: I'm afraid it's not. Arguably you rerolled a skin for a champ you got, and well, the only rule for rerolling is that you are going to get a skin for a champ you got, so... S@@t happens :D. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} P.s. I happened to got from chest two battlecast skins i already got, and i got TWO arcade {{champion:21}} which i already got too! So it's not like you are the only unlucky one around here.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=A9bpfFef,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-08T07:35:52.342+0000) > > I'm afraid it's not. Arguably you rerolled a skin for a champ you got, and well, the only rule for rerolling is that you are going to get a skin for a champ you got, so... > S@@t happens :D. > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} > > P.s. I happened to got from chest two battlecast skins i already got, and i got TWO arcade {{champion:21}} which i already got too! So it's not like you are the only unlucky one around here. cant be that because its a champion a dont have {{champion:141}}
Rioter Comments
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Level 119 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion