PyroTom (EUW)
: This game is full of people who are just c*nts. (Rant)
Dude I have played with you on my alt account and I'll be honest you are a pretty decent player. You definitely deserve plat but your attitude is too toxic. When we played you were responding to the flaming of our mid laner and you also flamed top a little bit. You need to stop responding to flamers and trolls because it will only harm you in the long run by tilting you. Anyway , its season end now and climbing is hardest at this point. I was in same boat as you but climbing is just too luck based right now ; that is why I have given up on it myself. You should watch phylol. He is a popular streamer/youtuber and a diamond player who is stuck in low plat atm. Ranked = pure luck atm about who gets less retards/afks/trolls etc. especially if you play roles like adc/jungler/supp who depend on team and then if your team isn't playing OP champs then you won't be able to do **** even if you win early. Ranked is just BS right now.
: Funny thing that when i get even one person on my side, the comments stop completely.... :) People, we are not fighting each other here. I was trying to pass some advice so that YOU could perform better in your games. Not establishing dominance over you with my superiority.
I am laughing at how you delusional you are.I would love to sit here and argue with you but there is no point in arguing with a gold player with attitude of "its only your fault you lose the game and not the afk supports or 0/50 mid laners fault you lose the game"
: I read what you said and there was only the line "farming near botlane in mid game". Which gives me exactly all the information i need. You are free to farm in the early game, where all you need to focus on is your lane opponent and the occasional jungler gank. However, from mid-game onwards, pretty much anybody can come kill you. If the enemy has a Rammus (and is not abusing some ward+teleport+Q+homeguard engage), you should be positioning yourself ALL THE TIME so that he cannot get you. You shouldn't outrun him. You should not be in the bad positioning in the first place. Tanks are durable. They should be durable. It's the core identity of their kit. They are paying for the durability in other ways, some sacrifice damage, some mobility, some CC. Caitlyn is a siege adc with poke, kiting and escape as her main tools. Not dps and certainly not tank-buster dps. Tahm Kench with a RoA and Deadman's is pretty much the worst 1v1 nightmare to any non-tank-buster adc. You should be able to escape him nevertheless, Caitlyn has this kind of disengage. About Brand, dodging stuff is the only thing you need to do vs him. He has no shields, no heals, no real engage, no sustain and all his longer-ranged spells are mana intensive skillshots. You CAN and you SHOULD dodge everything. Maybe not so much with MF as she has no dashes. Which is a weakness. Everybody has a weakness. Brand happens to punish this particular weakness very hard. Maybe try Lucian/vayne/sivir/graves in this particular scenario. You will have much easier time dodging. And lastly - blaming your support for not supporting is not an argument to make ADC's stronger. Supports need to be teamplayers. ADC's need to be teamplayers. These two classes are ridiculously strong in the right hands. You should get "the right hands" yourself.
I love how you are only gold yet talking like a pro :)
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Indeed, all those features that require you to spend money to stay competitive in the game...
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2zl7ll/when_the_next_champion_is_released_you_need_over/ I will leave it here.Nice 'free to play' grindfest game this is :)
My Syndra (EUNE)
: really....i think i will kill myself cuz it is easier...it is so nice by them to do something like this when i did nothing wrong. Riot is like cops they get good guys and let bad ones get away. Thank you Riot, i wanted to get the 4k rp pack but you just gave me a reason to buy some food instead of that :')
Riot is a greedy money grabbing company .. not worth spending money for their RP anyway :)
: Gift Me Skins Please :(
Threads like these are the reason why I keep coming back to this board.I laughed so hard after reading all this haha :D
SacredLie (EUNE)
: If i play league of legends, and click on that start button, i do so after i am ready to take atleast enough salt to make another dead sea, and enough flames to erupt a volcano. LoL is a battlefield. Not of champions, but of wills. There was a time when i used to easily win games by just typing stuff like " Man, gotta thank your ezreal for giving me easy farm " Which caused the enemy to flame him to oblivion. League is mind warfare as much as skill. You can call that passive aggression but sorry to break it to you pre made 5s players, but the majority of the community hardly cares.
Riot being so harsh with punishments lately that it has almost killed the fun of the game. Chat literally serves no purpose right now and can be safely removed. I had many other friends as well who got banned over minor things. Most people I came across my smurf were afraid to talk as they thought it would get them banned and rather not talk at all.
Brolando (EUW)
: Yeah, people aren't very considerate of others, like.. this just happened, I was on the bus and all the seats were taken, I was sitting too and some guy on crutches walks in and I wanted to give him my seat, nobody else stood up for him to give him their seat, so I stood up and called him over, but some other guy took the seat instead and wouldn't get up even after I explained the situation. Guess that was kinda an extreme example, but that was still a real word example, considering that people can be such assholes in the real world, online it's really bad too, or even worse; anonymity corrupts, people online don't really think about the impact of their words and won't think twice about wishing that someone and his family all die of some horrible disease. People are just stupid.
Such incidents happened with me as well. I was once called retarded and told to **** off from bus and never again enter it simply because I was standing near the door as my bus stop was due soon and driver thought I was going to try doing some crazy stuff. Such incidents made me strong and taught me how to ignore people but people in this game are just so immature and stupid that they take even something as small as "you are bad" too seriously and start making drama ; all this happening over virtual world where you won't even come to know the person who said it. I am not saying talking trash is a cool thing to do but people really need to learn to ignore such people , not take their insults so seriously and stop making drama over it.
Kamdoro (EUW)
: Seriously? This is stupid, what's up with all this drama... Since when the internet was filled with so much overly sensitive people, although, LoL is strict about insults, this is an online game, you expect people to talk shit. I only can't stand people who are just "bad" yet they go and flame the whole team and keep pointing their every mistake instead of focusing on their game, those I report. If you don't like it, just mute them or ignore them. If you believe it to be true, then there you have it, it is true and if you don't want to be upset about it, work on it. I'm sorry for being harsh but I just can't stand the drama, I'm the type who just stay silent the whole game, I only type only when I want to call for objectives. The flamer and the sensitive people both annoy me.
Boards is filled with these overly sensitive people nowdays. Hence , why you are getting downvoted. Its better to just ignore these kind of people they have ruined the game already enough as it is with their QQ because they don't know how internet or mute button works :) Well .. perma banning people for report calling .. next I suppose we will be seeing perma bans for saying gg :)
borikuna (EUNE)
: not internet its just boards. lol we reached the point where people get banned for saying words such as "gay" to their because faaaaaaaaar away that one senestive perosn took it offensive, even tho it had nothing to do with ihm/her.
I know right. People are getting offended by silliest things such as 'report him' even though they were playing bad and making their team lose and riot is actually perma banning people for it? LAMO seriously ? what kind of joke is this? Has LoL become game of kids and immature teens ? And most funniest thing is to read drama threads like this ... 'player 'x' said 'xxxxx' stuff and it hurts me so bad that I am crying'. People need to get real , I can only imagine how they must be accommodating to real life.
: ._. Er, really was not my intention to come across like that ^^' I just wanted to describe the situation the best way possible, it was really sad for me at least at that time, subjectively looking at it i mean
Haha Primeone said just what I wanted to. OP ,here is an advice for your friend if he is getting so much hurt by a random insult on internet from an unknown guy : lock himself in his house and never get out of it , because you know ... real life is far more harsh than this and there is no report button :)
: Does this behaviour deserve a PERMABAN?
I don't even know why you are making this post. This forum is full of kids who probably never left their home judging others .. funny as hell. Honestly , riot has dumbed down this game so much to a point now it seems like one of those kid's game. OMG! mommy that kid said I am bad *cry* They are perma banning people for such stupid thing as report calling lamo seriously? Immaturity at its best. Meanwhile trolls and feeders who completely ruin a game and give WAY more negative experience for others are running amok free :) I feel sorry for your buddy. Tell him to play some better game like dota 2 which is meant for adults and not like LoL which is meant for kids :)
Solash (EUW)
: Y'know, has there ever been a permaban post on boards that WASN'T justified?
Ofc there wasn't because kids get offended by everything nowdays and judge others :) The way riot is dumbing down this game for young immature kids is just hilarious. Jungle timers , free trinket upgrades and now permaban for slightest flaming.
Jabbaz Jr (EUW)
: Really long queue time for match..
: Did i really get banned for this? here's my chat log
OP dont bother with forums. People here are hypocrite :) They will say you deserved the ban even if only thing you said during the game was 'gg'. Riot's system is a clear fail but they will never admit it because they need to cater to the needs of immature kids who get offended by everything. I know how you must be feeling , you did not deserved that ban but there is nothing you can do about it. Better find a game which is worth spending money and time on like dota 2. Good luck mate :) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
6KEMBE4ORBA (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kit Cat Katarina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BVsfUj0z,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-12-03T03:58:55.275+0000) > > http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/PqrEOFq0-goodbye-folks > > That's all I can say ^^ 1st- you're wasting your time with Hansiman. That guy believes that making calls in SoloQ is considered rude, cause it's not through a democratic vote. You can deduce what type of "logic" he has from that. I've learned to ignore him, you should do it too. 2nd - I read your case. I'm gonna say that you "deserved" it - basically you triggered all the right things the system needs to ban/permaban you. "GO DIE" by itself, is all Riot and their system needs - regardless of context (Riot aim to ignore context). You can check my board posting history. I had numerous discussions here (even arguing with some blind ppl) on what needs to be changed about the system... Namely: The severity of bans and inconsistency within Riot's systems; why punishing light flame/profanity players and labeling them as the "worst offenders in LoL" is a bad thing to do, etc. What did I accomplish? Some folks agreeing that I have "valid points" and _wasting my time_. The truth is - **you can't fight the system. You can only abuse it.**
> [{quoted}](name=6KEMBE4ORBA,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BVsfUj0z,comment-id=000000010003,timestamp=2015-12-03T11:00:18.715+0000) > > 1st- you're wasting your time with Hansiman. > > That guy believes that making calls in SoloQ is considered rude, cause it's not through a democratic vote. You can deduce what type of "logic" he has from that. > I've learned to ignore him, you should do it too. > You can check my board posting history. > I had numerous discussions here (even arguing with some blind ppl) on what needs to be changed about the system... Namely: > The severity of bans and inconsistency within Riot's systems; why **punishing light flame/profanity players** and labeling them as the "worst offenders in LoL" is a bad thing to do, etc. > > What did I accomplish? Some folks agreeing that I have "valid points" and _wasting my time_. > > The truth is - **you can't fight the system. You can only abuse it.** Gotta agree with everything this guy says. Those guys like hansiman are just 'riot fanboys' who will agree with every and anything riot does or says :) Tomorrow even if a person gets perma banned without speaking a single word ; they will say it must be players fault because they had to be excessively toxic to get a ban. Not worth arguing with them indeed they are pretty braindead people. Your second part is EXACTLY what I think is wrong with the system. They ignore context of words and straight away hand out bans. I checked yesterday that the guy who was calling me retard/moron and cursing my parents is still playing meanwhile I am perma banned for calling him a stupid kid. I even made a smurf to check out normals later and there were people saying stuff like "you must be an autistic kid" "suck my d***" "get cancer retard" and what not. Played with and against some plat/diamond players and they were telling me to "suck their d***" or how I should die under a train with my family. Its funny how people like these are still playing this game meanwhile a player like me who at the peak of his flaming only said things like "noob" "kid" "get a life" TO FLAMERS ; but guess what? I am among 0.06% players who are toxic enough to get banned LAMO. Hell , even elo boosting players I reported have got their ranked rewards and are still playing. I think banning people for flaming is stupid in first place. If someone is getting so hurt and crying over what others said on internet I wish gl to them in their real life. Flaming should be punished by chat restrictions or low priority queues. Well whatever , I am glad that I no longer have to deal with such pathetic community and company. Enjoying what I play now and no more "get cancer retard" kids every 30 min to ruin my fun. This game is just not worth spending money and time anymore with the way riot is dumbing it down :)
: If you didnt notice I didnt flame at all... The only "offencive" word was "smart arse" for which I said sorry nearly instantly... Still LF a reason why my commenting got disabled douh... GUess the person who triggered the perma ban key on me is angry at me and doesnt wanna let me defend myself so he disables my threads :p At lesat someone at riot support finally decided to work and fixed this account to be able to post... Even if I reported literally 29 times and all I got was bot answers...
You didn't get my point correctly. I am on your side :P I not saying AT ALL that you flamed and even if you did that might be justified because I've read how your teammates were douchebags to you. I was pointing out how stupid riot's system is ^^
: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/PqrEOFq0-goodbye-folks That's all I can say ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Kit Cat Katarina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BVsfUj0z,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-12-03T03:58:55.275+0000) > > http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/PqrEOFq0-goodbye-folks > > That's all I can say ^^ I read your thread ; too bad comments were disabled. Anyway , I really feel you..I was banned myself for calling flamers noob and telling them to get a life ^^ I don't regret it at all. Riot's system of handling flaming sucks and this community is itself quite pathetic and consists of many immature kids who get offended by smallest things and spam report buttons. This automated system is stupid , it bans straight away for words and does not considers the actual scenario going in-game. There are people out there who are getting banned for silly reasons meanwhile flamers who actually flame hard are still playing without even a chat restriction. I consider banning people for flaming stupid in itself , it should be punished by chat ban or low priority queue. This is internet , there is always going to be trashtalk. You aren't actually going to die or get cancer just because somebody said so in pixels but this community consists of crybabies who get offended when they feed and are told that they are bad and start crying so riot caters to their needs by banning people. I am playing dota 2 now and it feels much more better here at least they dont ban you for silly reasons and take away all your invested time and money in an instant. LoL is just not worth the time and money anymore .. at least for me. Anyway I wish you good luck with whatever you do : )
Dr Sup (EUW)
: i would get pretty upset if some one told me to get a life, because well i got a life i just spend a lot of my time playing computer but it doesn't mean that's the only thing i do, and that's just one of the things :/
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Sup,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7NV7syZ6,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2015-11-27T12:32:08.059+0000) > > i would get pretty upset if some one told me to get a life, because well i got a life i just spend a lot of my time playing computer but it doesn't mean that's the only thing i do, and that's just one of the things :/ I don't see any reason to get upset if you are constantly flaming other people and then they tell you to get life. Because they are trying to enjoy a normal game and flaming them constantly for little mistakes or no reason like a kid means you are really acting as if you have nothing better to do in life than playing LoL as thats exactly what my team was doing in that game to me. So I have no regret to tell that guy to get a life.
: My god this is some pretty much toxicty. Noob, kid, poor parents, get a life, report calling, blaming, remarking someones bad english(probably because its not his first language and none is obligated to speak english if they cant/dont want to, thats why riot offers multiple languages for ingame), moron, and just being a %%%% in general. Dont bother writing a ticket...
> [{quoted}](name=ThePrime0ne,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7NV7syZ6,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2015-11-27T12:39:14.334+0000) > > My god this is some pretty much toxicty. > Noob, kid, poor parents, get a life, report calling, blaming, remarking someones bad english(probably because its not his first language and none is obligated to speak english if they cant/dont want to, thats why riot offers multiple languages for ingame), moron, and just being a %%%% in general. > > Dont bother writing a ticket... Don't worry I am not going to bother writing a ticket anyway. This game has a pretty awful community and there are better games out there which are actually worth my time and money. You are talking because you haven't seen what others were saying. I said pro english skills because that guy was constantly spamming all chat for enemy team to report me saying I 'cussed' his mother. I am autistic and if someone is going to call me retard and moron 24/7 then I cannot take it because I have my limits. Anyways thanks for replies and have fun. I am done with this stupid game.
: for a Perma ban you already had punishments before this, or else you must've been incredibly toxic. Mind sharing the chat log that you got in the email?
Heres the chat log I received in e-mail: wow 3rd game in row with an afk nvm :p 3rd time noob stfu kid 3rd time kid damn son i pity your poor parents lol this kid did your mom beat u bad? get a life kid report thresh for flame thnx go lose noobs enjoy your loss no enjoy your loss yw haha dream on learn not to flame then :D so? LOL that lying though just enjoy your loss thresh so u will learn not to flame next time haha more die thresh gj LOL had to get kill since thresh is flaming since 1st min abt having 0 kills hf again LAMO pro english skillz bruh see who is flaming meanwhile u have more deaths than me idiot LOL get a life kid gj :D thresh is cursing me since 1st min and calling me moron XD np mate that thresh though so mad NICE HAHAHA be more mad haha so mad now he curses my parents LOL this community seriously cant even enjoy a normal game :D XD nope gg LOL As you see I did not say any extreme things and most of the things were directed towards our thresh who was continuously spamming on me "moron" "feeder" "feeder noob kid" and this was the only chat log I received.
: To answer the question in the title: no. Riot does not lift permament bans unless you can prove that they were an obvious error of the system. And those are vanishingly rare. If you insist on keeping on playing League the only way is to create new account.
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7NV7syZ6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-27T11:45:54.933+0000) > > To answer the question in the title: no. Riot does not lift permament bans unless you can prove that they were an obvious error of the system. And those are vanishingly rare. > > If you insist on keeping on playing League the only way is to create new account. Yeah I know that. Thats why I said those guys are stubborn :P They won't even lift chat restrictions. I do doubt that my ban might be an error of the system because I did not say any extremely bad things. And if its a not mistake which means they won't lift it , I'll simply look for another game in that case because this one won't be worth my money and time.
: for a Perma ban you already had punishments before this, or else you must've been incredibly toxic. Mind sharing the chat log that you got in the email?
> [{quoted}](name=ThePrime0ne,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7NV7syZ6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-27T11:39:46.110+0000) > > for a Perma ban you already had punishments before this, or else you must've been incredibly toxic. Mind sharing the chat log that you got in the email? Give me some time I can show the chat log here. I was toxic but not 'incredibly toxic' like I said I did not said any extreme things like "get cancer and die retard" or anything along those lines and what rest of the bad things I said were directed towards people who were flaming me not others.
Rioter Comments
: Probably because it would cost them a lot of money. Riot is a business after-all, and they need to keep up profits like any business.
This and Riot cares about money more than anything else :)
Rioter Comments
: No riot should not make ip weekend again unless they fix some stuffs.I will explain you why was fail . 1)The goal was to play with friends in practice this didnt work at all.I was playing normal games with 4 random players like a normal game we just where premaders to "safe exploit" to get the ip buff. That cause heavy problems at normal games and ill explain it, Players went at random preamders team to get win and not to have fun at all. Thats why they usally picked their main champs they got instead of a new now that normally a plat-diamond player would do. When i play normal games my goal is to have fun and to learn not to win. Durring the ip weekend most people thinking the opposite.We play for win not for fun cause win buff the ip like 100-200 which is not a small amount while normally is around 50-100. That was annoying for me at that point i was i think d5 playing taric/thresh picks that i am not really familar with. I had gold vs that had over 400 games with that pick . They just pick their main to win . Same time mmr was messed up . One game i had a full diamond team and next time a full bronze team cause i entered with random premaders. I remember one game i was support with janna and had unrank zed at mid . He said "can i try 1 time zed?" we said ok go ahead . He match up against plat 1 akali with 200 games. Got crashed at mid eending at mid game with 0/10 . Hopefully noone flamed him at all cause rest members of the team where pretty mature (decent elo) we finally won against that akali but i dont believe that zed enjoyeed it also . 2)7 min games. Ok we all know that .Its easy to get fixed (just make ip buff work only if game lasts at least 20 min) still was not something nice to remember. ___ I persoanlly didnt liked ip weekend at all . Cause the goal was to play with friends/random guys and have fun .However people played to win as much as pocible by making normal games like rank games.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qlt2kvUQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-26T03:07:22.652+0000) > > > I persoanlly didnt liked ip weekend at all . Cause the goal was to play with friends/random guys and have fun .However people played to win as much as pocible by making normal games like rank games. You got it wrong dude. People play to win (at least most of them) and not just to have fun. Be it ranked or normal or aram its the same story. People want to win thats all. There are people who play for just fun but those are rare :p IP weekend has nothing to do with , its just people's attitude which won't change. I play normals alot and people flame for even slightest mistakes sometimes and curse you because you are making them lose and their dignity will be ruined because of losing that normal game ^^
Oimmena (EUW)
: Nah... i think the real problem is that taking care of those case is too expensive. A flame ban is something that can go automatically: reported for flame, the computer check the presence of some key word (e.g. noob, bronze, cancer) and ban the man. For the case i mentioned is harder, cause you can't tell if someone intenionally fed or just had a bad game, you have to do it manully, so you gotta put a real man. But... then again, if someone has 70 damn game in which we can safely assume that, at least, 50% reported him. I mean that's 35 report. Not just a bad match. With so much massive report, something fishy must be there.
> [{quoted}](name=Verukhan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VAJyTAoz,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-11-25T00:13:26.014+0000) > > if someone has 70 damn game in which we can safely assume that, at least, 50% reported him. I mean that's 35 report. Not just a bad match. With so much massive report, something fishy must be there. And do you realize how easy it is to press that report button? Sadly there are lots of intolerant kids in this game who will report you for apparently no good reason. I was reported for 'ksing' in bot games , not ganking , winning my lane , tryharding and what not. Just last game enemy mid laner threatened to report my jungler and mid because they killed him 6+ times in lane. At one point I used to get "You have been reported blah blah" warning 3-4 times a day , I was clearly getting tons of report but nothing happened because I didn't do anything wrong. Number of reports like that means little because reporting someone is just too easy and most people get annoyed so often they will press report button without a though.
: Yes, there is a time when the jungler needs to take a break from farming.
I was playing top once and had that type of annoying afk farming jungler. I was tower dived by my enemy laner and his jungler. They literally spent like 20-30+ seconds trying to kill , both of them burned their summoners and ults and in the end managed to kill me and get away with 10-20% hp left on both ...... meanwhile my jungler thinks its better to kill gromp than to help me and take 2 free kills. Then he says "omg top stop feed you noob" Same incident happened earlier as well. I was playing riven top and enemy yasuo pushed the lane to my turret and overextended without warding. I pinged my jungler to gank (who took blue by that time) but no.. instead mr pro jungler walks into enemy jungle (which was unwarded) and tries to steal their red. I pinged him like 4 times to back off and even said I won't be able to help if he gets attacked because my lane was pushed too much. Yet he continued and it turned out that red buff was warded and he got wrecked by yasuo and enemy jungler with yasuo getting the FB. "Thanks for help fkin noob riven" Dem pro junglers {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Bazzo (EUW)
: Normal MMR is just broke. Source -> http://imgur.com/nN41GSR
> [{quoted}](name=MLG Neko,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JKKbEMk2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-08T13:27:57.083+0000) > > Normal MMR is just broke. > > Source -> http://imgur.com/nN41GSR I don't see anything wrong there. Plat v is not much better or different than silver anyway. Your enemy team did get a d5 player but again they also had a bronze player so it pretty much equals that out.
: i didnt post the full message, I had 4 other members of the staff look into that specific account and in the end it got banned, as you could see at the side it stated "resolved" meaning that my request has been made :D edit: are you sure it was boosted, as i said under my "tips" make sure to check his history etc.. Finally make sure just becuase a player that went 25/2 doesnt mean hes fake, jsuts means he had a really expectional game
I have a friend who went from high bronze to gold 5 in few days. He used to complain me about how bad his teammates were and how they kept him stuck which I wouldn't argue because soloQ can be a bitch sometimes. I queued with him and noticed he was quite bad himself - bad mechanics , making bad plays , bad decisions , getting caught often etc. Suddenly the guy goes to g5 in matter of few days with win rate of about 85-90%. His kda was also extremely good like 12/2 , 20/4 , 30/5 and like that every game. Furthermore , he suddenly started playing champs and roles he never played before. He completely took on new role and lane. After reaching g5 he did not play those champs anymore , he also started losing alot and his kda became pretty abysmal as well like 7/10 , 2/5. If this is not elo boosting , then what is ? Pretty sure you cannot have 25+ exceptional games in few days. Reported the guy 2 times already yet he is still playing. Rito so good ^^
Clambi (EUNE)
: I have 968 rp help
Sell your PC? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Jax Devourer + Rageblade = permaban?
Lamo , {{champion:24}} +{{item:3710}} is already strong enough. Many people haven't realized his potential yet but lategame jax with devourer can 1v1 and beat almost anyone. He is op lategame and new rageblade will only add to it. I played him myself and trust me he is op as hell. As soon you finish stacking your devourer and bortk , no matter even if you are behind you can stomp anyone 1vs1. I've literally went from scores like 2/4 to 15/5 {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Guys, do you think report calling is not punishable any more? Because, you are wrong.
OP you probably wont get anyone banned for report calling , not unless they are regular flamers. Good luck {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: So why do i get 6 accounts to plat with 70% win rate ? Luck nah skill yes U can be stuck in a league for sometime due to afks but if u cant carry a 4v5 u dont belong that much higher
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jNTfMPlO,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2015-11-06T10:36:57.048+0000) > > So why do i get 6 accounts to plat with 70% win rate ? Luck nah skill yes > U can be stuck in a league for sometime due to afks but if u cant carry a 4v5 u dont belong that much higher Oh damn gotta tell my diamond/plat buddies that they belong in silver because they cannot carry 4vs5 games on their smurfs... nice logic mate. I am not denying its impossible to win 4vs5 , I have won such games myself but that won't be happening everytime. Those are rare games and your odds to win are much lower as well. Not saying ranked is pure luck , sure there is skill involved but if you have extreme bad luck (like in my case) you just get stuck for sometime. I was getting afk's/trolls every 2nd game when I fell from s1 to s4 and on top of it if I had a decent team and I was winning , I would get connection problems. I managed to climb back to s2 eventually but then I saw victorious skin was for sivir and just gave up xD Whatever , new promo system would be really nice as it will reduce your chances to lose promos due to bad luck.
Simato (EUW)
: If you guys would 'stomp' Plat players, it should be a piece of cake to carry in Silver ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Simato,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jNTfMPlO,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-11-06T07:12:46.772+0000) > > If you guys would 'stomp' Plat players, it should be a piece of cake to carry in Silver ;) Yea it is. That is why over 75% of games I won in ranked were either carried or largely influenced by me. But no its not 'piece of cake' to carry an afker/troll/feeder or a negative team and majority of my losses happened when such kinds of people were there in my team. I don't care if you believe it or not but there was a point when I was getting these kinds of players every 2nd game which led me to get demoted. Further , I personally don't believe there is big difference of skill between high silver to low/mid plat. I have plat friends who are stuck on their smurfs in silver and I have friends in plat/high gold who are there just because they were lucky with placement and teammates.
: Play draft pick if you dont like call order
Draft pick isn't any better than blind pick. I had people who were last pick and picked roles which were already picked by someone else. Many times there were trolls who trolled for reason no other than that they did not get the role they wanted (it was in ranked , so I won't even imagine normal draft). Its only slightly better than blind pick. Ultimately it comes down how to understanding , adjusting and nice your teammates are. If they are good then be it pick order or call order it won't matter , people will adjust to situation. If they are bad and negative , well then.. I guess I don't need to explain what would happen. Whatever , if you want to really play certain champ or certain role , team builder is your ultimate solution.
ThePuncake (EUNE)
: This season I never got to my gold 5 promos, I've been friendly, supporting, helping, communicating and warding and playing good and I never got to the promos even once but I can win against plat players easily, and the reason is I get matched up with silvers
> [{quoted}](name=ThePuncake,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jNTfMPlO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-05T23:52:48.755+0000) > > This season I never got to my gold 5 promos, I've been friendly, supporting, helping, communicating and warding and playing good and I never got to the promos even once but I can win against plat players easily, and the reason is I get matched up with silvers I know that feeling. It was same with me as well except for the fact that I managed to get to my g5 promos thrice and lost due to afk/feeders/trolls and extremely negative players. Ended up being stuck in silver , meanwhile I stomp low plat/gold players.
Stell (EUNE)
: the whole concept of promos is idiotic. suddenly you are required to win up to 75% of your games, when normally 50%+ win ratio lets you climb. And pure bad luck (afkers for example) can ruin the games. The system is artificially keeping you from your true tier/division with the promos. Silver, heck even gold player can (with outstandingly bad luck) be stuck in bronze 1 because of the promotional games
Indeed what you said is true. People say everything like afk/troll equals out in long run but it never happened with me. I lost way too many games (including promos to g5 3 times)because of afks/trolls/feeders and negative players than I won , it is almost in ratio of 1:10 (win:lose) and I played around 200 games if I recall correct. How is that equal? This pure bad luck is what kept me stuck in silver. People say if you are stuck in a division then that is your true elo but its not always true. Current ranked system is based alot on luck. I know people in plat / gold who are worse than low silver players but are there just because of their luck with teammates. I am glad that they are implementing new promo system.
: Calling all Jungler mains, give me your wisdom!
Play {{champion:11}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:24}} Get {{item:3710}} Ignore lanes and keep farming jungle like there is no tomorrow.Come out with sated devourer at around 20th min , carry dem noobs GG WP kappa.
: Quinn update: No meta to play her?
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aedre,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B9giJJYF,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2015-10-31T11:23:24.753+0000) > > Flaming has nothing to do with rank lamo I have seen lots of plat/gold/dia players who flamed so hard as hell like there was no tomorrow. I was even duoing with my plat smurf friend yesterday to win my promos in which apparently I was the one who ended up carrying him and rest of the team ... he flamed the fk out of every game , telling ppl how they are 'silver scrubs' and 'bad'. He started flaming since 1st min and in our first game he even trolled and spammed surrender votes. Had many butthurt diamond players too flaming and cursing me because I stomped them in normals. I personally feel that gold players are the most toxic players out there , but thats just my opinion. You are wrong, the higher the tier, ppl start to understand why they lose, what they did wrong, not blame random unrelated things. And yes bronze players have no idea about the game, they don't even know basic things like the range of a skill, which is the reason why they eat so many skill shots and die allot. Silver is not different, they're just a bit better at some things.
> [{quoted}](name=HdtvTh,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B9giJJYF,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2015-10-31T16:55:23.239+0000) > > You are wrong, the higher the tier, ppl start to understand why they lose, what they did wrong, not blame random unrelated things. And yes bronze players have no idea about the game, they don't even know basic things like the range of a skill, which is the reason why they eat so many skill shots and die allot. Silver is not different, they're just a bit better at some things. You got it all wrong. What you said relates to skill and understanding of game. I was talking about flaming. A flamer will flame no matter the rank , it has very little to do with skill or understanding of game. I have plat friend with whom I queue with for normals , he flames alot. Last time he was flaming enemy team saying things like "come on motherf****" "you suck" , there is another friend of mine (plat as well) who is even worse than guy I mentioned above. He was playing mid and flaming our jungler and calling out to report him for trolling because he took blue buff 2 times and ganked his lane only once. I have friends like these in diamond/gold/silver and bronze as well. There are friends of mine in bronze who behave way better (being positive and optimistic). I did not even talk bout eating skill shots or game knowledge or how good silver/bronze players are. Its about flaming and flaming has little to do with rank of that person.
NamelessD (EUNE)
: Because you are so much higher, right? XD Lol ... There is very little difference between low gold/high silver, everyone knows that.
> [{quoted}](name=NamelessD,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=wi2OE1lB,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-10-31T20:19:56.782+0000) > > > There is very little difference between low gold/high silver, everyone knows that. More like there is very little difference in high silver till low/mid plat.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreekDefender96,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B9giJJYF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-30T18:11:58.671+0000) > > even in Silver we have bronze 5 boosted players..In bloody silver damnit {{champion:32}} Just another example of why I'm staying away from Ranked. Bronzers have a tendency to flame like crazy (Some Silver players are bad enough for it) so it's just not an environment worth the effort right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Janna Me Fiddle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B9giJJYF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-30T18:14:28.889+0000) > **Bronzers** have a tendency to flame like crazy (Some Silver players are bad enough for it) Flaming has nothing to do with rank lamo I have seen lots of plat/gold/dia players who flamed so hard as hell like there was no tomorrow. I was even duoing with my plat smurf friend yesterday to win my promos in which apparently I was the one who ended up carrying him and rest of the team ... he flamed the fk out of every game , telling ppl how they are 'silver scrubs' and 'bad'. He started flaming since 1st min and in our first game he even trolled and spammed surrender votes. Had many butthurt diamond players too flaming and cursing me because I stomped them in normals. I personally feel that gold players are the most toxic players out there , but thats just my opinion.
Luis Brito (EUNE)
: 5.0 Attack Speed Kog vs Rammus - PBE
I was expecting something like kog destroying rammus ... then I see this , couldn't stop laughing XD 10/10 m8 time to buy rammus :D
: True. Every time the same goddamn story. Back at the beginning of the season I had to redo promos to Gold literally 6 times, even though I could (and still can) easily win vs. Plat people. And then again I did climb a bit up to almost G3, hit promos, and BAM, losing streak back into Gold 5. Then last ranked I played I literally got an ADC who was just out of placement and didn't even know how to attack-move, got pushed to 0 LP, had to stop playing to get ranked rewards for fear of getting demoted. And I easily win vs Plats, but nope. Not gonna be able to climb. Just nope.
Its same for me , except that I am stuck in silver. I even carried my friends in their gold 5 promo's meanwhile I dropped from s1 to s4 (now s2) thanks to trolls/flamers/feeders/afk'ers and yes they get worse during the promo's. I lost my promos to s2 twice and yesterday I was in promo's again. I duo queue'd with my plat 5 smurf friend and guess what? First game lost - whole team was horribly bad and flaming each other , Second game - I had to carry along with my adc , Third game - I carried. So apparently I carried myself and my plat 5 friend in those promo's , I won but it was an awful experience. SoloQ is based alot on luck , its not about who is a better player but who has better team and who has less number of trolls/afk's/flamers and feeders.
EricThexD (EUW)
: Upcoming Quinn Update
These new changes on quinn look pretty disappointing to me. Glad I did not buy her when I was looking for new champ recently ^^"
: rengar vs nasus top
I was once playing nasus against rengar top in normal. He tried really hard to kill me only to fail over and over ^^ I kept farming and soon I had enough armor that he could do nothing against me. I did not fight him , only farmed as any nasus should do...he kept saying all time "Dude you are so boring" after 23 min or so , having 400+ stacks and armor I just walked into enemy team in teamfight and stomped them..he ragequit after that :)
: AFK warnings in customs.
It does gives those afk warnings but you won't actually get banned for it. Nothing to worry about :)
Unmandao (EUW)
: Unless she impales him against a wall, then hes toast, like everybody else nerf vaynes E
> [{quoted}](name=Unmandao,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=odofovQY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-29T16:16:40.662+0000) > > Unless she impales him against a wall, then hes toast, like everybody else > > nerf vaynes E Learn to position
Show more

Aedre

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion