Vordead (EUNE)
: Carry gold?
carrying gold elo? just activate your brain for that they are so bad at the game just abuse their mistakes
: Top 150 Nocturne in EUW / Over 1000 Nocturne Games! Jungle Main
there are max 150 nocturne players in euw though
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > you can tell yourself that what youre doing is asslicking riot to get mod role on boards while completely ignoring the whole argument I couldn't care less how Riot feels about me. I've voiced opinions against them several times. --- > i dont care about not being able to post here, just answer my argument with yours You haven't made any arguments yet. You've just made baseless claims. Saying "70% cases aren't handled" isn't an argument, it's a claim. If you want me to counter that, provide me with evidence to show you're speaking the truth.
voicing opinions against someone doesnt change the fact that youre asslicking them for a power role e.g. you work in a project but you disagree about something; that automatically makes you against them? or you continue to work there? > baseless claims you can't provide the evidence that it didn't happen as well also i am in no position to provide the chat logs from games that happened eons ago, maybe when you get the power role in riot you can check it yourself so you can brag on the internet
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I advice you to keep it civil if you wish to discuss here. Attacking people based on ranking, or other factors, just because they don't agree with you isn't tolerated. Please read through the [Universal Rules](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements-en/3eWpXbJi). If you fail to follow these rules, you may lose your access to post here.
you can tell yourself that what youre doing is asslicking riot to get mod role on boards while completely ignoring the whole argument i dont care about not being able to post here, just answer my argument with yours
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > simply by that reasoning i can deduce that the ifs isnt always working Nobody has ever claimed the system is perfect. There's not a single justice system in the world that can boast to be perfect. --- > and 70% of the cases are left unpunished I'd be interested to see your source of the claimed 70%.
> Nobody has ever claimed the system is perfect. There's not a single justice system in the world that can boast to be perfect. if you ever played any other big game such as fortnite, cs:go or something rather than being a silver hardstuck, you would know that they almost instantly punish any cheater in the game. now since you're gonna rush and say that there is a difference between cheating and being negative, it doesnt change the fact that both can be called ''crime'' and that there is a ''justice system'' to punish it > I'd be interested to see your source of the claimed 70%. its funny how youre trying to impress people there by using interpunction signs like a redditor would do in order to make yourself look cool but in fact you should know better than anyone else how toxic silver elo is and youre just trying to avoid the theme of this topic about those players being toxic and force the IFS conversation regarding riot since you clearly want to impress them
Hansiman (EUNE)
: You saying "I don't believe it" doesn't mean that it's true. And how do you expect anyone to debate with you when you just counter it "I don't believe it". Please provide us with evidence to show your claim that the IFS does nothing. From what I can see, here on the boards, IFS is fully capable of punishing toxicity.
not like i said that the guy could type in all chat abusing dead mothers and things for 3 games in a row and meeting the same person the day after like nothing happened ive had so many examples of this i'll clarify again - you should read the post before commenting straight away after getting one thorn in your eye simply by that reasoning i can deduce that the ifs isnt always working, and 70% of the cases are left unpunished
97025 (EUW)
: EUNE is so toxic lol
its funny how people downvote the post just because they play in the mentioned server even though stated things are objective and any single person could go into a game in low elo and confirm what i had said
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > The worst thing that IFS isn't doing anything at all How so? You won't get notified each time action is taken upon another user.
have you even read the post? you just rushed in here in order to defend riot's system even though i explained how i deduced the thing i had said
4 Akashi (EUNE)
: Why would you talk about server’s playerbase as a whole ... LoL is not a friend for 12 years old girls there were flamers and there will always be and please don’t include BM’ing as a toxicity.
1. how is BMing not toxicity? its even worse than flaming. you can mute all and stop looking at the messages but they will just grief you and make you lose 2. eune is the worst when it comes to toxicity (including euw as well) because people there lack common english knowledge and will just flood the chat with abusive behavior since their english is so broken id love to see you experience 2 premade griefers ruining whole jungle path for 7 games straight :) i didnt see that on the other servers since people are a bit more reasonable when they know english and can understand that youre humbly asking them to follow your guidance in order to win the game
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: New penalty for quitters
maybe instead of crying on boards about losing games because of afkers then start playing something that isnt an early game jungler since you have a lot of games on {{champion:19}} because it just doesnt work in silver, its a coinflip playstyle
Rioter Comments
: > (since the acc owner is my friend but last 200 games on it were only me) well there you go! you answered your own question! :) account sharing results in a permaban. it doesn't matter if it's between friends, siblings, couples or but buddies {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
that was not the case, ive shared so many accounts during the past (over 100) and none got ban because of it
GLurch (EUW)
: As others have pointed out, sharing accounts is not allowed. It could lead to loopholes in Riots rules and is a huge risk to the security of your account. To not further risk the security of the account, they won't share that information with you. They'll only share it with the original creator. He can then still decide to share that information with you if he wants to.
ive been sharing so many accounts and never got a ban for it lol
GLurch (EUW)
: As others have pointed out, sharing accounts is not allowed. It could lead to loopholes in Riots rules and is a huge risk to the security of your account. To not further risk the security of the account, they won't share that information with you. They'll only share it with the original creator. He can then still decide to share that information with you if he wants to.
: > since the acc owner is my friend isn't account sharing strictly forbidden? did you not just admit to your crimes against riot and her people?
go back to reddit and deeply analyze riots tos
Rioter Comments

Level 24 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion