: Okay, weird that it took that long. Keep an eye on the ticket, hope your issue gets resolved soon. Good luck!
I have the browser open 24/7... its very sad that I cant play on days like this. im have a free weekend and cant play coz of this bullshit.. I have all the info I needto prove that this is my acc.. so plase RIOT!!! make haste and ASWER ME!!
: Greetings! If you want to stop this person from accessing your account, there are a few things you can do. Since you clearly still have access to the account, and the account you're posting from is probably the one in question, simply try changing your password. You can either do this here on this site by clicking on your name in the top right corner and going to "settings". Or you sign out of your League client, and upon reentering you click on "forgot password". --- Please note that it is important that you still have access to the e-mail address the account is connected to. Make sure nobody else can access this e-mail, so change the password there to. Especially if it's the same as in League. Since the person playing on your account hasn't changed the password or username, your chances of success seem pretty good. --- Let me know if you changed your password and whether it worked. Stay safe! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
I don't know why does this took so long.. my acc is locked now. and im w8 for the ticket to be aswerd….
: Greetings! If you want to stop this person from accessing your account, there are a few things you can do. Since you clearly still have access to the account, and the account you're posting from is probably the one in question, simply try changing your password. You can either do this here on this site by clicking on your name in the top right corner and going to "settings". Or you sign out of your League client, and upon reentering you click on "forgot password". --- Please note that it is important that you still have access to the e-mail address the account is connected to. Make sure nobody else can access this e-mail, so change the password there to. Especially if it's the same as in League. Since the person playing on your account hasn't changed the password or username, your chances of success seem pretty good. --- Let me know if you changed your password and whether it worked. Stay safe! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
im w8 for you staff to answer my ticket..
Rioter Comments

5KANK 4I2I0

Level 70 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion