Shamose (EUW)
: To be honest TFT release was kinda BS. They put out a thread saying EU gets TFT 26th of June. But that is only true if you live in NA. If you actually live in EU then it's actually the 27th.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hKw2eeoO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:45:33.920+0000) > > To be honest TFT release was kinda BS. > > They put out a thread saying EU gets TFT 26th of June. But that is only true if you live in NA. > If you actually live in EU then it's actually the 27th. yeah the timezone they used is kinda bs I agree
: When did you start the game? Either you just got here recently or you actually never paid attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Black Mage,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hKw2eeoO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:40:34.589+0000) > > When did you start the game? > > Either you just got here recently or you actually never paid attention. what is that even supposed to mean?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: I'd assume less activity is caused by the holiday season that just ended.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=I12coJ7z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-07T16:38:37.068+0000) > > I'd assume less activity is caused by the holiday season that just ended. but isn't the weekly 50% sales are a permanent thing lol, why is it not there
Rioter Comments
N o (EUW)
: Saying "easy" should be punished way harder
I don't get it, when the game is hard and you say its hard, thats sportsmenlike and all good but when the game is easy and you say that it is, you get it.
NooBoTF0rU (EUNE)
: Got 14-day suspension
lol I find it hilarious that you got suspended for quoting from the story line of related champs, and I wouldn't really care about what would you say to me if I was the person you directed that message to because its clearly a joke.
: her prestige K/DA skin will be her 10th skin that's more than both Lux and Ahri who both get loads of hate when given new skins (they both currently sit with 9 each) and exactly! grinding for prestige Kai'sa was insane I play this game way more than I should and I still needed to buy orbs to have enough tokens in the end {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Also hello my fellow Jinx lover! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cowgirl Jinx,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=WvpVsAhX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-30T18:27:11.968+0000) > > her prestige K/DA skin will be her 10th skin that's more than both Lux and Ahri who both get loads of hate when given new skins (they both currently sit with 9 each) and exactly! grinding for prestige Kai'sa was insane I play this game way more than I should and I still needed to buy orbs to have enough tokens in the end > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} > > Also hello my fellow Jinx lover! > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} yes I hate the fact that they care what skins people like but nothing else, literally nothing else. hey hey Jinxy xo {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rioter Comments
: K/DA Kai'sa Frog Petition.
hell ya I suffered my A$$ to get that shiny prestige skin, make it as unique as possible instead of AKALI WHO'S BEEN MORE LOVED THAN THE ACTUAL PRESTIGE SKIN but ye for some reasons Akali has been the one not kai'sa, she will even get a new prestige skin lmao {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: I got a 14 day suspension for insulting someone taking my role and then immediatly trolling
nah bro league's system is like, they flame you? you shut up and do nothing cause you are the one who will get punished and you can't do a thing about it
: Because he owns the Star Guardians Skins. If you own those, the Pajama Guardian Skins have a discount.
> [{quoted}](name=Kami The Cat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IAhu63jv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-26T12:09:07.265+0000) > > Because he owns the Star Guardians Skins. If you own those, the Pajama Guardian Skins have a discount. omg thats op
wolf jade (EUNE)
: hello?
why do you have a purple icon on the top left of 4 pajama skins and why do they cost lower RP?
HH Robin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
IGN : Jinxy Jinx13 Skins : Coven Camille, Enduring Sword Talon and Pajama Lulu
: Looking for a Udyr Main Name
: Account Transfer
probably when everyone get their ranked rewards, so December 12th
Vanice (EUW)
: Is this a legit email?
listen some might tell you its legit/fake but I don't ever think that riot games would ask players to participate into anything unless they make a whole public announcement.
Szuty0k (EUNE)
: Prestige Kai'Sa rerollable? Why is this a thing?
lol thats really unfair tbh, ok riot games you can allow that but at the same exact day? make it like 5 months later or smth? its not fair at all.
jOhNyP (EUW)
: VICTORIOUS SKIN 2018
They've announced Championship Kha'Zix.
Rioter Comments
: Didn't get mastery token level 7 after S- rank, normal game
no if u wanna get mastery level 7 u need to get an S or higher only.

B1ACKY

Level 288 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion