Cypherous (EUW)
: Thats just them being bad, their KDA is still positive so i'm not seeing trolls here, just bads, and that isn't against the rules, and people wonder why "trolls" they report don't get banned, its because they aren't trolling :P
I think that the terms 'troll' and 'int' have spun out of hand ... :/
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: You refuse to understand that YOU.CANT.TRAIN.IT.ENDLESLLY. If you don't get that, what else do you expect as a response.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T21:14:44.245+0000) > > You refuse to understand that YOU.CANT.TRAIN.IT.ENDLESLLY. If you don't get that, what else do you expect as a response. I do ? ... Where exactly did I imply that you can train it endlessly ? ...
: I miss the client
I don't really miss it that much. It was just as feature incomplete as the current one, and much less stable.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Guys, we have a Karen here. There is such a thing as personal limit.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-19T00:05:07.413+0000) > > Guys, we have a Karen here. > > There is such a thing as personal limit. . > [{quoted}](name=kroncriz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T08:38:04.747+0000) > > omg , Karen you're delusional. > > and you live in a pink colored bubble I have the distinct impression that neither of you has ever played a competitive team sport, or you might have gotten what I was saying. The fact that you can't read and respond with an argument, and insted you decide to use insults and attacks on character, speaks volumes. This > There is such a thing as personal limit. Does not exclude the premise that you can train yourself to have a **bigger** '*personal limit*'. If you stick into the excuse "we're build that way and we can't change" it just means that either you don't want to put the effort to change, or you've given up trying. The latter is better than the formerr but it till means that you should avoid these types of games that require cooperation and a cool head, for both your shake and the rest of people playing them. Also. Karen is definitely not me. I am more of a Linda kinda guy. ^_^
: Yeah I understand what you're saying, I just think that a lot of people playing ranked get really into the competetive spirit and of course you'll say bad stuff when you're mad or sad. In sports you get a yellow card at first, saying "Stop doing this or you're out" So I ´just wanted something like that. :)
> [{quoted}](name=PenguinPlayz,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=x1L7eqgy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T21:23:30.239+0000) > > Yeah I understand what you're saying, I just think that a lot of people playing ranked get really into the competetive spirit and of course you'll say bad stuff when you're mad or sad. In sports you get a yellow card at first, saying "Stop doing this or you're out" So I ´just wanted something like that. :) This was your yellow card. Chat Restrictions are like the Referee's warnings. And Permanban is the red card. And I've really had enough of the whole "*Ranked is competitive so people will of course say bullshit when they're mad or sad*" excuse. No. If you are claiming ro be competitive then you learn to keep your cool, control your emotions so that it won't affect your team's. It's a little thing called '***morale***' and most of those people that try to justify flaming/toxicity, either don't know of it or just don't give a shit about the team.
: By design the system intends for you to plateau, meaning it will consistently put you in tougher and tougher matches until you stop winning. I personally agree that in Ranked play you should be matched up with players in your division, instead of where your mmr is. I find it strange for example that because of my mmr, I have to beat Silver IV players to climb from bronze II to bronze I. sometimes I even get matched up with silver 2-3 players and opponents. Because of this I have wildly swinging matches, check my match history. I go from dominante wins with 15+ kills and just 3-4 deaths scoring S’s and A’s, then suddenly I’m thrown into matches where I walk out with a 0/4 defeat where I spent the match just trying not to feed. I’m clearly not ready for Silver 3-4 skill wise, it’s why I’m Bronze 2 and could probably reach Bronze 1 if I was actually playing against Bronze players but as it is I’m barely holding on to Bronze 2 trying to fight of Silver players. Now it is working to make me a better player, as every match is crazy tough for me but I feel sorry for Silver players trying to climb in their divisions with me on their team. I get cursed at quite regularly because of tilting Silvers, often before the match even starts.
You'd be right about matched with people in your Tier/Division or close vicinity of it, IF the Tier/Division system was not designed with it being a front. The current Tier/Division system was marketed as a way to give players more clearcut insensitives to climb/grind. While holding the good old Elo system working in the background. (Do remember that we used to have an Elo system before the Tier/Division one, and that old Elo is the current, hidden, MMR) And skillwise, Silver and Bronze are not that afar. So don't feel that you're dragging your team down; chances are you're not the only one messing up. As a rule of thumb. Never focus on the Tier/Division when looking at opgg. You should always look at win/loss, times played with the champion chosen. Those matter more. And most importantly Runes/Masteries. Those tend to show you a glimpse of what the opponent's mentality in lane would be.
: You got it all wrong. The main objective of the game is destroying the enemy nexus. There are two major parts of League of Legends. #Micro play and #Macro play You are bronze, because you suck at macro. You can get 10 kills, and solo-lose the game vs 3/10 enemies, if their team comp scales better. You can outplay everyone, if instead of going to the baron after an ace, you go farm the botside golems to keep your CS/min score high on OP.GG so you can complain later about your mechanics. Micro play is important, but again, most low ELO people are forgetting what the main objective of the game is. Hitting a charm versus another bronze player, is not like hitting a charm vs a diamond level player. Having 100% charm hit-rate accuracy in bronze, doesn't mean that you're above them. It means that you got THAT one part going on for you. That's all. Take that WW at the 40second mark. He ganks a lvl6 Ahri that has ult up, while having ezreal as a laner with no consistent follow up damage or any kind of CC. Why ? Doesn't that scream bad player to you ? And on top of all that, you average 3cs/min against that kind of competition, and having a near 0 vision score / game. **** Don't let the flashy streamers and montages fool you. They are made by people who already reached near the top of the ladder. They know exactly how to close out a game, in contrary to your average bronze player. Plays mean nothing, winning the game matters.
Popped in for the +1 upvote. And to feel bad that your average LoL player down here consistently ignores all the train of thoughts behind a pros' gameplan/gameplay, and only focus on the mechanics of one flashy moment. And when posts that point out that illogic are made, they get completely ignored. {{champion:32}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: Riot, Few QoL Changes
All good suggestions, but the 3rd one especially, it baffles me as to why they've not implemented this in ages. It's a basic, logical option to have.
: He could be... few issues with kiting and a weaknearly game. Most people played the one shot ap build but I was one of the few sion mains going ad... which back then was a champion that could get 300 ad, 2.5 attack speed, 100% crit chance, 115% life steal, and 3.5k health with the right build... if it got rolling it was quite fun to just run over people.
It was that "IF it got rolling" that was the issue with people choosing AP over AD usually. But boy a rolling AD Sion was fun. ^_^
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Miss Fortune. And probably Taric, pre- and post-rework.
Chrysies (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Intuitive Bunny,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-06T06:39:06.963+0000) > > My over all experience about toxicity in League and how it affected me, and finally coming to the conclusion that. You simply don’t have to get tilted or flame others! No need to get pissed because of this game - at all. It is not even 'how to', it is all about mentality... It's surprising that you don't understand that it isn't a choice to everyone, when you for some odd reason do understand it's a question of mentality! Lets assume that the average age of League is between 25 and 35 years, this means a lot of people have the mentality of adolescents (Based on the level of verbal abusement / general raging). Some people have absolutely no control on impulse, others do.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-06T14:26:56.316+0000) > > It's surprising that you don't understand that it isn't a choice to everyone, when you for some odd reason do understand it's a question of mentality! Getting tilted ? No. It's not a choice. It happens. How you react to it, is. And depends on your own self to train to avoid a reaction that solves nothing, and is only used to feed the fragile Ego. > Lets assume that the average age of League is between 25 and 35 years, this means a lot of people have the mentality of adolescents (Based on the level of verbal abusement / general raging). I think that assumption is a bit wrong, cause the average age is certainly much lower than that. Also, mental adolescence knows no age; I thought that was common knowledge. {{summoner:31}} > Some people have absolutely no control on impulse, others do. Controlling impulses is a trainable skill. It's not 100% full proof, but it's close enough when you achieve it.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: you clearly can't %%%%ing read. even the distinct things CANT BE ALWAYS TRAINED OR CONTAINED. Especially in environment which promotes bullying. But eh, what's the point of talking to community of %%%%%%s
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T14:17:12.898+0000) > > you clearly can't %%%%ing read. even the distinct things CANT BE ALWAYS TRAINED OR CONTAINED. Especially in environment which promotes bullying. But eh, what's the point of talking to community of %%%%%%s Each and every one of those aforementioned things can be trained. You have to find the right environment to train them that much is true, ***and** you have to find the will to train them, because it's not gonna be an easy path no matter what the enviroment you train them in. Now, **containing** is a separate matter, because even the most trained guy will occassionally find himself unable to contain himself.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Yhea... It's not. Same as the usual "just ignore them." You know what it did to me? Yhea, you don't, but I'll give you a hint: BECAUSE FOLLOWING SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST ADVICE I ENDED UP IN MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR A WHOLE GOD DAMN YEAR WHILE THEY WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE %%%% I DONT TALK TO PEOPLE, ANIAMALS, ANYONE.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T13:37:03.132+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Yhea... It's not. Same as the usual "just ignore them." You know what it did to me? Yhea, you don't, but I'll give you a hint: BECAUSE FOLLOWING SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST ADVICE I ENDED UP IN MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR A WHOLE GOD DAMN YEAR WHILE THEY WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE %%%% I DONT TALK TO PEOPLE, ANIAMALS, ANYONE. Learning to keep a cool head, when to ignore people, and socializing with other people are three distinct things, that are tied to one another. ALL three are things you need to train.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dMYqlyMF,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T12:50:41.481+0000) > > IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL Learning to keep your cool is a trainable skill.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: First of all, put "\" before symbols like "_" and "*" to prevent Boards from treating them like proper formatting. >When you have timestamped a blatantly racist comment referring to yourself as a "nia" and your family as deserving "canr" and you should "die", do you expect action to be taken against them, or would you say that it depends on the context? I do not timestamp anything, so this question is void right there. >Because I have such sample evidence that resulted in nothing. So do you invite every toxic player to your friends' list and ask if they were punished? And you're treating their response as an evidence? >flagrant breach of the t+c What is "t+c"? >Such behaviour is not captured and I am suggesting a method to capture it. What can I say... everything I wrote fell on deaf ears. >Tell me, what hindrance would it have on your game play? If it served but one player and captured racism, what hurt would it do to you? It'd be another button obstructing me from learning potentially important gameplay information. >I so far see no counter argument. If you aren't willing, you won't see any. >Please, share how tackling this behaviour, as I have outlined (as this is my post) would hurt you and your gameplay. The ~~Techno Union Army~~ tools already are at your disposal, count. You just aren't making use of them and asking for more as if that'd make a difference.
I think that the 't+c' could be a reference to the phrase '*terms and conditions*' ?
Zerpentiz (EUW)
: If the auto-checking of messages is pointless, then why do racist/homophobic speech/ hate speech go unresponded? Can I suggest something here? IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE YOU THINK IT DOES. That's all I have to say on that part of the reporting system.
> [{quoted}](name=Zerpentiz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lsEOETRH,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T22:09:48.726+0000) > > If the auto-checking of messages is pointless, then why do racist/homophobic speech/ hate speech go unresponded? > > Can I suggest something here? > > IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE YOU THINK IT DOES. That's all I have to say on that part of the reporting system. Let's get some things straight : -If you need an automated note to remind you, essentially, who to honour after the game, you a) don't understand what honour is, and b) was probably not the person that left a strong impression to you. -I never said auto-checking messages is pointless, because that's what the current system does when it receives a report for someone. -Your suggestion's only value comes in play as an extra help to more quickly identify variations in insults/flame (e.g. when people started to use 'ez' instead of 'es'(easy), and claimed they were talking about Ezreal, even when there was no Ezreal in their game and there was no other thing said in conjunction). And lastly. How are you certain that "*racist/homophobic speech/ hate speech go unresponded*" ?
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: Back in my days when we played online games it was a given insults were a norm and nobody was butthurt about that. Now everybody's offended at the slightest probability of somebody being "negative". What a time to be alive. Now, for the actual suggestion. It's completely pointless. The system already automatically filters the in-game chat once enough stir is created, either by the reports or severity of the behaviour itself. Knowing that, what does your suggestion solve?
Back in my day ... online and offline, we knew where to draw the line with insults (death and disease wishing was frowned upon even by the toughest of the tough). There was such a thing as honour among arseholes ... {{summoner:31}} ... Not to mention we knew how to lift each other's morale when we were playing football and basketball because we understood the value of it ... That been said, I will agree that the suggestion is largerly pointless given how the automated system works ... but, asssuming that the machine checks the report's description text, it could be useful when reporting a variation of a keyword like the 'n' word (writting is pointelss iirc cause it's filtered out here in boards), etc. And that's about it.
Chrysies (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=0000000200010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T21:51:49.581+0000) > > Wut ? ... What are you talking about "/mute all " has been here since Season Season 1. I was refering to the ability to mute players and their pings individually, maybe I was to unclear about that. > [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=0000000200010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T21:51:49.581+0000) > > No. I don't mean that. I mean the guy that falls behind in lane, but keeps playing his lane as if he was even or had an advantage, because he never learned how to play with a disadvantage. That guy is NOT the same as someone entering a game with the **INTENT** to cause the loss for his teammates. You would need intent to argue that a troll playes to lose the game, not in this case where it simply would (or should) be counted as intentional feeding. > [{quoted}](name=Aezander,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=0000000200010000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-30T21:51:49.581+0000) > > Absense of proof doesn't mean proof of absense. I've reported many a Summoner for Hate Speech, and on occasion I got confirmation of punishment via the pop up. I don't really need to know what happens to my each and every Report, I am not that vidictive. They could however have a End Season Report Overview where you are presented with a short overview of how many reports you did, how effetive they were, which punishents they led up to, in percentages. End of season statistic over your effective reports would also be acceptable to me, because it isn't about being vindictive, but about reflecting over your own actions and knowing whether or not you are accurate in your judgements when making a report.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=00000002000100000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-01T07:38:52.477+0000) > > I was refering to the ability to mute players and their pings individually, maybe I was to unclear about that. There was nothing in the sentence that implied that. But yeah. Pings became mutable about a few years ago. So, again, it didn't take them 9 years. And there was a focus on switching clients in between, from the mess that was their first client, to the less mess that is their new client. > You would need intent to argue that a troll playes to lose the game, not in this case where it simply would (or should) be counted as intentional feeding. Why should it ? Is his **intent** to feed ? ... No ... Why should he suffer a punishment ? ... He will lose this and the next and then the next game and maybe on some games he will be carried to victory until he understands what he is doing needs improving. Until then he will slowly fall. On the other hand, the guys that complain about him, will only meet this guy once and if they are better than him, they will slowly rise and never meet him again. What's worse. This guy at least might make an effort to listen to the team's calls, and Intentional Feeder will not. > End of season statistic over your effective reports would also be acceptable to me, because it isn't about being vindictive, but about reflecting over your own actions and knowing whether or not you are accurate in your judgements when making a report. No. You do not need "*reflecting over your own actions and knowing whether or not you are accurate in your judgements when making a report*", I've never used my reports effectivivty as a guideline and I would never do that. Why ? Because I am making my reports based on my a) own experiences in team game sports (namely basketball), and b) on how I would treat my teammates on a competitive environment (I still remember my baskeball coach), c) I already reflect on whether I should make that report or not and why. Report Statitics are only a confirmation of the effectiveness of reports and even that will cause a backlash, because most people would expect more bans than they will see. And of course, Riot will probably never implement that, because as we know the gameplay side of IFS is still lacking -and frankly, it will always be lacking for years to come.
Chrysies (EUW)
: Yes, all of the aforementioned can be faked if you have knowledge about it, it isn't something your average League player has or would ever invest time in learning (Let alone understanding), just like there are ways of detecting if they are fake. I would in fact wager it's a minority of players who even understand how to spoof your ID's making it a slim to no problem in the grand context of this debate. That said I do agree with the unique ID client, but considering it took 9 years to get something as logical as muting players in game, it's not likely that Riot would opt for a unique ID on their client (Let alone requiring a physical authenticator meaning your details would be bound to said client). I guess you could lable trolls / inters etc as idiots, assuming you mean players who fall behind for whatever reason, then start running it down expecting a different result, that does not however excuse them from the full extend of Riot's own CoC for their game.., it is still a deliberate action. If this is what you are arguing, why would you punish players for breaking a verbal rule.., it's just another set of idiots expecting something to change about the person they are attacking, this is literally the same. Either you follow your own guidelines or you don't, and currently to me it's clear that they don't.., not because it's hard to detect someone running it down etc, but because for some odd reason, they require 50+ games of that behavior, where as it only takes 1 game to remove an account from someone lashing out in the heat of the moment, perhaps due to the above described. The system you refer to is non-existing, I've seen players wishing all sorts of nonsense on fellow players and their families, with no consequence. I've also seen others doing the same and being banned instantly after, this to me suggests what Riot does best, a haphazard piece of coding. Feederbuster has never been in anything resembling a working condition, and never will.., which is where the religion part of player feedback comes into play. Why report anyone for intentionally playing to ruin games if you get 0 feedback on the person being punished (When it's as clear as daylight), I don't belive in deities either since there is no proof of any of them, ever having been on the planet, and that is what Riot is asking players to do.., put trust into something that they have a proven track record of not doing anything about, until countless games have been ruined. This is where it turns full circle (for me anyway), there is nothing that Riot has done in over 5 seasons, that leads be to believe Riot is working on anything, except to keep the status quo and generate re-sales of the same inventory some players already bought on one account or more.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=000000020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T20:53:17.833+0000) > > Yes, all of the aforementioned can be faked if you have knowledge about it, it isn't something your average League player has or would ever invest time in learning (Let alone understanding), just like there are ways of detecting if they are fake. Ok. HWID bans are more difficult. Mac spoofs don't need that as much effort, especially with your friendly neighbour Google. Most IPs in most EU countries are dynamic. > I would in fact wager it's a minority of players who even understand how to spoof your ID's making it a slim to no problem in the grand context of this debate. If we are talking about HWID, propably. > That said I do agree with the unique ID client, but considering it took 9 years to get something as logical as muting players in game, it's not likely that Riot would opt for a unique ID on their client (Let alone requiring a physical authenticator meaning your details would be bound to said client). Wut ? ... What are you talking about "/mute all " has been here since Season Season 1. > I guess you could lable trolls / inters etc as idiots, assuming you mean players who fall behind for whatever reason, then start running it down expecting a different result, that does not however excuse them from the full extend of Riot's own CoC for their game.., it is still a deliberate action. No. I don't mean that. I mean the guy that falls behind in lane, but keeps playing his lane as if he was even or had an advantage, because he never learned how to play with a disadvantage. That guy is NOT the same as someone entering a game with the **INTENT** to cause the loss for his teammates. > If this is what you are arguing, why would you punish players for breaking a verbal rule.., it's just another set of idiots expecting something to change about the person they are attacking, this is literally the same. > Either you follow your own guidelines or you don't, and currently to me it's clear that they don't.., not because it's hard to detect someone running it down etc, but because for some odd reason, they require 50+ games of that behavior, where as it only takes 1 game to remove an account from someone lashing out in the heat of the moment, perhaps due to the above described. I am always arguing that both Chat Infractions and Gameplay Infractions should be punished. However, I am mildy surprised that people don't understand that establishing intent through written speech is easier than establishing intent by looking through the data of **one** solitary game. Because in the case of the latter ... you can't. Especially, since the witness report the transgression might be biased (or tilted). > The system you refer to is non-existing, I've seen players wishing all sorts of nonsense on fellow players and their families, with no consequence. > I've also seen others doing the same and being banned instantly after, this to me suggests what Riot does best, a haphazard piece of coding. Absense of proof doesn't mean proof of absense. I've reported many a Summoner for Hate Speech, and on occasion I got confirmation of punishment via the pop up. I don't really need to know what happens to my each and every Report, I am not that vidictive. They could however have a End Season Report Overview where you are presented with a short overview of how many reports you did, how effetive they were, which punishents they led up to, in percentages. > Feederbuster has never been in anything resembling a working condition, and never will.., which is where the religion part of player feedback comes into play. This is nothing new. Riot themselves know and have said that Feederbuster doesn't work properly. So most of us have simply left it in Limbo. > Why report anyone for intentionally playing to ruin games if you get 0 feedback on the person being punished (When it's as clear as daylight), I don't belive in deities either since there is no proof of any of them, ever having been on the planet, and that is what Riot is asking players to do.., put trust into something that they have a proven track record of not doing anything about, until countless games have been ruined. *When it's as clear as daylight* ... Permit me to take that with a grain of salt, because your average player doesn't distinguish between feeding (because you are not a good player, or you are having a bad day) and **Intentionally** feeding. > This is where it turns full circle (for me anyway), there is nothing that Riot has done in over 5 seasons, that leads be to believe Riot is working on anything, except to keep the status quo and generate re-sales of the same inventory some players already bought on one account or more. If someone is stupid enough, to get permabanned, make a new account and re-buy all of his stuff, and keep his attitude which could result to another permaban ... Then what can I say ... Let's blame that on Riot too.
Chrysies (EUW)
: IP / Mac / HWID will be tracked across multiple accounts, for those speciel people who get banned, then think it wasn't their fault and create a new troll account (And the few smurfs who do this for "fun"), this way you can actually tell the difference between a person having played 30 levels, and someone's who played 5 seasons on a main account + 30 levels on a troll account. Yes, some champions require lvl 6 to effectively gank unless you can play together with your laners (Hello solo-que), but it's a strawman argument to the point I made.., I think we both know that;) Taking my personal experience, trolls / intentional suiciders / afk'ers are on the rise (fast), I've had maybe 8 or 9 games today with half of them being destroyed by players from the above, in some games I've even gone to the extend of speeding up the loss due to the no surrender from players, purely playing to flamebait (Hello Hecarim farming for 22min straight with the odd suicide before running next to me in river, watching me fight and then running off to afk on the base plate). "Players" are idiots, does that excuse Riot from enforcing their own CoC for their own game?- or does it excuse them from treating their report system like a religion, asking players to belive in fiction?
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=0000000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T19:26:33.240+0000) > > IP / Mac / HWID will be tracked across multiple accounts, for those speciel people who get banned, then think it wasn't their fault and create a new troll account (And the few smurfs who do this for "fun"), this way you can actually tell the difference between a person having played 30 levels, and someone's who played 5 seasons on a main account + 30 levels on a troll account. For starters. you do know that IPs/Macs/HWID can be faked, right ? ... Second. Instead of this whole roundabout way for finding who makes what and what not, there's nothing really preventing Riot from marking any given client with a unique ID and track which accounts are played from said client. Further more. Punishments under 30 are harsher and faster, afaik. > Yes, some champions require lvl 6 to effectively gank unless you can play together with your laners (Hello solo-que), but it's a strawman argument to the point I made.., I think we both know that;) Is it though. We are talking here about punishing actions with diregard to the intent behind them, or at the very best a cursory "investigation". And since Solo queue makes up for the majority of the game you essentially condemn a few idiots because of some other idiots. {{summoner:31}} > Taking my personal experience, trolls / intentional suiciders / afk'ers are on the rise (fast), I've had maybe 8 or 9 games today with half of them being destroyed by players from the above, in some games I've even gone to the extend of speeding up the loss due to the no surrender from players, purely playing to flamebait (Hello Hecarim farming for 22min straight with the odd suicide before running next to me in river, watching me fight and then running off to afk on the base plate). Talking my personal experience I've not seen the rise of trolls/inters/AFKers/Ragequiter in the past few years. I have seen the rise of idiots though. An exponential rise of idiots. People that are stuck in a game style and can't adapt ending up appearing as Inters or Trolls. > "Players" are idiots, does that excuse Riot from enforcing their own CoC for their own game? It doesn't. It also doesn't excuse players from using Riot as a parenting system when they feel buthurt, which happens quite regularly apparently. >- or does it excuse them from treating their report system like a religion, asking players to belive in fiction? I think it's only the players that hold the Report System up as a religion. I've not seen Rioters holding up their system as a religion. In fact they themselves have admited that the portion of the IFS that tends to gamplay infractions (and to this scripters are included) is really not up to the standards they would like to and needs iteration. Believe in what fiction? That the system is effective against Chat infractions ? Or that the system still needs work on Trolls/Inters/AFKers and Ragequiters ? .... Cause all this is known for ages know, despite any efforts on Riots to improve the latter.
Chrysies (EUW)
: I **did** in fact say they could use any given games data, and correlate it with any given users IP / Mac / HWID to establish game play time, you can accurately determine if a player is in fact deliberately playing to lose a game. Using the above there is no more 'it was just a bad game' excuse, if a player did in fact run under an enemy tower @lvl 1 and died, or kept running 1v5.., or the infamous jungle who never says a word, but just afk farms and occasionally runs to a lane to watch laners fight and then die, before the jungler runs off to afk again. Is it far fetched to believe they intentionally leave trolls / inters alone?- I don't know, considering there's been more threads over the years than a person can count, with players running 50+ games of nonstop inting (as in proper inting 0/10+/1), and nothing happening to those players, I don't think it's far fetched. It's a self-sustaining system.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=00000002000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T18:38:32.423+0000) > > I **did** in fact say they could use any given games data, and correlate it with any given users IP / Mac / HWID to establish game play time, you can accurately determine if a player is in fact deliberately playing to lose a game. > > Using the above there is no more 'it was just a bad game' excuse, if a player did in fact run under an enemy tower @lvl 1 and died, or kept running 1v5.., or the infamous jungle who never says a word, but just afk farms and occasionally runs to a lane to watch laners fight and then die, before the jungler runs off to afk again. Can you ? ... Manually ? ... Or automatically ? ... Cause going 1v5 is sth an idiot does, not just an Inter or a Troll. AFK jungling is sth that many people believe for some Champions, so you will be actually punishing people that probably don't know better or enough along with the actual AFK junglers. Also. Why even bother with IP/Mac/HWID. Your game data is under your summoner name. What data you think the current system processes ? > Is it far fetched to believe they intentionally leave trolls / inters alone?- I don't know, considering there's been more threads over the years than a person can count, with players running 50+ games of nonstop inting (as in proper inting 0/10+/1), and nothing happening to those players, I don't think it's far fetched. It actually is. One of the reasons there's been more and more (there really haven't) threads for trolls is that there's fewer chat toxic behaviour posts. So trolls and Inters stand out more. > It's a self-sustaining system. It is ... Because players are idiots. Not because Riot is a profitmonger.
ryandub (EUW)
: Your calculations are wrong cause none of the players in your example/image would of been flagged. In fact none would of passed the first check to allow the subsequent ones. Anyways, I didn't present "the solution" I presented guidance on how a solution can be done.
> [{quoted}](name=ryandub,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T10:43:04.469+0000) > > Your calculations are wrong cause none of the players in your example/image would of been flagged. In fact none would of passed the first check to allow the subsequent ones. Anyways, I didn't present "the solution" I presented guidance on how a solution can be done. I dunno about that ... Pike comes pretty close ... The thing is ... How many games will you check ... How will you establish that those outliers are intentional versus just a bad game (unless we are under the impression that your average LoL player's performance is stable ... in which case I will have to ask myself whether I slipped into a parallel reality). If we take your system. A guy that had 24/20/1 = 1.25 and had enough outliers to trigger your system, would be considered a feeder and troll ... Whereas the simpler explanation of being an idiot that doesn't know when not to dive in would be discarded. Not mention I am finding interesting that the arbitrary limit under which someone is feeding is 19 ... Why not 15 ? ... Or 21 ? ...
Chrysies (EUW)
: They say it's difficult because Riot is a company, that focuses on revenue rather than customer experience (US companies have yet to discover, that the two aren't mutually exclusive). One way to maximize revenue is by re-sale (Boosts / champions / skins), in order to do that you need an easy system that can handle accounts automatically. So by not enforcing punishment toward players who literally ruin games deliberately but cause anger and frustration, there is a high degree of chance that the anger and frustration will be unleashed in chat, making it easy to punish the verbal rule breaking under the no-context argument. If they wanted to punish players who deliberately ruin games, all they had to do was use the data from games they have, correlate it with the data they have on a users IP / Mac / HWID to get the accurate game time for that specific user. From that you will in 99% of the cases be able to make an accurate judgement, if the player is deliberately ruining the game. All the proof you need currently, is the locked thread further down, add to that the countless threads that's been over the years, stating the exact same thing.. Why is a person allowed to ruin 50+ games with no action taken, despite the account being reported time and time again, often with a ticket to their so-called support staff. The answer is simple, because Riot is making money re-selling.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2019-04-30T13:57:23.629+0000) > > They say it's difficult because Riot is a company, that focuses on revenue rather than customer experience (US companies have yet to discover, that the two aren't mutually exclusive). > > One way to maximize revenue is by re-sale (Boosts / champions / skins), in order to do that you need an easy system that can handle accounts automatically. > So by not enforcing punishment toward players who literally ruin games deliberately but cause anger and frustration, there is a high degree of chance that the anger and frustration will be unleashed in chat, making it easy to punish the verbal rule breaking under the no-context argument. > > If they wanted to punish players who deliberately ruin games, all they had to do was use the data from games they have, correlate it with the data they have on a users IP / Mac / HWID to get the accurate game time for that specific user. > From that you will in 99% of the cases be able to make an accurate judgement, if the player is deliberately ruining the game. > > All the proof you need currently, is the locked thread further down, add to that the countless threads that's been over the years, stating the exact same thing.. > Why is a person allowed to ruin 50+ games with no action taken, despite the account being reported time and time again, often with a ticket to their so-called support staff. > > The answer is simple, because Riot is making money re-selling. I won't deny that Riot is always seeking to maximize profits. Any company with an online game will seek to do that. Any. Leaving trolls/inters deliberately ruining games, that can cause people to stop playing the game -thus losing revenue-, because of the suspision that this will increase sales at another place in the income chain ? That's ... rather far fetched ... And I've never encountered a disatisfied customer that came back for more. Unless he was a) an idiot or b) addicted. If it's the latter it could mean that that person needs some help. But think about this. You are telling us that a report from the system, or a ticket at the Support, is enough to establish **intent** ? Because that's what you need to establish beyond looking at that X game's stats/data to accuse someone of ***Intentional*** feeding or being a Troll.
: League has encountered a problem... Please reinstall
If administrator mode doesn't work, you might actually have to reinstall LoL.
Zaeg (EUW)
: you are saying its not your problem but you still litteraly commented like 5 times under this post. the fact that you said 'ill report you' and 'play better or ill report you' are the same shows that you are mentally not stable to continue to argue with me. thanks for your time
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qvvivMYo,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T23:58:35.293+0000) > > you are saying its not your problem but you still litteraly commented like 5 times under this post. the fact that you said 'ill report you' and 'play better or ill report you' are the same shows that you are mentally not stable to continue to argue with me. thanks for your time Both phrases are used in a threatening manner. Your point ?
ryandub (EUW)
: I really don't get why people say inting/feeding is not easy to detect -- its very easy to detect using basic statistics. An outlier is a data point that differs significantly from other observations. So look for them based on the average KDA of the team in the game that was played. Say for example you have 5 players with the following stats: 3/6/10 = 2.17 6/10/10 = 1.60 16/6/5 = 3.50 7/6/4 = 1.83 2/4/9 = 2.75 if(extreme_outlier_kda) // check their stats for outliers if (extreme_outlier_d) // e.g. > 19 in this case // feeder if (extreme_outlier_a) // e.g. < 2 in this case // troll if (outlier_d & outlier_a) // e.g. d > 10 & a < 5 // soft inting/trolling None of the players above would be flagged in this example by the way. But if they did, they get a warning that they were flagged by the system and banned for 3 hours. If they didn't do it intentionally, well their stats were so bad they could use the break. They do it a second time in the row... They are banned for a longer period of time (e.g., days). 3rd time in a row... Their account is suspended and they have to go through the re-training program again as if they just started their account.
'soft inting/trolling' ? ... O_o ... Who makes up these terms ? ... There is no such thing as 'soft inting/trolling'. As Yoda once said "You Int/Troll, or you don't". Also. Since when low Assists are a sign of Trolling. Why don't you take into account Kill Participation ? How to you account for someone purposely missing his abilities in the fight leading to his team losing fight after fight ?
ragudooru (EUNE)
: You're probably right, but I called it a glitch only for convenience's sake, as I saw people referring to it as glitch, but etc. around the web the most. I'm not sure if the claims were true, but some have said that, it "being a glitch, it was removed from the game".
> [{quoted}](name=ragudooru,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=PjYaxKZr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-30T08:58:21.796+0000) > > You're probably right, but I called it a glitch only for convenience's sake, as I saw people referring to it as glitch, but etc. around the web the most. I'm not sure if the claims were true, but some have said that, it "being a glitch, it was removed from the game". It's the same premise as Warwick's Q, Nocturnes' R, and any ability with a "point and click dash to target". If the target moves away at the right time they will follow. No matter where. {{summoner:31}}
ragudooru (EUNE)
: Old Akali global E as a feature
Isn't global traveling with E a conditional event rather than a glitch ?
Zaeg (EUW)
: lol how do you know i gave wukong a free kill? you havent seen that game at all now you are talking nonsense. 'im doing what vi is doing' was 5 minutes after i said that to wukong. what i ment with 'im doing what vi is doing' that is farming in the jungle while the team was in fight. well i wasnt strong enough to even participiate on that fight cuz i was low level it would simply be suicide
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qvvivMYo,comment-id=0000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-29T23:56:10.901+0000) > > lol how do you know i gave wukong a free kill? I don't, because that was not what I claimed or said. >you havent seen that game at all now you are talking nonsense. 'im doing what vi is doing' was 5 minutes after i said that to wukong. There's no time stamps on anything. So we can only take your word for it, and that atm doesn't amount to much unfortunately. >what i ment with 'im doing what vi is doing' that is farming in the jungle while the team was in fight. By the way the log goes, contextually, you were not replying to what you claim.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: > 1.If robots deliver justice better then humans then we need robots in courts .We need robots to judge is someone guilty for murder,rape,theft....Robots can not understand human emotions. Maybe in some other sector robots can do better job ,but when it comes to human behavior they are and always will be inferior >. So pay attention to subject and do not confuse things,please Context does matter.It is very hard to explain this to you,but i will try.Couple months ago i get 14 days ban for telling to teammate not to use %%% word ...I was teaching him not to use %%% word in chat...And I get 14 days ban because the exact same teammate reported me because he wasn't satisfy with my play.He did not report me for flame because I did not say any word in chat except teaching him not to use %%% because he could get baned... So me helping him was reason that robot baned me...And when i wrote it to riot support they did agree robot made mistake ,but my behavior in other games wasn't acceptable so ban stays...Can you see how robot understanding of context could newer come close to human understanding...It is ridiculous to say robot can understand context better then humans... 2.He probably was wrong about point score. 3.U tell me there was riot research how players behave in each elo, and then you say this: "So technically there is connection between some divisions and toxicity " which actually prove my point on subject... There is divisions with less toxicity which wee could call "elo paradise" based on player behavior and there is divisions with more toxicity which wee can call "elo hell"... "but it's neither a linear correlation like "the less elo, the higher the toxicity" nor is this connection a causation between skill and toxicty --- Well I would love to see some riot research on this subject so I could make my own opinion about this part of the subject...Simply because I do not believe you are honest when you talk about it. 4.And now about streamers.I am not kid ( i am 31 years old)So your assumption that I idolize streamers,and your desire to patronize me based on that, is disrespectful ...I occasionally watch videos about league on Youtube. I do agree that most of them only want to attract attention and more then often they exaggerate and make up things in order to do so.That doesn't change fact that there is also good educational videos about game from streamers on youtube... To undermine experience and observation from someone who play game on master,challenger level ,and to say his opinion and observations are nothing is just to arrogant . So we come to part Whom to trust.Well The fact that someone have a lot of data doesn't mean he is honest... What is motivation behind each party is important as much as their Knowledge of Data. So from my perception on the world I can tell main Goal of big company's is profit .And sometimes they hide flaws of their products,because it could bring profit down... On the other hand sometimes they admit their mistakes in order to gain trust of customers,and retain good reputation Each situation is different ,and there comes our personal reasonableness ...So will I trust in some streamer words or Riot research on certain subject depends on my personal experience and reasonableness...That does not mean I can't make mistake.It simple means I Do not blindly fallow any side!!!
Just an advice. Use either VoiP, or /w ( or /msg) and your friends summoner name, and /r after the first time, to whisper to each other and avoid the public chat.
Zaeg (EUW)
: beside calling someone bad. no i dont
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qvvivMYo,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T16:33:42.112+0000) > > beside calling someone bad. no i dont ... \* sigh \* ... I literally don't know where to start ... From the Negative Attitude ? ... the verbal abuse ? ... The fact that you even joked about Intentionally giving a kill to the opponent Wukong because "*im doing what vi is doing*" ? ... You really think that is the right atitude of someone that is playing competitive in a team game ? ... All in all, I'd say you took the last step on your own free will and plunged your account to the depths of the Permaban pit. :/
Zaeg (EUW)
: i did get a 14 days bann 1 year ago. and i accepted the bann and didnt try to send a ticket since it was completely my own mistake since i insulted people. but this.. not even an single insult beside calling someone bad
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qvvivMYo,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T16:02:25.382+0000) > > i did get a 14 days bann 1 year ago. and i accepted the bann and didnt try to send a ticket since it was completely my own mistake since i insulted people. but this.. not even an single insult beside calling someone bad Really ... You look at those Logs and see nothing wrong ? ...
Zaeg (EUW)
: lol... how can saying 'i will report you' be a threat? what kind of threat is that lmao. its the same as when someone is trying to break in your house and you yell 'iam going to call the police' that you go to the jail because you said you are going to call the police
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qvvivMYo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T16:08:04.339+0000) > > lol... how can saying 'i will report you' be a threat? what kind of threat is that lmao. its the same as when someone is trying to break in your house and you yell 'iam going to call the police' that you go to the jail because you said you are going to call the police But you are not in your house. You are in a place neither you or any of the players in the game own. Since you don't really need to tell someone you will report him, for years now 'Report calling' has been seeing as Verbal Abuse, as a threat of 'do as I say or else'.
Zaeg (EUW)
: no lol i didnt say idgaf because of losing. some of my teammates said 'maybe thats the reason you lost 6 times in a row cuz you are bad' and i replied 'idgaf'
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=00080000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T15:52:55.921+0000) > > no lol i didnt say idgaf because of losing. some of my teammates said 'maybe thats the reason you lost 6 times in a row cuz you are bad' and i replied 'idgaf' ... >Zaeg: idgaf >Zaeg: bout this game
Zaeg (EUW)
: the thing is even if you play bad without intention to play bad the guys will report you cuz you caused them the loss. i dont know how it is in diamond/platinum but in bronze/silver/gold it is. seriously even though i said 'ff 15' i kept on playing and trying to win and we lost. iam sure if we won that game i wouldnt get any report. and lol. even if i dont know that guy if someone insults my family cuz of a game i would talk back. iam sure everyone in this chat would do the exact same..
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T15:17:58.952+0000) > > the thing is even if you play bad without intention to play bad the guys will report you cuz you caused them the loss. i dont know how it is in diamond/platinum but in bronze/silver/gold it is. seriously even though i said 'ff 15' i kept on playing and trying to win and we lost. iam sure if we won that game i wouldnt get any report. and lol. even if i dont know that guy if someone insults my family cuz of a game i would talk back. iam sure everyone in this chat would do the exact same.. Ok ... this : > the thing is even if you play bad without intention to play bad the guys will report you cuz you caused them the loss. Doesn't mean it will lead to any kind of punishiment. I've played dozens if not hundreds of bad games over the years. I probably got reported for those by people that wanted to blame me for their loss. I've not received a single ban for those. Getting Reported isn't equivalent to receiving automagically a Punishment. And this : > seriously even though i said 'ff 15' i kept on playing and trying to win and we lost. ... while ... writing this : >Zaeg: idgaf >Zaeg: ff in 30 seconds >Zaeg: pls ff throughout the duration of the game indicates you were playing half-heartedly. But that not the issue. As it stands, the overall Game 3 log comes out a mild Negative Attitude. On it's own you might have been safe, **IF** you weren't a step awat from perma. If we also add the 2 other game logs into the mix, whose content we are unware of, all things point to that the last games you got reported at broke the camels back.
Zaeg (EUW)
: idgaf. it means i dont give a f. i means me so iam talking about myself. i dont insult anyone with it and i didnt say ff in 30 secs. we were 10 mins in the game already when i said ff, and lol how do you know i never say 'gj wp or gg'? this is one of the most negative games on my account and still in the end of the game i said gg
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=000800000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T15:21:19.697+0000) > > idgaf. it means i dont give a f. i means me so iam talking about myself. i dont insult anyone with it and i didnt say ff in 30 secs. we were 10 mins in the game already when i said ff, and lol how do you know i never say 'gj wp or gg'? this is one of the most negative games on my account and still in the end of the game i said gg "Idgaf" means you stopped really caring about whether you win or lose this game. Hence, Negative Attitude. I never said you insulted anyone (which would be Verbal Abuse). I wish you people understood that in Team games Morale matters, it's part of what helps you win or lose. :/ And you still avoiding to produce the other two Game Logs.
Zaeg (EUW)
: i dont even feel like the reason i got banned is because of toxicity im not going to lie. i more think the reason i got banned is cuz i played a couple of games bad. and you know how silver/gold players are. if you play bad they insult you and report you for verbal abuse and intentionally feeding and then riots automatic system does the job and bann you. because i was litteraly banned 20 seconds after i was done with a game which is one of the reasons i got banned. a lee sin insulting me and my whole family i say he is bad and doesnt know how the game works. and i get the bann. though if i could get another chance i sure would make use of it but yeahh.. the chance i will get that chance is 0,1% so i guess i gotta quit the game because of someone insulting my family and me trying to defend it. the worst of all.. after the game i even said to that guy 'have a nice day further and i hope you get better teammates next time'.
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T13:11:49.287+0000) > > i dont even feel like the reason i got banned is because of toxicity im not going to lie. i more think the reason i got banned is cuz i played a couple of games bad. and you know how silver/gold players are. if you play bad they insult you and report you for verbal abuse and intentionally feeding and then riots automatic system does the job and bann you. because i was litteraly banned 20 seconds after i was done with a game which is one of the reasons i got banned. a lee sin insulting me and my whole family i say he is bad and doesnt know how the game works. and i get the bann. though if i could get another chance i sure would make use of it but yeahh.. the chance i will get that chance is 0,1% so i guess i gotta quit the game because of someone insulting my family and me trying to defend it. the worst of all.. after the game i even said to that guy 'have a nice day further and i hope you get better teammates next time'. This : > a lee sin insulting me and my whole family i say he is bad and doesnt know how the game works Was completely unnecessary on your part. Especially since you were so close to permanban for previously consistent bad behaviour (a 14-day game is the last step before permanban). Also. Defending your family from being insulted ? From a guy you don't know even his face ? Over the internet ? In the course of a game that requires both of you to focus on the game and cooperate ? ... Really ? ... I think people nowadays are both easily insulted and easy to give out insult back and call it "defending" ... If that guy had the balls to insult my family **in my face**, IRL. Then I might resort to violence, or insult him back; depends on the mood really. But over a game ? Over the internet ? Through a mask ? ... Why bother ?? ... What will I gain ? ... Nothing. I wish people would stop using that excuse of "*I was defending my family/self*" to flame back or even respond. Because you don't have to defend your family/self from a random idiot, with whom your only contact is a pixelated facade for the duration of usually less than an hour. If you are bothered by him, then Mute him, Report him at the end of the game, take a deep breath and forget the game you played and move on to the next one. Finally. You don't get banned for playing bad. Else half the Lower Elo would be out of the game. You will only get banned (eventually) if you ***INTENTIONALLY*** play bad.
Zaeg (EUW)
: i never said riot is wrong. riot is absolutely right with their decisions with perma banning toxic people. well but that is for toxic people. and like you said if riot agrees with that the shown game is not a toxic game then why is it one of the reasons iam permanently banned? and i have been unactive for a month in the past year look at my match history you can see that i play alot lately. yknow its a fun game and all but sometimes the rules can be too strict.. i dont feel like i should have been permanently banned
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T12:09:47.287+0000) > > i never said riot is wrong. riot is absolutely right with their decisions with perma banning toxic people. well but that is for toxic people. and like you said if riot agrees with that the shown game is not a toxic game then why is it one of the reasons iam permanently banned? and i have been unactive for a month in the past year look at my match history you can see that i play alot lately. yknow its a fun game and all but sometimes the rules can be too strict.. i dont feel like i should have been permanently banned As long as you only base your defense only on that Game 3, you can't expect us to agree that you did not deserve a perma. Even your Game 3 opens up with defeatist point of view, a negative point of view. And then, in the course of the game, you keep being negative ("*idgaf*", asking, rather demanding ff in 30 secs). If you had not been in the last step of the punitive ladder, this Game Log would not even flinch your account towards punitive action. **BUT** having reached the proverbial full cup, even the slightest of drops can *runneth* that cup over. It doesn't really matter if that 14-day was a few months old or a year. The heat on your account will not get lowered much unless you are on your absolute best behaviour (and if you can't your absolute best, you need at least your most Neutral-est to avoid that last step) on each an every game. And absolute best means throwing a 'gj' here, a 'wp' there and probably a 'gg' and nothing else that could be considered negative attitude.
: are you sure? W might me good if you build full AP, but from what ive seen it doesnt seem to be very potent
> [{quoted}](name=PhoenixFire18,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kOj6Nb5c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-29T11:16:20.897+0000) > > are you sure? W might me good if you build full AP, but from what ive seen it doesnt seem to be very potent Have you read Tormented Shadow's description ?
Zaeg (EUW)
: how do i post pics on board? ill post it then
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T10:08:27.496+0000) > > how do i post pics on board? ill post it then I gues you can upload them on a site like imgur or TinyPic, and post the link here. Or post it like you did with game 3 ?
: Yea... Ik what you mean. It's my fault anyway for seeking some kind of quality here.
Quality in the EuW boards ? ... Can there really be such a thing ? As the saying goes ... Hope is the last to die. {{summoner:31}}
Zaeg (EUW)
: someone already asked. i felt like game 3 was very unneccesary and in game 1 and 2 i didnt insult too
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-29T09:34:49.254+0000) > > someone already asked. i felt like game 3 was very unneccesary and in game 1 and 2 i didnt insult too As the saying goes "*Pics or it didn't happen*" Whe you reply to another Summoner who tells you that not posting Games 1 and 2 makes it seem like you have to hide this (the emboldened part) : > [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-29T09:55:29.320+0000) > > well.. saying 'nunu ur ugly' is even worse than what i said this game nunu said iam inting and i said 'i have 1 more death than you.. does that mean you feed too?' thats litteraly all you can see as an insult. **and iam not hiding game 1 and 2 but i only wanted to share game 3 since even game 3 is a part of my perma bann** You seemingly contradict yourself.
Zaeg (EUW)
: perma bann for nothing..
> [{quoted}](name=Zaeg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b9EpMLP9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-29T09:07:04.932+0000) > > Game 3 > In-Game > Zaeg: if i lose this game imma leave this game > Zaeg: then it will be my 6th lose in a row > Zaeg: k > Zaeg: another game loss > Zaeg: ff 15 > Zaeg: imma delete this game > Zaeg: idgaf > Zaeg: bout this game > Zaeg: lol > Zaeg: that was miss/ > Zaeg: my q went through them > Zaeg: i swear > Zaeg: i touched him > Zaeg: with my %%%%ign q > Zaeg: \ > Zaeg: look at my match > Zaeg: history > Zaeg: iam jus ttiled this game thats why im bad > Zaeg: all of my other games i was carrying > Zaeg: ff in 30 seconds > Zaeg: yep > Zaeg: idc > Zaeg: 3vs1 > Zaeg: and couldnt kill a miss fortune > Zaeg: pls ff > Zaeg: what an noob champ > Zaeg: leblanc focusing me > Zaeg: the entire game > Zaeg: if i was inting > Zaeg: i would be 0/30 by now > Zaeg: the fun fact is > Zaeg: i have 1 more death than nunu > Zaeg: does this make him inting too? > Zaeg: gg > Post-Game > Zaeg: wdym i int > Zaeg: i have second most dmgin team > > soo... becoming a bit tilted in a game is a reason to get perma banned? i lost 6 matches in a row so i became tilted really fast.. but i havent insulted any of my teammates nor the ppl of the enemy team What happened to game 1 and 2 ?
: anyone that has ever had a good winrate, knows their teammates decline its because of the Overall mmr. this has been posted by many.. over and over and over, season after season. you kinda get how MMR works after u played game for 9 seasons haha. if u are waiting for a citation from riot.. good luck.. riot loved dynamic QUE and it was terrible. Riot pretended nobody knew anything about dynamic QUE and that it was actually great.. community told riot it was terrible.. and it took riot ages to admit it failed. thats league in a nutshell.
> [{quoted}](name=risingbronze3,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lm7IzH7G,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-29T04:05:40.895+0000) > > anyone that has ever had a good winrate, knows their teammates decline > its because of the Overall mmr. > this has been posted by many.. over and over and over, season after season. > you kinda get how MMR works after u played game for 9 seasons haha. This theory is news to me. What's this '*Overall mmr*' thingamajig ?
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >You don't "vote", you report; just like you reported in the "good old" Tribunal days. Your vote now has essentially been replaced by an impartial machine learning software that scans the Logs and makes decisions based on a predeterminent rule set that grows and/or changes as the software analyzes the inmput it gathers or it's given. everything the software does is based on player input, so you "vote", well its not instant like in the tribunal, but on the long run players are shaping the system
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yNciEAsL,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T05:15:06.569+0000) > > everything the software does is based on player input, so you "vote", well its not instant like in the tribunal, but on the long run players are shaping the system Shaping the system through personal opinion. You could call it 'vote', but it's the system gathering data (personal recommendations/opinions, a.k.a reports), processing them against some hard-set and soft-set rules and practically deciding what to keep and what to discard. Sometimes it can go with what the majority has thrown in, sometimes it will not. I shudder at the thought that everything that the system does is based on player input. Because at times I believe that player input should be thrown into a chest, under lock and key, and dropped into the heart of a black hole. {{summoner:31}}
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yea, i meant that it failed because it was slow, since you "vote" now too (well report, but its the same thing)
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yNciEAsL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-27T22:03:20.244+0000) > > yea, i meant that it failed because it was slow, since you "vote" now too (well report, but its the same thing) You don't "vote", you report; just like you reported in the "good old" Tribunal days. Your vote now has essentially been replaced by an impartial machine learning software that scans the Logs and makes decisions based on a predeterminent rule set that grows and/or changes as the software analyzes the inmput it gathers or it's given. Inting and Trolling are an entire category on it's own, since the data required to establish intent are quite larger than those needed to find a flamer/toxic person in Chat.
: so why did it happen in my case then?
Most likely a Bug. It's Riot's code we are talking about. Any gaming code for that matter can bug out. {{summoner:31}}
: I mean the word "cancel" alone makes it pretty obvious to me, implying he didn't finish his promos and he had games left to play but one dodge made him lose everything ofc only he can confirm or deny that but this shit happened to me before
The "cancel" on the title could imply that, but the text itself implies nothing of the sort. The text itself doesn't make clear if he had defeats or wins when he dodged and lost the promos because it was marked as a defeat.
: Riot don't care. They haven't for a long time. If they did players such as ocelote, Jensen, IWD, XWX, to name a few, would be permabanned. But instead, Riot realised how much money they can make off these players and thus allowed them to go pro. But let's pretend that never happened shall we? No, it's not unreasonable. Call me an asshole. Tell me I'm a bronze trash kid. But to tell me to end my life, to LITERALLY break the law. Yeah THAT is unreasonable. The fact there are people defending his actions is disgusting and a clear reason as to why this is the worst gaming community ever to exist. It's hardly a logical fallacy. You're just in too deep to back up and admit that the other person was clearly in the wrong. Aye, coz Riot actually implement these punishments right? The player who told me to kill myself hasn't been banned. Thus the most that would have happened was a Chat Restriction. Coz yano, Riot cares amirite? I already said I should probably pay more attention. But let's pretend that I should be told to kill myself over getting a drink aye? You can remove yourself now since I wont be replying anymore. You've shown more than once that you support the other players actions and that you think I should kill myself over making a perfectly acceptable ban.
> [{quoted}](name=KinneasGaming92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p8uiHVQ1,comment-id=0005000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-27T12:52:42.325+0000) > > Riot don't care. They haven't for a long time. If they did players such as ocelote, Jensen, IWD, XWX, to name a few, would be permabanned. But instead, Riot realised how much money they can make off these players and thus allowed them to go pro. But let's pretend that never happened shall we? Some of those names did change their conducts. You mean to say that that doesn't matter and they should remain away from the game ? ... They didn't get back their accounts though, if that's what you think. They were allowed to make new ones and start anew. > No, it's not unreasonable. Call me an asshole. Tell me I'm a bronze trash kid. But to tell me to end my life, to LITERALLY break the law. Yeah THAT is unreasonable. The fact there are people defending his actions is disgusting and a clear reason as to why this is the worst gaming community ever to exist. Again. For apparently the umptienth time. You are assuming I am defending the guy, when I am merely explaining what your action can trigger. > It's hardly a logical fallacy. You're just in too deep to back up and admit that the other person was clearly in the wrong. You don't seem to understand the simple difference between "defending someone" and "explaining the repercussion of one's action", so I guess I shouldn't be surprised here. > Aye, coz Riot actually implement these punishments right? The player who told me to kill myself hasn't been banned. Thus the most that would have happened was a Chat Restriction. Coz yano, Riot cares amirite? You reported him right ? ... What if the way that the system works require for him to exibit that kind, or similar, behaviour and get reported for it and what he exhibited to you was just a bad day gone worst because your action was the last drop ? ... Improbable ? Possible ... Impossble ? Nope. > I already said I should probably pay more attention. But let's pretend that I should be told to kill myself over getting a drink aye? No. But let's pretend like you are now that you did nothing wrong. > You can remove yourself now since I wont be replying anymore. You've shown more than once that you support the other players actions and that you think I should kill myself over making a perfectly acceptable ban. Again. You assume that, because it suits your side of the story and want complete absolution for your actions.
: I played in Season 1. And Riot actually took toxic behaviour seriously. But now they only care about their pro players. And the fact that several of them had received permabans on multiple accounts, lifetime bans from Riot events etc, and are now pro shows that Riot doesn't care about their players and only those who can make them the most money. I started playing again because a lot changed over the last 2 years. Lots of new items/item reworks, new champs, kit reworks etc I thought I'd try the game out again. Perhaps the community had matured over the last 2 years. How wrong I was. It sounds reasonable to be flamed for making a ban? Okay - I see you're part of the problem. I shouldn't have to dodge. I can ban whichever champion I see fit. I see fit to ban Kayle until she is nerfed. I went asking for trouble? That's like saying if a girl goes out wearing revealing clothes she deserves to be raped. Riot can start actually taking toxicity seriously like they used to. Handing out proper punishments instead of just a measly chat restriction. There's several things Riot could do, but if I told you what they were you'd try and find ways around them. So I wont bother. And no, there is no warning on banning a pre-selected champion.
> [{quoted}](name=KinneasGaming92,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=p8uiHVQ1,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-04-27T12:26:52.404+0000) > > I played in Season 1. And Riot actually took toxic behaviour seriously. But now they only care about their pro players. And the fact that several of them had received permabans on multiple accounts, lifetime bans from Riot events etc, and are now pro shows that Riot doesn't care about their players and only those who can make them the most money. If banning their pro player over misconduct means they are not serious about toxic behaviour, that a weird point of view. > I started playing again because a lot changed over the last 2 years. Lots of new items/item reworks, new champs, kit reworks etc I thought I'd try the game out again. **Perhaps the community had matured over the last 2 years**. How wrong I was. Thought no one ever about **that** on any PvP team oriented type of game. > It sounds reasonable to be flamed for making a ban? Okay - I see you're part of the problem. Is it unreasonable to assume that someone will react like an arsehole when I complete stranger deprives him of his right to play any Champion he wants ? > I shouldn't have to dodge. I can ban whichever champion I see fit. I see fit to ban Kayle until she is nerfed. Again. Your right ends where another person's start. > I went asking for trouble? That's like saying if a girl goes out wearing revealing clothes she deserves to be raped. What a logical fallacy to compare the way of dressing, which is a choice already made, with the depriving of **making** that choice in the first place. > Riot can start actually taking toxicity seriously like they used to. Handing out proper punishments instead of just a measly chat restriction. There's several things Riot could do, but if I told you what they were you'd try and find ways around them. So I wont bother. Punishments have an escalating nature, and some steps can potentially be skipped if the transgression is heavy enough. You know that, don't you ? > And no, there is no warning on banning a pre-selected champion. I think you should pay attention to Champion select a bit more and skip the too much snacks and drinks during it.
Show more

Aezander

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion