Reichs (EUNE)
: HAHAHAHA these dudes here are so soft-skinned, no way this is a permban. Or even any kind of ban tbh, that's like the chat always in the game is. I guess people here need to bash someone for getting banned because they have achieved nothing themselves.
ikr. People get away by saying get cancer go die and i didnt even flame hard got a perm ban LOL
JustClone (EUNE)
: If your statement is true, and you find it funny. When you make your new account, start wishing cancer and promote suicide and see how much time it will take you, to get back here. Also, for "toxicity". Well its not worth a perma ban, thou it obviously toxic. But this is not your first offense right? I can bet that you have been banned before for 14 days. So its most likely "we warned you, and told you its your last chance" punishment. Isn't it?
So its most likely "we warned you, and told you its your last chance" punishment. Isn't it? Nope didnt get anything like that.
: I'm guessing you recently came off a 14-day ban? You spent the whole game spurting negativity, are you honestly that surprised you were punished for it? > I think it is funny because people say "Get cancer" "go %%%" and never get banned or anything. If you report them, they do. Do you have evidence to show otherwise? Just look over the posts on the boards, these trigger words show up a lot in peoples "I was banned" chat logs.
I had a 14 day banned but it was like 2 months ago.
Rioter Comments

Level 78 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion