MujinTengu (EUNE)
: A new fresh Passive to be replaced with Sion's current Passive
i think that this passive is wonderfull, even though it would disrupt sions identity. and the whole get stunned to get enraged thing seeems a bit sutuational, so how about also getting it when your w shield gets destroyed before you can pop it? or if your ult doesent hit anyone?
Rioter Comments
: Doesn't even need that for his passive .just remove the delay before he turn cause by that time everyone can run away
> [{quoted}](name=maxes fd3s,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eo9Q4HQ1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-18T07:58:12.461+0000) > > Doesn't even need that for his passive .just remove the delay before he turn cause by that time everyone can run away well maybe no delay would make it a bit op, but a shorter delay would definately be nice
: I believe his passive is good enough and the damage is still quite sick. Only Thing thats bothering me is: His ult renders him immune to CC, thats pretty scary. His passive: One instance of CC and you are just dead. I mean, its nice that it Forces the enemy Team to deal with you but imo some form of CC resistance (not necessarily complete immunity) would make him way more scary. And thats what he is supposed to be: very, very scary.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eo9Q4HQ1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-18T07:25:32.678+0000) > > I believe his passive is good enough and the damage is still quite sick. > Only Thing thats bothering me is: > > His ult renders him immune to CC, thats pretty scary. > His passive: One instance of CC and you are just dead. > > I mean, its nice that it Forces the enemy Team to deal with you but imo some form of CC resistance (not necessarily complete immunity) would make him way more scary. > And thats what he is supposed to be: very, very scary. do you think making his w scale with less hp, lets say 5% and making it a spellshield type of thing would make him scarier?
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [NEW SPLASH ART] CLASSIC TARIC!
pablowa (EUW)
: Please consider this, when arguing about Hextech or Dnymic Queue
finally someone spoke up, i was so sick of seeing these {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} bring back soloq {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} threads
: I'd guess it's good with another engage-peeling tank, preferably the jungler. A Sejuani jungle, Maokai support and....say Vladimir top is a frontline you can't pass through. However, due to his nature of not being so peel oriented, i'd not advise a Kogmaw as carry but somebody more like Ashe or Miss Fortune, ADC's that need some sort of protection but can fend off for themselves when they need to. Also, Ashe makes for a great catcher and MF is a BEAST in teamfights with frontline. Maokai is a support that deals especially well against non-meta stuff like double bruisers. It's a niche pick. EDIT: Or you can go with an ADC like Ezreal that is actually never there, which leaves Maokai as the only focusable target, while also spamming Qs to help Mao charge his passive super fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Prugar Senpai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wQ2Wjckz,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-30T12:38:40.698+0000) > > I'd guess it's good with another engage-peeling tank, preferably the jungler. > A Sejuani jungle, Maokai support and....say Vladimir top is a frontline you can't pass through. > > However, due to his nature of not being so peel oriented, i'd not advise a Kogmaw as carry but somebody more like Ashe or Miss Fortune, ADC's that need some sort of protection but can fend off for themselves when they need to. > > Also, Ashe makes for a great catcher and MF is a BEAST in teamfights with frontline. > > Maokai is a support that deals especially well against non-meta stuff like double bruisers. It's a niche pick. > > > EDIT: Or you can go with an ADC like Ezreal that is actually never there, which leaves Maokai as the only focusable target, while also spamming Qs to help Mao charge his passive super fast. thanks for answering my questions! now its a lot clearer why hes not a perfect support. but still i will play him support, just for giggles, ive won pretty much all games that i duoqued with a friend as maokai support (and no not ranked, what kind of animal do you take me for). so i guess this is how this thread ends.
: Adaptability is good, unless you lack the mana to do everything properly. Maokai support can work as a human (tree) shield to your carry. Meaning, you need to be on top of your carry 24/7. Only then you can guarantee in-time Qs to defend him and block skillshots with your body However, when i need to protect my carry this hard, it's because the enemy has a threat. If the threat is long range skillshots/ranged autos, Braum does the job better. If the threat is assassins, Tahm Kench, Alistar and Janna have more tools to ensure the safety of your carry. If you REALLY need more ward-like spells, Orianna and Lux can both fit your needs... and yeah, both Orianna and Lux are similarly good at protecting the carry as Maokai. Only they have some serious AoE burst to help this. I mean, from the unlikely support roster, Gragas seems like a very similar champion to Maokai, however i would choose Gragas over Maokai for these reasons: - Sustain in lane is not tied to amount of spellcasts and AUTOATTACKS (oh god, sustaining by advancing to cs and meleeing them is just ASKING to get 1-2 autos and a few abilities) but rather to casting spells every passive cooldown. - His peel is tied to a gapcloser. You don't have to finish W first and then start casting Q to get somebody off your carry. You just use E and - if used right - you have the desired outcome about 0.5 seconds earlier.... which is HUGE. - His ranged harass/slow is manually detonable. You can actually zone with this. - His ultimate. Oh god, the ultimate. Ranged Janna ult. The Blitzcrank look-alike that can also be a huge cockblocker. Or just both at once, send 4 members away, send 1 to his doom. You can fuck up immensely and you can single-handedly win a teamfight with this. Maybe something changed in this season but i have personally tried both champs at the support role and Maokai felt very underwhelming, unlike Gragas who sometimes feels stronger than a full support like Leona.
> [{quoted}](name=Prugar Senpai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wQ2Wjckz,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-03-30T11:33:45.904+0000) > > Adaptability is good, unless you lack the mana to do everything properly. > > Maokai support can work as a human (tree) shield to your carry. Meaning, you need to be on top of your carry 24/7. > Only then you can guarantee in-time Qs to defend him and block skillshots with your body > > However, when i need to protect my carry this hard, it's because the enemy has a threat. > If the threat is long range skillshots/ranged autos, Braum does the job better. > If the threat is assassins, Tahm Kench, Alistar and Janna have more tools to ensure the safety of your carry. > If you REALLY need more ward-like spells, Orianna and Lux can both fit your needs... and yeah, both Orianna and Lux are similarly good at protecting the carry as Maokai. Only they have some serious AoE burst to help this. > > I mean, from the unlikely support roster, Gragas seems like a very similar champion to Maokai, however i would choose Gragas over Maokai for these reasons: > - Sustain in lane is not tied to amount of spellcasts and AUTOATTACKS (oh god, sustaining by advancing to cs and meleeing them is just ASKING to get 1-2 autos and a few abilities) but rather to casting spells every passive cooldown. > - His peel is tied to a gapcloser. You don't have to finish W first and then start casting Q to get somebody off your carry. You just use E and - if used right - you have the desired outcome about 0.5 seconds earlier.... which is HUGE. > - His ranged harass/slow is manually detonable. You can actually zone with this. > - His ultimate. Oh god, the ultimate. Ranged Janna ult. The Blitzcrank look-alike that can also be a huge cockblocker. Or just both at once, send 4 members away, send 1 to his doom. > You can fuck up immensely and you can single-handedly win a teamfight with this. > > Maybe something changed in this season but i have personally tried both champs at the support role and Maokai felt very underwhelming, unlike Gragas who sometimes feels stronger than a full support like Leona. huh... good points. ok then, in what cases would maokai support actually work then, and could it work effectively ina specific composition?
: Dunno, seems pretty similar to Gragas sup. What does Maokai have to offer as sup: -Explosive ward things - Saplings provide vision and soft CC (slow). Unless you max this, the damage is just so-so. -Ranged targeted snare/gapcloser/dodge - Ultimate "YES" against Kalista. Slightly less "YES" vs others. The %hp damage on this isn't worth mentioning, since you are in a lane vs a squishy. Sometimes the sup is a tank, sometimes not. -Short ranged AoE knockup/damage - Very short ranged on its own, paired with W for best effects.... only when you pair them, they cost so much mana. -self sustain via passive - depends on how spell heavy the combo you are against is. Can range from "barely noticable" to "super-sustain". -The ultimate. A bit of damage taken less. A bit of damage dealt more. You have CC, you have some damage, you have some sustain. I bet Maokai supp has intense mana problems though. He looks very decent in the peel department, okayish in the poke and hard engage departments. He doesn't excel in anything. For peel, Alistar and Janna are way better. For poke, Karma, Lulu, Brand, Sona, Soraka, Velkoz, Nidalee...... basically anybody with a ranged ability is better, the sapling is very unreliable and weak. For hard engage, Blitz, Thresh and Leona reign supreme. It CAN work. However, there are no "plays" to be made and a lot of what you do is in hidden power (you will never really feel powerful). This is why it's not a thing yet. We have tried this. It didn't feel powerful enough. Unlike certain "trollsups" that ended up pretty much meta (Annie, Brand)
> [{quoted}](name=Prugar Senpai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wQ2Wjckz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-30T08:57:31.681+0000) > > Dunno, seems pretty similar to Gragas sup. > > What does Maokai have to offer as sup: > -Explosive ward things - Saplings provide vision and soft CC (slow). Unless you max this, the damage is just so-so. > -Ranged targeted snare/gapcloser/dodge - Ultimate "YES" against Kalista. Slightly less "YES" vs others. The %hp damage on this isn't worth mentioning, since you are in a lane vs a squishy. Sometimes the sup is a tank, sometimes not. > -Short ranged AoE knockup/damage - Very short ranged on its own, paired with W for best effects.... only when you pair them, they cost so much mana. > -self sustain via passive - depends on how spell heavy the combo you are against is. Can range from "barely noticable" to "super-sustain". > -The ultimate. A bit of damage taken less. A bit of damage dealt more. > > You have CC, you have some damage, you have some sustain. > I bet Maokai supp has intense mana problems though. > He looks very decent in the peel department, okayish in the poke and hard engage departments. > He doesn't excel in anything. > For peel, Alistar and Janna are way better. > For poke, Karma, Lulu, Brand, Sona, Soraka, Velkoz, Nidalee...... basically anybody with a ranged ability is better, the sapling is very unreliable and weak. > For hard engage, Blitz, Thresh and Leona reign supreme. > > It CAN work. However, there are no "plays" to be made and a lot of what you do is in hidden power (you will never really feel powerful). > This is why it's not a thing yet. > We have tried this. It didn't feel powerful enough. > > Unlike certain "trollsups" that ended up pretty much meta (Annie, Brand) well i do agree that others do the things he does better, still, he CAN do all those things. usually suppots are focused on one or two things {{champion:201}} protection/peel {{champion:40}} protection/disengage {{champion:43}} poke/engage/disengage {{champion:16}} heals {{champion:53}} {{champion:25}} pick potential. meanwhile hes got a bit of everything: engage with his w, disengage by kiting wit his q, throwing a sapling on his way, protection for his carry and the entire team, hes got great turret dive denial and great turret dive potential with his ult, his teamfights are one of the strongest, if done properly, his peel is great, with the knockback and slow of his q and the w which makes you stay in front of your carry at all times, bodyblocking everything they can throw at your carry. his poke is meh, but he has it. very effective with denying blitzcrank or thresh hooks from brushes, since you can scout them out without getting in their range. so overall hes like a jack of all trades, hes got a bit of everything. but hes not exeling at anything, which makes him adapt to your opponents however you see fit. thats why i see him as a very strong support.
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: i do not want tristana to become even more powerfull. she can oneshot the enemy adc after her 1st back. she literally instakills you. you walk up to the minion wave she throws her e jump on you and attacks you a couple of times and youre gone. heal and flash do not help you. not to mention she has a massive range and an escape or chasing ability which also resets on kill and assist.
> [{quoted}](name=RiryzWarsnake,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xdKQIZzb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-30T07:35:11.785+0000) > > i do not want tristana to become even more powerfull. she can oneshot the enemy adc after her 1st back. she literally instakills you. you walk up to the minion wave she throws her e jump on you and attacks you a couple of times and youre gone. heal and flash do not help you. > > not to mention she has a massive range and an escape or chasing ability which also resets on kill and assist. her winrate is below 50%, sometimes even 45%, which is concidered not good. that alone should say that she needs a boost.
: Please no more %health and truedamage moves it use to be a nice ability for a couple of champs but riot is making more and more champs deal health damage and true damage and its getting dull
> [{quoted}](name=Ryúzákí,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xdKQIZzb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-30T08:12:30.232+0000) > > Please no more %health and truedamage moves it use to be a nice ability for a couple of champs but riot is making more and more champs deal health damage and true damage and its getting dull i do agree that there are wayy too many champions with %hp damage but seems like these days its the only way to go
Rioter Comments
: Skin Idea: Boom Box Poppy
OH ITS LIKE SONATA FROM LETHAL LEAGUE http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lethal-league/images/2/24/Tumblr_inline_n5z0xxpKKs1s7y2zz.png/revision/latest?cb=20140831010913 YES PLEASE SOUND BLAST THOSE FOOLS AWAY
MaNNa os (EUW)
: These Little Things.. Jokes & Tips
theres a new champion on the rift........... AND HIS NAME IS JHIN CENA {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}}
: i always wondered what he hide on his shoulder... {{item:3042}} Mabe something big ... {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}} {{item:3113}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=ViPeRextra,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ANY0RgAj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-18T14:37:09.105+0000) > > i always wondered what he hide on his shoulder... {{item:3042}} Mabe something big ... > > {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}} {{item:3113}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} fun fact its magic shells that make his fully assembled gun stronger, look at his body wehn he ults
: Crests
many champions have very distinct symbols on them {{champion:201}} ram signs {{champion:114}} old church looking symbols {{champion:420}} tatoos and so on would be fantastic to see more stuff like this
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 23
{{champion:266}} , but i dont think a buff would help him, his kit is what makes him not so usefull {{champion:14}} because hes my favourite champion, his passive feels useless 4out of 5 times and his q should be more rewarding to hit. {{champion:85}} because i dont see him at all
: Take Alistar and play him in one of two scenarios in lane. A) Take tdl and bully them as much as you can with (now made to be easy) W+Q combo along with your ADC damage. Make them stay under their turret and eventually dive them cause outer turret will barely do any damage to you with your ulty on. Don't get stunned under their turret though cause that is just stupid and has totally never happened to me. B) Play safe if your ADC is not an early game one. Go for Windspeakers Blessing (which imo should be your default key stone mastery). Make them feel like they are winning and let them come close to your turret. When time is right (for example enemy ADC uses a dash or a gap closer in order to farm or poke) - BAM! Flash into their face hit Q, move behind them, press W and push them under your turret then throw exhaust on them as they fly towards the turret. Make sure to let your ADC know that you are planning to do this so that he can position himself accordingly. OR, take Braum. Don't start with Q but start with E. In the very start of the lane phase enemy (melee) support will come near you in order to execute 2 minions for his Relic Shield stacks. Let your ADC now that you are going ham and that he should follow. When near opponent pop your E, walk into their face and auto attack them to apply the passive then your ADC should help out with procing the stun. That stun is very powerful in early game (but it is not that easy to manage). Ideally you should hope to land 2 AA and that your ADC does the same. If you get lucky, you get an early kill. If not, you get a flash out of their support (or maybe even ADC if he was close enough to attack) which then puts your opponents on a back foot. And there you have it. Early cheese (though it gets countered ofc by some champions so it will not have 100% success rate) and a late game mega tank.
> [{quoted}](name=Moritus Sorrowel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=23LMX1Ns,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-14T10:12:25.716+0000) > > Take Alistar and play him in one of two scenarios in lane. > > A) Take tdl and bully them as much as you can with (now made to be easy) W+Q combo along with your ADC damage. Make them stay under their turret and eventually dive them cause outer turret will barely do any damage to you with your ulty on. Don't get stunned under their turret though cause that is just stupid and has totally never happened to me. > > B) Play safe if your ADC is not an early game one. Go for Windspeakers Blessing (which imo should be your default key stone mastery). Make them feel like they are winning and let them come close to your turret. When time is right (for example enemy ADC uses a dash or a gap closer in order to farm or poke) - BAM! Flash into their face hit Q, move behind them, press W and push them under your turret then throw exhaust on them as they fly towards the turret. Make sure to let your ADC know that you are planning to do this so that he can position himself accordingly. > > OR, take Braum. Don't start with Q but start with E. In the very start of the lane phase enemy (melee) support will come near you in order to execute 2 minions for his Relic Shield stacks. Let your ADC now that you are going ham and that he should follow. When near opponent pop your E, walk into their face and auto attack them to apply the passive then your ADC should help out with procing the stun. That stun is very powerful in early game (but it is not that easy to manage). Ideally you should hope to land 2 AA and that your ADC does the same. If you get lucky, you get an early kill. If not, you get a flash out of their support (or maybe even ADC if he was close enough to attack) which then puts your opponents on a back foot. > > And there you have it. Early cheese (though it gets countered ofc by some champions so it will not have 100% success rate) and a late game mega tank. yea, flash q w is an amazing combo to get early kills. i really like going health dispencer utilistar. {{item:3401}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3050}} {{item:1307}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3068}} {{item:3143}} {{summoner:7}} + windspeakers. turrets go down super easy with this build because your entire team gets attack speed from heals. and if you get a kogmaw adc its like a wet dream
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [Suggestion] Champions / Announcer Language Voice/Sound Setting
we are actually getting a brand new client soon, so they might actually add something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHJyoHKL7AM
Rioter Comments
: Which Keystone Mastery to take on ADCs in Patch 6.4?
i feel like you can't go wrong with fervor of battle on most adcs. but there are a few that feel like they would be missing out on a lot of power if you wouldnt pick it. {{champion:429}} is very good at long fights, which gives her rend a lot of potential damage. {{champion:96}} can stack fervor in a few autos so its pretty much obligatory on him {{champion:18}} can stack it easily and safely from her long range {{champion:21}} makes her damage even more stupid but lately i've been trying out warlords bloodlust on some adcs and here are the ones that i think synergise th best with it: {{champion:15}} putting yourself in auto attack range means danger, so i dont find fervor that usefull for her. but instead bloodlust is very nice on her and gives her insane sustain. the thing is that she has a lot of aoe dammage, from which she gets lifesteal. think of it as an {{champion:103}} q. use it on a minion wawe and it heals you up a lot. same thing here, you clear the wawe super fast and get a lot of hp back. this makes sivir's splitpushing super annoying for the enemy team, because its so hard to get her out of lane. {{champion:67}} im not really a wayne player, but as far as i see, vayne has more than enough damage already, so switching that overkill damage from fervor to the ridiculous added sustain from bloodlust is a very good choice in my opinion. {{champion:236}} can clear wawes quicly as well, just like sivir, so he gets to utilise the lifesteal very well, especially since his build mostly consists of a single lifesteal item, because of how much crit he builds. {{champion:119}} his high damage makes him lifesteal a ton
Rioter Comments
MrWasjig (EUW)
: He uses one GIF and suddenly he's a Brony. By that measure, I'm a popcorn addict and need an intervention {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=MrWasjig,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wFYuTJER,comment-id=000c0002,timestamp=2016-03-01T13:28:19.723+0000) > > He uses one GIF and suddenly he's a Brony. > > By that measure, I'm a popcorn addict and need an intervention > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} ive never seen a non brony use these types of gifs so yea
: Every skillshot is now global. Who will you main?
{{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:54}} http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzAzLzIzLzhmL21ldGVvci40MjRhMy5qcGcKcAl0aHVtYgk5NTB4NTM0IwplCWpwZw/b0a3cd1a/8c7/meteor.jpg
{{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/default/files/2015/10/02/361285-john-cena-2.jpg they cant see me, theyre all fuckin blind
{{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:223}} **_LICK THAT %%%%% ALL THE WAY TO THE FOUNTAIN, WHAT AN APPETISER_** and by %%%%% i of course mean {{champion:76}}
: Sooo this happened today....
no minions spawned either? were the nexuses open when you started th game?
: Sooo this happened today....
wait so you spawned at the enemy fountain???????
Sefi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=420yoshimoto420,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wFYuTJER,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-03-01T07:30:37.672+0000) > > these goddamn bronies in my goddamn videogames Arcade {{champion:120}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wFYuTJER,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-03-01T07:35:35.258+0000) > > Arcade {{champion:120}} > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} oh no... theres no escape...
Maluber (EUW)
: Subbed or Dubbed Anime?
have you seen the dagashi dub? fucking awfull
Eveninn (EUW)
: When the enemy hardcounters you in Champion Select...
these goddamn bronies in my goddamn videogames
https://cdn.makeagif.com/media/12-08-2015/bq3mas.gif {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:161}} **_KNOWLEDGE_**
Rioter Comments
San um (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=420yoshimoto420,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UPIPbOpx,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-02-27T16:06:54.860+0000) > > everything has counterplay and you obviously just dont know how to counter those champions. all the champions you mentioned are close range bruisers. ever heard of kiting? i bet youre just salty because you dont know how to counter them > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Just sign in to give you a -1
> [{quoted}](name=Gedutis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UPIPbOpx,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2016-02-28T13:02:51.636+0000) > > Just sign in to give you a -1 ok, so youre salty for not knowing how to kite too. good to know
Wards Bot (EUW)
: Let's Play "Blame the Support" Game!
playing support is like a gamble these days, you either get a http://weknowyourdreamz.com/images/baby/baby-09.jpg or a http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/trollpasta/images/2/29/Babby.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130401125438
Sceizer (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
> [{quoted}](name=MiningMurder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PAExOFB7,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-27T20:58:13.848+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0 thats the spirit!
: wtf did I just listen to... for a moment I tough that was sex voices with him and ezreal... ewwwwwwwwwwww
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Katarina,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PAExOFB7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-27T16:10:15.881+0000) > > wtf did I just listen to... for a moment I tough that was sex voices with him and ezreal... ewwwwwwwwwwww time for a true display of gems
: Being gay is not most memorable thing about Taric. Being fabulous is. Gay thing is just when Ezreal and Taric would lane together. Gems.
> [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PAExOFB7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-27T16:10:29.150+0000) > > Being gay is not most memorable thing about Taric. Being fabulous is. Gay thing is just when Ezreal and Taric would lane together. Gems. gems
Rioter Comments
Faca4 (EUW)
: There is no meta atm, there is just.....
everything has counterplay and you obviously just dont know how to counter those champions. all the champions you mentioned are close range bruisers. ever heard of kiting? i bet youre just salty because you dont know how to counter them {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Solash (EUW)
: I have a hunch....that the Taric update will be revealed tonight.
if they remove the charming voice i will be pissed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJYwWqnQfk
: > [{quoted}](name=420yoshimoto420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0XGE8EXJ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-02-24T07:14:35.836+0000) > pros never surrender, even if theyre 18-0 Why would anyone who is 18 kills ahead surrender? ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Venomblades,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0XGE8EXJ,comment-id=000d0001,timestamp=2016-02-24T10:52:30.845+0000) > > Why would anyone who is 18 kills ahead surrender? ;) oh you, you know i mixed up, you smug bastard {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Koreans sometimes surrender
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0XGE8EXJ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-02-24T07:35:13.453+0000) > > Koreans sometimes surrender woah really? that's interesting, can i have an example? and i kinda do understand why koreans do surrender, i mean in other regions theres a chance that the enemy team will throw, but koreans know that the enemy is not gonna throw so they can kinda see when they lost
Daromiro (EUNE)
: What is the point of going full tank
{{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} **_WHY DO I FEEL... NOTHING_** {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:14}} having a tank that's unkillable, has 7000 and has stupid cc is very very hard to deal with i love playing full tank sion. the fountain just tickes
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Stop ruining our games by giving up just after a few deaths
its allways so annoying and hypocritical that people want to be the best at the game, they copy pro builds, play difficult champions try to make sick plays, but one thing these players never copy is never giving up. pros never surrender, even if theyre 18-0
Rioter Comments
Show more

420yoshimoto420

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion