Senna MVP (EUW)
: Hey i never said i was perfect my wrongs are just as bad but at least im no longer pissed off with the game so i can enjoy getting banned and spoiling others games if i get 1 chat ban. LOGIC is there are more people like me that can get level 30 get banned and repeat and we dont care so this problem wont ever be fixed unless riot stop banning flamers when thay have a mute button implemented. So we grow stronger
>LOGIC is there are more people like me that can get level 30 get banned and repeat and we dont care so this problem wont ever be fixed unless riot stop banning flamers when thay have a mute button implemented. Or they could ban both. Which they do apparently, and regularly from your personal experience by the sound of it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Arbz (EUW)
: And Id rather play with a toxic person that plays good than nice people who go 0/10 in score! Theres a solution to toxic! its called "mute". I cannot Mute a bad player! or an a troll or an afk! which the banning system completely ignore.
Did you mean to reply with this in another thread? Because there's one where this is super relevant but this is kinda out of the blue in this thread chain.
: It just seems like people get banned so easily these days. It's very hard knowing if you will get banned or not whenever you type anyhting at all in chat that game. My friend got permanently banned recently, and the one game they got banned for had nothing along the lines of verbal abuse or hate speech, the reason they got their account terminated was "you talk too much during games which is disruptive to other players". That being said, they had a 14 day ban 3 months beforehand, which they said was well deserved since they were being quite toxic in a couple of games which lead to that, since then they tried their best to reform as a player (and they did quite well), but since the account was in a very sensitive spot it got terminated for "spamming" chat because they had a conversation with someone on the enemy team during the game. (even though it was not helping the enemy team with sharing information or anything along those lines, they were talking about tv shows) These days it's so hard knowing, and people are scared of even using chat, because you can get banned for even spamming emotes I've heard now. There is obviously words that will get you banned on the spot, but you can also get banned over "banter" or being sacrastic too. Where does the line go?
>""you talk too much during games which is disruptive to other players Do you have the chat logs for this game? I seriously doubt that's all that was said, and without the logs posted to believe it, I'm sorry, it's most likely not true. >These days it's so hard knowing, and people are scared of even using chat, because you can get banned for even spamming emotes I've heard now. Is what you're adding constructive, helpful or positive? Or even neutral? Then its fine. Is it at the expense of someone else? Then it's not. I'm sorry, this is nonsense. I've been playing this game since season 2 and never had an issue with toxicity at any point - this whole fallacy that anything gets your banned is just a myth - usually spread by people who were justifiably banned, and not really reliable sources.
: If that's the case then I guess permabans should be used for that as like a last resort (which it kind of is right now). If toxic players, after getting restricted resort to disruptive gameplay to ruin the game by any means then they deserve to get their account terminated.
That's the idea of the 14 day ban. As a warning to this. Just /muteall and apply a little self control and toxicity shouldn't be a problem. If people are still having issues being toxic then, then the perma ban is used as a reminder that it's not okay. People already have to go through at least 1 warning ban before a perma - adding a program that was tried and failed as an extra step just doesn't make any sense.
: >it takes seconds to get level 30 so its cool money well spent
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NoPggbVO,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2019-12-10T14:16:23.715+0000) > > money well spent but he wont spend money on skins dont worry kappa
Senna MVP (EUW)
: But i have fun ruining noobs games so if i can carry them and they don't want to be carried then i have more fun making it a 50 min game and a slow loss
> [{quoted}](name=Senna MVP,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NoPggbVO,comment-id=0002000200000001,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:10:08.485+0000) > > But i have fun ruining noobs games so if i can carry them and they don't want to be carried then i have more fun making it a 50 min game and a slow loss And I have fun pointing out the lack of logic in your posts & the blatant attempt to try and look "too cool for the rules". And here we are. One of us is still able to do these things without making a new account. All jokes aside: Grow up. You ran to the snowflake defence and it's likely you fall within the Millennial generation anyhow. This sort of attitude towards stuff in general won't get you far in life. If people don't want you to be part of a community, they will continue to remove you. If you're removed continuously, a little hint: The issue is not the community, at that point it's likely you.
: Ban Suggestions
>So one of my ideas I've thought about is this: How about restricting chat for longer periods of time, rather than completely just locking people out of their accounts. You could even completely disable chat, or give players a permanent chat ban? I think this might be a more fair solution than the current very harsh system This was trialled and it failed miserably - these players tended to resort to trolling or inting instead for venting their frustrations. The reason toxicity and trolling / inting generally go hand in hand is because the issue is more due to a mindset than the tools you've been given - these sorts of people will find anyway they can to continue displaying their behavioural issues. Basically funneling them to one choice, by removing chat, actually made things worse.
Morrhen (EUW)
: I really like you. You're the ballziest mod I've seen here who cuts the crap and straight says whats needed to say. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NoPggbVO,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T14:27:22.645+0000) > > I really like you. > You're the ballziest mod I've seen here who cuts the crap and straight says whats needed to say. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I'd say I'm the black sheep of the volunteers, but Torpedo**sheep** has that covered already. Plus I'm personally more of a rainbow leopard I think. Yeah. Rainbows. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} Edit: My patronous was off.
Senna MVP (EUW)
: the snowflake generation
Actually a gen before that but hey,, Also the paradox that is the "snowflake" name calling, but then getting upset when you're basically told that people don't want you there because they don't like you, and somehow retaining the idea that they're the snowflakes for not putting up with it rather than you who can't accept responsibilities for your actions or words without immediately declaring the other person "wrong". The whole snowflake trope is hilarious. You're really not presenting yourself well with this prattle, you're just kind of proving the point that maybe you should take this as a sign that the League community isn't for you. Not being said as something nasty, but if you can't play without being nasty, then yeah. Don't.
Senna MVP (EUW)
: Banned again
>banned for 1 game of flame after having 70% wr over 40 games carrying most games Performance doesn't mean you get to break the rules. I'd rather play with someone underpeforming and not a jerk, than someone carrying who is being a blatant ass. Quoting scores doesn't mean anything. > just thought id let you know riot and the cry baby players you won't stop us we are happy where we are while you are happy reporting someone when you suck at the game. I hope the irony isn't lost on you with this line. Only person's time your wasting is your own here. It takes 30 minutes to play another game without you at most, whereas it likely takes you a lot longer than that to get back to level 30. Do the math.
Actyc (EUW)
: Is Riot doing anything to improve the banning system?
It's something they're actively working on pretty much all the time - as much as it's been the same system for years, there's definitely been improvements on it. System is far from perfect though and needs improvement - I'm not going to argue with that, that being said, mainly due to technical limitations on things - it's difficult to set a "If you die x times it's clearly feeding" restriction as it would likely trigger more than a few false positives. The only other method is for a computer to determine the thought processes behind your decision - and the tech isn't there, and likely won't be for a long long time, so it waits for patterns to be detected. It doesn't make sense for them not to work on it, as Toxicity as the number 1 reason for player loss in most games like this. They're also likely not to share what they're working on with it though, as it basically means they're posting a list of things for people to know to avoid if or exploit ways around it.
AutoAtax2 (EUW)
: meaningless punishment and its buggy too
>permaban wont stop me from playing the game nor will not getting skins stop me from beeing toxic. I mean, if you can't play an online game without being toxic or nasty to other people, maybe you need to review if you should be playing _**multiplayer **_ online games.
: i came here to post something of my own but since we're here, playing ekko i managed to freeze garen in my W while he was spinning his sword and even though he was visibly frozen his sword was still spinning and he managed to kill me was this supposed to happen or was it a bug
This is intended - it's an area of effect ability that persists through CC - just looks wonky with the ekko stun as Ekko's stun "freezes" the character animations too.
Forsan (EUW)
: The ones that get banned are those that go 0 - 20 , not the anivia smite mid that says he will troll from champ select, then goes bottom leaving mid open (just a situation I encountered 2 months ago... one of the many, guy is not banned and still plays anivia smite mid if you're wondering) Or if you still think the system is not so bad, I can give you a better example.. ME, yes me. **_*~~After countless of these trolls encountered I decided to do it myself to see if rito can detect anything ... started over half a year ago to do it, and guess what .. im close to honor level 5 while ruining it down, getting troll picks, dying intentionally etc, but maintaining a reasonable score and not going 0 - 20~~*_** After half a year of experimenting it's safe to say the system is trash, and you tell me that "is not working amazingly" ... I know you got the green Riot scout boy badge but that doesn't compensate the fact that you don't know what you're saying and neither have access to that information
> I know you got the green Riot scout boy badge I'd have the same stance if I didn't have it. This also doesn't mean I agree with Riot fanatically - you can find regular occurrences where I disagree with Riot and think they're doing the wrong thing. However, I just think the people don't understand: 1. The technical limitations 2. That sharing any work they're doing on these projects is detrimental, as it's basically saying "hey this is how we find you" which is counter productive 3. People placing the blame for other peoples behaviour on anyone other than that person is not a legitimate thing to do - it's their decision ergo their fault. >Or if you still think the system is not so bad, I can give you a better example.. ME, yes me. I don't think it's great. I've said I personally think it needs work, I'm not disagreeing with you here. But after playing this game for years and years, and going through various iterations of the trials and tests they ran with player behaviour stuff, we are leaps and bounds ahead of where it was. This problem isn't unique to league either - any other similar style game has the same complaints and the same limitations.
Forsan (EUW)
: Like I said before, not punishing a bad behaviour attracts more of that behaviour from other people, not necessarily the same ones. My logic doesn't work ? it's not "my logic" It's the same logic that fundamented the law system, a strong part of it is discouraging people from doing the morally unaccepted behaviours, how ? by actively punishing it .. not just saying "it's not ok to murder" but have no one to deal with those cases. **I'm not saying that the main guilt is at Riot when a player decide to troll, I'm saying that Riot is as guilty as the troll, because they aren't doing jack sh*t to prevent this behaviour, most of their efforts being focused wrongly.**
> [{quoted}](name=Forsan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ja4blphx,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:23:59.727+0000) > > Like I said before, not punishing a bad behaviour attracts more of that behaviour from other people, not necessarily the same ones. > > My logic doesn't work ? it's not "my logic" It's the same logic that fundamented the law system, a strong part of it is discouraging people from doing the morally unaccepted behaviours, how ? by actively punishing it .. not just saying "it's not ok to murder" but have no one to deal with those cases. > > **I'm not saying that the main guilt is at Riot when a player decide to troll, I'm saying that Riot is as guilty as the troll, because they aren't doing jack sh*t to prevent this behaviour, most of their efforts being focused wrongly.** But people do get banned. Regularly. Sure it's not 100% accurate, and I'm not going to claim that its working amazingly - it definitely needs improvement - but people do get banned for trolling and inting. It takes time to catch up because a computer can't tell if you made that decision to hinder your team, or it was just a bad decision - so unless it's super obvious, of course it's going to take some time to catch up, but it does. >, I'm saying that Riot is as guilty as the troll, because they aren't doing jack sh*t to prevent this behaviour No, it's still the player making a conscious decision. This has nothing to do with Riot. And it will eventually catch up with that player. You cannot blame the decision making factors of an individual on a different entity. Sorry.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=52wweiIY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T13:29:42.730+0000) > > If it was something you had access to, you could pretty easily go through the history and figure out which applies to who if you're paying enough attention. > > So yeah, whilst it's not a full "we're giving you all the data", it's definitely a "Here's a tool that you could use to obtain that data" which causes the problem. What data more exactly, how does an username help me in any way? What am i going to do with that? Isn't it a breach of privacy making usernames public to begin with? Sorry, i'm really dumb in this field, and it doesn't make any sense to me. Could you please elaborate how does one get affected if their punishment is public?
Because that has to do with a termination of a contractual agreement between the player and Riot (when you agree to the T&S) where Riot has committed to a level of privacy with the player, as would be expected with most "contracts". In Europe especially, with GDPR regulations, and data protection laws, having ways to obtain this information without the consent of both parties would garner a pretty huge fine, and as these fines scale with GP of a company, it could cripple pretty much even huge companies like Riot.
Kamakas (EUW)
: > What the 3rd strike was doesn't matter, if it's against the rules How is this relevent though? My point is, you **know exactly** what the rules/laws are, that's the main difference I pointed out. Yeah If you get punished for drinking and driving then you might have a period where you can go to jail for simply consuming alcohol, but you are aware of it. > My personal experience is that the majority of people aren't negative in games Yes, I was talking about the majority of games, not the players. I guess our experience may be different, but I stand by the fact that I see this kind of negativity very very often. Not even saying if it should or should't be punishable, just the fact that I have never reported people for this, because I was not aware this was actually punishable.
>How is this relevent though? My point is, you know exactly what the rules/laws are, that's the main difference I pointed out Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse for breaking them, which is applicable both here and in life. >Yes, I was talking about the majority of games, not the players. I guess our experience may be different, but I stand by the fact that I see this kind of negativity very very often. It's more likely because the negative games are more memorable over the neutral or positive ones - this aspect is just human nature, the same way that if you go to a pizza place 100 times, and the 100th has a hair on your pizza - you're likely to stick with that as your view of the place from there than the multiple other neutral experiences you had.
Forsan (EUW)
: At this point it's not even the players fault anymore
>In this situation, ofcourse I'd be more tempted to steal that shiny phone when the person is not looking, because I know I will never get punished Here's a thing. This is your decision as a person. Which means that the fault and liability lays with you. You can't steal something and then claim that it's someone elses fault for not protecting it. That's not how the world works. >Not the best analogy but you get the point, before blaming the next troll in your game, take in consideration that Rito is as guilty as him for ruining the game. Riot doesn't tell people to be toxic. They don't sit behind you, leaning over your shoulder saying "You should int or flame that guy". These are all decisions made by the player behind the screen. Which means it lays with the player committing the offence. Otherwise I could start blaming car companies for if I ran someone over or crashed my car. Because they gave me the thing I'm using right? Your logic doesn't work out here.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=52wweiIY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:46:27.632+0000) > > The other reason is that it is to protect privacy. How or who someone gets punished is between Riot and that player. Privacy plays absolutely no role in this matter, since they're taking actions against an user (the account is riot's property), if someone gets banned, nobody can tell who that person is, since legal information is NOT binded or required on any of "our accounts". I really don't see how this could even remotely be considered a breach of privacy, there's no real information, no names, no addresses, just an username.
If it was something you had access to, you could pretty easily go through the history and figure out which applies to who if you're paying enough attention. So yeah, whilst it's not a full "we're giving you all the data", it's definitely a "Here's a tool that you could use to obtain that data" which causes the problem.
Kamakas (EUW)
: There is one substantial difference between this and real life though, it's that in real life (or some other games) there are clear lines, what is punishable and what is not, the fact that "negative attitude" is not tolerable doesn't really tell much, my personal experience of playing league is that this level of negativity is pretty normal thing in very many games I have played. That's why I made this poll though, If the vast majority are aware this is punishable, I stand corrected.
Not really. Look at the 3 strike rule that Legal enforcement's in a lot of western countries. What the 3rd strike was doesn't matter, if it's against the rules, and you haven't learned the first time, then the punishment needs to be stepped up. >the fact that "negative attitude" is not tolerable doesn't really tell much, I mean you spent the whole game harrassing someone. If you tried to treat someone like this in a cafe or the such, I'm pretty sure you'd be asked to leave there too. >my personal experience of playing league is that this level of negativity is pretty normal thing in very many games I have played. My personal experience is that the majority of people aren't negative in games - it happens, sure, but it's usually localised to one person throwing a glorified temper tantrum. If you don't have something constructive to add, and all you're doing is belittling another player, yeah that classifies as a negative attitude. Not sure how it wouldn't.
: Troll of the Day...
>Yep. Vayne jungle coz she saw some Youtuber player and assumed it was a free instawin. Did they play the game and actively try to win? Then it wasn't a troll pick. If they picked it and explicitly did so to troll (think disco nunu), THAT's a troll pick.
Kamakas (EUW)
: POLL: Should this warrant a permanent ban?
>Yes, I had been previously punished before being permabanned When you get a 14-day ban, from there you're essentially on probation, which means even minor infringements can trigger a perma. This isn't different to how probation works elsewhere in other aspects of life or gaming really.
BAHINO (EUW)
: This account has been permanently suspended
>i don't know why i got ban permanently just i want to say that my pc was hacked and it's my favorite account You'll have a reform card appear when you log in advising you as to why. "Being Hacked" is not really an excuse either - account security is your responsibility. If Riot were to take every "I was hacked" claim seriously, no one would be banned as it would be the go to defence - This is pretty much why the account security falls into your hands.
Viridiam (EUW)
: This is a waste of time.
>It's no secret that league of legends is not as international as they made us believe. If we check the numbers, Only europeans (and maybe chinese) play the game on a daily or frequent basis. I'm genuinely curious where you're pulling this data from on this point I've moved from OCE to NA to EUW over the course of the last 3 years, the previous two servers still being very much alive and active, with playing with regular friends on pretty much a daily basis, and the communities there are very much still thriving.
: I did not know at the time that account sharing was to be life banned. Furthermore there is no reforming to be had since this account is free from any bans and warning regarding toxicity and whatnot
>I did not know at the time that account sharing was to be life banned. Not knowing isn't really an excuse here unfortunately, and regarding the account sharing, it's likely that the person you shared it with committed an offence for it to be flagged in the first place - in which case you're still responsible for your account here, as you shared the details.
Xylly (EUW)
: Ekko E and LeBlanc W interaction
>Actual behavior: Ekko sticks to LB, ends E at Distortion starting position Working as intended if LB distorts back during the animation. Same for various other dashes and abilities - it's similar to a Warwick Q. You can use this information to out play them though, I've dragged an Ekko under tower by playing a dash smartly more than a few times, and it's a cheeky way to nab a few kills.
: What would you prefer [toxicity is a fake problem, nobody looks for real ones]
>A teammate who is absolute awful, always dead but he is so nice, saying pleasant things. You will be Iron-4 trash with him. This one. Game is enjoyable with good people. Crappy attitudes from Crappy people make for Crappy games - I don't care how well someone plays, there's no excuse for berating other players, and I don't want to play with those style of people at all.
: Technical questions regarding bans
If the ban was justified, it won't be lifted. The amount of money spent on the account doesn't change this. If you've reformed, that's fantastic, and you can still play on another account, but not the banned one - it's there to serve as a reminder that toxic behaviour isn't acceptable.
Forsan (EUW)
: "Actively looking to improve their systems" .... that's why tons of suggestions remain ignored in the boards archive, and never have I ever seen someone from riot discussing "actively" such thing with the community since they play the game, and know much better these problems than riot employees
> [{quoted}](name=Forsan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9dfY4uEH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T15:36:29.064+0000) > > "Actively looking to improve their systems" .... that's why tons of suggestions remain ignored in the boards archive, and never have I ever seen someone from riot discussing "actively" such thing with the community since they play the game, and know much better these problems than riot employees Do you think it would be wise to publically discuss ways that they can pick up intentional feeders? Wouldn't that kind of make the point of it moot, as they could look for ways around it?
: So actually thats what they do? They stop providing service and nothing u can do? I bet lot of people doesnt know this. My last ticket number is #43894855
As someone else stated, I can _try_ to see if I can get assistance for you, but I can't promise anything. I'll see if I can make some waves here. I'd kind of appreciate dropping the attitude though - I'm trying to help you and you only seem to be interested in directing your frustrations at me.
: I am completely aware of delays due to modifying ticket. That is why I sent 3 different tickets from 3 different mails, without updating or modifying and still no reply in 11 days. I talked with few people about this and they claimed same thing happened to them in past. It's basically losing my money without single word from Riot. Now, take the worst game/company out there and tell me 1 company that wouldn't respond in less then 5 days? Also I dont know if there is any legal I can do regarding this, but will check for sure
>I am completely aware of delays due to modifying ticket. That is why I sent 3 different tickets from 3 different mails, without updating or modifying and still no reply in 11 days. Can you give me your first ticket number? >I talked with few people about this and they claimed same thing happened to them in past. It's basically losing my money without single word from Riot. I've been playing this game for about 8 years now, it doesn't happen - everytime I've seen it been claimed, it came down to either the account ownership changing hands (which is a big no no), using outdated credentials, or someone got banned. I'd say you likely fall into the middle category here. Firstly, it doesn't make sense from a business perspective. Why would they? You're not going to come back if they do that, and they get zero benefit from doing so. Secondly, accounts just don't get "deleted". There's a whole process with player support that has to be done to even get close to this. >Now, take the worst game/company out there and tell me 1 company that wouldn't respond in less then 5 days? They also likely have much smaller player bases. >Also I dont know if there is any legal I can do regarding this, but will check for sure Technically you don't own the account, any money spent is spent on "renting" the skins, so to speak, so no. There's no legal course here, but I doubt that it would even be required looking into anyway.
: > Use the time to practice things I need to work on, like Csing or skill shots etc. all the while MY rank is going to go down for someone elses play... tell me, why should THEIR play (or lack therof) affect MY rank > My question back to you is, what does throwing words back at them achieve? I doubt it's going to suddenly shift their attitude. nice attempt at a deflection, tell me, if RIOT were actually ADRESSING this problem, how would they (the trolls) be able to do what they are doing?
>all the while MY rank is going to go down for someone elses play... tell me, why should THEIR play (or lack therof) affect MY rank Because it's a team game and this is a risk you take when you play a team game. The same way in any sports teams, you're going to have a star player, and others that aren't as good - does this mean the star player should by default win every game? If you can't take this as a risk, you need to swap to solo ventures. >nice attempt at a deflection, Not deflection, genuine question - I don't understand what people hope to achieve by it so I ask. >if RIOT were actually ADRESSING this problem, how would they (the trolls) be able to do what they are doing? They are. The system is not perfect, it never will be - you're asking a computer to figure out what is going through the other persons mind, which is impossible - so it takes longer to calculate the data and establish if the person is infact doing these things intentionally, or maybe just having a bad streak or two. This is why it takes longer for these to catch up, unless it's super obvious cases. If you're expecting instant bans to be handed out the minute you see someone doing what _you_ consider any of the above, then pretty much everyone would be banned - god knows I've been accused of inting or trolling when I was actually just having a crappy day or game, I think pretty much everyone has.
BlackXIV (EUW)
: My account suddenly is level 0 and I cannot post.
Edit: Declined has better details because he has wrenches.
krytr00 (EUNE)
: yes And when i ask for user name this account not be here...
Again, sorry these questions may sound stupid but it helps establish kind of where you're at: Firstly, are you sure you're using the correct username? Remembering that what appears in game and on the boards could be completely different to your "account" name And lastly, are you sure you're checking the right email address registered to the account? I have about 6 different emails that I use for various different things, and quite often run into the "I never got the email!" then find it in a completely different inbox later on.
krytr00 (EUNE)
: I cant recover my password
Sorry this may sound like a stupid question, but did you check your spam folders in your email?
Nittomane (EUW)
: Troll need to get banned!
>but I believe that the ban system (temporary or not) needs a clear improvement. It does, you're right. Riot knows that, players know that, and they're actively always looking for better ways to improve their systems. However, the issue here is that you're asking a computer system to determine the intent of someone behind the screen. For example, someone walking into a skill shot because they're trolling vs someone who did because they misclicked or are having a bad game. There's no way a computer can determine this without collecting more data over time, which is why the trolling and intentional feeding bans take a bit longer to catch up with people. The reason chat bans and toxicity gets picked up immediately is because chat logs are clear cut, black and white evidence. It's a case of "You said it, here it is, there's no debate over it because it was definitely said and intended to be malicious based on language." So yeah, you're right, it does need improvement, however there are technical limitations to this which is why it is where it is - this is pretty much the same for all similar style games, as the tech just isn't smart enough to figure that out instantly yet, unless of course it's super obvious.
: what is emissary ur green ur mod?
I'm part of the Volunteer program who assist in keeping the boards active, creating fun contests and to some extent, that as well yes.
: RIOT CHEATERS
Riot doesn't just delete accounts, that's not how it works. Also, when you have a ticket submitted, if you add updates to that or modify it, it resets your position in the ticket queue. Within that time period, did you make adjustments to your ticket? If so, this is likely why it has taken this long to respond.
: > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:29:45.111+0000) > > I honestly don't care if they post their proof or not - it's quite clear from the posts here that they have no interest in doing anything other than building fallacies and nonsense. > > But it's fun to shoot down their whole argument with that simple fact so > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} States he doesn't care which proves he does care. I posted my proof. My proof was deleted. I was forum banned. What part of that are you failing to comprehend? You've shot down nothing. You've stated zero facts. Stop spreading misinformation.
Based off your boards history, none of what you posted was proof, nor was it what you were banned for. But hey, it's not like I can check these things, right? >States he doesn't care which proves he does care. I don't, which is pretty much why I'll stop after this one, I just wanted to see how you responded to that one for kicks really. It's also why I didn't ask for proof, but just honed in on that point :).
: > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:22:11.092+0000) > > Amount of reports doesn't change anything. All a report does is trigger a review of a game. Incorrect. On multiple occasions I have proved this wrong. I posted my proof in this thread and it was deleted and I was forum banned. Stop spreading misinformation.
> [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:36:22.008+0000) > > Incorrect. > > On multiple occasions I have proved this wrong. I posted my proof in this thread and it was deleted and I was forum banned. > > Stop spreading misinformation. I'm going to take a Rioter post over your typical defense of "I posted proof and I was banned", which isn't true. Sorry mate. This is also why people don't get insta-banned by 4-man premades. At all. Unless they broke the rules anyway.
negativ0e (EUW)
: From my experience (i am not a good writer) When mid or bot lane is losing i get piled in mid trying to help the team. Whit both garen and darius
Alright, so it sounds like you typically get ahead in your lane. From this, you should be looking to set up with objective control. Communicate with your jungler to use the Rift Herald, or utilize your teleport for a sneaky bot lane gank and dragon. In the lower elo's, map awareness is usually a massive issue (seriously, vision is one of the most valuable resources in the game), and if you're ahead, you have the chance to abuse this if played smartly. Keeping tabs on the enemy Jungler is also super important. Getting deep wards in their jungle if you're ahead is super helpful, as if you see them heading towards Krugs, then suddenly you're free for a quick jaunt down to mid lane, as they're not likely to arrive there in time. Having said that, sometimes some lanes are beyond help. In these situations, again if you're in the position to do so, split pushing can be super effective provided you keep up your vision to avoid ganks. If you keep good vision and manage to split and retreat properly, you can allow your team mates to catch up whilst the enemy re-allocates resources to dealing with, or trying to chase you. I'm not a top laner, however, but just some general advice that tends to help people get a better grasp on what they can and can't do with their champion and/or leads.
: I know, I'm ill myself.. Still though, Runeterra is a world of it's own, Urgot has been kidnapped and tortured until he "broke". Kayle literally murdered so many of her own people because of her religious/political beliefs. Do I need to talk about Udyr hearing voices and Lissandra murdering her sisters over and over again? That world is %%%%ed up, just like our own. So having some champions represent that madness wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
> [{quoted}](name=M3NTAL P4TIENT,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=FsAHQq58,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:32:09.796+0000) > > I know, I'm ill myself.. Still though, Runeterra is a world of it's own, Urgot has been kidnapped and tortured until he "broke". Kayle literally murdered so many of her own people because of her religious/political beliefs. Do I need to talk about Udyr hearing voices and Lissandra murdering her sisters over and over again? That world is %%%%ed up, just like our own. So having some champions represent that madness wouldn't be out of the ordinary. I'm not saying that representing madness and chaos is out - it's more the way it's done. For example, putting amumu in a straight jacket because he's "sad" is a bit much... Having Jinx or Shaco be chaotic because their thematic is chaotic anarchy and destruction is a different ball game.
negativ0e (EUW)
: i cant climb of bronze
Is there anything in particular you're struggling with? Are you winning / losing lanes but having issues with team fights later down the track? Are you paying attention to objective controls? People can review statistics, sure, but an insight to what you think you need to improve and what you could possibly be doing wrong allows more room for training.
: > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:22:11.092+0000) > > Amount of reports doesn't change anything. All a report does is trigger a review of a game. Come on, I almost convinced him you weren't there to get him post his "proof".
I honestly don't care if they post their proof or not - it's quite clear from the posts here that they have no interest in doing anything other than building fallacies and nonsense. But it's fun to shoot down their whole argument with that simple fact so {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Killmore (EUNE)
: toxicity
> [{quoted}](name=Killmore,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gcGhlmsz,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-04T12:04:53.206+0000) > > why instead of helping each other people are flaming . for real tho everytime i play all i get is noob %%%%%% instead of you can do better its ok its just a game . Because people have issues accepting that they themselves can make mistakes - this is pretty much applicable to life in general. So if they can put themselves above you, it removes the chance that anything is their fault - or at least that's what I believe the psychology is behind it. I actually made this comment the other day to a friend I played with, that I don't understand these people because what happens when they have a bad game? They can't be playing perfectly every game or they'd be challenger or LCS level players. The whole mentality just baffles me.
: 2 Week Ban. No Chat Logs.
>-Accumulate arbitrary number of reports Amount of reports doesn't change anything. All a report does is trigger a review of a game.
: permaban? for what?
You should have had a message when logging into the client stating why. Providing more info based off that will allow players here to assist you in finding out where you went wrong. However, Rioters generally won't respond to these sorts of threads on the board. It's best to submit a ticket via the support function if you would like a direct response from them.
: they ususlly do this why extreme cases , as bot boosting , a permabanned ID, elo boosting , 3rd party usualy don't get a response or a reason . And boards as per usual are bunch of bots. "deserved", "chat logs", just spouting the everytday horseshit like allways.
To be fair, the vast majority of cases posted on the boards are actually warranted - it's super rare that one turns up where it wasn't. On top of that, yeah "chat logs" is there so people can advise where the person went wrong. Without any of this, anything is hearsay from a biased source, and omitting them generally indicates there is something to hide.
: wishing cancer the only solution?
>so what do you do? >at least throw some words on them no? Use the time to practice things I need to work on, like Csing or skill shots etc. My question back to you is, what does throwing words back at them achieve? I doubt it's going to suddenly shift their attitude.
: Asylum/ Mental Hospital Skin Line?
>To clarify, I DON'T want it to make fun of mental illness This is treading into dangerous territory of doing so though.
Show more

A Snarky Cyclone

Level 266 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion