: There's the new normal draft called flexQ; I use it when I want to practice new stuff while playing on EUNE.
What if you are below lvl 30?
Not xPeke (EUW)
: A small Yasuo change that might help a little.
I think good idea would be to give yasuo energy so he couldnt spam his E like a maniac
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Falsely accused for MMR Boosting,Requesting for a Rioter
I mean when you pretty much play Thresh randomly switch a champion and get a really good kda n shiet that`s a bit fishy
: At the end of the game there is a report button next to his name in the end of game stats. Trolling isn't a report option you can chose, but you would be best to chose intentionally feeding and then describe what happened in the text box it provides you, put details of what happened and it can be reviewed.
That report system is garbage, it only works on toxic players and intentionaly feeders, but on other things it doesnt work.
Mabons (EUW)
: Report and move on
Duuuuudeee this is why i wrote this board cause there isnt any options to report. You cant report him for being toxic, intentionaly feeding etc. Dont you get it???
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
what the fuk do you want from me???? Im not the fkin game designer im just a player i dont work at riot i`m not here to search for solutions wtf???? so do you want to remake the whole fking game or something?
: I could tell you why trolls are often considred way less likely to be punished, but what would be the fun in that? Let's do this differently. You started this discussion, so first of all I am interested in YOUR opinion about this: > what about when a guy trolls, does everything to upset you and he doesnt get banned? Why do YOU think trolls are not punished as reliably as feeders and flamers? I mean, if it's true, there has to be reason, right? What do you think is the actual reason for that? And let's even get a step further: What would be YOUR solution? How exactly would YOU solve the problem if you were in charge?
I dont know, i dont work at Riot, its not my problem that game is broken, im just user. Idk maybe riot could hire some modzafuckers who watch replays?
Rioter Comments
: PLAT 4 TO FUCKING SILVER 3 ????????????????????? FUSFSAOPFSFSFJNA'FJOPFJOAOSJFAJOSSFOSCMVKOS''Adf'af^jwfijmawefgio'anosfonsogdsklmoasfgklmfdfasfkmopüapskm'dfmkasdf
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Azzep120

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion