Rioter Comments
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: me too bro i have 2 west 2 Turkish server perma banned account :) , good luck
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
victorztw (EUW)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8qBOJtH0I my vayne mechanics >>> any vayne player :D but i liked ur vid anyway
Rioter Comments
Valynx (EUNE)
: Nice! keep going
: The fight at around 0:22 was pretty bad (even though you won it). You kept switching targets for no real reason. To break it down after the moment you proc your passive on Tahm at 0:22: AA Tahm Q AA Jhin flash AA Tahm (the one hit on Jhin wasted passive-wise, and the AA went into Tahm's shield = it dealt no damage) AA Jhin (You'd have proc'd your passive here, were it not for the unnecessary AA on Tahm) AA Jhin Q AA Tahm (2 passive stacks on Jhin wasted, although Tahm dies) AA Jhin AA Jhin AA Jhin (Jhin dies) --- You should work on your focus more; it can make or break this kind of a situation. The attacks on Tahm were unnecessary, as he was no threat at all after your flash (he didn't have his passive on you, nor does he do even close to the damage Jhin does). The ideal way to handle the fight would have been to kill Jhin first while ignoring Tahm, and kill the frog after Jhin, the major threat to you, is removed.
I know. I kept on missclicking on tahm but thanks a lot anyway I make this mistake often so thanks a lot for pointing it out. Do you think there is a way for me to practice my focus?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion