: This can't be your full chat log because this *could* be a chat restriction. If it is, it has to be a mistake. EDIT: I just saw you used the N-Word (In your description) I overlooked it because it's blocked on the Boards. Remember: Homophobia and Racism can lead to a permanent or 14-day ban!
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zAhELmcw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-22T14:54:23.092+0000) > > This can't be your full chat log because this *could* be a chat restriction. If it is, it has to be a mistake. It is my full chat log... let me do a screen.https://imgur.com/a/9Ys4L It says CAN I didnt use to an extreme degree and didnt attack the person personally since they were afk
Rioter Comments
Windsteps (EUW)
: Unable to select roles
As always rito %%%%ing with euw :v way to go
Rouhsif (EUW)
: Why is it that lethality is so useless
Lethality is made for assasins to oneshot squishys not tanks,ADC's are the ones to take care of tanks
Fajerk (EUW)
: It is kind of weird that they made content which requires you to buy pass. On other hand, current pass is very good value offer.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=Q8uWiBVM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-21T20:05:12.236+0000) > > It is kind of weird that they made content which requires you to buy pass. On other hand, current pass is very good value offer. It might have good value for someone that would want all of it,but some just want to get the chroma for the skin that they paid 1,3k rp for and have to pay another 1,3k to get the chroma? Do you think that's slightly even fair?I bet many just saved up enough rp for the chroma since chromas cost 290rp and now they get to know they have to pay 1,3k and wait weeks to actually use it after and grind it.
: World Championship missions
> [{quoted}](name=Riven on LSD,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Jm5phZNE,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-21T19:59:09.523+0000) > > i just bought the world championship mission line to earn tokens for ahse chroma.. the very first mission - win a matchmade game .. so I ran coops vs AI, no reward. I ran a game of aram, no reward. what does count as a matchmade game then??? A normal game.
Desperada (EUW)
: Worlds 2017 Master pass (Pack)
Riot is literally cashgrabing,they don't care if you just want a chroma thats worth 290RP NORMALY,putting it behind 1,3k RP where u have to spend WEEKS of doing missions just to get that chroma worth 290rp?%%%% no, I would even pay 600rp for that Chroma since its a onetime thing or grind my ass off if it was for free BUT putting it behind 1,3k rp with some extra goods that won't interest someone that just wants that chroma is a joke
: The new Victorious skin revealed?
Desperada (EUW)
: Honestly, I agree. Literally back then seeing someone with a ribbon once in a blue moon was extremely rewarding for those users as their hard work/stance paid off by being only one of those few meanwhile the problem we're facing right now is that literally everyone is able to obtain these honor levels with little to no effort, taking away the original glory attached to honor to begin with. I'm not saying it's a horrible feature, but I do think there is room for improvement overall. Riot you should know best by now not to spoonfeed a large playerbase with everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Estellae,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VmOjZnE8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-13T14:37:35.917+0000) > > Honestly, I agree. > > Literally back then seeing someone with a ribbon once in a blue moon was extremely rewarding for those users as their hard work/stance paid off by being only one of those few meanwhile the problem we're facing right now is that literally everyone is able to obtain these honor levels with little to no effort, taking away the original glory attached to honor to begin with. > > I'm not saying it's a horrible feature, but I do think there is room for improvement overall. > Riot you should know best by now not to spoonfeed a large playerbase with everything. Pretty good points,hope riot will keep improving the system cause for now it's really easy to climb
Fajerk (EUW)
: Well considering I usually spam surrender vote and got lvl 4 already... It's hard to say about lvl 5 though since it was stated that it should not really be for everyone so I expect you need to get honor every game for weeks to reach that which might be impossible for majority.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VmOjZnE8,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-08-13T14:41:14.682+0000) > > Well considering I usually spam surrender vote and got lvl 4 already... > > It's hard to say about lvl 5 though since it was stated that it should not really be for everyone so I expect you need to get honor every game for weeks to reach that which might be impossible for majority. Exactly it's like really easy to hit lvl4 atleast,let's see if lvl5 is really as hard to get as riot said it will be
Fajerk (EUW)
: lmao I remember weeks ago ppl complaining how hard it is to climb
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VmOjZnE8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-13T14:37:36.483+0000) > > lmao I remember weeks ago ppl complaining how hard it is to climb Those are the ppl that are prob not very sportsmanlike,I rarely get upset over my team and today I hit lvl 4 easly with just playing every day,it felt like nothing special
Rioter Comments
Rambosh (EUW)
: Can someone help?
What role do you even play?You can very well solo carry if you're good enough.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [NEW SKINS] STAR GUARDIAN AHRI, MISS FORTUNE, EZREAL, SORAKA AND SYNDRA
The fact that a fanart skin looks 10000x better than the original one is pretty sad riot Fanart http://img15.deviantart.net/3162/i/2017/081/7/e/star_guardian_ahri_concept_art__fan_skin_for_lol__by_citemer-db364w5.jpg Original https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9011087/SGAhriTurnarounds.png

420 HentaiSenpai

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion