: Nerf kayle p
but she is just kogmaw or vayne but less of a hypercarry, isnt she? i don't know but don't teams with 2 adc's usually have better lategame damage which is why her lategame winrate is so high? i am probably wrong though, but thats how i explain her success her kit seems good but not op to me
: GJ riot, another rework startign to break the game
hey considered hotfix nerfs even, riot is aware of her and are monitoring her. they are doing a good job
Omega W0lf (EUNE)
: Yi needs a nerf
he is a melee hypercarry, think of him as a vayne/kogmaw. in longer games he can farm up and carry but if you play for earlygame and force plays you can get ahead of him. thing is, if you get ahead of him he usually can't change the course of the game by himself as all he does is damage. at that point you can stun him up and kill him. i think great counters, especially for longer games, would be jax or trynda. else early game like khazix can mess him up aswell.
mitsos19 (EUNE)
: if the problem is the dmg to towers then thats the easiest problem and it can be solved easily af...also 60% winrate in 10 games means that u have won 6/10 games..thats not something special to worry about and neeko isnt that hard to play even for someone who tries her
> [{quoted}](name=mitsos19,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r3QsEFPt,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-13T14:33:13.348+0000) > > if the problem is the dmg to towers then thats the easiest problem and it can be solved easily af...also 60% winrate in 10 games means that u have won 6/10 games..thats not something special to worry about and neeko isnt that hard to play even for someone who tries her yes that is true, but then someone else should be 4/10 to get an overall 50% winrate right? percentages like that dont work if you just look at one person at a time as it doesn't represent the matter good enough if you just have one sample. same if you'd throw a dice once you'd get one number but you know that if you throw it 1000 times every number had about the same occurance. if she has 60% winrate the variance is the same but everything is shifted towards a higher win percentage
: I want to use my riot points but i can't pls rito
riot is telling you to get a nice skin instead ;) boosts are probably not worth it unless you need the xp for ranked for a smurf
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: About champions
I don't think we have too much damage in the game currently (atleast early game). lategame conqueror was added so bruisers can destroy tanks in a 1v1 as they should, maybe they are too good at it at the moment though. besides that ad carries even got buffs with the phantom dancer that can block damage. as an ad carry you have to be very careful when you are actually attacking something, because once you are out of position leblanc just looks at you and you die, which again is fine because she is balanced around singletarget damage
ABOUT (EUW)
: Impressive SHACO BOX placements and jungle clears patch 9.5
clean, maybe the gromp box on the red side could be a bit more towards the bluebuff so that the path to the scuttler is shorter? i am not sure if that is more effective but i could imagine it is. then again the clear at 3:50 ish doesn't require you to have it setup like that pretty good boxes
Haze97 (EUW)
: I'm glad Riot does not listen to the boards.
no they won't buff darius, maybe you have to get better at the champion to unlock his potential so consider playing some games instead of insulting people on the forums. obviously most of us players don't know what is good and what is bad for league, but probably you aswell judging from the treads you opened on this page
: So when are tank stats actually getting buffed?
i remember a time where maokai/poppy would build 1 item and oneshot squishies with his basedamage. i think it's fine that you are not the one that just facetanks the whole team and also kills the squishies 1v3 or something like that, which was possible some time ago. late game you shouldn't be able to fight a bruiser/fighter as a tank which is why they added conqueror, as in lane you usually have better base damage. think of ornn, and he is probably the tank that deals most damage rn, you'd be surprised about his in lane damage. maokai can win trades with his heal and his cc that makes it hard to engage onto him & he has so much lockdown for your jungler. lategame tanks usually have utility in form of cc that can win teamfights (ornn ult, mao chain cc, malphite ult, etc) the problem in soloq is that you are usually uncoordinated as a team, and most players prefer to go for carry playstyles, which is why tanks are not that much played
: How is it hard to get to 5 stacks with Darius? Landing your E pretty much guarantees you 4 stacks (E -> AA -> W animation Cancel -> Q on slowed Champ). I mean that's his standard trade pattern and its disgustingly strong. So hitting your E gives you 4 stacks with the enemy still being CC'd and you only need to get off another single auto. That shouldn't be a problem in an all in when you use either Ghost or Phase Rush (for the MS buff and - more importantly - the slow restistance) combined with phage passive. You complain that you can't 1v1 a Jax after 20 minutes; but why would you? Jax is a late game duelist and Darius an early game lane bully with a good teamfight. If you try to 1v1 a split push champion with a more teamfight oriented champion, you surely will go down. However, Jax can't really teamfight due to the abundance of CC, where as Darius can pop off in teamfight if he gets a reset with his ult. Additionally Darius Q AoE and Noxian Might (fully stacked passive that applys all 5 stacks always) can be devastating in teamfight if you hit 3-5 members (which will need Ghost or phaserush). 1. Why would you give him attack speed? Darius main damage source is not his auto attacking. You mainly auto to apply your passive, black cleaver and conqueror stacks (although his base AD is super high and his AA's do hurt; what I'm saying is that your not a specifically auto attacking champ like Yi or Jax). You hit your spells to deal damage. Increasing his attack speed seems kind of random to me. 2. If you compare the armor stats of said three champs, you will realize that Darius actually has the highest armor in early and late of all three. Darius: 39 - 107 Olaf: 35 - 86 Udyr: 34 - 102 So I don't really see your point here. Furhtermore Olaf is a notorious EARLY game jungler with virtually no late game scaling at all. And Udyr is barely a champion if you dont get stupidly ahead (I think IWD is pretty much the only high elo player actually touching that champion). You also complain that he has no sustain, when in reality he does. His Q can heal you for up to 36% of your missing HP every 3 seconds (!!!!!) which is a disgusting amount. 3. I've never experienced trouble with Darius hitboxes tbh. Take into account that your champions hitbox is at his feet, not his center. Finally, I cant help but pointing out that you are a hardstuck Iron 2 player. So basically everyone on this Forum - all those monkeys - easily outrank you. So pretty much everyone on this Forum has a significantly better understanding of the game then you do. So maybe don't insult them for their perceived stupidity and rather think about the things you say twice.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IyaFtujj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-13T13:20:38.452+0000) > > How is it hard to get to 5 stacks with Darius? Landing your E pretty much guarantees you 4 stacks (E -> AA -> W animation Cancel -> Q on slowed Champ). I mean that's his standard trade pattern and its disgustingly strong. > So hitting your E gives you 4 stacks with the enemy still being CC'd and you only need to get off another single auto. That shouldn't be a problem in an all in when you use either Ghost or Phase Rush (for the MS buff and - more importantly - the slow restistance) combined with phage passive. > > You complain that you can't 1v1 a Jax after 20 minutes; but why would you? Jax is a late game duelist and Darius an early game lane bully with a good teamfight. If you try to 1v1 a split push champion with a more teamfight oriented champion, you surely will go down. However, Jax can't really teamfight due to the abundance of CC, where as Darius can pop off in teamfight if he gets a reset with his ult. Additionally Darius Q AoE and Noxian Might (fully stacked passive that applys all 5 stacks always) can be devastating in teamfight if you hit 3-5 members (which will need Ghost or phaserush). > > 1. Why would you give him attack speed? Darius main damage source is not his auto attacking. You mainly auto to apply your passive, black cleaver and conqueror stacks (although his base AD is super high and his AA's do hurt; what I'm saying is that your not a specifically auto attacking champ like Yi or Jax). You hit your spells to deal damage. Increasing his attack speed seems kind of random to me. > > 2. If you compare the armor stats of said three champs, you will realize that Darius actually has the highest armor in early and late of all three. > Darius: 39 - 107 > Olaf: 35 - 86 > Udyr: 34 - 102 > So I don't really see your point here. Furhtermore Olaf is a notorious EARLY game jungler with virtually no late game scaling at all. And Udyr is barely a champion if you dont get stupidly ahead (I think IWD is pretty much the only high elo player actually touching that champion). > You also complain that he has no sustain, when in reality he does. His Q can heal you for up to 36% of your missing HP every 3 seconds (!!!!!) which is a disgusting amount. > > 3. I've never experienced trouble with Darius hitboxes tbh. Take into account that your champions hitbox is at his feet, not his center. > > > Finally, I cant help but pointing out that you are a hardstuck Iron 2 player. So basically everyone on this Forum - all those monkeys - easily outrank you. So pretty much everyone on this Forum has a significantly better understanding of the game then you do. So maybe don't insult them for their perceived stupidity and rather think about the things you say twice. destruction 100 but you are right, darius is just fine
mitsos19 (EUNE)
: Neeko nerf
the problem is not her onhit damage to champions but the damage to structures. winrate has something to do with champion balance, it's fine if you have a ~60% winrate with champions you have 50-100+ games on but for people that play neeko for 10 games to have a winrate of almost 60% is absurd, she obviously fits into the meta very well and shuts down other champions. i don't know if she deserves a nerf only because of that ,or maybe a counter of her needs some buffs, but considering her getting constantly such results in many roles maybe she is the problem. Imo she needs a nerf to her towerdamage atleast
WolfX10 (EUNE)
: Is it just me or is Kayles late game worse then before the rework?
i think she is a lategame carry that doesnt have the benefit of vayne or kogmaw, range or stealth. she does have some utility with her ultimate and her heal but her damage isn't that crazy, especially since she can't autoattack while ulting.
Cranda (EUNE)
: Xerath & Nocturne
they might get one this year, riot stated they wanted to make skins for champions that didn't get one for a long time they were probably not that popular and might not have fit the skinthemes they were going for, even though project nocturne might be cool.. but then he has eternum which might be similar
BioDio (EUW)
: Add the old 3v3 map to custom
yea the old 3v3 map was sooo good, also the old dominion was great. I think riot could make and event where we'd play on the old maps of league of legends as some kind of omage or maybe even champion/ skin reveal (time travel maybe?). Another idea would be some kind of event where you could catch the lore of league, they'd take the old ingame maps and put them on the world map (the animated one) and you could play on those maps with the champs that were there. I'd love that
Rioter Comments
Vzxaw (EUW)
: Akali nerfs
i like that they are removing the tower invisibility stuff but she needs atleast some hp5 for that heal removal. she is way too squishy without it
Rioter Comments
Ban Pyke (EUW)
: All of the new odyssey skins in game + new game mode
: the new kayn skin
he is popular so it's fine. they also said they want to make skins fitting the character, and it seems that he fits the ''cool guy captain'' pretty good, we have seen only the teaser we don't know what they are quite all about
Aparation (EUW)
: Problem with Zoe is that the wrong parts of her kit are highlighted. If Riot put more emphasis on her damage sources other than her Q (her W and passive) then she would probably end up an interesting utility mage who has a lot of outplay potential and a high skillcap, but right now she's BLEHH HIT E AND Q AND THEY DIE pretty much. A huge waste of a really interesting kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Aparation,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JE7GNMyY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-10T16:48:28.418+0000) > > Problem with Zoe is that the wrong parts of her kit are highlighted. If Riot put more emphasis on her damage sources other than her Q (her W and passive) then she would probably end up an interesting utility mage who has a lot of outplay potential and a high skillcap, but right now she's BLEHH HIT E AND Q AND THEY DIE pretty much. A huge waste of a really interesting kit. you want to buff her w and passive so that she can miss her q and e but still autoattack you with the sheen passive, also everytime she gets a proc on her w she will do a ton of damage without hitting an ability. they tried to change that and i support it tbh to me zoe is similar to xerath but her abilities are easier to hit, so in my opinion her q and e should be harder to hit and then she'd be fine
: Kai'Sa should never have been allowed to exist.
i feel like you need to punish her before she gets to 3 items, like vayne for example she was meant to be a hypercarry and her earlygame is not that great tbh
: "Kat players haven't been playing Kat in general...
she is a champion that needs to get ahead, she is either stomping people or doing nothing. that's why i want to see her being changed. if she is even in a game she is worse than most other champions, why for example play kat over pyke? he is just allaround a better teamfight assassin UNLESS SHE IS FED.
: The truth about why Zoe failed
the champions you listed are, unlike garen, complicated to play as, so if you can't play it you will fail. most of them also had very high winrates at some point in competetive mostly, so they were nerfed and left in a state where you need some games played to get a grasp on how to play them zoe is alright in my opinion, she has clear weaknesses (squishy and immobile) and other poke champions have more consistent poke with more aoe, so she is fine
: DONT TOUCH HER
> [{quoted}](name=Pharcon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m8WOHUKa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-09T20:07:37.228+0000) > > DONT TOUCH HER touch her
: I don't know if riot can even balance kalista with the kit she already has. By design she was a "strange" champion.High skill cap and high impact in high elo.A buff or change is something i am waiting to see even if i will never play her .She used to fine ,for me as a low diamond player ...never had issues playing with or against till...riot nerfed her hard. She got many nerfs because of lcs and maybe the top 0.01 % (even in low diamond she never used to be that broken) but yes up there (d1+) was a problem with her for sure. Maybe give her 25 aa range back and her mana refund for an easier lane phase ?Riot is afraid to do any chance on her and i don't wonder why. She is complicated due to her passive . A strong rework would be the solution imo since her win rate is a joke and no one is really playing her anymore too .(one the lowest pick rate champions ).Riot just don't know how to make her viable ,all they know is work again and again on the same champions. A new passive would be the best way to fix her...Just make a new champion like you done with urgot ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯ or buff her and repeat the same story (100% banned in lcs /sometimes in d1+/and decent for rest ). Together with {{champion:427}} & {{champion:421}} :D
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m8WOHUKa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-09T20:03:15.919+0000) > > I don't know if riot can even balance kalista with the kit she already has. > > By design she was a "strange" champion.High skill cap and high impact in high elo.A buff or change is something i am waiting to see even if i will never play her .She used to fine ,for me as a low diamond player ...never had issues playing with or against till...riot nerfed her hard. > > She got many nerfs because of lcs and maybe the top 0.01 % (even in low diamond she never used to be that broken) but yes up there (d1+) was a problem with her for sure. > > Maybe give her 25 aa range back and her mana refund for an easier lane phase ?Riot is afraid to do any chance on her and i don't wonder why. > She is complicated due to her passive . > > A strong rework would be the solution imo since her win rate is a joke and no one is really playing her anymore too .(one the lowest pick rate champions ).Riot just don't know how to make her viable ,all they know is work again and again on the same champions. > > A new passive would be the best way to fix her...Just make a new champion like you done with urgot ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯ or buff her and repeat the same story (100% banned in lcs /sometimes in d1+/and decent in rest ladder). > > Together with {{champion:427}} & {{champion:421}} :D yea but removing her passive wouldn't make her kalista anymore, but i think you are right she needs a drastic change
: well zoe was pretty fu ckin boosted in plat and akali just heals to much (hard to poke her out of lane witqut losing all mana) well then again i play mana hungry champions, so that may be why (cassio and vik are to mana hungry early, so poking a healing akali is not worth) had pretty good succes with azir tho (azir against akali)
> [{quoted}](name=Saitoo Rush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9kQAhXTB,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-09-09T16:57:15.517+0000) > > well zoe was pretty fu ckin boosted in plat and akali just heals to much (hard to poke her out of lane witqut losing all mana) well then again i play mana hungry champions, so that may be why (cassio and vik are to mana hungry early, so poking a healing akali is not worth) had pretty good succes with azir tho (azir against akali) that might be because akali is a new champion and your opponent was not so good at her. akali can win any fight against squishies because of her r and w. the best counter to her is aoe and cc, lissandra for example. or a bruiser like irelia or garen
: Kalista Rework
you could also all-in on her passive and increase the jumping distance now that her range and damage got nerfed (make it so she has the same jumps as she used too..) her competetive viability because of her e on monsters are also a problem, i think too it should be capped (for example deal at most 1000 damage to monsters) but then add something to compensate that. Kalista does almost no damage lategame because of that 0.9 damage of her autos and i really don't want to see that anymore, it is a terrible passive, pretty much a bandagefix
: here's what riot could've done with aatrox (i know i'll stop crying about aatrox)
the new one is actually very cool thinking about it, he is basically a giant 'spacelimiter' whose abilities do a ton of damage if you hit someone. the old one was very boring designwise
Evidence (EUNE)
: yo
technically the more time you play the more skins you get and the more m7 you have so there is your time spent acknowledged
Evidence (EUNE)
: yo
this is already a free game
: fired ur crew !!!!!!
: fired ur crew !!!!!!
pretty sure a troll
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Yes, your points there are valid. my point being, there's alot of champs out there who do exactly what he does, just better.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cJYVT7Ro,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-09T14:20:15.397+0000) > > Yes, your points there are valid. my point being, there's alot of champs out there who do exactly what he does, just better. yea pretty much, i agree that his kit needs to be changed but there is a reason to pick him
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AiFted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cJYVT7Ro,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-09T12:52:36.940+0000) > > -He has 0 built in sustain, **0 built in tankiness, in comparison to other tanks. his e provides a passive 2,4,6,8,10 armor, which is laughable.** > read the ability, tool tip wasn't updated yet btw from the buff he got. basically autoattacks do u to 10 less damage + armor/mr ratio. (which is calculated after resistances apply. example: you have 50% damage reduction from armor alone, someone does an auto for 100 damage so you'd take 50, but your e makes it so you take 50 - (10 + ratio of ability). you could technically take 0 damage from autoattacks with enough resistances) > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ9eVifq4Dg&t=157s > > -absolutely **no damage**, EXTREMELY dependent on his team to output damage > he has % maxhealth and buffs your ap threats with 10% bonus truedamage, yes he is not made to put out damage alone, he buffs your team to a degree. he is a tank and not a juggernaut after all. compare him to nautilus and other cc bots. he beats any tank in a 1v1, pretty sure > > -The current core items for amumu is **rylai and liandry** > no. you even wrote you need to build tanky, are those tank items? that is not a good build. > > -Ad tanks get items that makes them both tanky AND output a nice amount of damage. > do you mean juggernauts? garen, darius etc? > > -An amumu with an ult up is scary. Take away the ult, he's not longer a threat. > yes, that's why he has it right? his ult can singlehandedly win a game, he even applies his passive on everyone that you ulted, so amumu ult into ziggs ult is almost a oneshot on most squishys > > -If you want to do significant damage, the burst FULL AP build takes care of it, but he becomes a total glass cannon. > just like most champions that do that. he is not an ap assassin, he is a tank and it seems that you play him more ap'ish than you should ;) > > also his q is amazing, that range of it is so long > > all in all i think you are right, he lacks a bit of 'stickyness' but he is so tanky that it would be scary giving him that. maybe glacial augment works on him if you feel you really need it? idk > in terms of damage he is great **for a tank**, he doesn't have a healing ability but his e is amazing against autoattack reliant comps. his problem is, that he is reliant on your team and on compositions, so he is not the best champion to onetrick I wasn't even talking about His jungle pressure. Yes, in theory, if you are ahead, you can get tanky enough to stay in fights, but he is extremely prone to harass from the enemy jungler. because His dueling ability is rock bottom, getting to the point of getting tanky enough to fight is not possible if the enemy jungler knows what he's doing. amumu will forever stay behind. It honestly feels like you're trolling with your answers. he is dependent on rylai and liandry to have any kind of damage because it energizes really well with his kit, and if you don't understand why, you probably need to look up a guide. (short version - rylai slow, makes it easier to stick to enemies, liandry, more damage the more you stay in the battle, hence why you need tankiness, and rylai procs liandry's unique passive) you can have 4 other tank items, besides those. btw they give 600 hp together. Juggernaughts need counters too, you know. And if you think he is tanky thanks to his e passive, what can you say to those ap mid laners who can burst down amumu in 2 seconds? what amumu has built in for them? other than 150 resistance point (if you build alot of mr) he can get from his items, or draven with his 1k auto attacks? you think his sad 10 damage reduction does anything? and you don't do damage if you're building *tank*. you do damage if you build liandry and rylai, but then you aren't nearly a tank.
> I wasn't even talking about His jungle pressure. Yes, in theory, if you are ahead, you can get tanky enough to stay in fights, > but he is extremely prone to harass from the enemy jungler. > because His dueling ability is rock bottom, > getting to the point of getting tanky enough to fight is not possible if the enemy jungler knows what he's doing. amumu will forever stay behind. > > It honestly feels like you're trolling with your answers. he is dependent on rylai and liandry to have any kind of damage because it energizes really well with his kit, and if you don't understand why, you probably need to look up a guide. > (short version - rylai slow, makes it easier to stick to enemies, liandry, more damage the more you stay in the battle, hence why you need tankiness, and rylai procs liandry's unique passive) > you can have 4 other tank items, besides those. > btw they give 600 hp together. > > Juggernaughts need counters too, you know. > > And if you think he is tanky thanks to his e passive, what can you say to those ap mid laners who can burst down amumu in 2 seconds? what amumu has built in for them? other than 150 resistance point (if you build alot of mr) he can get from his items, or draven with his 1k auto attacks? you think his sad 10 damage reduction does anything? > > and you don't do damage if you're building *tank*. you do damage if you build liandry and rylai, but then you aren't nearly a tank. maybe i wasnt clear enough last time or you didn't read what i wrote at all. in my opinion amumu is a **situational** tank with quite a bit of basedamage in his kit that enables your other teammates to do more damage. he buffs your mage's aoe abilities in teamfights. he is not great in compositions with a high amount of physical damage or against magecomps now... nice 600 hp but you deal dps instead of burst so you still die to anyone with higher dps because you are not tanky at all. amumu does a good amount of % max health just because of his kit, so he doesn't need to buy damageitems, his kit provides damage. So basically the longer you live in fights, the more ticks of his w you can deliver and therefore you do more damage. alright? so, if you have ninjatabis and ciderhulk with abysall mask you will do a lot of damage why taking little damage, against physical damage. dont blindpick him please you should not look to duell someone in a 1v1. amumu and a midlaner can blowup someone in that time he locks him down with q and r. (so basically not good in soloQ) You, as amumu, are supposed to soak up damage not deal it, unless you want that maokai, poppy meta where the tank is unkillable but can duell adc's which is awesome and truly great gameplay and i want to see it again really miss that. also juggernauts need counters, yes, but you really expect that a tank counters a juggernaut? conqueror and high damage from most of them, riven, darius, irelia, 'yasuo' demolishes you (i am sure you didn't think tanks counter juggernauts but that's how it looks like, and i agree that their class is very strong right now) so to recap, dont blindpick this champion and build him tanky. he is a nichepick not an allrounder
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why do some stats have multiple numbers after the decimal point?
there are some tooltips that show that too, which i found wierd aswell
Chaeor (EUW)
: please read this if you may
you really put an LS video to undermine your points and then complain that ornn and aatrox gor nerfed. LS talks about competetive only, he doesn't care about 99% of the playerbase playing the game. Ornn and aatrox both are still being played because they are so good in competetive due to their strenghts (ornn r and aatrox earlygame), and you have the audacity to compare those trashtier tanks to ornn, in terms of proplay, and ask for buffs? They just can't do what he can at all Also, you that pulled up the ls video, jax with essencereaver op? he is so squishy that he will just be blown up in competetive (as in ganked and towerdove by aatrox with his ult and a jungler etc.) I am so sure that if you would ask LS he would say he might be a situational pick into some tanks but he is not near godlike tier, even without that bad build of essence reaver now just leave that ls guy alone, he is not a good influence for most players k? he knows what he is talking about but he is talking about high master/ challanger/ competetive which has nothing to do with most viewers, but because he is funny and assertive people assume all he says applies to their ladder-experience. For example riven should be complete trash according to him but in soloq she is good in the right hands, etc etc. Most of the time in soloQ noone can play their champions 100% correctly, which he assumes the players do, which is why he recommends annie, so you realize how bad you play your macro i do agree with LS however that there should be more buffs ALSO you complain about wukong that he was overnerfed AND then proceed to complain about oneshot champions, give me a break
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: When will Amumu finally get a rework
-He has 0 built in sustain, **0 built in tankiness, in comparison to other tanks. his e provides a passive 2,4,6,8,10 armor, which is laughable.** read the ability, tool tip wasn't updated yet btw from the buff he got. basically autoattacks do u to 10 less damage + armor/mr ratio. (which is calculated after resistances apply. example: you have 50% damage reduction from armor alone, someone does an auto for 100 damage so you'd take 50, but your e makes it so you take 50 - (10 + ratio of ability). you could technically take 0 damage from autoattacks with enough resistances) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ9eVifq4Dg&t=157s -absolutely **no damage**, EXTREMELY dependent on his team to output damage he has % maxhealth and buffs your ap threats with 10% bonus truedamage, yes he is not made to put out damage alone, he buffs your team to a degree. he is a tank and not a juggernaut after all. compare him to nautilus and other cc bots. he beats any tank in a 1v1, pretty sure -The current core items for amumu is **rylai and liandry** no. you even wrote you need to build tanky, are those tank items? that is not a good build. -Ad tanks get items that makes them both tanky AND output a nice amount of damage. do you mean juggernauts? garen, darius etc? -An amumu with an ult up is scary. Take away the ult, he's not longer a threat. yes, that's why he has it right? his ult can singlehandedly win a game, he even applies his passive on everyone that you ulted, so amumu ult into ziggs ult is almost a oneshot on most squishys -If you want to do significant damage, the burst FULL AP build takes care of it, but he becomes a total glass cannon. just like most champions that do that. he is not an ap assassin, he is a tank and it seems that you play him more ap'ish than you should ;) also his q is amazing, that range of it is so long all in all i think you are right, he lacks a bit of 'stickyness' but he is so tanky that it would be scary giving him that. maybe glacial augment works on him if you feel you really need it? idk in terms of damage he is great **for a tank**, he doesn't have a healing ability but his e is amazing against autoattack reliant comps. his problem is, that he is reliant on your team and on compositions, so he is not the best champion to onetrick
Ëxemplar (EUW)
: Thank you for your feedback! What do you think is a reasonable amount of damage at 30-40 mins? I usually deal 35-40k.
> [{quoted}](name=Ëxemplar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hIntBbEl,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-09-09T11:21:33.806+0000) > > Thank you for your feedback! What do you think is a reasonable amount of damage at 30-40 mins? I usually deal 35-40k. yes karthus does, on average, the most damage out of any champion (because of his aoe etc). damage is not a good indicator as irelia does insane damage too, just only to one person, or winrate as akali for example has bad winrates but watch her being played by someone with 100 games on her
Ëxemplar (EUW)
: Karthus High Elo Viable?
there is a challanger player in korea that plays karthus only, people thought he was using scripts because he hit every q, so yea it totally is possible. there are tons of one trick rivens aswell, and she isn't the best champion either but they make it work in every meta if you are more experienced in the matchup you can win almost any lane and therefore games
nerospert (EUW)
: New skin
i personally like db more, don't like that elfish stuf they made with the new skin and the sound effects and animations are cool, however the animations of es talon are well made
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Why doesn't Talon works in jungle?
and you can check out his combos, there is a video on yt, particularly his ''flowercombo'' helps with bursting people
: So, What Is So Bad About Katarina Right Now?
i feel like she either snowballs really hard or is useless. she doesnt scale well compared to other assassins, but her earlygame is mediocre now that e was hit hard a few months ago
wolf jade (EUNE)
: yi
punish him earlygame or get something that can lock him down long enough to be bursted
: Amumu ability rework concept
-his damage is not that huge that it needs to be tuned down even if ahead -giving him more jumps is a bad idea (proplay, way too consistent), also way too much slows -up to 2 seconds charge time on his r is awful, that's almost nunu's ult but without slows or shields etc, even if it had that noone would use it for damage, amumu is usually just setting up your teammates to deal damage -his new e is too much -how does he clear the jungle? unless you want him to be a support or toplaner this kit won't work in the jungle
: "Choke the life from them." {{champion:143}} I'm not joking, she is super bully on top. Not sure if against all top lane champions, but against Darius will work.
> [{quoted}](name=Proud Weirdo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nkO4wkTQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-10T12:01:41.961+0000) > > "Choke the life from them." {{champion:143}} > I'm not joking, she is super bully on top. Not sure if against all top lane champions, but against Darius will work. one gank and she is so far behind, at that point he can facetank her
: Im bored (not only of the game tbh)
you mean nerf juggernauts (darius, garen etc)? i am all for it. I didn't see a nautilus, tank ammumu or another tank oneshotting anyone lately
: How to become better adc?
keep out of your opponents ability range, be confident in your ability to dodge skillshots, be agressive if you know you can be you have to autoattack the after all, despite what your team tells you: usually it is not worth ignoring the tank that dives you because he will delete you- your job is to kill the opponents carries but you won't be able to do that if you die right?, evaluate the damage your opponent has- never try to autoattack a syndra that has all her abilities up-> usually you will die, in lane your primary job is to farm HOWEVER the more confident you get the more agressive you should be as in using your mana and abilities if you can to damage your opponent, initiating is usually the supports job (unless you have an utility marksman like ashe) and last but not least learn to orbwalk in tutorial; it is pretty important for kiting
: Zoe and Iceborn Gauntlet.
you know what, scratch that nonsense if you want to play zoe the good way go full ad with hail of blades and just ult in and do those burst attacks. going full tank is boring
Druscari (EUW)
: Irelia Changes 8.15: Nerfs Again!
if you are at full stacks on her passive it is actually a massive buff until lategame where it gets even. I did a full calculation on that topic somewhere in the past of this forum Edit: even her Q damage got buffed since it applies onhit. basically at max stacks her passive does +12 damage more onhit as it used to (4->16), if you take off about 6-8 from the Q scaling nerf and add +3 from her base ad buff you will have to admit it is a buff !
Diablus X (EUW)
: They nerfed ADC's items (Stormrazor, Infinity edge, Essence Reaver)
adc's didn't come online until late in the game when it was already decided usually. I like that they are weaker lategame but stronger midgame
Show more

AiFted

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion