Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Friends list should stop showing people that are on the Chat App
Omg yes, every time I open my friends list, having like 15 friends online, only to find out they are not even online.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 26
Top: {{champion:23}} He is so hard to deal with omg, his stupid ultimate is so annoying. Mid: {{champion:127}} Idk why but I always struggle against lissandra, her stupid stun q.q. Bot: {{champion:222}} She deals so much damage, and her stupid root. Jungle: {{champion:5}} His ganks q.q so much damage and cc. Support: {{champion:53}} One grab and your dead.
: Game: Give each specific botlane a fitting name!
{{champion:412}} {{champion:222}} = Your not winning
Alaxir (EUNE)
: What if with her passive, Firu, she slew 2 dragon before the 25 minions? This is unlikely, but still possible. Mayby the passive could interfere with the new elemental dragon, and mayby even the Elder Dragon. I don't like the lore. Why would Noxus kill the Village. And why would Darius, Kat and Leblanc do it? Why not just send soldiers?
lmao good question, i just thought of 3 evil people and put them there, also no you have to slay the dragons afterwards.
: Nira is my nickname, lol. Because I am curious, how did you come up with that? In Hebrew it means "plowed field" :P (Yea, I've been the butt of a joke several times because of that) Cool champion concepts :)
> [{quoted}](name=MorganKaines,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=B5m8NpLr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-10T06:49:16.521+0000) > > Nira is my nickname, lol. > > Because I am curious, how did you come up with that? > In Hebrew it means "plowed field" :P (Yea, I've been the butt of a joke several times because of that) > > Cool champion concepts :) Lol I just thought of it randomly, I did not know that lol.
Rioter Comments
: I'm dying a bit on the inside everytime somebody calls Kindred "Him" or "her"
I keep forgetting q.q ok there I changed it :D
GawnMower (EUW)
: Take you main and give him a buff....
{{champion:203}} Their ultimate only heals ally champions :D
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 23
{{champion:79}} No one ever uses him, I wish they could buff his q its hard to hit people with. {{champion:44}} This guy is too boring to play, hardly anyone plays him. {{champion:28}} She needs a rework, shes just not very good.

AngryWaffle123

Level 98 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion