: I wish that at least the first 10 minutes of the game were about indivdual skill and laning
It's not about individual skill, it's a team game. I agree, it's frustrating as shit if your team won't listen to you and try to Baron 4v5 without smite, instead of defending mid inhib, but the problem with people snowballing is the other side of the frustration coin. If someone gets fed like 7/0 in 5 minutes, and then their team can't do anything to stop them really, that's more frustrating in my opinion.
: Her Q can be spammed like crazy at max rank. Her E W Q combo can kill almost any squishy even if you're just 4/4/10, she has massive utility, etc. The damage looks low on paper but it's much different in-game, at least from personal experience. And how is Leblanc, Fizz and Darius overpowered all of a sudden? Darius is slow as hell, and Fizz + Leblanc both rely on snowballing hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popkillski,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jra5KsrL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-08T18:46:54.140+0000) > > Her Q can be spammed like crazy at max rank. Her E W Q combo can kill almost any squishy even if you're just 4/4/10, she has massive utility, etc. The damage looks low on paper but it's much different in-game, at least from personal experience. > > And how is Leblanc, Fizz and Darius overpowered all of a sudden? Darius is slow as hell, and Fizz + Leblanc both rely on snowballing hard. You have to be drunk or stupid to get hit though.
MobWinMob (EUW)
: HELP! I'm flamer/toxic/ but i don't want it. How to stop behaving like flamer?
I'm toxic as fuck too, but I type what I want to say e.g. "This Kennen is a *%&$ing piece of *£"£ noob cancer aids *~@> retard who deserves to be flayed alive". I type it, and instead of pressing enter, I delete it. I also say it aloud, under my breath. It's not being toxic that's the problem, it's controlling it.
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: germans are not nazis... -.-
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=afE2U1Ij,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-07-07T20:22:13.813+0000) > > germans are not nazis... -.- Did I say that? I said I had a scary pro Nazi guy in my game. I didn't expect it because it's illegal to be a Nazi in Germany. He kept saying stuff like 'Heil hitler' and some anti semitic, anti black, anti (insert whatever here). He said I should be gassed in Auschwitz.
: Do You Also Hate to Play With People of Your Own Nationality?
: [POLL] Dynamic queue
People who complain about queue times don't have a browser.
Rioter Comments
Possible (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Azure9861,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K0Ewd5Kc,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-05T16:41:51.659+0000) > > Don't allow champs with no AD scaling to buy AP items > > > Don't allow champs with NO ad scaling to buy AP items? isnt that kinda the definition of troll? so if i dont have AD scaling i can't buy AP?
> [{quoted}](name=Possible,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K0Ewd5Kc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-05T16:46:42.000+0000) > > Don't allow champs with NO ad scaling to buy AP items? isnt that kinda the definition of troll? so if i dont have AD scaling i can't buy AP? Changed it.
Rioter Comments
IronMan1989 (EUNE)
: Is this person worthy of a ban ? (temporary or perma)
Upvoted because I recognised your club tag from Lilo and Stitch.
MØWHA (EUW)
: Give Karthus Some Love :'(
Idk why no one plays him. That Q if absolutely bs if you build {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3027}} {{item:3003}} {{item:3152}} {{item:3158}}
InTheory (EUW)
: Should there be a champion sitting constantly on over 20% overall pickrate (up to 37% of all games)?
GLurch (EUW)
: What if they don't?Some players just aren't that good.Should they be punished for not being good?No,it would basicly mean that almost all Bronze 5 players should be permanently banned. Now,if you encounter someone and you think he should buy this and that and do this,then tell him.But tell him in a friendly manner.Saying to someone "Wtf noob *champ x*,why no pink?" "What are those items???".Also pinging ss for someone 100 times after the enemy has gone missing and appeared on some lane already will also not help at all.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tf30mhdx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-03T18:06:52.177+0000) > > What if they don't?Some players just aren't that good.Should they be punished for not being good?No,it would basicly mean that almost all Bronze 5 players should be permanently banned. > Now,if you encounter someone and you think he should buy this and that and do this,then tell him.But tell him in a friendly manner.Saying to someone "Wtf noob *champ x*,why no pink?" "What are those items???".Also pinging ss for someone 100 times after the enemy has gone missing and appeared on some lane already will also not help at all. I did inform him. "Hey Ryze dude, build defensive and play safe please" "Stfu noob Kayle"
RocketRo11 (EUNE)
: OH BOY... THIS IS JUST ANOTHER "_**THIS OP, THAT OP**_" THREAD WHICH MUST BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY. http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/123/620/Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg RIOT... WHERE ARE ADMIN's? CUT THIS BOLLOX OFF.
> [{quoted}](name=RocketRo11,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=blWnjmZy,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-07-03T18:19:44.404+0000) > > OH BOY... THIS IS JUST ANOTHER "_**THIS OP, THAT OP**_" THREAD WHICH MUST BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY. > > http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/123/620/Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg > > > RIOT... WHERE ARE ADMIN's? CUT THIS BOLLOX OFF. At what point did I say Vlad was OP? I merely said how quickly he killed me.
: Tyler1
> [{quoted}](name=Knife Life Chara,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oKwzrl2E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-03T17:32:57.589+0000) > > Tyler1 I thought that too lol.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Čika Dule (EUNE)
: So you fed your ass off with jungle kog'maw, didn't buy any mr and you wrote this post in the middle of a game. I have no words for people like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Čika Dule,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=blWnjmZy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-03T11:25:49.719+0000) > > So you fed your ass off with jungle kog'maw, didn't buy any mr and you wrote this post in the middle of a game. I have no words for people like you. Not much I can do against a Shaco (I bought pinks) Secondly, your point contradict themselves. You fed, and wrote in the middle of a game. I was dead... Secondly, even if I didn't have MR, 1600 damage on a point and click spell that wasn't empowered is still too strong. And I was dealing with a toxic af Draven. In short, I was a little busy trying to get this Draven not to troll, and others not to surrender.
: Draven is definately not what I'll be getting, if he falls off late. I'll wait for more opinions before i make a choice
> [{quoted}](name=MrAngryGamerV,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VtVdtW2z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-03T09:25:54.794+0000) > > Draven is definately not what I'll be getting, if he falls off late. I'll wait for more opinions before i make a choice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kShAAR-SHb4 Time stamps are in video description.
: Kog, Varus, or Draven
I'd pick Varus, just because Kog gets murdered so easily early, and Draven falls of late, Varus is always helpful. Also, Varus is much safer than either, and can be built AP too.
: Go challenjoor with vlad by tomorrow bro.
> [{quoted}](name=Killsomnia,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=blWnjmZy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-03T03:32:10.985+0000) > > Go challenjoor with vlad by tomorrow bro. I don't actually play that much anymore. And secondly, I stopped playing ranked after this LB decided to get into an AA fight with a Zed at Lv1
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: 100? more like 1000.
> [{quoted}](name=Altiverse,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=blWnjmZy,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2016-07-02T21:58:10.949+0000) > > 100? more like 1000. Oh I meant 1000.
Maniakuzz (EUW)
: Damn some people are just so evil :O don't worry, mate, he will get his punishment and well done with revenge. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Maniakuzz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fyxOAxMN,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2016-07-02T21:35:14.276+0000) > > Damn some people are just so evil :O don't worry, mate, he will get his punishment and well done with revenge. :D :D He was incandescent. I picked his #1 Counter and camped him so hard.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Dont fucking walk in to it then
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=blWnjmZy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-02T20:49:41.458+0000) > > Dont fucking walk in to it then He flashed. Also, that won't help me from the Q, which he can heal literally 100 health from.
Azure9861 (EUW)
: So Vlad has 4000 health and did 1600 damage in 0.3 seconds
Just died again. 950 damage in a non empowered Q.
Rioter Comments
: I could write down every name but wouldn't my computer get cancer because of that?
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Spectre,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HY8Qo4YK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-07-02T19:17:39.531+0000) > > I could write down every name but wouldn't my computer get cancer because of that? Use a cheap notepad.
Destruox (EUW)
: On Overloaded Champions and how they hurt the game
Yasuo would be fine if he had the W OR the passive. You can't give a champion who gets a free shield that much mobility.
Maniakuzz (EUW)
: Renewed faith in lol community
I wouldn't have said that. In some games, some people are evil enough to say stuff like 'no she died cause I *****ed her to death' As someone who is adopted, any time someone makes a 'your mom' joke, I say 'which one' and they get really confused. Then someone guessed I was adopted, and basically said 'Your mum tried to have you aborted after I raped her with a chainsaw 9 times, but it didn't work and she didin't love you so she gave you to some priests who raped you, and then your mom khs bcs she looked at you, and then you got molested for 12 years and here you are living in someone elses house after you killed them cause your mentally damaged and playing on their LoL account. Kys with bleach you ****ing piece of ****, ****ing **** ****boi, get **** raped with a chainsaw, you subhuman degenerate scum'. That was like 6 months ago. I saw him in game 3 weeks ago. And that's why I've lost faith in Riot's ban system. Oh and then there's the stuff he typed to everyone else that was even worse. PS. I camped him until he was 0/16, and then constantly spammed laugh everytime. I was pretty much duo top. PPS. I made sure he knew who I was.
Rioter Comments
: As a ryze main I am afraid of the rework
He's really powerful. So basically it'll play out like the Fiora rework.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: I lost thanks to a toplane AP Shaco. He wanted Shaco ap toplane, he lost the lane in 2 minutes. That is what we people get when players pick whatever the hell they want. Nothing but chaos. I know Riot treats their "play whatever and however" phylosophy like a vital organ, that its that very same bullsht that breaks the game. Tankko broke the game in toplane. Juggernaut Mordekaiser botlane broke the game, off meta picks for the sake of trolling break the game. You want balanced. You force lock a set of champions in roles. Example. If i get stuck in the support role, I can ONLY pick support champions. The game will restrict me from picking anything else. You´re the adc? You can only pick marksmen champion, and the game will restrict you to pick anything else. That is how you create balance in this chaotic game. Radical moves? I completely agree, I honestly 100% do. But I am sick and tired of troll playing whatever they want. If you pick a role, YOU play that ROLE with the champions said role gives you. ______________ Downvotes, come to me!
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ETPOeLmB,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-06-29T18:33:56.789+0000) > > I lost thanks to a toplane AP Shaco. He wanted Shaco ap toplane, he lost the lane in 2 minutes. > > That is what we people get when players pick whatever the hell they want. Nothing but chaos. I know Riot treats their "play whatever and however" phylosophy like a vital organ, that its that very same bullsht that breaks the game. > > Tankko broke the game in toplane. Juggernaut Mordekaiser botlane broke the game, off meta picks for the sake of trolling break the game. You want balanced. You force lock a set of champions in roles. Example. > > If i get stuck in the support role, I can ONLY pick support champions. The game will restrict me from picking anything else. > You´re the adc? You can only pick marksmen champion, and the game will restrict you to pick anything else. > > That is how you create balance in this chaotic game. Radical moves? I completely agree, I honestly 100% do. But I am sick and tired of troll playing whatever they want. If you pick a role, YOU play that ROLE with the champions said role gives you. > > ______________ > > Downvotes, come to me! But AD Teemo bot works.
: AD blitzcrank?
Play full crit blitz top.
Solash (EUW)
: >breakerzzz14: can you stfu and suck my dck pls? >breakerzzz14: fck me in the ass cause i love jesuuuss You consider this good behavior?
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xHavEqqe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-27T19:53:00.000+0000) > > You consider this good behavior? The second is a meme actually.
Mumblebum (EUW)
: I am cancer and should commit suicide
: How to deal with teams that tend to feed over and over?
Well, play hard carry champions. Also, use those 6 pings.
: So your solution against toxicity is to do nothing? > I have hope that the players (In EUW at least ;D) are decent and nice people and that your giving them the rope to hang themselves with rather than the tools to correct this behaviour How am I supposed to understand this? Are you suggesting that toxic players should be hanged?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wckXUpJr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-26T12:59:36.913+0000) > > So your solution against toxicity is to do nothing? > > How am I supposed to understand this? Are you suggesting that toxic players should be hanged? I know toxic people IRL. All of them have criminal records. If the death penalty was a thing, they'd be on their way. This is stuff like Heroin.
Rioter Comments
Thamand (EUW)
: If they made a PT-PT language option they should do all the english types of english ^^ For instance, me being british, I find it annoying how it is armor (American) and not armour (British).
> [{quoted}](name=iPotato HD,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JN1EMcNe,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-25T19:18:31.534+0000) > > If they made a PT-PT language option they should do all the english types of english ^^ For instance, me being british, I find it annoying how it is armor (American) and not armour (British). Ikr, it's not a different spelling, it's just wrong. NITE. NITE. NITE. NITE. NITE. KILL ME.
HEROMORA (EUW)
: YOU MUST NERF HIM !
Tbh, that E is bs lategame. His damage isn't the issue, it's the fact that he can isolate you for over 3 seconds so easily.
: Volibear's W stacks should fall off one by one just like Jax's W
As an ex Volibear main, I hope they nerf that cancerous piece of shit into the ground.
: Illaois hitboxes are terrible
Nasus ult, Renekton ult, Cho ult, Lulu ult, can all mess up hitboxes. Also, it's Illaoi, it literally can't hit you if you're not sitting there fapping or texting.
: Fun fact: Riot is doing exactly this on the PBE currently^^
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TVBGfeQO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-25T14:07:21.980+0000) > > Fun fact: Riot is doing exactly this on the PBE currently^^ Yay.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Jax : BoTRK vs. Gunblade ?
Amihan (EUW)
: Viktor will have a new skin soon right??
Show more

Azure9861

Level 137 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion