: >Well (only for ranked games) when some is reported more than 25 times in 3 games he is put in lower que How can Riot see that someone is trolling and it's not just people abusing the report system ? >what happens is that when you wait those 30mins there are links on how to improve in all lanes links for each role and each rank when you wait the que timer. Or do something else while waiting for the game to start. Here's the solution if you want to avoid trolls in your team: Play in a team.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathraven13,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1uw9FeET,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T19:59:19.047+0000) > > How can Riot see that someone is trolling and it's not just people abusing the report system ? > > Or do something else while waiting for the game to start. > > Here's the solution if you want to avoid trolls in your team: Play in a team. Sorry that i try to give ideas how to 'stop trolling in ranked'. And i should play in team because people want to destroy competitive gaming in soloQ ? tnx . noted.
: Bad
> [{quoted}](name=XxCoolGamerGalxX,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1uw9FeET,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T20:25:31.054+0000) > > Bad Then give better idea :? please
Rioter Comments
: fill everyones account with 500 rp Kappa
Keep dreaming xD {{summoner:13}}
DoomBird (EUW)
: GAME WON'T START
is it ok now ?
Koriuki (EUW)
: I am applauding you. First messing worlds quest, now patching in an error. I played this morning and just you though to mess up the game....how fond of you. I demand comprehension.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} free skin of choosing or sth {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
compensation* :XXDDD
Edmayer (EUW)
: FREE RP OR RIOT {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:14}}
Like they will give us RP just couz their codes are spaghetti xD
DoomBird (EUW)
: GAME WON'T START
DOn't you have phones xDDDDD

Balanced619

Level 61 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion