Chant98 (EUNE)
: i got an account in euw.
Andorix (EUW)
: Diamond Toplaner LFT
were creating ranked team u can play top if u want we have only supp diamond if u like to join
Chant98 (EUNE)
: hey Im in gold, main top and jungle, could mid aswell depending on picks :D
Rioter Comments
: Serious team looking for players
am gold v player and i have all those requirements accept for one thing , i make joke's a lot i am not serious :D
Rioter Comments
: Searching 3 guys for Reward "Wards"
me and my friends would like to join we are premades
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Look for Someone to get me to plat
im no gold or plat m8 but im sure i can feed all the team i mainly play blitz spammed as fuckk if your intersted
: [LREE] Creating New Serious Team, Searching For Jungle, Mid, Top, Support. (G3-P3)
im no gold m8 but i have the rest i main support if your intersted i was ex gold ..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Annôying (EUW)
: Looking for a PLAYER for Final Second Team. 3v3's (Active only)
hi i main adc and ready to rumble add me if you want
Rioter Comments
: 5x5 Team recruiting - but ....
100 cs per 18 min? i get 100 cs in 10 min
Xenonik (EUW)
: Any adc main in high silver wanna duo?
i main adc s2 on winning spree mains kalista lucian vayne graves corki
Stano (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=l ADC x,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=ANUJnLWA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-20T12:48:15.907+0000) > > alot of people say that i tried to smurf and i ended to be plat iv but im trying to get my main account to this thats why this account on probation you get 8-9 lp per game lose 22 even still, 12 hours a day for 3 years, i wouldent even be impressed with anything less than diamond 3
dude in s3 i stopped cus i had some assignments for year i didnt play now im back to playing
Stano (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=l ADC x,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=ANUJnLWA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-20T11:00:04.791+0000) > > if you dont live with me i dont need you to believe me or i dont think im a lair . 12 hours a day for 3 years and your silver 2 xD
alot of people say that i tried to smurf and i ended to be plat iv but im trying to get my main account to this thats why this account on probation you get 8-9 lp per game lose 22
Stano (EUW)
: 12 hours a day since season 2? xD dont think that is quite true
if you dont live with me i dont need you to believe me or i dont think im a lair .
: Creating a gold+ ranked team (semi-serious)
im silver 2 but i was gold i mainly play adc if you want to add me i have all the requirements
: Plat looking for a team ranked (+ project if possible)
I Mainly Play support with good decision's i can play this champion pool on high level : thresh , blitz , janna , (Specially Bard) Im 18 Im from algeria i dont speak french sorry :) i can use ts or skype to communicate
: > [{quoted}](name=l ADC x,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=Kbj1EkeQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-19T19:11:19.447+0000) > > me and my friend duo bot were looking for a team and we have requirements we are only looking for one but of you can join!
Okay then invite me i will join
MGuedz (EUW)
: Looking for a partner for Duo Ranked
i can duo with you i mainly play support but i can mid with high kda's
: Serious Team LF top and mid
Where are you from ?Algeria 2.Champion pool : Thresh , Blitz , Janna , Leona 3.How long have you been playng league? since s2 4.How long have u been playing this role as main ? since s3 5.Your current soloqueue status : silver 2 6.Have you played teamranked before and what is your experience/which level? Yes in diamond league and some games in challenger team
: Lf a support or adc
me and my friend duo bot were looking for a team and we have requirements
Ruslanas47 (EUNE)
: European Lions Gaming recruiting
Duo Bot Lane Looking for A team add me if you are interested i main support and his my adc we play together since s2
Sk1l4r0s (EUW)
: [Gold+] English Ranked 5's Team
Duo Bot Lane Looking aiming to join team We Play together since s2 high synergy if you are interested add me
Rioter Comments
: Gold 2 ADC Looking for a Support
im silver 2 main support i used to be gold and dropped cus of tilting i mainly play with my high gold duo but i can play with you if his offine add me ingame we can speak
: Creating a ranked team
Me and my duo bot lane were looking for a team add me
Rioter Comments
Vicoks (EUW)
: Recruiting for WeJuke2
i was gold but got dropped cus of tilting now going back to gold since i imporved my self and i main adc and good communication and can ts or skype and can play adc or support and guarenteed win for my lane if intersted add me in lol ign: l adc x
Aidanya (EUW)
: Looking for Gold ADC for 5v5 rankeds
i was gold but got dropped down i main adc if intersted add me
Kiragi (EUW)
: Looking for a top laner/Jungler
Can Play Jungle Mainly in the jungle Lee sin , Evelyn and hecarim
: [Sigmar] Searching for Top! (S1-G1) (+ We will need you at online tournament)
How old are you ?: 17 Where are you from ?: im from north africa to be more specific algeria What's your english skills (from 1 to 5) ?: my english skills are 4/5 not perfect can communicate What's your main champ on Top ?: my main champ in top is lee sin What are the champions you can play (keep in mind that we might require you to learn a new champ) ?:i can play vayne and graves and other champs ...ect What's your division ?: currently sitting in silver 2 How much time a week can you spend with the team ?: as longer i wake up i can play ranked's Are you interested in participating in tournaments ?: Yes Which status would you like (Main player or substitute, this will change according to your performance) ?:Main player Have a nice day! :)
StewyC123 (EUW)
: UK SIlver Team Looking for Mid/Sup/ADC
im not from UK but i have all other requirements and i do speak English and my main is adc and can skype
Rioter Comments
how2jgCUK (EUW)
: New team looking for players
My Name is marwan im main adc im looking for team need a good support as well my skype is marwan.best98
me1t (EUW)
: LF a Duo to rush Diamond
u can tame im silver trash :D IGN l Adc x
: Unisys eSports: TEAM RECRUITMENT
Main Jungle Good communication age 18 tier silver 1 my playstyle agressive when we have lead and passive if we had a stronger team against us .
: Making a new team with try outs (Silver+)
Ign: l Adc x How we need to call you: l Adc x Or A at My Phone i cant put here in public :x Where you are from (because timezones): UAE Middle East (UTC + 4:00 ) Will you attend on the try-out: Yes And Glad too
: ☼ Freya | A Multi-Gaming Community | Free Coaching ☼
thx for the offer but i dont know how to use the team speak i would really like to get coached looking forward for that
Rioter Comments

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion