ShadWooo (EUNE)
: There is maybe too much rng right now and I understand why players comment on that. But comparing TFT to slot machines? That is downvote from me.
it is gambling, only for now we're not spending real money in it.
: are we playing different games? In which world is renekton bad right now? He is the solo best abuser of spear of shojin and the single best early game toplaner. Spear Shojin even makes him viable lategame. And help with the Morde matchup???? Dude he is Mordekaisers strongest hard counter allready there is no need to help Renekton with the Morde matchup
that man is on some seriously strong drugs, Lmao help with morde matchup, I shudder to imagine just how bad one must be to lose a lane to mordekaiser. Old morde was a stronger character in lane than this joke. The only thing that improved about morde is his looks. He's weak af, especially early, but that actually means that competent laners won't let morde to even scale. Morde is a trash can, instead of being a monster that he was supposed to be.
253IQ (EUW)
: revert to the release of Kayn. Best patch ever
ah, the good times. Aye, I agree.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Animu4Life,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NFjUmPVV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-05T19:36:56.840+0000) > > So, the new game mode is completely rng based I answer to this only. I won't bother with the rest because you start your argument with an incorrect statement. Even though TFT has RNG, it isn't **exclusively** about RNG. Maybe the Top 1 gets decided because of RNG, but there's a lot of decision making involved in the game. Even if you're dealt bad items and bad champions, you can still end up in the top 4. Once they fine tune how item drops work, the game will feel less luck based.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NFjUmPVV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T20:12:22.667+0000) > > I answer to this only. I won't bother with the rest because you start your argument with an incorrect statement. > Even though TFT has RNG, it isn't **exclusively** about RNG. Maybe the Top 1 gets decided because of RNG, but there's a lot of decision making involved in the game. Even if you're dealt bad items and bad champions, you can still end up in the top 4. > > Once they fine tune how item drops work, the game will feel less luck based. That's the thing top 4 at best, because top 3 is the ones who got lucky, got their 3 stars, got the comps going and items. While the rest are just getting dumpstered because the RNG didn't smile to them as much as those top 3. No matter what they do. The only decision that means something that you can do really is champion placement. And sorry, that doesn't qualify as a lot. I've gotten the good RNG multiple times and Dumpstered people, and I felt BAD for that. Because i knew I DID NOTHING, i was just luckier than them. There was no skill or anything i did that made me better. I just had better items and more 3 star champs than them. That's not fair. That's not balanced. That's not fun. It is stupid. And to be honest item rng isn't the biggest issue, the champions rng is.
: Every champion that builds full damage would get melted by a mage. Mages are just op. He can still one shot someone like a trynd could. Just trynd has his r and jax has his defense stat buff and hard cc.
tanks are op. Like nasus lategame or chogath, or volibear, or urgot....i can list them all but you get the point. Tank meta is still here.(and stronger cause IE no longer does true damage)
: aleast that tryndamere can literally one shot enermy adc or mid laner when he have advantage in game but jax can`t
u serious? I have several jax builds that are made for oneshotting specifically, and they still work, even with new runes. If you build Jax like Glass cannon with Duskblade and all the assassin goodness, he will oneshot
VorenDier (EUNE)
: Dude trust me jax is the only champ that is not overpowered and hated by all like AAtrox, Irelia and Akali don't tell them to reword they will ruin it.
Agreed, papa Jax must remain untainted. Skilled players will be able to carry with him, he's similar to udyr in that regard, though not as bs imo, and easier to pick up.
: Can we buff jax for a bit or maybe rework jax ?
I never used guinsos on jax so idk, he's fine, he was a solid champ and still is. Simple, yet functional. I know him in and out, was maining him until stopped playing ranked and swithed to arams only. If you're bad, you're gonna do bad with jax, but if you're good or at least decent. You'll be fine. Though top lane is not a place for jax, most top laners will destroy him, so jax is currently just a jungle pick, a solid one as well. My fav part about him is that you can build him in so many ways, he's very flexible. He doesn't need guinsos to do damage, imo triforce+gunblade(or bk+brk vs high hp team) is more than enough for damage. Just don't cancel your aa's and you'll be doing a stupid amount of damage with just a few items, while remaining very tanky. Also, I've come to love aby mask on jax lately, since it gives mr, hp, cdr and boosts your magic damage.
ShadowDaddy (EUNE)
: TFT is a mess
the fact that this slot-machine is gonna get a ranked ladder. If this stays rng like this, it's gonna die. Plain and simple, even the people who love the mode right now, will grow tired of rng based nature of this cringefest of a game mode. Tactics, strategy, meaningful decisions are non-existent in this. I't about RNG, about those spins. Whether you will be able to get the stuff you need, or not. This has potential, BUT not with rng in it. AI needs improvements, Riot's weakest part(looking at you BOTS), Targeting like mentioned before, RNG need to be either removed ENTIRELY or severely reworked and rebalanced so it doesn't fu*k up anyone anymore. Currently there is no way to express yourself in this game mode other than spamming emotes. There is no skill floor or ceiling, there is no room for skill at all.
: For The Love of All Don't replace Lee Sin's Voice with This Abomination
dafuq is this? This doesn't sound like Lee at all. Lee Sin is supposed to be a monk not a hothead soldier. Lee Sin's voice has to be calm, in control, he's a monk ffs, not a constipated lieutenant. And why the hell he has a Russian'ish accent all of a sudden? Hollywood Russian accent to be specific.(0:08) Whoever VA'd this is terrible at his job.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: A competent jungler will prevent that OP.
Aye, but getting a competent jungler is like hitting a jackpot unless he's duo with you.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Mordekaiser balance
morde is a pushover in lane, simple as that, his early game when he doesn't have any items is a nightmare for morde, since he does no damage and gets outdamaged by literally anyone. At least in top lane, not sure about morde jungle E: in addition him doing almost no damage early, his abilities take too long to go off, so it's too easy to dodge, and the only way to get hit by them is either walk into them or just not notice them(for instance in a tf)
: she has a huge ass ring. increasing her size would increase the rings size too, which i don't think they want to do since it can lead to problems with her skillshots.
I'd be fine if they would increase only her size, or mby just her booty{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
The start (EUW)
: Can't change masteries in champ select
for me restarting the client fixed it, but i still get this sometimes. I think it's tied up with the same bug where sometimes you don't have your emotes in game.(empty wheel, not even thumbs up)
Rioter Comments
: Augments unavailable
I had that same thing couple hours ago. Closed client and went to do my stuff. Came back, now I can't even play the game. I press the play button and nothing except the sound effect happens. In Collection tab there is only Champions, Runes, spells and item tabs.... As much as I love the gamemode this had to go into PBE first. I mean seriously wtf is this sh!t? This has to be the buggiest release in League I can remember.
: [CLIENT] AUGMENTS won't load out of Champ Select and doesn't save at all!
Same problem.. Also did a repair and nothin.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
radetari (EUNE)
: I actually like his voice but sometimes it sounds a bit off i mean i always get chills when he says "Pray fool. U face a Darkin" Or "U think u can kill me? Behold immortality" But at the end of the day I think you will be more disappointed with Akali rework than Aatrox rework Nunu rework will be the best
I'm still waiting for Morde rework..
Shädäm (EUNE)
: Let's not forget that its a rework. A complete renovation There is no problem with his voice being different. And every time I hear the word "hashinsin" and "right" in the same sentance I already know that is a pile of bullshit. Just remember Galio, his tone and mentality was totally changed, he was made into a funny character from a serious one, but they still did good. And Swain. He sounded like some crippled scarecrow with his old voice, but now he is actually badass and edgy. You cant say that Riot only messes up. They did mess up a lot of things, but thats because they listen and try to satisfy whining pro players like hashinsin.
In Galio's case it was a positive change and Swain was just made the way he was supposed to be, but here... he is joking too much, when he's the god of war and not the god of shitty standup. Btw I love his walk animation and in-combat stance, that shit is on point. And i don't give a shit if people call him riven2 cause it's much better than the stuff we have right now. Don't forget that EVEN hashinshin can sometimes be right. it's a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance, but hey this time it's actually the time when it is that "1" and not the other 999,999. Riot messes up cause they listen to wrong people, remember how they did with the Illaoi skin, how they put up a poll, that's what they should do when they rework a champ. So that it's the entire playerbase who get to choose not some "chosen few" who are desperate for attention. And it's not the voice being different, it's the lines and shitty voice acting. I can get past the accent if it would sound good, but it doesn't. It sounds like the person is trying to imitate the accent, but isn't quite capable of doing so. It's bad, end of the line.
: There's a line I love where he sound like he's cursing in russian lol, also the line "I'm not your enemy, I am THE enemy". Other than that the accent tilts me
Those 2 and the ones where he was dissing the mastery flashing. :) that was nice.
: Are basing this solely on his interactions? Because if you listen to the rest of voice lines that bluster and arrogance seems more like front he puts on in front of people. His long move quotes are really introspective and solemn. Also, the accent sounds more Mideastern, which makes seeing as he's supposedly from Shurima. All in all, I think you're overreacting.
too many very autistic jokes... that aren't even funny and honestly are depressing to listen to. It's not that difficult to make at least an OK joke. And he's not from shurima remember? Darkin's didn't come from shurima at all. They came from another world. Rhaast sounds perfect, but new Aatrox....it's too bad. If they cut out all the jokes, except the ones where he joked about mastery flashing those were fitting and actually not bad, then I'm willing to deal with that lazy VA. Aatrox isn't supposed to be comedian.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: personally i favor cold over hot simply due to how each one is solved. Too cold? wear an extra layer. Still not enough? wear even more or thicker. Is it too hot? wear lighter but that's pretty much it. No matter how little or light one wear it never actually solves the hear problem, even worse if it's humid outside. Again that's just my take on things. Regarding aram i never defended the ook or said that it's superior in any way. Only a fool would think that the aram map is at its full potential in its winter look, butchers bridge shows how much potential it has. Now imagine that kind of quality but winter themed. I honestly would be hyped
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GrjvI3kO,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-02T20:43:16.715+0000) > > personally i favor cold over hot simply due to how each one is solved. Too cold? wear an extra layer. Still not enough? wear even more or thicker. > Is it too hot? wear lighter but that's pretty much it. > No matter how little or light one wear it never actually solves the hear problem, even worse if it's humid outside. > Again that's just my take on things. > > Regarding aram i never defended the ook or said that it's superior in any way. Only a fool would think that the aram map is at its full potential in its winter look, butchers bridge shows how much potential it has. Now imagine that kind of quality but winter themed. I honestly would be hyped Well in regards to cold since I'm quite cold-blooded extra layers won't really help much to me. While if it's hot I'll just drink something cold and wear lighter clothes and i'm good. But they just returned the old aram map. the one that looks.... well outdated af. But yeah I getchu homie, I would be hyped as well if they would make it look as detailed as buthcher's bridge.
Rioter Comments
Zee Zone (EUW)
: have lived in +40C to -30C for many years respectively and from my humble experience there is no "depressing" weather rather any weather becomes depressing when it becomes he norm over an extended period of time. The 1st few months of snow are refreshing, exciting and even fun but extend that for 6 months and you will find yourself sick from seing the color white everywhere. The same goes for extreme heat. hot summer days on the beach are sth to look forward to, however an full year of heat and sweat gets depressing really quickly to intolerable levels.
> [{quoted}](name=Zee Zone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GrjvI3kO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-01T07:27:19.600+0000) > > have lived in +40C to -30C for many years respectively and from my humble experience there is no "depressing" weather rather any weather becomes depressing when it becomes he norm over an extended period of time. > The 1st few months of snow are refreshing, exciting and even fun but extend that for 6 months and you will find yourself sick from seing the color white everywhere. > The same goes for extreme heat. hot summer days on the beach are sth to look forward to, however an full year of heat and sweat gets depressing really quickly to intolerable levels. Where I live it's +30c to +40c at summer, like currently, and -20c to -40c at winter. The point is. Howling abyss is first of all a map with no details, the new Bilgewater aram is far better. Howling abyss feels like very early pre-alpha testing zone. And after a couple games there it gets boring. And heat is nothing to be depressed about. If you find sweating depressing then you must hate sex as well, since you sweat alot in it's process. Heat ain't an issue, drink a beer or cola with ice, and it's good. But in cold. You freeze, then you'll sit in a warm room for 20 minutes while drinking a hot tea or coffee just trying to warm up. I'm kind of cold blooded with a pretty thick blood(to the point where I don't really bleed) so cold is something i hate pretty much. But I do get your point. Anyhow the depression part is personal thing, but the fact that new aram is superior to old one is out of discussion, this post was made so that riot pays attention and leaves the Bilgewater aram as base aram.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GrjvI3kO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-01T08:29:04.138+0000) > > Selectable announcers have been already hinted at. Honestly, I don't understand why it's not an option already.... It's not at the point where it should be hinted at. It's at the point: why isn't it still in the game?
: I'm confused. Title says you hope the new ARAM is not replacing the old one and then your post says the opposite. Which is it?
> [{quoted}](name=AttackRabbit,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GrjvI3kO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-01T11:39:47.038+0000) > > I'm confused. Title says you hope the new ARAM is not replacing the old one and then your post says the opposite. Which is it? typo miss, my bad, I want the new one to be permanent aram. And preferably never see the Howling abyss again. Sadly I can't edit the title.
Rioter Comments
: I'm not an expert but I think Rengar is not supposed to do this, right?
it's not just rengar with who this happens. I've seen similar stuff happen to jax, yi, and a bunch of others. My guess is that she flashed AFTER you right-clicked her. so for your aa she was there. That's the spaghetti coding of rito.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Have you considered that they were just going easy on u cause u were 3? They knew, no matter what ,they are gonna win. So they just messed around.
You can see when someone is going easy and when someone is trying their best.....And they were doing the best they could. In the end it did feel badass as fk to cockblock 5 people as a team of 3 ppl, I admit. It FELT GOOD! The only reason we lost was death timers..(Also I got a little cocky there in the end)
: Matchmaking in normals works exactly the same as in ranked.
Ok, in normals i go vs bronzes, silvers, golds, plats and diamonds....... so far no challenger, but you get the point. It doesn't, cause the mmr of normals is not taking into account the mmr of ranked.
Magimos (EUW)
: Missions and events
Same thing for me, I think they purposefully disabled missions to work on some fix on some problem we didn't know about. If not.... then {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Fathands (EUW)
: > Should they be in an Isolated environment They are, it's called bronze.
Rioter Comments
Mada (EUW)
: Actually, I think the people with flash on f have their fingers on qwer while the people with flash on d have their fingers on shift+qwe At least I have mine on qwer and flash on f
lol yeah, that is actually true i do keep my fingers on qwer{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Mada (EUW)
: How to report someone who intentionally has Flash on D?
I have flash on D simply because i can press it faster. Just that. Since my finger is usually on E/W keys it's way easier for me to move my finger literally a couple of millimeters and press, instead of moving it diagonally. so it's at least 3 times easier to press the D button than my F. Ofter i have ignite on F and that makes more sense for me(FIRE). joke's aside, it's way easier to react when i can flash almost instantly, than losing those 0.4 seconds. Just a simple practical reason. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: but me smart me see champion me fight champion no matter what the circumstances are and then me blame riot balance team https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/025B/production/_85730600_monkey2.jpg
Rioter Comments

Animu4Life

Level 191 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion