: When i read the stuff u are saying to me and others, i just can say u deserve it :D, btw this is my Second account cuz im to lazy to change in forum, my main is Diamond IV "EsKommtVonHinten" check it out trashtalker :D
> [{quoted}](name=Im not your dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Xa3a8Hc,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-04-02T18:03:44.451+0000) > > When i read the stuff u are saying to me and others, i just can say u deserve it :D, btw this is my Second account cuz im to lazy to change in forum, my main is Diamond IV "EsKommtVonHinten" check it out trashtalker :D No tnx, I dont trust random people on word.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: I'm glad you got banned, but also sad, because you don't seem to have learned your mistake. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Xa3a8Hc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-02T15:11:42.364+0000) > > I'm glad you got banned, but also sad, because you don't seem to have learned your mistake. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Ur sad that my next 200 games will be low elo stomping? :C Dont be sad boy, take a notes and you learn :D Actually its alot easyer even than i thought xd [img]http://puu.sh/o3tNh/d6686cdbb7.jpg[/img]
OCD (EUW)
: Given that this was only 3 games, i'd say that permaban was long overdue. And given your recent comments here, i'd say you haven't learned anything from this. So i suggest you stop playing online games. Arrogant nut.
> [{quoted}](name=OCD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Xa3a8Hc,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-04-02T16:54:40.093+0000) > > Given that this was only 3 games, i'd say that permaban was long overdue. > And given your recent comments here, i'd say you haven't learned anything from this. So i suggest you stop playing online games. > Arrogant nut. If ur getting offended in internet, stop using internet for ur own health. Poor victimized casul :D (casul = darksoul style xd its not a typo)
: "Game 3 Hail Hýdra: lol Hail Hýdra: 1st time? Hail Hýdra: hardcounter champ, with exhaust, that survive on 10% hp xd Hail Hýdra: ur such a low elo lowskill, that i even try to stomp u xd Hail Hýdra: ur playing VERY badly Hail Hýdra: its a fact :) Hail Hýdra: i thought whats wrong with this guy Hail Hýdra: then i see ghostblade on graves Hail Hýdra: no comments Hail Hýdra: this game is over Hail Hýdra: dont bother anymore" ur right thats definitly a good attitude. KAPPA I would report u too for that arrogance and negativity and chat spamming. Much more reasons to find not only these 3. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Im not your dude,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Xa3a8Hc,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-04-02T15:09:25.649+0000) > > "Game 3 > Hail Hýdra: lol > Hail Hýdra: 1st time? > Hail Hýdra: hardcounter champ, with exhaust, that survive on 10% hp xd > Hail Hýdra: ur such a low elo lowskill, that i even try to stomp u xd > Hail Hýdra: ur playing VERY badly > Hail Hýdra: its a fact :) > Hail Hýdra: i thought whats wrong with this guy > Hail Hýdra: then i see ghostblade on graves > Hail Hýdra: no comments > Hail Hýdra: this game is over > Hail Hýdra: dont bother anymore" > > ur right thats definitly a good attitude. KAPPA > I would report u too for that arrogance and negativity and chat spamming. Much more reasons to find not only these 3. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} definition of arrogance is when a low elo player (you) trying to prove me something about builds n stuff ^^ even despite the fact, that Im about 900 elo higher than you. You call me arrogant, when I state that ghostblade on graves is full trash ^^
Endellion (EUW)
: Then you're next account will be banned as well. Sorry, Riot doesn't allow flame on any level, no matter if you're 'standing up for yourself' or not.
well unlucky then. Well its fun to play in gold again xd Hello gold 3 my darkness ^^
: I've never seen before a dude speaking so much in a single game. im not joking man, at least if these word were congrats or other but no, i can see only flame. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
never seen someone press enter 20 times in game? U must be new.
: THE SALT ON YOU Learn to shut up and bite something untill it's over insted of writing anything, you're so salty and so angry I can't even. YES, PERMABAN FOR THAT! Jeez, look at yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=I Am Red Panda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3Xa3a8Hc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-02T14:24:52.671+0000) > > THE SALT ON YOU > Learn to shut up and bite something untill it's over insted of writing anything, you're so salty and so angry I can't even. > YES, PERMABAN FOR THAT! > Jeez, look at yourself. Thanks for advice, but im not gonna "learn to shut up" and gonna keep standing for myself.
Rioter Comments
: Where would i send this so riot can see it?
You added him by urself. Sore loser.
: Last season Diamond 5 needs a duoq mate for smurf acc (Silver)
Same story for mine acc, actually this one (perma banned) but u simply cant get stuck in silver5 by any chance :) I played it through, starting from silver3, and till plat its rly easy-bot games.
: Not really, bronze player is no where near diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=Recklessnesz,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7WhjE1uu,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-27T20:17:42.950+0000) > > Not really, bronze player is no where near diamond. and same goes to d5 vs challenger xd
: Ever thought it is because you are d5 and you know a lot about the game in general. There are not many players with my solo que ranking in plat/diamond 3v3 elo. I am happy if I see I matched against d5 or something in treeline because we have a lot chance to win. You are very well correct about comparing rift with tt but not about skill requirment. If you have good mechanics in soloq you just have to learn how tt works and you can easily get in high division.
> [{quoted}](name=Recklessnesz,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7WhjE1uu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-03-27T19:36:52.107+0000) > > Ever thought it is because you are d5 and you know a lot about the game in general. There are not many players with my solo que ranking in plat/diamond 3v3 elo. I am happy if I see I matched against d5 or something in treeline because we have a lot chance to win. You are very well correct about comparing rift with tt but not about skill requirment. If you have good mechanics in soloq you just have to learn how tt works and you can easily get in high division. Yea but d5 and challenger difference is more than bronze and dia5
: My experience with Dynamic Queue
Dude, I never played twisted treeline, I was dia5 in season 3, I took 2 mine friends that were also dia5 in soloq. We had 0 experience in 3v3. We got challenger in one week xd @ EUW. Skill level in 3x3 is very low :/ you cant compare it even near to soloQ
Rioter Comments
: How surprising. Btw I hope you're better than me, I have 600 games. If you're still not better at 8k games I'd pity you.
> [{quoted}](name=Denagor Sheelan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtoh9HVE,comment-id=00100000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-20T12:13:30.997+0000) > > How surprising. > Btw I hope you're better than me, I have 600 games. If you're still not better at 8k games I'd pity you. I dont have 8k games. I had chat restriction for 8k games. Needless to say its impossible to play so many :)
: You wanna look like a big man on the boards so hard, may I ask for how long you've been chat restricted IG? :3
> [{quoted}](name=Denagor Sheelan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtoh9HVE,comment-id=001000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T22:56:06.734+0000) > > You wanna look like a big man on the boards so hard, may I ask for how long you've been chat restricted IG? :3 8k games. This account was mine main and now is permabanned ^^ Still better than u :(
: Brah I've never been in bronze, hakuna your tatas :3
> [{quoted}](name=Denagor Sheelan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtoh9HVE,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-19T22:34:36.578+0000) > > Brah I've never been in bronze, hakuna your tatas :3 With your 39% winrate, Im pretty sure you are.
: Report system useless?Someone afk the last 20 ranked games(no items too) still unpunished.
Its okay, hes not toxic? If he would be toxic he would be banned! All hail rito logic
: I'd report racist names and heavily offensive but you never know die homos means different things so stop jumping to conclusions
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Knowledge,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dtoh9HVE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-03-19T12:00:38.586+0000) > > I'd report racist names and heavily offensive but you never know die homos means different things so stop jumping to conclusions Die Bart die aka The Bart the xd
: Hey guys, wanna hear a fun fact about HEXTECH CRAFTING? Toxics don't get it for over 3 months =)
Oh wow, I will not be able to earn 5 euro skin once per month. Wow big deal. rofl
Hecate (EUW)
: For people who have toxic friends
> [{quoted}](name=Hecate,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=taEoopAk,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-12T09:30:26.859+0000) > > 5 Do not be afraid of hurting them. Do not be afraid of speaking up for yourself or for other friends who do not have enough bravery to do so. Fear is a mental barrier. Fear prevents you from doing anything. > As I said, if they do understand, they will apologize and behave more. If they don't, they might kick you off from their contacts list but it will show you the true amount of respect they had towards you. Don't consider yourself a "nothing". Love yourself, respect yourself and stand up for yourself. > > > _Why would you let people bring you down (flame you in that case) when you do not even do that to them at all ? Why would you let them not respect you when you respect them ?_ Or maybe stop being a poor victim and crying over words ^^
Rioter Comments
Solash (EUW)
: When a player with a permaban starts giving advice on how Riot should change the punishment system
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Season is coming to a close in 15 days, did you reach your set goals? :)
Agidyne (EUW)
: WARNING: GOLD+ ONLY THREAD. Silver & Bronze entries are unauthorized
http://cs627631.vk.me/v627631310/14892/16WF2LnyjWc.jpg
j2k6 (EUW)
: +40ping and lag eveyday at this time wtf? coz world or what? (my internet rly fine only this gam)
: This game is not becoming a circus. This game is Riot's property and thus, can do whatever they want to with it. They decided to make it free to play, so that anybody can join in. They also made a set of rules which we need to follow, in order to continue playing the game. If you break the rules, you get banned. All the rules can be summed in one rule - be polite. How is it so hard to be polite for some people? Why do you need to be toxic and ruin other people's fun? Ruin their fun by being better at the game, not by foul language. Be respectful. And goddammit, if you ask "why?" while reading this at any given moment, please uninstall the game and never bother us again. You need to improve your behaviour.
> [{quoted}](name=Prugar Senpai,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tViXTvMp,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2015-10-12T09:56:49.157+0000) > > They decided to make it free to play, so that anybody can join in. you are not allowed to be that stupid. Its illegal.
Nukeman20 (EUW)
: I stopped being toxic and…
Then you start losing again and become toxic. ^^
: There are people that care.. I'm playing this to have fun and make friends and I hate to fight with people and people with a negative attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=Unstrained,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tViXTvMp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-11T00:49:57.308+0000) > > There are people that care.. I'm playing this to have fun and make friends and I hate to fight with people and people with a negative attitude. Mute anyone u dont like. Its so easy.
Kítty (EUNE)
: Tips Everyone should know about Riot player behavior system.
This game is becoming such circus. Behavior. In a fucking online game? Whats next? Facecontrol? Everytime I read about theire crap systems, worked out by Riot Lyte, that got bullied hard in school, I want to laugh.
: > [{quoted}](name=Optimus1Prime,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=odG5AFuH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-09-18T12:26:57.670+0000) > > Justice. Thats what I call justice. They were so sure I was going to get banned as well rofl.
> [{quoted}](name=DUNCANDUNCANLOL,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=odG5AFuH,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2015-09-18T13:11:55.686+0000) > > They were so sure I was going to get banned as well rofl. After quick look at ur match history, im pretty sure u will be, soon.
: Oh men .. i feel ur pain ... i get in 2/10 games counterpicked ... and u got counterpicked 2 with azir , ur Team just can Report u for feeding if u REALY run into Tower or didnt do something that u die ... just ignore that angry braintard Kids and w8 for a gank 2 fight a counterpick ^^ Xerath have counterpicks 2 but he Counters other champs 2 thats with every champ , so ist nor ur bad if u lose ur lane ^^ {{item:2043}} Riot see it if they flame and they will get soon a CR and RR for flaming ^^ so u have more brain as them and dont flame , so u get honored and they get reported and get CR easy riot logic ^^
> [{quoted}](name=ViPeRextra,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=odG5AFuH,comment-id=000900010000,timestamp=2015-09-18T17:56:37.770+0000) > > Oh men .. i feel ur pain ... i get in 2/10 games counterpicked ... and u got counterpicked 2 with azir , ur Team just can Report u for feeding if u REALY run into Tower or didnt do something that u die ... just ignore that angry braintard Kids and w8 for a gank 2 fight a counterpick ^^ Xerath have counterpicks 2 but he Counters other champs 2 thats with every champ , so ist nor ur bad if u lose ur lane ^^ {{item:2043}} Riot see it if they flame and they will get soon a CR and RR for flaming ^^ so u have more brain as them and dont flame , so u get honored and they get reported and get CR easy riot logic ^^ He played 2/12 and afk farmed, while hes team played 4v5. Get ur facts before defending "victim". This guy provoked flame and hes the one who should get banned.
: About Rengar..
Riven has counterplay, no matter who you play. Fullslot rengar vs adc/some low hp/armor mid has 0 counterplay.
: >Pick morde in dia+, get stomped, lose late cuz you cant do anything :( Yeah, thats why he has a 60% winrate in platinum+ http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/adc/platinum/by-winrate ...and a 58% winrate in Dia+ http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/adc/diamond/by-winrate ...played as botlane AD carry :D Btw. guess who I spectated yesterday playing him and completely stomping the enemy botlane? Rekkles. What just happened, my friend, is you tried to make an argument, which can either be confirmed or dismantled simply by showing the relevant data. The problem with that approach was: I have the relevant data, and its not supporting your argument ^^
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A5v1nYm3,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-25T17:00:25.790+0000) > > Yeah, thats why he has a 60% winrate in platinum+ > > http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/adc/platinum/by-winrate > > ...and a 58% winrate in Dia+ > > http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/adc/diamond/by-winrate > > ...played as botlane AD carry :D > > Btw. guess who I spectated yesterday playing him and completely stomping the enemy botlane? Rekkles. > > > What just happened, my friend, is you tried to make an argument, which can either be confirmed or dismantled simply by showing the relevant data. The problem with that approach was: I have the relevant data, and its not supporting your argument ^^ I from time to time see people winning 4v5 games, winning with 2 junglers, winning with 2 toplaners. It doesnt mean anything. By picking morde adc, you setup ur team behind.
: Too bad for your argument that I am Gold I, nearing plat promos...and do you know what I use to carry me through gold I? That's right: Botlane Mordekaiser ADC.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A5v1nYm3,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2015-08-25T14:52:42.124+0000) > > Too bad for your argument that I am Gold I, nearing plat promos...and do you know what I use to carry me through gold I? That's right: Botlane Mordekaiser ADC. gold/silver, no difference :/ Pick morde in dia+, get stomped, lose late cuz you cant do anything :(
: "WTF why morde botlane gg"...do people even read patchnotes?
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: Counter picking is NOT valid counterplay.
Counterpicking works very well. Its ur problem if u pick champion for first time. Every good player has wide champion pool for every situation (and runepage). Also, if u pick talon vs kassadin, it doesnt mean that u will win ^^.
: aaaaaaaaand the servers are dying again.
: almost 30, what i need to know about ranked?
Dodge, when there is following in YOUR team: [Champion] [Difficulty to carry] Lee son's [][][][][][][][] Yasuo's [][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][][]][][][][][] Nidalee's [][][][][][][] Ezreal's [][][][][][][][][][] Riven's [][][][][][][][][][][][]
A Ocean (EUW)
: Types of people you associate with certain champs
{{champion:64}} "Sorry guys just bad game" (c) 1.26 kda with 13% winrate in 30 games. {{champion:101}} FX.LUA.Error.pushScript.notfound.
Rioter Comments
: Want to know the most disgusting thing in the game?
Forgot to mention "silver-and-lower-only"
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Should Shyvana, Xin, Master Yi, Kayle, Warwick etc be nerfed?
But like riot always did. They will nerf champion AND devourer at same timem thus bringing poor champs into oblivion (again). Smart choice (c)
: I really don't get people asking for reports in all chat becuz X player didn't play by the meta.
Well Ill explain it simple to you. Liek in every society, in League of legends there is "metagame". You ignore it, you break its meta, you get tossed out of that society.
: Kassadin is fine if you ask me. LVL 16 is huge powerspike but then if you suck the game is allready over hehehe.
> [{quoted}](name=Top Deck,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PKgmeqE4,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-08-03T11:12:30.273+0000) > > Kassadin is fine if you ask me. > > LVL 16 is huge powerspike but then if you suck the game is allready over hehehe. hes powerspike is fullslot, when he actually can oneshot anything that is squishy. Too bad 4v5 games dont last so long.
: I recently bought him. I want to learn him, but how do I learn him if I get smashed in lane?
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PKgmeqE4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-08-03T10:08:08.903+0000) > > I recently bought him. I want to learn him, but how do I learn him if I get smashed in lane? You have 2 options on lane phase: 1) You harass till 1st back. 2) You roam after.
: het attack animation makes that 5 seconds not 15. But clearly you didnt read the problem
> [{quoted}](name=Undertakerr,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0xuGdvRs,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2015-08-02T15:23:57.858+0000) > > het attack animation makes that 5 seconds not 15. But clearly you didnt read the problem What the hell did I just read :D
Rioter Comments
Heatblaste (EUNE)
: <333 gotta love this game
typical noobtrap champs ;) (lee son / yasuo / zed / nidalee)
: meanwhile vayne
U sir, dont understand anything about "animation of aa" sorry ur wrong in everything u said.
Show more

B14ckout

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion