: Small indie company, i understand.
the technology just isnt there yet
: Have you tried turning it off and on again?
i think thats exactly what they are doint >while we finish the platform restart
: Graves cant have a cigar but riot games can have indie devs :)
: "The country will retain its full name but Czechia will become the official short " Wheres the name change, you %%%%ing spastic?
"Czechia will become the official short" <- right there
: Yo please for the love of god change "Czechia" to "Czech" or "Czech Republic" it's just wrong, Czechia isn't even a thing ....
they officialy changed their name in the english language to Czechia in 2016 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36048186 https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/725835/republic-of-czech-prague-czechia-change-of-name-Prague http://www.businessinsider.de/czech-republic-changes-name-to-czechia-2016-4?r=US&IR=T
: > [{quoted}](name=Alex3995,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pExKjlyL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T21:10:52.200+0000) > > but its the boards and the post is only 2 hours old. > have you tried making a support ticket? were i will get answer in 4 days ? no ty
: okay no one cares ........... same as riot
but its the boards and the post is only 2 hours old. have you tried making a support ticket?
: Depends what you play. For many mages, the new runes are awful, even more cookie cutter and worse than the old system. For example for my main Cass, before we could run any of the Keystones i.e. DFT, TLD or Stormraider ... now after the Aery nerf, it's only Phase Rush if you want optimal runes. Currently, the "runes reForced" give us less choice and flexibility than the old system.
imo its the same for supports. even tho almost all supports are now somewhat viable, they are way more restricted in terms of build and setup.
Smerk (EUW)
: summoner spells, there are 11 total in game, 9 for summoners rift, you need to get 8 of them with your W and use them. This is the hardest part of this mission
i wonder if item actives count. if i remeber corectly you can collect them too?
: ye and trynda ult
: > [{quoted}](name=marci010101,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p06oGZkV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-30T12:53:58.067+0000) > > Unfortunately it cannot be reverted by Player Support :/ Mehh too bad, such a cool ward skin to waste. Thanks for your quick response ^^.
i think they can actualy take away the orange essence and give you the ward. if they do it is a different question entirely
: Vi skin idea
im still waiting for this one tho https://drawcrowd.com/projects/mjezmtezltexltctmjq
: why no skins for illaoi?
i want a star guardian ilaoi.
: wtf is going on honestly??
my ping always 23ms. but this patch it randomly jumps to 700 for 5+sec. doesnt happen often like once or twice per game. maybe they have the same problem?
: Lee need it for R. Also usefull on ALL junglers
i would argue that lee needs it the least since he can just ward jump
AlZedd (EUW)
: Checking ping before playing
if you are on windowns: 1. start 2. open cmd. 3. type "ping 104.160.141.3" 4. press enter results: Pinging 104.160.141.3 with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=19ms TTL=55 Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=19ms TTL=55 Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=16ms TTL=55 Reply from 104.160.141.3: bytes=32 time=16ms TTL=55 Ping statistics for 104.160.141.3: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 16ms, Maximum = 19ms, Average = 17ms source: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4efy17/how_to_check_your_ping_without_getting_into_the/
: Can you login to PBE with your main acc ?
you get a new account if you enter pbe so you cant enter pbe with your main account just see it as a different server,
Bellbird (EUW)
: How can i get the emote of the kitten sticking out it's tongue?
: victorious graves chromes
you get one for each you get graves if you have gold in any of these an a chroma for each of the queues chroma1 for 5v5 flex chroma2 for 3v3 flex chroma3 for 5v5 solo
: Can we all agree AFK junglers are worse than flamers?
there are 2 types of junglers: the ganging once (these are the junglers you like) and the farming junglers like yi trynda udyr their primary goal is to make it to late game and than solo carry the game if you have the later type play safe and wait till your jungler is strong enought to help lanes. besides that there is the thing where ganging may be to risky when the jungler things there is nothing to gain from it when he know it will end in a double kill for the enemy laner its better to keep farming
POMA (EUW)
: the combo: e auto, reset with q, watch enemy walking away while you're charging W, never land second Q stack.
but the are slowed from you e and and even more slowed when you land your w
Aparation (EUW)
: you've oc'd your GPU and CPU, so I hope you have some serious %%%%ing cooling to sort that furnace out. About the fps drops, I'd just say make sure no other programs are running and make particle effects quality lower (maybe your card struggles with them, idk shit about nvidia sorry)
its the highest in the current line up. if i may add reasons for the fps drops: - overclock not stable - to much stuff running in the background (its only a quadcore without smt) - corrupted data (use repair tool) - maybe a bug in the nvidia driver (wait for update) - disable/enable vsync and movement prediction (it could be either of those)
masterADJ (EUW)
: I AM SO LONLLY I NEED A DOU PARTNER
: Give the old Xin back
try the following: {{item:1400}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3143}} the combo: e, auto, reset with q, w insteadly to bridge time between q's, ->proceed to roll your face on the keyboard he is much stronger than the old xin especialy with the new ult but he is different
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6hczVEa7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-27T21:13:29.271+0000) > > Then that one game is a case where they were intentionally feeding. People are supposed to get banned for that. > > But the keyword there is **intentional** i just hope my game wont get counted as intentional then
i have been playing since season 3 i had games where i went like 0/32/40 and im not banned. they dont hand out bans lightly. you get only banned if you run down mid into the turret repeatedly.
Djedo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alex3995,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zu5AgEe6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T09:16:38.745+0000) > > i know what true sight is. my point was, becouse &quot;themackattack&quot; mention sions q, as a way to reveal an enemy champion, i was surprised, since it didnt say anything about granting true sight. > that is why I was wondering if sions q breaks stealth/gives true sight. Sion's Q doesn't reveal her but does dmg, just like Kata's ult.
the difference being that kata can only activate her ult if enemys are nearby. sion can use his q whenever he wants. katrinas ult icon will lite up if stealthed champions are nearby and you will see what directions the daggers fly. thats why i added katarinas ult.
Djedo (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alex3995,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Zu5AgEe6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-23T21:49:23.863+0000) > > it doesnt say anything about true sight in the tool tip, does it reveal stelth (like akalis) if she gets hit? True sight basically reveals everything i think. Turrets have true sight, and whatever you do under an enemy turret you're visible. No matter if it's Shaco's Q, Twitch's Q ,Talon's ult or Akali's W
i know what true sight is. my point was, becouse "themackattack" mention sions q, as a way to reveal an enemy champion, i was surprised, since it didnt say anything about granting true sight. that is why I was wondering if sions q breaks stealth/gives true sight.
: what about sions Q?
it doesnt say anything about true sight in the tool tip, does it reveal stealth (like akalis) if she gets hit?
: Nope, pink ward doesnt reveal akali in her shroud. This is because there would be too much counterplay against her then. Lee sin can reveal her though.
for a more complete list: morganas ult tfs ult (the first cast) lee sins q caitlyns ult (if the cast before stealth begins) caitlyns traps thresh hook fizz ult lulus e (if cast before stealth begins) ilaois e kleds e nidalees passive (activated throught traps and speer) poppys ult steping on zyras plants gives zyra vision of stealthed champions sweeping lens and oracle alteration will give a red siluete of the champions. the champions will remain untargetable. also: katarinas ult will become castable if a stealthed champion is in range
: {{item:3157}} on {{champion:18}} , seems legit{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
yes i build on every champion as 3rd or 4th item. even zed or darius (and they dont have ap scaling). tristana can atleast use the ap.
: sometimes there are no creeps
nwhat i do is i get a zonhias. its good on any champion anyway. it has like a cooldown of 16 seconds or something and isnt that expensive
: does champs in rental still count for ranked?
depending on how they coded it, it may actualy count. if they only do something like: If(numberofchampions<=20) {setranked()=true; checkranked=false; } it could be enought to have 20 ranted champions at one point. after all that requirement is as old as ranked iteself. back then they may have not coded for the posibility of not permanet champions
Wukongz (EUNE)
: Feedback for the Honor Update
agree on the first 3 points. However its not exactly forced. (atleast not more than it is in overwatch). there is an arrow thingy in them bottom center that allows you to leave. For someone like me who wanted to honor someone but often forgot because i press "play again" to fast this isnt to bad.
Eveninn (EUW)
: I yet have to manage to kill anyone with just ult without being 2 levels (and usualyl soem items) ahead. You just need to have those people who can survive her ult jump onto her, she barely has a way to defend herself anyway.
she barely has a way to defend herself against ranged champions anyway* couse she can just push melee champions away with her e
Drakun LCS (EUNE)
: how do i unbind my "chat" key (ENTER)
https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/map-any-key-to-any-key-on-windows-xp-vista/ maybe like this?
: Wow! I'm only playing League from like 1 and a half year and I got Friendly - 150 Collaborative - 53 .___. Teamwork - 318 Honorable opponent - 186
how did you get negative honour?
: Psychologically terrifying Champions
not by apearence but by skill sets. for example thresh or blitz in botlane can change your enteire playstyle because of the hooks. or syndra in midlane
Oriyoki (EUW)
: Every champion can't do it, at least not by basically making attack animation disappear by 80%. There's no reason Yasuo would require all the mobility, sustain (shield), damage, etc while being able to animation cancel auto attacks by simply spamming Q as fast as he can.
i do this on every support i play. what are you talking about? ofcourse every chapion can animation cancel
: Must be a pretty big spill if it can reach from frankfurt to amsterdam.
it doesnt matter how far away you are if the server is flooded
: > [{quoted}](name=Swiftness Yasuo,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=aTJuELTf,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-18T16:20:01.166+0000) > > > > Tell me what u guys think , 250k Mastery Points on Yasuo. Nobody cares about mastery points. Elo?
https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Swiftness+Yasuo gold 4
Alex6998 (EUW)
: Beacuse its beter the legacy client. The new client is so bad. Only lag and notging more. The old client have a stile and everything. The new client have only lag.
have you tried enabling low spec mode?
Alex6998 (EUW)
: Can i back the old client in patch 7.12?
: Do we need another Item that gives Tenacity?
what about {{item:3170}} it has some tenecaty
: Battle bunny is horrendous, and what on earth would pool party riven be fighting with?
: Games Locked?
i have only blood moon locked. maybe just a visual bug?
: Aatrox Passiv disabled
your passive thing needs to be filled to the max you get a guardian angel effect around aatrox when its active
: Talon passive not dealing damage in ARAM?
3 spells need to hit and than you have to proc it with a basic attack. If you did than we can go in a custom and test it together
: as a Mundo main i will say that {{item:3165}} is not a problem. it is a full item, and healing reduction has a condition attached to it. {{item:3123}} is a problem. It is dirt cheap, can be rushed in lane to negate any powerspike mundo can hope for. and.... there is absolutely no condition save for intearacting with your target to trigger the healing reduction, it is bloody ridiculous. And lategame, when an ADC will have this item- mundo cannot rely on his ult to keep him alive as it is supposed to.
the difference is that {{item:3123}} is an item that you buy specificly to counter healing. and {{item:3165}} is an item that you just always buy. my point is that even with a condition morrelos offers to much.
: Dr. Mundo still has 46% win rate
my guess would be that {{item:3165}} is the problem. i mean almost every mage buys it first item. and it has healing reduction
Doomley (EUW)
: Flash is extremely overpowered summoner spell already (this is why it's in every game on every champion with very few exceptions). No need to add any more mechanics to it.
you got to amdit tho that it looks wired when you flash over a wall and die to melee atack. The very least it should made so that if you flash over the wall you are safe if you die within 0.1 seconds of flashing the cooldown is partialy refuded
Show more

Alex3995

Level 217 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion