: ? no. Look chess, checkers, go - no rng, and extremely complex.
and because checkers has no rng and is complex that means that TFT cannot be complex because it has rng?
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Its rng game... Nothing is fair and your tactics alone can get you only as far as 4th place if you dont have luck so why bosses should by any different. Winners will win more or losers will get a chance for comeback - fine.
Hansiman (EUW)
: It would be worse if it was unique for each skin, because that means numbers have to be changed **for every skin** when a change happens, rather than just one time. It increases point of failures, which is honestly bad programming.
I say it is worse because now not just people who own the skin have the problem, but ALL lux players have the problem. If properly programmed, you wouldn't need to distinguish between different skins, every lux object would inherit a fixed string for her ability message. since her e doesn't change depending on the skin
Smerk (EUW)
: Yes, exactly that. And that's why it's pointless to talk shit about skin, because it's not related. Post it in bug reports if you want.
Great. And thats why Im saying its even worse.
: except iron 1-4
they smurf too my friend
: i got that same skin from the same way and lost it due to a ban now the best thing i have is an epic skin which is pentakill kayle i want rito to give me a new good skin again cmon i opened a lot of chests all of them are trash preferably a luxie skin or annie or something but i wish i can get that skin again
honestly the chance of getting a ultimate skin from a chest is probably like 0.001% haha
PzyXo (EUW)
: Why you bought it ? Its not worth. You're giving your money to the worst company in existence.
i didnt buy it, i got it from a chest lol
Smerk (EUW)
: Why? It's perfectly reasonable to not combine those unrelated things
i thought you meant that this tooltip bug exists regardless of the skin?
: are these people smurfing?
Smerk (EUW)
: Skin and skill panel visual bug? Last time I checked they are not connected in any way
Tarolock (EUNE)
: imagine getting this skin for free from a chest and laugh at anyone who bought it on full price :D
Squallsy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Android 18 Love,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jAnkEwd2,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T09:10:55.097+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/7Y73DuL.jpgv since you dont enjoy the game, why do you play? are you a masochist?
Rioter Comments
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: because you enjoy the game and want to keep enjoying it? dunno why does anyone spend money on a hobby they enjoy
>because you enjoy the game https://i.imgur.com/7Y73DuL.jpgv
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: id imagine it's a great strategy to make you keep playing and eventually spend some money
{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} I will never spend money on this game lmao
Rioter Comments
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: you asked a question didn't you? next time don't ask questions if you don't want answers
I didnt ask any question idiot
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: He dealt 9 DMG cause only a few units survived lol
i dont get it
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: 25% over 5 seconds 5% per second
Yes thanks for repeating me
Rioter Comments
Timarius (EUW)
: no, they said that if you are 4, but the other 3 have A LOT MORE MMR THAN YOU, then you lose lp, and i suppose this is right, coz 4 is not even vronze medal
>coz 4 is not even vronze medal this isnt the olympics mate
Shamose (EUW)
: Got 4th in TFT lost LP.
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: TFT BUG
how does one manage to deal only 9 dmg lol >ALSO HOW THE %%%% DON'T I GET A 4 GOLD ELEMENTALIST AFTER SPENDING 40 %%%%ING GOLD ON REROLING??? are you stupid?
: Good pc cant even log into account
what am i even reading {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: FPS Drops since 9.13 Still Happening in 9.14
u installed new os, did u download drivers for gpu?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Put that 2 rabadon dragon claw morgana in the backline and watch his blitzcrank completely nuke his own team
Ok but dragon claw doesnt really protect you against AD damage
: Yeah thats the only possible way. Just don't put an assassin in a corner otherwise blitz will probably grab your next furthest target. Oh also it should say he grabs the furthest target when you hover over him. That's how i found out.
>Oh also it should say he grabs the furthest target when you hover over him. That's how i found out. oh... I guess I missed that. I think its best to put a tanky champion with thornmail in the corner, this way the enemy team kills themselves {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: Yes he grabs the furthest target. So if you place your marksman in the corner he will always be hooked. The way to counter blitz is to put a weaker unit into a corner or a tank into a corner. So that unit will.be hooked instead.
Ah thank you for the information. Riot should definitely include such important info in his tooltip.. But even if he does grab the furthest target, it still feels wrong.. The solution you gave isnt really a solution. Yes it works, but you are essentially just saying that to counter blitzcrank, you need to waste 1 slot... Well.... One smart thing you could do I guess is not put a weak champion in the corner, but a really tanky champion, that you WANT to be grabbed. That would make sense to me.
Rioter Comments
: All I see is "mimimi I can't win, everyone else is better, change the game to make me win easily" Of course Draven is stong af - hence why you only get him late in the game... geez
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Level 3 Draven? lol that is just unbeatable, first time I see it. Didn't even know it is possible. Eitherway assassing are super broken early but they usually lose in late because it is too easy to put the main carry into corner, and stack the frontline in front of him. Unless the assassins oneshot frontline that player will win because the 2+ items carry will delete assasins one by one especially because of space-block - half your assassins was not able to attack at all. But I think that in the end what decided the game was item difference - he had 3 items on his main carry where you had items scattered amongs multiple champions and basically all the items you got were bad for the assassin teamcomp. Maybe if you had 3 good items on Zed it could make a difference. Or replacing Lissandra with Shen to get Ninja bonus. You could have probably won it if you positioned your units in a way that Kennen, Brand and Lissandra are next to enemy units and assassins are in opposite corner. That way the golem gets summoned in front of them and hopefully would drag enemy Draven aggro. Your assassins would jump on enemy frontline (which is not what you would normally want) but tanks in TFT aren't as beefy as in SR so those assassins might be able to delete them fast enough. But it probably wasn't winnable from start.
Yes i think having the golem there first would have helped a lot. But you are also right saying that this Draven was just pushed into his corner and unreachable. I was kinda hoping that my assassins would somehow still jump to draven and attack him, but I guess that is just not possible
Rioter Comments
: like afking inting trolling (stuff that ruins games) or typing things that are **actually harmful and offensive**. If you think saying GG EZ is really offensive then I think you got some growing up to do
I think saying GG is actually harmful and offensive
: a lot of people say it regardless of the outcome of the game. Like, it could be a super close clutch game lasting 60 mins and someone could say gg ez, be it on the winning or losing team. means nothing. There are far worse things to be considering where player behavior is concerned
>There are far worse things to be considering where player behavior is concerned Like what
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What I hate about TFT
you know what i hate about it? that its 100% rng. 2 games ago i am first, now this game i am last. it makes no sense
: TFT
but its great for making a simple level bot thanks riot
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Does Riot actually know what they are doing?
Leaving this thread now. I said all I wanted to say.
: Mind sharing that "proof" then ?
Yes I would mind actually. I have nothing to prove to you. I know its true myself and thats enough for me. I get nothing from you saying "Oh he was right all along".
: Riot has very clearly stated that they were very against the concept of a prisoner island You are not matched with more toxic players than before, there might be psychological reasons why you notice or remember them more now than before but nothing has changed with how you get matchmade after getting punished
Riot states a lot of things, but they are lying. I already have proof that they are. You cannot believe anything they say on this forum. And this thread isnt meant to hear the truth from them. This thread just exists to tell Riot what they need to do, and that is seek professional help.
: Has there ever been a point where you, Android 18 Love, have considered that you being unable to control your behavior in chat isn't riot's problem? Also: "The real punishment here is that I am now put together with a lot of flamers and inters" - this is bullshit. There is no prisoner's island anymore, you don't get matched with other badly behaving players just because you got punished.
You clearly havent read what I said and now try to somehow win the argument my mocking with the most ridiculous way. What a pathetic attempt. Go back to kindergarden, child, you dont belong here. >There is no prisoner's island anymore So its just a coincidence that now that Im chat restricted, I have a lot more flamers/afk/inters? Is that what you are saying?
Show more

Android 18 Love

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion