Kashiro (EUNE)
: What you try to say you want to play ona Howling Abyss by normal game rules. ARAM is supposed to be random.
> [{quoted}](name=Kashiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kJFwtEi0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-04T11:51:16.103+0000) > > What you try to say you want to play ona Howling Abyss by normal game rules. ARAM is supposed to be random. Yes i think this is what i want. I forgot the name but there was a mode with Poro King on Howling Abyss. Champions were selectable in that. It was really enjoyable. So it can be done, but without Poro King. I believe too much emphasis is put into the naming of "ARAM". To me ARAM doesn't mean "all random all mid" but instead a fast, simple, enjoyable game mode and that's it really. SR doesn't provide that. I think some changes can be made. Another playlist maybe, with blind or open picks? (edit: i didn't mean any picking, sorry. I'd like to have a random champion from my prefered champion list.) I made this thread because i had a lobby where i was given Diana and i had no rerolls. Nobody traded either, so i dodged (clicked X top right and then yes on prompt). However later in another game someone said "look, it's that Diana who went afk whole game". I checked my history and to my surprise i saw that previous lobby didn't cancel. I don't want this. Change Diana with Jinx, or Ryze etc. like i said. Same thing. I see some people owning with those champs and it's really great watching them, friend or foe doesn't matter. But i'm not one of them and the thing is, i don't want to be either. I can't play adc for example. Why am i given Senna or Caitlyn etc, when it's very likely i'll go negative with them? What's the fun in that? I'd rather have something that i'm familiar with, that i enjoy. And I know i'm not alone in this. Just wanted to share my opinion. Not going to up this anymore just to make my point. Thank you all. Have a nice day.
Rioter Comments

Level 25 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion