MrLukaUbica (EUNE)
: idiots
If you're going to call people idiots then you might like to make sure that the evidence you provide doesn't show you to be an idiot as well.
: LoL collapses on desktop
Happening to me on PBE and live too but only happens the first time I press either side mouse button (and sometimes the middle one) so i just press them as soon as I'm in game now to get it to minimise once then I can get on with the game :) (I unbind flash etc from them, press them then rebind - takes 10 seconds or so to do and saves much frustration)
: One last Big goodbye to league
Those damn hackers forcing you to enter your username and password on dodgy sites :/
Pàblo II (EUW)
: Came back after a while, somone changed my account name ...
> [{quoted}](name=Pàblo II,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kTiowvQs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-27T16:32:29.560+0000) > > what to do now?? Go find Pàblo and ask him why he did it?
: 2 times i get tristana in aram , others dodge until i get a crap champ wtf
> [{quoted}](name=SerahFarron730,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0IUjAEEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T17:38:40.945+0000) now i had to dodge bc i got singed and rengar , great champs for aram if you are more of a adc player > Both quite fun in ARAM > [{quoted}](name=SerahFarron730,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0IUjAEEx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T17:38:40.945+0000) > it would literally be solved with a system that gives everyone in a dodged match the same champ they had again So 20 people queue up for 2 seperate games at the same time. In each of those games someone has Tristana. Now someone dodges in each of those games and you have 18 people queueing up again almost instantly. What happens if both of those people who had Tristana end up in the same game as each other?
: League of Legends players have one thing in common dude. They are all addicted to it (that's what games do to you) But they are complaining about the game (queues, delays, player behavior e.t.c)
I'm neither addicted nor complaining about the game so wrong again dude.
: Chat Restriction on me being toxic to players that ruin this game.
> [{quoted}](name=ΝΟ ΛΙΜΙΤ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rZthFwc9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:54:37.060+0000) > > **Listen up Riot. ** > This game is on the verge of extinction now days. Is it? i'm sure you can provide data that shows how close it is to 'extinction' > [{quoted}](name=ΝΟ ΛΙΜΙΤ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rZthFwc9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T11:54:37.060+0000) > Cause your **Tribunal System** sucks. They replaced the Tribunal with the auto system quite a while ago now...
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Explain me this Riot
Your TLDR post is handy because I tried to read the opening post but like many of your other posts it is a very hard read that doesn't seem to make much sense. It's not hard to reform if you're actually serious about it, there's no one that sits next to you when you're playing that forces you to type shit to your teammates / opponents.
DeadGator (EUNE)
: Having 2 accounts with the same email
No idea if you will get locked out (but I wouldn't have thought so) but seriously? You only have 1 email address and cant create any more? There's more than 1 email provider out there....
Rios160 (EUNE)
: Just got banned for inting 0/5 btw
After losing your shit but prior to commencing inting did you type anything in chat along the lines of '%%%% you guys, I'm gonna int now'?
Enchant5 (EUW)
: The TFT Experience
It's pretty meh...spent the last week playing DOTA Underlords as I couldn't log in to the PBE to try TFT...and has to be said I think that's ruined TFT for me....TFT is super underpolished and terrrible for giving you info by comparison. Booooooooooo was hoping Riot would nail this one but swing and a miss is more like it :/
: in a reasonable alternate universe riot wouldnt ban you for trying their skins with a 3rd party tool
You can always make a PBE account to test skins and whatnot although you do have to be honour 3 or above and judging by your post I'd say that's way out of reach...
DWH666 (EUW)
: Logitech Keys Not Binding
I hope you're not using macros to play LoL.....
: The others won't. Wanna know why? Because I got restricted from yesterday's games. the same games that I reported those people in. Meaning they looked at the whole situation and chose to only punish me. I know this because you get notified when someone you reported gets punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Halocowboy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vfbigu9H,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-18T17:32:13.001+0000) > > I know this because you get notified when someone you reported gets punished. Then what you know is quite wrong unfortunately
: nobody, unless you sent a thicket it's all automated
> [{quoted}](name=Murdarici,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tY8Ou3Uh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T23:36:18.485+0000) > > nobody, unless you sent a thicket it's all automated In which case, The Knights Who Say Ni may help you but technically they did ask for a shrubbery and not a thicket.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: it IS the urf mode, riot had it in one of the "ask riot" topics and they had the numbers to show the effects too, as soon as they bring urf/arurf back a bigger percentage of the playerbase leaves the game without coming back there is the constant stream of leavers, that is to be expected, but during arurf/urf its just way bigger than usual, this is why you dont see that gamemode often
Yeah, since URF mode came on the buttons for me to play anything other than URF have disapeared. So rude forcing people to play URF and make it impossible to queue for anything else.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: it IS the urf mode, riot had it in one of the "ask riot" topics and they had the numbers to show the effects too, as soon as they bring urf/arurf back a bigger percentage of the playerbase leaves the game without coming back there is the constant stream of leavers, that is to be expected, but during arurf/urf its just way bigger than usual, this is why you dont see that gamemode often
Riot says it's because URf so it must be because of URf. If the client somehow forced you to not be able to play anything other than URF whilst it was on I might believe them... Strangely enough the people I have played league with over the last (almost) 9 years, and have stopped playing for various reasons, pretty much all come back when URF is on and stop playing once it goes again. I certainly will be taking another break once this current glorious URF time ends.
: Just need an explanation.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Apostle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=341klMFZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-14T14:47:54.531+0000) >I would find a game and it would never let me load in. I would press reconnect to game and nothing would happen. Sounds like what happened when I installed Discord tbh.....couldn't connect to league matches...uninstalled that shit and back to being fine... Probably no help if you don't use / have issues with Discord :D
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Leaving champion select in ARAM should have a harsher punishment than just 5 minutes
First time may be 5 minutes but if they keep doing it it gets longer and longer.
: > [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r9ul7Z6I,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-10T13:30:01.849+0000) > > It has always been against the rules. You can disagree if you want, but that doesn't change that as a fact. Not trying to change facts, I'm just illuminating a new fact for players that are unaware. > As soon as you enter champion select is when you have to start adhering to the summoners code Your friend showed the Tou and it doesn't really my point. > > Again, the vast majority of people know this. It's been covered multiple times, especially when the IFS was brought into place years ago, this is not new information. You're welcome to your opinion. I don't agree that players are aware of this new development.
: lol "senior emissary" with that attitude. Very embarrassing and bad looking for Riot.
You and Conphucius need to learn to read to be honest.
: 'you have nothing to lose but your wrong opinions' excuse me, because someones opinion differs to yours, you consider it 'wrong'?
Try reading what they said a little slower and with less froth bubbling out of your mouth and covering your eyes ^^
: Evelynn Perma Invis + Charm without counterplay is bullshit
Blakex13x (EUW)
: Your game is garbage.
Fancy showing us the game you made so we can compare and decide which is more garbage?
: I'm afraid your options are limited here... You will have to learn to control it. Getting mad is one thing, everyone gets frustrated or angry at some point, but you're not forced to say anything ingame. Riot can't make exceptions for specific players as this could backfire badly and would not be a benefitial decision.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=o6onTJE8,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T11:35:19.042+0000) > > You will have to learn to control it. Getting mad is one thing, everyone gets frustrated or angry at some point, but you're not forced to say anything ingame. Now now, that's not true! I was playing one night and a Rioter came round to my house and forced me to type some stuff in the ingame chat. Or maybe I imagined that. Either way you are possibly lying.
SlikeR (EUW)
: <3 Not going to lie man riot games is keeping us from freedom of speech. flaming or not whatever there is a mute option there for a reason. I dont troll but i flame at my feeders who troll purpose. it triggers me easily but they ban our accounts where we have dedicated our lifes on it, sad but ye. they ban us and want us to make a new account we need our voices heard and our accounts unbanned. chat perm ban is understandable. Tyler1 swore at riot games on his stream and flames hard in his streams however when he came back after his unban they havent banned his accounts.
Gotta be at nearly a full line on the bingo card.... Claims anger issues (but doesn't know how to deal with them other than type rude things to people) Doesn't understand Freedom Of Speech Brings up Tyler1 Worth a couple of shots anyway so cheers anyone else playing :)
Takejin (EUW)
: Perm ban for that?
> [{quoted}](name=Takejin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1fQ0yvWy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:30:29.258+0000) > > Koalius: in a week > Koalius: i will be d4 > Koalius: at worst Favourite part of this one :) Turns out you can be banned which I would say is worse
: After signing up in 2011, spending around 1.1k euro on this game, today i have been perma banned
I think I like the 'Lil Skiês: low elo players tilt if something doesnt go thier way' line the most out of the chat logs. Seems it was in fact you who got pretty tilted...
: The painful truth behind Elo Hell...
Fajerk (EUW)
: Also, good job Riot with your boards control and people working over weekend to ensure your dirty tricks remain unnoticed. I must admit your response time to remove upvotes is really S tier.
DeZiee (EUNE)
: AR URF is not as good as old URF
I prefered old URf sure but any URF is good URF as far as I'm concerned.
: Riven 2.0
This topic is new and original.
: Fighting the Cancer
Chemotherapy is the current king of fighting cancer but there are new breakthroughs on the horizon.
: Mission didn't complete
Isn't the mission to win AGAINST the specific faction? Edit: Just looked through the missions and the one to win against is later in the chain
JT Mas (EUNE)
: Can someone say me the code for Riot girl tristana?
I'll give it a go: me the code for Riot girl tristana there you go fella ;)
pink oni (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AttackRabbit,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=m56s3EQ0,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T15:20:04.826+0000) > > get a wired connection, wi-fi is fine for phone gaming but not so much for proper pc gaming... i’ve never had a problem like this up until recently tho :/
Fair enough. I've never tried League on wi-fi but I remember CS / WoW etc all being pretty terrible on wi-fi. Have you tried a wired connection yet? Even if it means moving PC for a bit it's worth it just to check if it helps the situation and if so then maybe invest in some of the plugs that let you send your net through the power network - I do that at my mum's house when I visit (of course I take my PC...you expect me to spend a couple of days just talking to people :o ) due to experiences in the past with wi-fi.
radetari (EUNE)
: their support team is already as useful as doorstop on the entrance without doors why do you think they would unpunish anyone they cant come up with a good champ rework, how will they be able to distinguish if someone is reformed they are the same as google support doesnt help with anything no matter how many information you provide
: WTF is Riot smoking?!
I've lost 4 ARURFs since it arrived on live the other day and have beaten plenty of Fizz's, Jax's, Morganna's, Xin Zhao's etc. Sure some champs are pretty damn OP but all are beatable.
pink oni (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=m56s3EQ0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T13:33:56.753+0000) > > You said: &quot;In that house&quot; > > Are you using someone else&#x27;s internet? Are they aware that you&#x27;re using their network? > > --- > > If possible, try use a wired connection to that network. You could also try to play while you&#x27;re next to the router, see if anything changes. > > --- > > Troubleshoot your network by following [this guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues). It’s a house I live in, split parents. As we speak ive just just dced once again. I really need this issue sorted, I have a low priority queue due to this issue. And I’m in constant range of the network - both my phone and others phones work perfectly fine.
get a wired connection, wi-fi is fine for phone gaming but not so much for proper pc gaming...
: Can Riot stop being a Money creedy trash Company?
Care to link your sources for any of those claims?
Rstonius (EUW)
: This game, isnt fun to play anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=MITG Rokas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tA0TwhJH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-29T10:59:51.563+0000) > > Literally, its not fun Then, assuming no one is forcing you to play, don't play it. I hear Fortnite is looking for players...
Octavia (EUW)
: FPS has degenerated to the point where its not even hitting 144 at all on a 980Ti
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Nothing is disabled.
Sona and Ryze are. Ryze because he can lock you in place permenantly with his w without having to aim at anything and Sona because I have no idea but I can imagine she'd be pretty damn annoying.
: Why is Jax allowed in ARURF?
Been playing URF on PBE for the past 2 weeks and I've seen planty of Jaxs not winning or even doing well. Sure there have also been plenty that absolutely destroyed people but he's not impossible to win against, hell first URF on live today was against Jax and we won no problem even though he was dominating. Now Kha'Zix on the other hand.....
Tyz22 (EUNE)
: OK it was when there was some shop bugs when arurf went online and i've played and got lvl 38 and got champion capsule. I opened it and got Nocturne and selled it i've had 5300 or 5330 blue essence and after few minutes i saw i have only 3330 and i looked at refunds and nothing was there
Are you sure you sold it or did you make it into a permenant champ? No idea if Nocturne costs 2000BE when bought with a champ shard but it's a possibility.
: URF URF UR|F U|RFU |URFURUFURUF
i approve of this message. Been singing 'URF-URF-URF, URF-URF, URF-URF-URF, URF-URF' on repeat to my gf so much that she put her headphones on and is refusing to play with me {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} Pretty much her face when I wouldn't shut up.....
: Female God-King Skins.
So Goddess Queen skins?
JT Mas (EUNE)
: What tryhard mean?
It means you kicked someones arse and they have to come up with a reason why.
KagureNai (EUW)
: I think i get where you're coming from, but the thing about **URF** is that this game mode is fun **as long as you're winning**. When you get just chained cc or deleted instantly it is just cancerous as** hell**. URF is like, _the brainless version of Summoner's Rift_, and everything you do in it is like doubled or tripled even : if you win,** you're going to have a LOT of fun**, but if** you lose, heck you will get even more frustrated** because of what 80% CD allows other players to do. And to be honest, you will play **1 - 3 games** and then stop. Not really worth to be put_ each week-end_. I think that the fact that it's** not playable on a weekly basis makes it more enjoyable**. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Althought i would strongly suggest more game modes for League of Legends, and not something like **Twisted Treeline** or **ARAM**.
> [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VIuMTtNK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-26T10:40:12.274+0000) > > I think i get where you&#x27;re coming from, but the thing about **URF** is that this game mode is fun **as long as you&#x27;re winning. > > And to be honest, you will play **1 - 3 games** and then stop. To be honest I've been playing it pretty much non stop on PBE for the last 2 weeks or so (15+ games a day). Win, lose it doesn't matter to me although yeah a lot of teammates seem to get so frustrated with it. Can't wait for it to hit live again.
Aleks68 (EUNE)
: Why when riot change healthbars didnt leave option for back old ones?
> [{quoted}](name=Aleks68,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=AOVIIAJz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-25T13:07:18.533+0000) > > no one like it Citation needed
Show more

AttackRabbit

Level 123 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion