Silent Note (EUNE)
: My opinion on different gamemodes
> [...] you could play whatever you champion you wanted in whatever role you wanted, you could bring anything to jungle, bring anything to any lane, the toxicity was the lowest there and everyone just played it for fun, I'm really sad it didn't end up as a permanent gamemode. I wish we could have Summoners Rift be like this... Lately I find the other modes more relaxing because there's less angry teammates.
: Strange bug ?
Strange no, **outrageous** bug :p {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: why do people downvote this? this community........
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HyiPZgPk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T17:49:18.797+0000) > > why do people downvote this? this community........ My comment probably wasn't of much help... I'm sorry {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Are they just going to ignore this major problem?
This happens to many players indeed, I'm not sure how to help but [here's a work around](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7gxBTxyyc&feature=youtu.be). It's a 0:53 second video where a player goes back to champion select without dodging I hope it's useful for you and others reading this post. I also read on another website that deleting avg antivirus and custom mods/skins fixed the issue for some players. Riot is working on the client, would be nice see an update soon: [**"Are you going to fix the client? Yes. Our first priority is to fix the problems in champion select[...] "**](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/ask-riot-the-client/) Just in case: When submitting a ticket it's important to wait without sending more messages until they reply, or else your position in the waiting queue resets and it takes more time for them to respond.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Advice needed on midlane
Hmmm, it's been a while since I watched it but I think it was with this video that I learned there's a right time to roam and a right time to push: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGnvaMV5Z7g It's a very educational video regardless, I was surprised a few times with the things this player does. I hope you and the people reading this thread find it useful.
Megimu (EUW)
: Morgana or Lux support silver Elo?
Hmm I would say both are fine if you like them, maybe Morgana vs champions like thresh so that they cannot pull you and Lux against the rest.
: You need a hug and someone on your side.
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9GF9rEfN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:15:13.641+0000) > > You need a hug and someone on your side. That's a lovely comment, thank you.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: I have a Youtube playlist called "Cheer up." Every time I'm feeling sad or down, I listen to it and get my energy back.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9GF9rEfN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:11:49.740+0000) > > I have a Youtube playlist called "Cheer up." Every time I'm feeling sad or down, I listen to it and get my energy back. That's interesting but it feels so weird now... Why do I want to listen to sad songs when I shouldn't!?
: Look at videos on Youtube from Vanoss Crew.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9GF9rEfN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:11:44.922+0000) > > Look at videos on Youtube from Vanoss Crew. I don't know what that is, I will check it up, thank you.
ryandub (EUW)
: Create a custom game and play 3 v 5 and carry hard. That always feels nice.
> [{quoted}](name=ryandub,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9GF9rEfN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:08:21.358+0000) > > Create a custom game and play 3 v 5 and carry hard. That always feels nice. Distracting yourself with a game can be a good idea, but I'm afraid I have done so for too long. Thank you for the comment.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Cry myself out and sleep. After waking up, I'm usually feeling way better.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9GF9rEfN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T19:06:28.656+0000) > > Cry myself out and sleep. After waking up, I'm usually feeling way better. It feels better indeed, but for some reason I didn't want to, even though I'm alone...
  Rioter Comments
: Saying goodbye to Ranked, it was a pleasure.
I found a 0:53 second video where a player [goes back to champion select without dodging](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7gxBTxyyc&feature=youtu.be). And advice/information from other threads: _ "1. Update your DirectX (Never download anything DirectX related from anywhere except Microsoft). 2. Update your GPU drivers. (Outdated drivers can cause all sorts of weird errors). 3. Try an ethernet connection if applicable/possible. (It's possible something is interfering with your connection) 4. Do a clean reinstall through the Hextech Repair Tool, not just a regular OS uninstall."_ Ask Riot: The Client: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/ask-riot-the-client/ I hope some of this, is useful for you and others reading this post...
: Saying goodbye to Ranked, it was a pleasure.
What are the seven solutions you tried but didn't work if you don't mind me asking? {{champion:78}}
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Thank you! {{champion:99}}
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JfMhGr6X,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-08-17T05:55:13.486+0000) > > Thank you! {{champion:99}} To you for sharing, some people must be mad that the only thing they can share are toxic chat logs...
Silent Note (EUNE)
: OMG I'M SO HAPPY!
Lucky you, Elementalist Lux is one of my favorite skins. Congrats! {{champion:117}}
: Why doesn't Riot improve the bots?
I'm not sure, I think many consider player matches the next level but having jungle bots is actually a nice idea. I think It would be really helpful for new players leaning the game.
FWthc0 (EUNE)
: Dear Players - To Broken or not
Thank you for the positive message. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: But did u at least read what i said to pyke before coming to red?You act the same as RIOT, you care about what you want, not about what it should....i told him to go to my red and that i dont need him to come because he will loose xp so he could loose bot....my reason was to have an advantage not to make some1 else loose XP in order to make a shitty buff.... But its ok, i dont expect you guys to be at my level because you cant...im 29 y old and work since 10 years with such statistics, way of balancing things, i was a game tester and i also provide usefull infos to the developing department in order to implement some things and make the platform better....what ever...
> [{quoted}](name=Lorenzo Wet Whip,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAgKEFeB,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-10T10:19:27.322+0000) > > But did u at least read what i said to pyke before coming to red?You act the same as RIOT, you care about what you want, not about what it should....i told him to go to my red and that i dont need him to come because he will loose xp so he could loose bot....my reason was to have an advantage not to make some1 else loose XP in order to make a shitty buff.... > But its ok, i dont expect you guys to be at my level because you cant...im 29 y old and work since 10 years with such statistics, way of balancing things, i was a game tester and i also provide usefull infos to the developing department in order to implement some things and make the platform better....what ever... I care about the feelings of others and I'm sorry if my reply offended you. I understand your frustration and if you do believe the Pyke player did what he did at the start of the game on purpose you are on your right to report him. However, asking for reports is against the rules and will get you punished. Just one report is enough to trigger a review of a game and you do not need to ask others for more or tell anybody that you are going to report them. From time to time I read of players that are afraid of getting banned or wondering if they should stick to only bot games or ARAMs because they were harassed with report threats by their teammates and that makes me feel bad every time. I think it is so wrong, that someone would be afraid like that for having a bad game or making a mistake. Even new players... Unskilled and trolling are very different things. I hope you understand now why report calling is forbidden. And the reason why you were banned.
: RIOT WASHES OUR MONEY WITH THE BANING SISTHEM - PROOF AND ALL
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAgKEFeB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-10T04:51:34.425+0000) > > I can't watch the video here (at work), but I am very curious. > Could you explain in some short sentences, how he was not flaming but still got banned? > The guy who posted earlier also states that, he was not swearing. Then what was he doing? At minute 1:24 (4:25 in the video) he was already harassing a teammate with report threats: "_ ty pyke ty pyke, reported_" I didn't need to keep watching the video to understand why he was banned.
Pastor Pyke (EUNE)
: Anyone else agree?
Jesus... What is going on in that champ select? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
: prestige points and tokens
I think It would be nice indeed if they added the rest of skins, is there a reason for why it has so few at the moment? https://i.gyazo.com/0b0082aa444506a2e6fc7df3acd82eaa.png
Kurotsu (EUW)
: They should turn all Star Guardian pets into TFT Little Legends
: People need to change their way of thinking.
There's a few things here and there where I disagree with you, but this post shows you have matured as a person. I'm glad you shared this, it was a good read. And this I agree with you 100%: > > I think we should not let our emotional health get affected so much.
Shamose (EUW)
: Why is this downvoted? People were banned for playin eve when she was thrash. Farm junglers are thrash now.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aEgEAMQc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-07T23:27:03.524+0000) > > Why is this downvoted? I think it's for the same reason me and others upvoted you here: https://i.gyazo.com/83115e6e064e2e3df481b758d0ef0328.png
: Picking a farm or support jungler(ivern) into this meta is legit trolling.
I remember years ago when Urgot was considered a "troll pick" a player reached challenger with him. "Legit trolling" is when I queued up for a game and a Rammus with zeals and mobility boots kept on suiciding over and over. {{champion:33}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3086}} {{item:3117}} I don't think it's okay to falsely accuse others of trolling when they are actually trying their best. Not playing meta and trolling are very different things. Last season I reached Diamond IV and for the first time I was able to maintain my rank in that elo. But in many losing games people would blame and insult me because my Poppy support wasn't meta. I have been told word per word that I was "legit trolling" too... It made me feel bad, at times like quitting the game. But what does all this abuse accomplish? I don't think hurting others will help you climb.
: I did and they give me copypaste answer. I say them; i tried deleting antivirus and adblock and discord. Then they say; you should maybe try deleting antivirus adblock and discord 400 IQ
> [{quoted}](name=Εlin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A1sQHiQ8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-07T10:58:29.186+0000) > > I did and they give me copypaste answer. > > I say them; i tried deleting antivirus and adblock and discord. > > Then they say; you should maybe try deleting antivirus adblock and discord > > 400 IQ Ugh that's not what I was expecting... Umm I still would suggest that you give it another try and make it clear that deleting antivirus etc didn't work and you are still experiencing the same problem. I'm hopeful that perhaps a different person is able to help you better this time. Also, a moment ago I found a thread with a compilation of solutions for different common problems. [Let me share it here in case it's useful.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/ask-the-community/kAYkPgOo-experiencing-a-tech-problem-find-the-common-fixes-here)
: My client is completely broken ( Video )
At this point I think it would be best to contact riot support. Show them the video and tell them about the things you already tried. I'm sure they will be able to help you fix this: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
Silent Note (EUNE)
: There should be at least a 0.2 second delay after the queue pops up
That would be an interesting quality of life change. {{champion:117}} To add on to your suggestion I think it would also be nice if we could accept games pressing enter. Ever happened that you get up from the computer and then a game pops but by the time you put the cursor on top of the accept button it's too late? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: LEAGUE KEEPS CRASHING AFTER CHAMPION SELECT, CLIENT SAYS IM ALREADY IN GAME -NO LOADSCREEN AVAILABLE
I found a thread with [a lot of solutions for common problems.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/ask-the-community/kAYkPgOo-experiencing-a-tech-problem-find-the-common-fixes-here) Also, this worked for another person with a similar problem: "_ Update: Using the Hextech Repair Tool and **reinstalling the game completely** has fixed the issue! _" Give it a try and tell us if it works! {{champion:117}} If not, you can always contact player support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
: i got ban for 14 days and i want to talk with human
I can see you were trying to defend your teammate Irelia because they were told horrible things. When someone makes you uncomfortable, remember that one report is enough to trigger a review of the game and you do not need to ask others for more. Also do not repeat those disgusting words, like Arcade Lulu said they are 0 tolerance and can get you in trouble. Sometimes you write negative things like these: > xXxCommand3rxXx: let's lose then > xXxCommand3rxXx: reported kayn But all in all I think your punishment was too harsh, personally I would de-escalate it to an x days chat restriction. The system can't understand context but humans can. So I suggest you send a ticket to riot support. It can be done here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
: Impaired movements or actions rune
If your ability slows or stops an enemy champion, you impaired their movement. Is this the rune you have doubts about?: https://i.gyazo.com/fd4ae91db1a268e6f553f8cda9fe33e3.png Let's say your Q shuriken does 100 damage, if you use it after slowing an enemy with your E it will deal 110-140 damage instead.
: my friend 100% is on the same server
> [{quoted}](name=Jenni Rose,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8xUTBW9J,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-06T21:55:40.086+0000) > > my friend 100% is on the same server I have been reading threads of players with the same problem and found that for some the client was just bugged and it fixed itself, for others they were trying to play ranked but the difference in ranks was to high to queue together and another person was trying to invite a friend that was on mobile so it didn't work. I also found this in the riot support page, it says it can help with friends list issues: _ "To resolve these issues, remove the affected friend from your friends list, have them remove you from their list, then add one another again. This should sync your lists and clear up any issues. [...] If you or a friend has a summoner name with special characters, these issues could crop up again."_ You can also send a ticket to player support here https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new i'm sure they will help you betten than I can. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: my mistakes is that i play ranked alone ... , i have 1900 games ranked as jinx over multiple accounts... , currently platinum IV , but not because i am hard stuck , just because i don't stress myself as i used to do in season 4-5-6.. ,something changed in me , and i am just not anymore intrested to do more when others don't do nothing at all. In my opinnion who ever chose to play solo/duo should play to show himself how good he is , but instead of that they show me how they can do 0 16 , i mean people forget is ranked , and that it isn't just a simple normal game where you can die as much as you like.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pXK9vZAm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-06T19:44:00.283+0000) > > my mistakes is that i play ranked alone ... Playing with a friend is a good idea actually! Someone that you know has your back and won't make you angry. :p
Xalin (EUW)
: I didn't say that everyone is toxic. Its just full of toxic people but not everyone is toxic. 3 premade that said all those toxic things to me got no punishment tho. I got my restriction because I said report okay, I get it but I want them to be punished for telling me all those things too !
> [{quoted}](name=Xalin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6uollpwc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-06T17:41:05.590+0000) > > [...] I got my restriction because I said report okay, I get it but I want them to be punished for telling me all those things too ! You still didn't read the post... But I will quote the relevant part for you: > So if you notice that person A gets punished for rather minor stuff while B doesn't get punished for more sever stuff, there are 3 possibilities: > > 1) A was punished before and B wasn't. > 2) A does this all the time and B slipped up once. > 3) You are simply not informed about the punishment for B. Especially restrictions are completely invisible for others.
: Unable to invite friends to game?
Did you check if your friend made the account on the same server? I can't think of anything else for why this wouldn't work at the moment :/
Xalin (EUW)
: This board is actually full of toxic people
> [{quoted}](name=Xalin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6uollpwc,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-06T15:16:07.695+0000) > > So yeah, people comment for likes without thinking the situation of other person. I see so many non sense comments that get up voted. This is probably my last post here and I know nobody cares. There is actually no justice in game or in boards too. Now down vote this haters :) Is that so, though? How many commented on your Chat Restriction thread the other day? How many spent time trying to reason with you? I find it ironic that you say the board is full of toxic players. Do yourself a favor and read this [**_"post of someone who is comment for likes without thinking the situation of other person."_**](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/XLhZdgRn-how-do-you-know-ritos-player-behavior-team-were-threatened-with-authority-as-kids?comment=000100000000) Perhaps then you will learn why it isn't okay to harass your teammates with report threats all the time.
: Hi, i'm one of the highest ranked females in Dota and thinking about to switch.
1. I think normal games can be more fun, but if you like co-op vs ai then it's okay to play those too! 2. Mid is the most popular role. In the draft pick and ranked modes you can pre pick your position before starting a game so you don't encounter that kind of players as often, but they do exist. 3. I think, yes you can climb as anything you like. In League of Legends there is top players (challenger) for all the positions. 4. I think the meta changes often and I believe most champions are playable. Though people exaggerate and you will definitely hear things like "completely useless" etc. 5. Countering champions plays a role but not a big one, no hard counters. I'm unsure about number 6 and 7, sorry.
HoRiZoN RPG (EUNE)
: New Reason for report
Hmmm, I think that would fit under the "assisting enemy team" category.
: hahahaha, so wheres the other perma bans? cuz half the community is worse than me i can assure u that, are u gonna perma everyone? or are u all that delusional? only true answers here are from cypherous and baka red, they gave their opinions the other 3 came to practicly laugh it off hahaha, seems fair, and u think me and the others like me are the problem with this game. Let me ask something do u think a guy who goes 0/10/x and make u lose ur time (wich its limited btw, some of us have things to do) not only in 1 game but 2 in a row, isnt that punishable? well i guess he had 2 bad games, right? :)
> [{quoted}](name=Intbias Bae ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPa1rJ1A,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-06T11:58:46.945+0000) > > hahahaha, so wheres the other perma bans? cuz half the community is worse than me i can assure u that, are u gonna perma everyone? or are u all that delusional? only true answers here are from cypherous and baka red, they gave their opinions the other 3 came to practicly laugh it off hahaha, seems fair, and u think me and the others like me are the problem with this game. Let me ask something do u think a guy who goes 0/10/x and make u lose ur time (wich its limited btw, some of us have things to do) not only in 1 game but 2 in a row, isnt that punishable? well i guess he had 2 bad games, right? :) Everybody has good and bad games, it's important to understand that. However, If the 0/10 player you mention did that on purpose then he will get punished too. Most people reform after a warning, so just because you see they are still playing it doesn't mean they didn't get punished. The amount of players who actually get permanently banned is close to 0 point something? I believe they tell you in the log card. It's also important to note that Riot doesn't always notify you when a player you reported gets punished. If you believe someone is ruining your game intentionally you are free to report them, but remember that one report alone is enough. Threatening your teammates with reports is unnecessary, and will only get you punished again. I sincerely hope you do reform if you decide to keep playing. {{champion:78}}
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: About ranked games
Being bad at playing support and a "troll/griefers" are different things. I see you commented on some common mistakes your supports make but it's not those what you need to focus on, but yours. That is what will really help you to climb. What are the mistakes you usually do, RayleighTT? And if a support player saw you making those mistakes and got angry, called you "troller" and reported you how would you feel about that? You already got banned/punished once right? Try to see things from the other side too, people don't start games just to make you angry.
: what a deserved perma ban, gg rito.
You are asking for reports all the time. The community gave you what you asked for so much, fair no?
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why are ADCs called "ADC" if they are building Critical Strike rather than AD?
This reminds me of how people call these {{item:2055}} pink ward, even if they are red now. Adc still buys attack damage though.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Thank you so much, that clarifies it!
You're welcome {{champion:117}}
Silent Note (EUNE)
: In TFT, do you hit 0 LP before demoting?
English isn't my mother tongue but I think this means you will stop at 0 points and only demote if you lose then: > _Since there are no promotion series, there’s less protection and it’s easier to demote. **You’ll still only demote if you lose while at 0 LP**._ There's more information here if you would like to know more: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/07/dev-ranked-teamfight-tactics/
: how do you know rito's player behavior team were threatened with authority as kids
A new player made a thread a while ago because they were scared of getting banned... There was another of a player who was scared of playing normal games and wondered if he should just stick to bot games. The reason being that they got report threats by their teammates. Not the first time I read threads like that but it makes me feel bad every time. And I find it super offensive indeed that normal people are made to feel bad or scared to play. In a world where having bad games or being unskilled is treated like "inting" by some, report calling being forbidden is a necessity. If you believe someone is ruining games on purpose press the red button at the end of the game, you have no right to threaten or harass anybody.
: Turn off ARAM pets?
I think it's really nice that they react to your champion and follow you in ARAM! But if you don't like it perhaps selecting River Spirit might fix it: https://i.gyazo.com/cb302610da9228a2b8d66b95ebfe0bf3.jpg
: Is Ranked season ending in 4 august or what? HELP PLS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN SEASON END?
The fourth of August is the end of split 2, but the season isn't over yet: > _SPLITS & REWARDS_ > _Sapmagic: Right now the season is really long. You basically play for nine months straight, and then at the end if you were good enough, we give you some rewards. A lot of players don’t get any rewards and it’s also just kind of a slog. Next year, we’re gonna break that up into three splits, so you have checkpoints to see how you’re doing and set new goals, and so that we can make larger changes to the game when necessary._ Think of it as a "part" of the season: > _There are three splits this season. Over the course of a split, you’ll earn Split Points for wins to unlock split-specific rewards to show off your rank in and out of game. Split Points reset after each split. There’s no break between splits, and playing games over multiple splits increases your rewards. Splits will last about three months each, the first ending in mid-April._ > > _Ranked Armor evolves to reflect your current rank and achievements earned through Split Points. Split Points upgrade your armor, so even if you’re 100+ games in Silver IV, your wins shine sterling. End-of-season rewards aren’t affected by Split Points, and you can still expect to sell your soul for a Victorious Skin._ If you want to read more: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/10/dev-diary-rewards-and-splits-in-ranked-2019/ https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/whats-new-ranked-2019
: Well my question is about arcade pass since i got it and i saw there are 2 different reward "shops" to call it and one is unlocked and the other is locked so i suppose the other one will be available in the august if I'm not wrong that's how i understood it so that's why i needed help :/
Is this what you see locked? : https://i.gyazo.com/28ace1b4c2d7ba04cfc84986bd5eba4b.jpg That is normal, the Vice skins come a bit later: https://i.gyazo.com/68345852886241ac7078fd175925ba01.png
Qetynaa (EUNE)
: i just want to contact Riot and i dunno how
You can contact riot support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us Log in and click on "submit a request" in the top menu.
Show more

Aoneko Yume

Level 281 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion