24T06:01:00.802+0000) > > http://pm1.narvii.com/5916/b02b9b2cb6a6c7b6fea893c8390febeddfcd62fc_hq.jpg > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} RIP. Triforce was the main key, Zephyr was the spare key to the Gates.
Ennoraetil (EUNE)
: Problem is that Vayne is still stomping even after all of her nerfs,same thing will happen with Yasuo. I got a perfect solution,a perfect nerf for Yasuo = Remove him.I'm not proud anymore of him being my second highest mastery champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Ennoraetil,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nlGhpgsV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-15T19:51:24.417+0000) > > Problem is that Vayne is still stomping even after all of her nerfs,same thing will happen with Yasuo. > I got a perfect solution,a perfect nerf for Yasuo = Remove him.I'm not proud anymore of him being my second highest mastery champion. Problem with Vanye is that she is supposed to be a 1v1er and a Tank Buster. But somehow on ult and 1 Q after, you as a squishy is already half health in lategame, while she is chasing you to the oblivion. Meanwhile Mr. Yasou has this problem of Crits. He should get regular crits and have that shield as his passive, instead of double crit with reduce crit damage. Plus, his W shield is too oppressive He is suppose to only block key abilities, like a Jinx ultimate. But this %%%%er just uses up and maneuver around it.
: Stuck in silver 5. Bad mmr, help?
Don't even focus on winning. Focus on improving your play, and you will. YOU WILL. Naturally climb. That's how I did, that's how many others did it.
BOZZAB (EUW)
: Playing Ap Mid Lane Udyr, Before my Final Exams
3:42 Maximum disrespect. You don't mind if I post this on redditon in Udyrmains?
: FPS capped at 75
Right click on desktop go to nVidia control panel(not Gefore experience), and go for Manage 3D settings. Go to Program Setting. Select 'Application Controlled' to whichever control is highlighted for you to change. Otherwise, change everything to global settings.
: No Penalty for Rage Quit
I think it helps building mental fortitude, patience and playing from behind. Because, you are not the only one who gets these kinds of scenarios. Pros even have them. Do you see Pros, afking or ragequitting? No, they sit through it and play till the end.
Rouwhorst (EUW)
: Then express yourself more clearly, out of your previous posts it was not clear that you meant this. Take a look at this, this is how I understood your phrases: First you say that his shield does not have any scaling whatsoever. Then you state that "you know his shields scales with AP, but **they** are insignificant." In this sentence I guess that 'they' refers to the scaling of the shield, because I do not know what else you could be referring to, even though the scalings themselves are not mentioned. And then eventually you say that he can not really make use of the AP ratio because of his kit. If you stated this instead of what you said in the main post, then it would be clear immediately.
> [{quoted}](name=Rouwhorst,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbEQUB3o,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T17:49:17.810+0000) > > Then express yourself more clearly, out of your previous posts it was not clear that you meant this. > > Take a look at this, this is how I understood your phrases: > First you say that his shield does not have any scaling whatsoever. > Then you state that "you know his shields scales with AP, but **they** are insignificant." In this sentence I guess that 'they' refers to the scaling of the shield, because I do not know what else you could be referring to, even though the scalings themselves are not mentioned. > And then eventually you say that he can not really make use of the AP ratio because of his kit. > > If you stated this instead of what you said in the main post, then it would be clear immediately. This was kind of rushed, and I didn't sit through to proof read and make everything accurate, but just to give a general idea of what is going on. When I said he doesn't have any scaling whatsoever, this statement is indeed false. It does scale with AP. And when I said it was not insignificant, this is also false. With a lot of AP, it can go over as an 350-400 HP shield. However, I stand firm with the last statement, which is his Kit isn't suited to be an AP scaling mage fighters like Diana and Elise, and more oriented to a Standard tank fighter build, which are hybrid tank items. However, as with his current scalings and kits, he doesn't make use of them as efficiently as other champions. Let's take Skarner for example, his Q scales off AD(as well as with AP and AD for his bonus _Magic Damage_), so he can make use of Triforce, Blackcleaver, and his shield scales off Max % HP as well as bonus AP, so he can go Tank and HP items just as well like Sterak's and Randuin. As you can see, building items like Cinderhulk into Blackcleaver into Titanic Hydra into Randuins synergizes really with Skarner. This is not true with Udyr. He simply cannot build things like Cinderhulk into Protobuilt into Nashor's. This is a really weird mix of items that has no synergy whatsoever. If however you want to create a Synergy, like buying Runic into Nashor, sure he will get massive shield, sure he does some damage, but he will be squishy; and most AP champions like Elise, Eve and Diana has some form of mitigation, like Elise going to spider form, Eve getting a shield from Ultimate and Diana which gets her 3 orbs, and a gap closer/ranged CC. So this is bad for a melee with no gap closer/ranged CC. There is one item that truly synergizes Udyr that works for him as a Tank Fighter Melee Hybrid, and that is **Wit's End**. And this item is very situational, and only mostly on-hit Champions abuse this item to its full potential like Teemo and Kayle. (My Blademaster build {{item:1413}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3060}})
Rouwhorst (EUW)
: You propose ~~extra~~ enhanced effects based on your current and last from. I however fail to see how these suggestions cohere with some of your given reasons on why Udyr is weak. Reason 1: He doesn't have a synergistic Jungle item. Reason 2: Outdated Stats and Kit. Reason 3: He can't toplane. Take for example Reason 1, your proposition do not solve that, neither do they solve the poor scalings of Udyr you mention in Reason 2. Reason 3 I think is more a result or... situation rather than a cause: because he is weak, he is not able to toplane. His current weaknesses, especially in the jungle, is not the effect of his inability to toplane. Him not being able to toplane is however a reason why he is played less.
> [{quoted}](name=Rouwhorst,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbEQUB3o,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-09T22:27:06.467+0000) > > You propose ~~extra~~ enhanced effects based on your current and last from. > I however fail to see how these suggestions cohere with some of your given reasons on why Udyr is weak. > > Reason 1: He doesn't have a synergistic Jungle item. > Reason 2: Outdated Stats and Kit. > Reason 3: He can't toplane. > > Take for example Reason 1, your proposition do not solve that, neither do they solve the poor scalings of Udyr you mention in Reason 2. > > Reason 3 I think is more a result or... situation rather than a cause: because he is weak, he is not able to toplane. > His current weaknesses, especially in the jungle, is not the effect of his inability to toplane. > Him not being able to toplane is however a reason why he is played less. I already said to take my suggestion with a grain of salt, and not to mix with my Reasonings. Reason 3 is a joke though. If it was serious, I'd fill it to be honest. But I did say he is weak in Top, because he is not good in his own main role, because he lacks the aforementioned things, like % damage and scalings with abilities, lack of gap closer and what have you.
Rouwhorst (EUW)
: That shield has an AP ratio of 50%, Diana's shield has initially a ratio of 30% and eventually when you hit your 3 sphere's you get a total of 60% with the same base value of 200 as Udyr (100 initially). I would not call it insignificant...
> [{quoted}](name=Rouwhorst,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbEQUB3o,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T20:53:33.166+0000) > > That shield has an AP ratio of 50%, Diana's shield has initially a ratio of 30% and eventually when you hit your 3 sphere's you get a total of 60% with the same base value of 200 as Udyr (100 initially). > I would not call it insignificant... I call it insignificant, because Udyr doesn't synergise with AP item well as other AP junglers like Diana or Eveylnn.
Rouwhorst (EUW)
: > His shield doesn't scale with anything, even the mythical notion that it scales with Resistances, only few champion scale with resistances, like Rammus. But as we know, having low HP pool isn't compensated by having a large Defensive stat item, a term called effective health, as you need both stats to be Tanky. His shield scales with AP. link: [http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Udyr](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Udyr). Riot's logic to his weakness is: he is just ugly, and nobody wants to play an ugly champion. In all seriousness, I do not like Udyr's looks but that is not the only reason why I do not play him. In my opinion he just needs a VGU.
> [{quoted}](name=Rouwhorst,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbEQUB3o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-09T16:30:11.559+0000) > > His shield scales with AP. link: [http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Udyr](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Udyr). > > Riot's logic to his weakness is: he is just ugly, and nobody wants to play an ugly champion. > In all seriousness, I do not like Udyr's looks but that is not the only reason why I do not play him. > In my opinion he just needs a VGU. I know his shield scale with AP along with Phoenix, but they are insignificant. It's not like a Diana's shield however, is what I am getting at.
TCU Dushi (EUW)
: I like how well formed your post is but i can summarize it for you. Old and outdated champion. Meaning.... No mobility (other than running head-in first) Strenght of the ages gone every champion riot releases has insane mobility or hard cc. rip udyr
> [{quoted}](name=TCU Dushi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AbEQUB3o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-09T12:14:34.610+0000) > No mobility (other than running head-in first) > Strenght of the ages gone > every champion riot releases has insane mobility or hard cc. CotC isn't bad, he actually got a 51% winrate when Cotc scaled off 7% per champion. Because he was able to join teamfights or duel as it was on low CD with Cinderhulk into Trifroce. However, Fervor isn't great on him like it is on other Bloodrazer champions. And it is true, most champions now have an insane short cd movement speed boost, or a dash of some kind. If he gets something like Ekko's E, which slows instead of Stun, that would be even better for him. First activation gives you the MS, second activation when you are close makes you jump to Target and make you slow. But that would make him pretty overpowered tho.
Rioter Comments
Adama (EUW)
: How does lp gain work again?
Enemy team is filled with Platinum(last season), so you are in the same MMR as them.
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: MKJogo/MKLol Suspensions
So all we need is to remove all that junk from MKLOL and just keep the free to play skin functionality. Because it is the skins and the replay system why I used it. It does violate some of the TP API, as in it lets you write on your behalf. It writes down timer, and always shows the timer for you, without using the Tab dashboard, and the minimap.
Aldduren (EUW)
: Questions for french players. This game has caused me "France-phobia". I think that's very sad.
Huh, the Frenchies I meet are all very nice, and talk really calmly and crack jokes. Even when I insult their language(I don't speak[insert slur here]) XD. Good thing I know some French, and I tell them "Je ne parle pas Francais, merci beaucoup mon amis". And I find French cute, just like I find Farsi cute. No matter how much you insult in that language, I just shrug it off, coz its cute. Ta mere!
: The sweet Silver toxicity is my guilty pleasure
> They had an afk, they ff'd @20. But that was not the end of it. His ego had to get more, it needed more. I never rage at players themselves, I just rage at the champions they play and riot's balancing of champions.
: Dear Newbies and Veterans of League, please read this
> 1. League is created as a friendly community. Please write this sentence down on a note and stick it near your PC/Notebook so it'll always be near your eyes. Problem is, when I am too friendly, too kind, too forgiving, once anyone who slips out from being "friendly". I get triggered and become a tyler1. I don't know how to circumvent this. Muting doesn't help, it wrecks my mood and become more toxic than Twitch's cheese mold.

1M Gold Udyr XD

Level 183 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion