archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arashì,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MNaLiGMm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-23T00:54:17.956+0000) > > Yes, they absolutely do. There've been plenty of examples on this board alone. > People that got permabanned right away after games where they wish cancer upon peoples mother's etc. No there wasnt. I am reading this section all the time. Only time people get perm immediately is when they use homophobic f... slur or racist n... slur. Hardest first punishment anyone ever got for cancer wishes is 10 games chat restrict.
You didn't personally see it, therefore it doesn't exist. Really? You can't say **anyone** and **ever** unless you've personally seen every single permaban since the beginning of LoL. And you haven't.
Arashì (EUW)
: There you go, you finally accepted you weren't making sense. Exactly, it's a factor, maybe even a major factor. But it's NOT the ONLY factor. So you can't ask: Is it punishable "that he made us lose". Because he didn't. His passiveness added to the loss, but so did the deaths on other people, and that free dragon you maybe missed, or the fact that the entire team wasn't warding to their full potential. Glad you now accepted that. Like I said, it's very possible and sometime even easy to win a 4v5. Even if Yi only took easy kills, and did *nothing* else. You can still win that game. And when Yi does take one off his easy picks, at **THAT POINT** you're 4v4. That's when you press the other team or force an objective. Also, why the hell do people keep talking about **solo carrying**. If ONE person is AFK or very passive... You're still playing WITH FOUR PEOPLE. Not solo.
> "Also why are you talking about Yi getting off an easy pick WHEN HE WASN'T DOING THAT. So stop talking hypothetically and look at the situation objectively and and factually!" How about you do that? OP: > "[...] Master Yi jungle that only ganked when the enemy was either **easy to kill or when they were low health** [...] he never missed a dragon [...] he would wait off for teamfights to end to **start picking easy kills if he could**. Clearly, he was ganking, making picks, cleaning up after teamfights, and generally clearing his jungle and taking every dragon. That's not 4v5. And your final argument is just a massive "slippery slope" fallacy. You call it solo carrying because, "if one person is AFK, the three others will start failing, and you will be forced to carry alone." However that's not "fact". The three other players don't have to start failing. Sure, that's possible, but again, you're making things black and white, while the world is gray. Same with your "a good team" argument. Sure, a perfect 5 man team will never lose from a perfect 4 man team. But the fact of life is just that **nothing** is perfect. Even a good 5 man team will make mistakes. And even a 4 man team can take advantage of that.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Like I said before... my comments have NOTHING to do with the OP. I replied to YOU and your comment regarding games with a "passive player" (basically a 4v5). I don't know why you keep focusing on the OP's question instead of just reading what I write in relation to something you said. Anyway, getting back to the point.. sure it can be a factor, but it can be THE MAJOR factor affecting the game. No denying there I hope. You tell me to "read the OP" but it seems you barely read what I wrote, or the OP wrote. You seem to only focus on the things that help push your point across and disregard many other things said. You quote the Yi taking "easy kills" yet you forget that the OP clearly said they would be teamfighting and Yi would sit in a bush and watch. Then either run away (and probably lose objectives as he can't defend vs the enemy team by himself), or go for the easy kill, probably just 1 or 2. The team fight would have been lost, along with following objectives, regardless of Yi getting that kill or not. So unlike what you said a couple posts ago, you could not then push advantage after a pick or whatever. That's not what Yi was doing. And like I said above, I'm not denying there's more to the game than 1 thing affecting all of it. But I've also said nowadays the game is revolving around good teamwork, which is why solo carrying is actually much rarer nowadays unless it's because of objectively a "op/broken" champion that just snowballed and became unstoppable (usually happens in lower elos). But overall, solo carrying is harder than it was a few seasons ago. If you used to play back then you might notice a difference.
There you go, you finally accepted you weren't making sense. Exactly, it's a factor, maybe even a major factor. But it's NOT the ONLY factor. So you can't ask: Is it punishable "that he made us lose". Because he didn't. His passiveness added to the loss, but so did the deaths on other people, and that free dragon you maybe missed, or the fact that the entire team wasn't warding to their full potential. Glad you now accepted that. Like I said, it's very possible and sometime even easy to win a 4v5. Even if Yi only took easy kills, and did *nothing* else. You can still win that game. And when Yi does take one off his easy picks, at **THAT POINT** you're 4v4. That's when you press the other team or force an objective. Also, why the hell do people keep talking about **solo carrying**. If ONE person is AFK or very passive... You're still playing WITH FOUR PEOPLE. Not solo.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: You are so condescending and passive aggressive lmao. Anyway, I "said so myself" IN REPLY to something you said, like the part of playing safe doesn't mean you lose, or it actually can help you. I did not comment about if the OP's case is punishable or not. And 1 player out of 5 playing passively can make you lose, it's simply a fact. 1 player out of 5 being in a bush a lot can make you lose, another simple fact. If they do what I said above, you are effectively playing 4v5, how do you not see this?!? No, what YOU are ignoring is how exactly things were explained. The guy said they'd have a team fight and Yi wouldn't help. I'm then assuming he'd probably go kill that 1 low health target recalling in a bush. HE DIDN'T HELP HIS TEAM FIGHTING, NOR GAINED ANYTHING BUT A USELESS STAT OUT OF THAT KILL HE TOOK AFTER HIS WHOLE TEAM DIED. Wrote this in caps because you seriously don't seem to be able to read certain things, or you just seem to ignore them to help prove your point further. "After Yi gets an easy pick, you're 4v4 [..] push your advantage" What advantage? The guy clearly said they were basically playing 4v5 as Yi wasn't helping. So he clearly wasn't even getting picks. HE was playing super passive in bushes. Doing nothing while his team fight. I love how you literally ignored my "novel" which is actual vital to this discussion. My friend could be the most fed player on our team (usually thanks to team effort and resources in getting him fed). Yet at the same time he could be the lowest damage dealer in our team.. sometimes the same as our support. I saw 2/10 ADCs that dealt more damage than my friend on a 18/4 LB (no exaggeration here). Tell me that's normal? Do you truly think my friend was playing like a good teammate on the LB? No he was playing for KDA, for personal gains like getting a S. That is **disgusting** behaviour, and rather rude as well. He is basically spitting on his teammate's efforts, and while it may not be punishable, it's definitely judgeable. ps. and yeah of course I've won games 4v5 as well. But fact in the matter is a player that plays in that way is a nuisance to play with and does not deserve his teammates efforts.
> "And 1 player out of 5 playing passively can make you lose, it's simply a fact. 1 player out of 5 being in a bush a lot can make you lose, another simple fact." No, it can be a **FACTOR** in losing the game. It can't be the only reason. Note how **CAN** is the operative word there,.. "can" not "will". Because as I've said, winning a **literal** 4v5 isn't impossible, and sometimes not even hard. So if you lose a 4v5 there are **other** factors involved than only the 4v5. And that doesn't even take into account that this isn't a "true" 4v5. The Yi was still playing until before the very last fight apparently. Maybe super passive, but he was getting "easy kills". Read the OP. Losing a game is never just because of 1 thing. The game is more complex than that. Give League some credit. --- >"Tell me that's normal? Do you truly think my friend was playing like a good teammate on the LB? No he was playing for KDA, for personal gains like getting a S. --- That is disgusting behaviour, and rather rude as well. He is basically spitting on his teammate's efforts, and while it may not be punishable, it's definitely judgeable." But the point is the QUESTION is: _**IS IT PUNISHABLE?**_ Not: Is it normal? Is it good team spirit? Is it good strategy? Is it "judgeable"? The question is: Is it punishable? NO, it isn't.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: First of all, who are you to decide if that question stated in that way is invalid? You only say so because it helps you prove your point or "win" the argument. His question is valid no matter how he worded it. Because they didn't ONLY lose because he was AFK. They ALSO lost because said person was waiting in a bush (I'm assuming) dealing ZERO damage in a teamfight, which could have led to a Drake, Baron, towers, etc. So can you be a little objective here and look at EVERYTHING and not just what you want to see? Second of all, I never said it was punishable. But it is not a teammate I would like to have in my team. And my reply to your comment was in regards to how 1 player "playing safe" doesn't make you lose. Which it actually can, it has. I love my friend but I'm not playing with him anymore because of his attitude and "playstyle" (if you can even call it such). Where's the fun in tryharding to carry someone that is so selfish in his playstyle? Where is the fun in effectively playing 4v5? Where is the fun in hearing my friend complain about "our teams", when he is on a 11-0 carry champion and is the lowest damage dealer in the team? With 0 towers or objectives taken or contributed to. Where is the fun to put your team's resources and effort in getting said person fed, and in return you play the game 4v5 because he now wants to mantain his KDA and not die a single time no matter if we all lose the game or not. THAT IS NOT TEAMWORK SPIRIT. The game has evolved alot towards having to actually play together and being a team to win. Solo-carrying is quite a bit harder than it was in the past. And that mentality is no different than if this happened in real life playing sports. You can't have one player slacking and doing nothing of real value, and then expect the rest of the team to step it up and carry, and then tell them to "git gud" if they can't drag the dead weight with them. That's so wrong on so many levels, I'm actually baffled.
It's not valid **exactly because** I'm looking at the whole picture. 1 player out of 5 playing passively doesn't make you lose. 1 player out of 5 being in a bush a lot doesn't make you lose. For example, you ignore the fact that they aren't playing 4v5. The Yi was going for easy kills, like an assassin should. After Yi gets an easy pick, you're 4v4, if Yi get's two picks, you're 4v3. At times like that you push your advantage. You can't just say: This one guy played super passive and safe, therefore we lost, is that punishable. Because realistically there were multiple reasons why that game was lost. I've won games that were literal 4v5 because a teammate never connected. I've won games that were worse than 4v5 because we had a teammate intentionally feeding and suiciding into towers. "Playing safe" =/= "Losing the game" Therefore blaming the entire loss all on the passive player, makes the question invalid. > Second of all, I never said it was punishable. But that was the question. You said so yourself. I already stated myself that having such a teammate isn't ideal, before you even commented on this thread in the first place. **PS.** If you've lived under such a massive rock that you don't realize "git gud" is an overused meme joke, and not serious advice... I don't know what to tell you.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: That's not true at all. If people play overly-safe while their team is playing on a "normal" level, you will basically be 4v5 all game with that person only attempting to clean up fight or KS, etc. That player playing safe will never be in synch or responding to team's calls efficiently, and would value his life, kda more than his team's effort. That is not a good teamwork ethic to possess. Playing safe to a certain point is fine, but it can definitely cross the line to which it becomes borderline trolling and just a negative way of playing the game. You said it yourself, there are 4 other people on the team.. and what is that 5th person doing when "playing safe"? To give you an example I have a good friend of mine who plays "safe". He would go for kdas of like 11 kills 1 deaths almost every game (random numbers but you get the idea). Funnily enough he'd lose most games and blame his team. He'd never (honestly, I mean NEVER, unless the jungler or someone roamed to take the tower with him) take his lane opponent's tower, not even if he was 6 kills or more ahead, etc. He'd never pressure and push. Somehow his enemy laner would always roam like 5 times whilst being 0/6 and my friend sitting on 3 full items at 10 mins (exaggeration) would afk farm in lane under the tower :/. In team fights he would only go for the easy kills or try and clean up, and when that wasn't possible he'd just get out of there before you could even blink leaving everyone to die (and mind you at those times he could have been like a 10/0 LB, yet still played like a Varus behind everyone, to put it in perspective). Etc, etc. Get what I mean? Playing safe is one thing. Taking it too far is another. In the OP's case it is clearly too far. EDIT: P.S Please don't only read what you wish to see. His question was literally "Is it fine to play safe** to the point you lose the game**?" If you read the whole post, it's at the bottom. And not simply how you put it, if it's okay to play safe and go for kills.
The question stated in that way is invalid, he didn't "lose the game" because his teammate played safe. It's because the teammate went AFK and he specifically excluded that. And **besides ALL OF THAT**, none of what you say in your whole novel there is punishable. You could argue it's not good teamwork, you could argue it reduces your chances of winning. What it 100% isn't is punishable or against any rules.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MNaLiGMm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-22T17:50:56.295+0000) > > Actually, cancer wishes, death threats or racial insults are more "hate speech" than simple "verbal abuse" and they get you punishment faster. Death threats yes. I agree. Racial insults of course. But wishes. Its a WISH. Noone gets punished for wishing good or bad to someone else
Yes, they absolutely do. There've been plenty of examples on this board alone. People that got permabanned right away after games where they wish cancer upon peoples mother's etc.
: I wasn't being agressive at all if anything it was a joke Your response made me think about things differently so thank you
Oh fair enough, apologies then. Most of the people on the boards here will refuse to change their point of view no matter what. And be d%cks about it. So I took your joke the wrong way. But yeah, anyway, playing super safe and passive to the point where it maybe hurts the team isn't good. In my opinion anyway. But there's no rule saying it's not allowed. Kind of impossible to have rules saying when you should or shouldn't engage. Only thing you can do is try to communicate with them in chat. But if their strategy is, I'm being supersafe to get S rank, you'll just have to accept that.
: Isn't his rank dropping as he stops leveling up or participating in genral?
I don't know man. The whole rank thing is a mystery. Had a game on Sivir, went 12/3. 64% Kill participation. Highest CS on both teams. Did nearly half of the damage of my whole team. Got like A or B rank. And I've had games on other champs where I've done worse (less kills, more deaths) and received S-.
: Gonna print this response and hang it on my wall And if anyone ever says otherwise I'll just say Arashì-senpai said so {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Not sure why you're being passive-aggressive about it. That's literally Riot's stance on the matter. They'll never enforce meta. They'll never enforce champion picks or builds or strategies. You can play any champion you want, in the way you think you should.
: The question was is it okay to play safe and disregard teamfights to the point it loses the game
> Is it okay to disregard teamfights and go for easy kills in order to get Rank S? --- > Is this punishable? Aside from the afk bit. The question was, is it okay to play safe and go for easy kills. I answered that question. You lost because he went AFK, and you specifically *excluded* that from the question. Just playing safe doesn't make you lose. There are 4 other people on the team. Him playing safe and not dying, if anything, helps you more than hinders you.
: What if I'm a frontline support like Braum but instead always stay behind? It's kinda hard to gain S rank when I'm the one going in front and end up dieing
If you want to play Braum that way,.. you do you. There's no rule telling you how you should play champions. Do what you want.
: > [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-22T22:14:57.467+0000) > > Its not what you are saying. Its the fact that you are trying to give excuse instead of giving opponent praise. Thats unsportsmanlike. Imagine football player do amazing free kick into top left corner of goal, and opposing goalkeeper who missed ball by inch comes to him and tells him "you only scored because i slipped a bit during jump". There is no CAMPING. Its ganking opponent with bad awareness or without summoners. Whole term "camping" is considered salty. By you maybe. Many people use that word. It is camping if enemy jungle ganks like 5 times in just few min. Just as he fails the gank he goes into bush waiting. Leaves for few seconds and jumps again. This is not football this is not world event where people with age compete. This is just some kid and his friend trying their best to make for one player as hard as possible to play. How is it sportsman like to spam mastery emote and recall? After all that spam and writing "wurf" his as.s gets kicked and then suddenly all emotes stop. And there is no more a "wurf". And when I said my jungle was stuck at nexus he afked for some reason often. I didnt ask or say anything to him. You people jump to conclusions, dont read or make up nonsense. Btw praise? football? You compare a computer game to real sports. With real people that know each other. It looks like you are high or something. Next thing I know people will tell me to praise a guy that wants cancer to you ok bb was fun reading your nonsense :D
If anything was nonsense, it was your incoherent near-unreadable babbling. If they camp your lane, keep it warded, play safe, just farm near/under tower. This is in your team's advantage. If the jungler is constantly in top, hiding in the bush. It means none of your other lanes are getting ganked. So instead of raging, and talking back to your opponents and *getting salty* (which is just factually what you did) you should be happy that the opponent is handicapping themselves.
: Then as a support, can I ignore my adc in order to not get killed as much and also get high score?
Yes. If following your ADC means you're going to die, it's fine to decide not to follow him into a certain death situation. You're not "ignoring your ADC", but more "denying your opponent a double kill".
: Except he said at the end that the mid is open and sat in fountain just to get an S for his mastery BM? That's hardly a strategy... or at least the one I don't know about.
That's unrelated to the question: Is it okay to go for easy kills.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arashì,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=49ezXEjF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-22T23:02:16.814+0000) > > Haha, yeah. Count your blessings I guess. :') I understand your frustration and I undestand the frustration of all the players thinking riot is not strict enough with their punishing system. In DOTA you get placed in low priority queue for the minor things AND YOU DONT WANT TO BE THERE: waiting times are ridicolous and the players are,to put it nicely, below humans so most of the time you will think twice or three times before trolling or harrassing your team mates. I guess what Riot is trying to do is positive reinforcement with consistent rewards for players that are following the summoner's code.I am really hoping the community will get the message and will start to be nicer.
Er? .. I never said Riot isn't strict enough with their punishing system. I'm just saying that toxic French players are constantly speaking only French in chat and throw around "ftg" and "fdp". That way they're not only clearly labelling themselves as toxic player, but also as French. And that's giving all French players a bad name. I'm not frustrated with Riot, I'm frustrated with their fellow French players who just have a conversation with them in /all instead of telling their clearly trolling/toxic countryman: "Hey dude, chill out, stop flaming and stop giving us a bad name by doing it in French."
: every nation has bad and good people. #stopthehate!
If you actually read the post, you'd know I'm not hating.
: Is it okay to disregard teamfights and go for easy kills in order to get Rank S?
Yes, that's perfectly okay. No, it's absolutely not punishable. You can play this game according to whatever strategy you want. If he wants to play safe and take easy kills, that's fine. That's actually a really good way to play an assassin.
: At least we dont have to deal with Russians cyka blyat rush b drop awp!!
Haha, yeah. Count your blessings I guess. :')
: Same here but g2 to g5... Only today I got 2 afk, 2 feeders like 5-17.. Is impossible. And not speaking about those 15 mins I have to wait in queue. Fcking dynamic
How about the lovely people that are AFK or standing around in lane because: *"omg I have the lags, omg 145000ms, I can't do nuthing."* *"sorry guys I have lags, I'm AFK."* {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: ***
You're flaming: >So if I tell enemy ekko he is scum for spamming mastery emote You're blaming: >then camp me with his buddy jungle and always ulting in fights only me. You're harassing: >After we won the game I ask why now he dosen't spam them. So go ahead, tell me, what am I "not reading"?
D0RłMÁRÜ (EUNE)
: report system is weird....
1. You don't get punished for just 1 game. 2. *"i wrote in all chat to please report these players"* - That's a punishable offence. 3. Post your report card chat logs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arashì,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:50:10.550+0000) > > --- > > No, not really. But I am really glad there's a *mute* option to mute toxic players like you. Didnt read anything goes around throwing assumptions. Plost twist you may be the toxic one :]
"Throwing assumptions"? .. I'm **literally** quoting you. Where you say you called him scum. Emoting isn't punishable or toxic. Calling people scum and harassing them is.
: Explain me one thing.
> "So if I tell enemy ekko he is scum" --- > "Btw as a side question don't you think there should be an option to block such emotes?" No, not really. But I am really glad there's a *mute* option to mute toxic players like you.
Rioter Comments
: Yes, I did. After he insulted our whole team for 20 min straight, so I don't really care, m8. P.S.: Getting punished myself? Ahah, there's still freedom of speech.
1. Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to your interaction with private companies. 2. No it's not for me to decide, it's for Riot to decide, and they've confirmed a million times, **retaliation is NOT okay**.
: Report button doesnt work at al
The waves of posts here every day of people crying about their bans disagree with you.
: The sweet Silver toxicity is my guilty pleasure
> "GUIDELINES **_Welcome to Player Behavior!_** [...] Keep in mind that naming & shaming is NOT allowed!" So first off; better remove most of your post before you get punished yourself. Also: > I noticed he's Silver 1 thus I tried to tease him a bit about it. You mean you immediately insulted/flamed him for it.
warwiller (EUNE)
: Permabans give happiness in addition to all the other things that give happiness. Once you take away permabans, you can't replace the additional happiness they give if the other sources of happiness remain constant. However, they also give sadness, which negates the significance of the additional happiness they give even if the sadness is less than the hoppiness because the happiness it gives isn't critical while the sadness is. And deciding to do permabans because of money is the same because even if the happiness is more and even if it's your happiness it still isn't pure because it causes sadness. So permabans are stupid. And going by bus might be fine but why not go by an aircraft you invented instead?
Dude, you can't even keep your own argument straight. You say; permabans = money, because it makes players happy. And then you say; permabans = stupid, because they make more sadness than happiness. It's actually very easy. There are rules to this game. There is a certain kind of behaviour that is *not* accepted by this community. If you want to play the game, you have to follow the rules, and behave yourself. If you consistently don't. Riot doesn't want you to play the game, and the community doesn't want you to play the game. So you get permabanned.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arashì,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dVo1EEz3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-21T10:40:35.675+0000) > > Technically, yes they can. Does it matter? No, because you don't get punished for having "wrong" summoner's spells. So the report becomes invalid. > > Yes, you can. Report calling falls under flaming / verbal abuse, since they're threatening you. Especially if they do it as a group. Those would be valid reports. Hah, that's great. So basically they tried to throw me in their traps, but accidentally fell there themselves :^)
If you just played the game, and didn't talk back to them, or flame them, or get in an argument with them etc. Yeah, pretty much. As long as you behaved yourself and weren't toxic, their reports do nothing because they're invalid. And if they were report calling you, the report you put on them *is* valid.
: no afk doesnt, but all together it does. he was afking in games, trolling (he said it, "you played worse than a troll, you have 0 right to complain") He wasnt supporting so yeah. its punishable and riot has mentioned every part of that. ^.^ its a matter of time
> he was afking in games No, they were AFK in *ONE* game, and you don't know why that is. Maybe they had connection issues that game and didn't even load in? You don't know. > trolling The only "proof" you have of trolling, is that OP claims they said so. Again, you don't know. They have really great games on Akali, and really bad games as well, doesn't immediately mean trolling. > He wasnt supporting so And now you're grasping at straws. You have 0 proof they "weren't supporting". Furthermore you don't even know if Akali was queued as support for all of those games in the history. ---- What you see from the history is a player that plays far off the meta, with varying degrees of success. And the only "proof" we have of trolling is just the OP telling us so. And OP might just as easily be a b*tthurt toxic person trying to take out his anger on someone that lost his game by picking off-meta. None of this is proof or justification for a perma-ban, and *no*, Riot hasn't said that it is either.
Buttcramp (EUNE)
: I just got reported by 4 people cause of a mistake.
> So basically, can people actually report me for this? Technically, yes they can. Does it matter? No, because you don't get punished for having "wrong" summoner's spells. So the report becomes invalid. >But since they said they will report me, I guess I can report them for verbal abusement, right? Yes, you can. Report calling falls under flaming / verbal abuse, since they're threatening you. Especially if they do it as a group. Those would be valid reports.
warwiller (EUNE)
: If there was no other way to work but to go by bus, then without it you wouldn't have money so it makes you money. Btw, permabans are stupid. Going by bus might be too, just go by bicycle or airoplane haha.
Are you seriously trying to say, the only way to keep players happy is by permabanning? New champions, skins, icons, e-sports events, cinematics, merch, fun gamemodes like URF... none of those ring a bell? And really? .... really? Going by bus is dumb? *"Just go by bicycle or airoplane."* I'm not going to go 40 kilometers on a bicycle twice a day. And an aeroplane? Who's being dumb now?
ZynXoa (EUW)
: Permabanning people, day after day..
Wow, you need a life. If getting (rightfully) banned from a videogame, equals "this entire world needs to be destroyed", ..you have problems. --- Let's just look at your examples, and see *why* they're problematic: >People trolling your games.. Trolling? Or did they just pick something off-meta? 90% of the time I see people crying/flaming over a "troll" it's just because someone took an unusual champ, or took a champ in an unusual lane, or tried a different build. None of that is punishable/reportable. >Refuse to help you.. Why should people always help you. This is a strategic dispute, again not something they can get banned/punished for. You maybe thought you were doing the right play and deserved help, but maybe your teammate looked at the situation and thought it was too dangerous to go in with you. >Run out of teamfights to troll the team.. Or do they maybe just want to play things safe? Maybe toxic players like you have been flaming them all game for "feeding" and now to avoid dying they run away from the teamfight too soon because they don't want to keep dying. >Run into the enemy team and die.. Or maybe they thought they had an opportunity. (Just like you did when they "refused to help".) They thought they had a good chance to make a crazy play, and it didn't work out. ---- Sure, sometimes these accusations are right. Sometimes you really do get a troll, that just keeps on running into the enemy/mid-tower and end the game 0/31/0. But like I said, 90% of the time people cry *"omg troll, report this troll"* it's one of the other situations. Where there is just simply a misplay, a lack of skill, or a dispute over tactics. What however 100% of the time is the case, is that the one crying and flaming over the troll deserves a ban as well. It sucks if I get a game with a troll mid feeding on purpose to 0/31/0. But it's even worse if that whole game I have to deal with another player wasting his time on raging and throwing insults and report calling.
warwiller (EUNE)
: You mean, the happy players who would've quit and not payed money if not for permabans?
I take the bus to my work. Does taking the bus "make me money"? No, working does. Taking the bus is just a tool to get there. Similarly. Permabanning players doesn't make them money. Happy players do. Permabanning is just a tool to get there.
: So, it sounds like you were flaming him for KSing and raging at him in chat at the end of the game. And you don't also deserve a report? :)
If you want tot believe someone that swears and insults with rank, and admits to buying his account. He wasn't the one that KS'd, and I didn't "flame" the person that did. This guy decided to argue with me in the post-game chat, then just said "KS doesn't exist, it's called "teamplay"" together with more insults and left the post-game chat. I figured I'd add him as a friend and see if I could explain why it's not "team play". He apparently assumed I added him to spam him with rage, and then did so himself first. And for some reason thought it was a good insult/defence to admit he bought his account.
warwiller (EUNE)
: Permabans reduce toxicity which keeps quitters playing including the quitters who pay money which means they pay which means money That's what a permaban defender has said
You look at it the wrong way. They make money by having happy players. Permabanning consistently toxic players keeps the rest of the people happy. So permabanning doesn't "make them money" directly, like you were suggesting. It's a tool to keep the community friendly and happy and enjoying the game.
ZseLotH (EUNE)
: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us Here you can open support tickets. Hf.
Thank you~ {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Everyone is allowed to play whatever champion he wants with any summonerspells he wants. This particular player isn't even doing that bad with his choices. Actually his Cait TP/Smite seems very strong. His latest Akali tp/Smite games have not gone well, but the only ones I'd see as a fraction to summoners code are the last Akali game where she fed like 22 kills and the one game where he was afk from the beginning. Flaming is a completely different story which cannot be said anything about considering this image.
Agreed, and I'd even take the games with a bad score with a grain of salt. Them having a bad score, doesn't mean it's their own fault or intentional. Maybe they just got paired up to someone very skilled and got completely destroyed. Or maybe they get one of those teammates that goes like: *"Omg u play dumb stupid troll pick, I'll never help you and feed your opponent."* I sometimes play off-meta picks, and they're not even as off-meta this Akali, and even I get those people sometimes. And then I end the game with a bad score, simply becaue you get sabotaged by your own team refusing to play with you.
: because he has 0/0/0/ akali game where she was afk? because she wasnt supporting, and that's the role she got? and riot stated if you'd not play the role you got, you'd get punished. because she said she was trolling? need more reasons?
So they're AFK in one game on that whole list of history, and that deserves a ban? And while you say they're trolling, there are just as many games where they played TP Akali and clearly carried. (22/6, 25/6, 19/7) So they deserve a ban for that? You can't report someone for playing an off-meta champ/pick, or for trying an unusual strategy. The only word we have that they were "trolling" is because you said so. What I see from that history is someone that plays an unusual pick that works just as often as it doesn't, and that's not punishable. Being AFK once isn't either.
Sfy (EUW)
: About perma bans after 14 day ban...
First of all: Stop lying. You **don't** get an immediate 14 day ban, for 1 game where you might have fed intentionally. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Tyler1 all over again? ...
Why should he be banned? I don't see the issue.
GLurch (EUW)
: Thanks that you will stop playing!This is a huge help for keeping the League of Legends community clean! Now,let's be real.You don't see your mistake?So,as I assume by how you "wrote"(more like smashed the keyboard) this post,you seem angry and already a "bi" toxic. Riot does not give out punishes to people for what the allies wrote to them,it punishes for what YOU wrote ONLY.It does not matter who started.If your "friend" was reported too and flamed just as much as you did,he will be punished too.But my guess is,he said 1 thing,that doesn't even have to be a verbal abuse or he just flamed you out of the game,you hung up and flamed him in game.In this case,for Riot it looks like you are the only person to blame,because you simply are for reacting to your "friend" in such manners and not ignoring him.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Also, you're playing in a team with 3 other people besides you and your friend. And 8 other people if it's in /all chat. Even if you are just flaming "your friend" because you and "your friend" are the type of people that enjoy giving each other sh*t, it creates a very negative environment for any of the other people trying to have a fun game. I know for a fact if I was in a game, and some player started throwing around insults and swears at his premade, I'd report them. It creates an atmosphere of toxicity, whether it's "true" flaming, or just sh*t talking among friends.
: LeaverBuster
Hey, here's a new idea! Don't AFK and/or leave games in progress! Then you don't have to worry about anything. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Intresting how you think they are fake. Funnily, i've recieved a large amount of response saying people i've reported are banned. You should equate yourself with the new system.
So? What are you trying to say? If the reports are valid, and people are getting banned, the system is working. You are doing your part in reporting people behaving toxic, and the system is recognizing that and banning people. If the reports aren't valid, you're setting your report-value to zero and you're risking punishment on your own account for abusing the report-system. There was a whole wave of bans related to that some time ago. So why are you here raging about the report system? When you literally just confirmed that it's working fine.
warwiller (EUNE)
: **Archerno** Maybe it's a coincidence that Riot gets more money from permabans or they don't get more money, or maybe regardless of this they only permaban in the name of JUSTICE hah
... I can't even wrap my head around what you're trying to say. It just makes absolutely **NO** sense. At all. How is Riot **GETTING** money from perma-banning? Do you think there's some evil overlord watching all the League players and every time one gets perma-banned he gives a sack of money to Riot?
: How can I messege Riot?
1. Riot will **never** "unban" anyone, so don't waste your breath. 2. You don't get banned for "trolling one game". You can deny it all you want, but experience has shown time and time again, people that get banned are consistently toxic throughout multiple games. You see them here soo often. _"Omg, I troll only 1 game and now I permab&"_. And then someone from Riot shows up, and posts the chatlogs of like 4+ games in which that person is being a massive b*tthole.
: Account sharing is a banable but there is no option to report it..
Yeah, just made a thread to ask the same thing. Some guy was raging at me after a game, and then admitted "I bought this account". (Probably to avoid me bringing up his rank or something, because he flamed me for "bronzie".) Have a screenshot of him saying, "I bought this account". But no clue how to get that to Riot.
: open a ticket and report him for account sharing.
Yes, and where does one go to "open a ticket"? Since I don't have a report option anywhere.
: kill stealing? it's called team gold boosting by turning 1 kill into 1 assist + 1 kill.
1. That's not relevant to the question I asked. 2. Were you there, you didn't see any of the situations.
Show more

Arashì

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion