Rioter Comments
SwagDrip (EUNE)
: Champion design
Okay let's see what we got here. Ahri main crying about Yasuo being op right ? You know that in your previous lvl 4 lvls your as do more damage to him ? With ur nice Q with 300 random true damage. You cry about Yasuo but why you don't cry about another champ like Zed ? You counter him so hard that he can't even play like every time I play him . And Ekko/Camille/Zoe aren't that op you're just bad. And another point, Ahri is OP and even fun to play. So that mean you're lying asf.
ImρΖ (EUW)
: RIOT BANNED MY 529LVL ACC
Riot's current teams are trash. That wasn't a bug . That looks intentionally...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TUI5vTK0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-28T00:52:59.201+0000) > > Same . But add to those every AP champion including AP supports and AP assassins Dude, you have a problem.
Rioter Comments
: Looking for clubs to join. :D
https://discord.gg/KgWw7p5 Join us ^^
Kioshek (EUNE)
: The things is... everyone has a few champs that the person finds unfun to play against... for me few of the champions are: {{champion:89}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}} Even If I manage to go even in the lane or if I *somehow* manage to win the lane... it's so frustrating to me and I am not enjoying the game. And if you think about it this way... league would have like 3 champs if they would remove every champion that someone finds unfun to play against. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Same . But add to those every AP champion including AP supports and AP assassins
253IQ (EUW)
: Suddenly! French and Turkish people will start talking together
No hate . They are just popular there
: Team voice chat would make this game so much better
Suddenly! French and Turkish people will start talking together
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: 7 days until Christmas! What is your wish? ^^
Voidner (EUNE)
: Lissandra is just right and neeko is okay
What the f*** ? Both of them are extremely OP
Rioter Comments
GODAMCM (EUW)
: Prestige DJ Sona
Oh %%%% ... I just want Odyssey Kayn Prestige
: An interesting idea about Neeko
If riot do that . That mean we're done in game
Kurotsu (EUW)
: They'll nerf her eventually, that's the trend with any new champion
Yeah. But i'm afraid they can't nerf her like Zoe . 1 year and still op
Rioter Comments
: Cute, Nice Drawing skills {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Tbh i just took a poro Draven and edited it . My friend draw-ed "Idk how to spell it" the braum long time ago and i used it Ty <3
: My plan is the same for every game, stop fking fighting for one moment and let's get some farm and maybe a drag or a turret, but guess what.. it never works they ignore and just keep monkeying around the map looking for another dumb fight and then I either keep following them hoping I win those fights with me being underfarmed af or ignore them and go push a lane then I see a million ss ping on top of my champion with a classic "wtf report noob x" in the chat..{{sticker:sg-janna}}
Exactly . and some people go in game randomly just to win with no plan than they lose and report each other
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: You know, you're trying to make me feel bad, but with every comment that OP makes I'm starting to think that I wasn't harsh enough. He clearly does not understand that his behaviour is not good. Tell him that more nicely if you want, but I won't bother
For me :P sometimes you become harsh in my posts but i don't say anything :P Love you bro . But telling him "You can feel the void" can effect him . But after he said more shit about you he deserve to be flamed hell yeah . Sorry if you understand it wrong
Smerk (EUW)
: Permanent bans are permanent, there is nothing you can do now, should've thought about that before. 14 days ban message explicitly says that you won't get any more chance and next time you'll get permanent. But well, you ignored that mesage and now you got a result. You reap what you sow. And well, I guess now you can really feel the void.
Smerk i'm sorry what this rat said... But can you tell him that he got no more chances with a way like... To not to hurt him ? Like those green people on boards xD they tell you the same thing but kindly :P
Warix3 (EUW)
: Nexus blitz match not starting
Type something and you'll go in game ..
Rioter Comments
: This threads titel could be an alternate name for the whole game "League of Legends - How to make someone feel bad"
Haha you just made my day
: And that's why i avoid playing with strangers :)
They were 4 :( But not all people like them :(
Rioter Comments
JackoMeik (EUW)
: [EUW][Silver] Looking for active players to join team
Coxis (EUW)
: [Volu] Christmas Header Contest
https://imgur.com/gallery/uxGROPI This is mine :P
Rioter Comments
Μasked (EUNE)
: I didn't int, my 10 deaths top mid and 15 deaths botlane did :o, Janna's early is weak like every "unique" (off meta*) jungler on first clear, aftwards she's strong
Yeah, oneshot-able jungler . Die from 2 jumps from Rengar .
Μasked (EUNE)
: Janna OTP Jungle
You tried janna jungle . Didn't work ? Don't do it again! -_- that will be intentional feed
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=BsIPIQkU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-29T18:05:04.245+0000) > > Wtf is this community ? People downvote an idea and never listen to it . That's not an idea, but a demand. A demand that is targeted at people not on these boards at all.
Ok . So he gonna tell "Who" ?
HDinis09 (EUW)
: FIX %%%%ING DARK HARVEST
Wtf is this community ? People downvote an idea and never listen to it .
Oberon98 (EUW)
: Default Finger Placement
My keyboard is AZERTY . But you can say I put it A,W,E,R Space
: Have you tried playing on Turkey?
Yep, matchamking 30 mins to get 4 bronze people xD
: What website (or whatever it is) did you use to get those measurements?
http://www.speedtest.net/global-index
Rioter Comments
ˆAnimaˆ (EUW)
: So buying one of them discounts the other or something?
Adam Blaze (EUNE)
: Buff Zed...
I agree . LeBlanc is strong "She is an assassin who can oneshot tanks" and none complain . She got dark harvest now and she is more stronger . AD assassins "Exept Talon and Shaco" need buffs .
chumss (EUW)
: Let us hear the login screen themes of the champions that we pick as we play, skins too, please <3
I can't listen to this without moving or singing "And Eminem songs too"
VortexV9 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fOQ8Aryw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-24T19:49:20.312+0000) > > Dude. The game is balanced . Even Akali is weak now . What do you want now ? But ADC's not OP so game is shit xD
ADC = Ranged AD Assassins
: Buff adc/marksman and tanks
Dude. The game is balanced . Even Akali is weak now . What do you want now ?
Lig (EUW)
: Hmmm Cant gift this guy, but we still take the rp anyway.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: i have a good nerf for yasou
Smerk (EUW)
: make a video or something. And post it in bug reports. It sounds like a serious bug
It's not a bug . That happend to me again i played camille . The turret 1 shoted me lvl 2 . Full hp to 0 with 1 shot
: No he is not suck. Kha'Zix is decent.
Yeah, look at my last game 20/0
Tarolock (EUNE)
: omg dont... i rather watch the ring girl crawl out of my tv than seeing that sentence on my chat...{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Trust me i can't gank the botlane . I lost hope on this lane . Even if i play with Doublelift adc i won't gank him . I prefer ganking 0/5 Yasuo than ganking the botlane . Because if the gank worked . Mid will roam and get the shutdown . If the ganked failed i'll die with them . I gank mid and top and mostly mid
Rioter Comments
Show more

253IQ

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion