: My first (and last) ''omg what happened to this game'' topic.
I have to agree with you, League used to be my go to game. I couldn't wait to get home to play it, get into ranked and try to go for Gold, or even higher if i had the time. With the new system in place. with all the things they are throwing at the game i feel as if it has lost it's touch as well. IF i play... i go for a couple of arams. But that's it. I don't buy any RP no more. I don't invest real time in the game. I would rather play something else or not play at all with the current state of the game. Hopefully Riot finds that spark again. But i wouldn't hold my breath to that. Thanks for the post. :)
Infernape (EUW)
: It happens because they literally gave away their password through various means (fake websites, friends etc.). Nobody has ever actually been hacked in game. For that to happen, someone would have to breach Riot's server's security, which has never happened as far as I know.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RQAAJMaM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-27T12:35:20.650+0000) > > It happens because they literally gave away their password through various means (fake websites, friends etc.). Nobody has ever actually been hacked in game. For that to happen, someone would have to breach Riot's server's security, which has never happened as far as I know. What he said. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: About EUW ''Burning'' thing
Well if you look just a tad bit further you might get the point. Some people could have a day off and was planning to enjoy a day of League. Ranked or normal, don't care. But the point is something isn't working as it should. wich kinda spoils the fun for a lot of people. You might also add that this isn't the first time EUW "burns". People have a tendency to complain when stuff doesn't work, but shut up when it does. Hopefully they say something nice when it does in fact work as it should. :)
Minstrel (EUNE)
: This is the very same company that just introduced Hextech Crafting, are they not? I mean, it's _free_. If you can't wait for a bit and have to have everything right now, you may as well pay and not whine about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bWXJcJjE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-20T17:30:20.359+0000) > > This is the very same company that just introduced Hextech Crafting, are they not? I mean, it's _free_. If you can't wait for a bit and have to have everything right now, you may as well pay and not whine about it. I will just drop this here, it speaks for itself. And by the way. everyone is free to have their opinion. Even if its whining about something. its people like you that are the cause for a lot problems today by having **"agree with me or shut up"** attitude. Thanks. http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/fZlERo6V-mastery-6-7-number-crunch
: Fair point. You never know how people might react to your help.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OgjRaZ8m,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2016-05-20T11:41:07.883+0000) > > Fair point. You never know how people might react to your help. Allthough i wish people would actually take a deep breath and listen. Hopefully you encounter someone who actually listens soon. Would make the game a better experience for everyone. My best experiences from the game is when i either play late at night, or during weekdays. No frustrated _____ (fill in the blanks by yourself).
AznaktaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OgjRaZ8m,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-20T08:47:11.929+0000) > You CANNOT change how your team mates are playing by pointing out their faults. Huh?What?Did you mean to say you cannot change how they play by flaming them? Cause from my experience, constructive criticism will help more or less.
> [{quoted}](name=AznaktaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OgjRaZ8m,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-20T09:02:31.500+0000) > > Huh?What?Did you mean to say you cannot change how they play by flaming them? Cause from my experience, constructive criticism will help more or less. In my experience, constructive criticism hurts more then it helps when i play. If a lane is feeding or tilting. You try (in a friendly manor) to tell them to play safe, ward and just farm untill they caught up. In most cases i get a "F off" or something like that as a reply. "don't tell me how to play" and so on. And then they tilt even more and in some games. They actually go out of their way to ruin your lane as well.
: Hextech loot mastery levels......
Riot is turning everything into a **Let's see how much money we can squeeze out of this function** company. I know it's about money. But this is getting redicilous.
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Balzano,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E7AuPQHJ,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-05-19T12:18:01.794+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Mind blown... easy
It was meant as a facepalm... but yeah. Go ahead with the mindblowing stuff. ^^
mustafa2881 (EUNE)
: affected? so this is a virus? LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOL
{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
alleboyy97 (EUNE)
: What makes you think that Riot will care? League of legends is the number one MOAB game, have millions of players active. Here is what every game wants you to do: 1)Try to make the best of what ever they make (even when they almost change the game). Don't complain because they have ZERO time to give for you, like you wrote ''E sports'' i can only imagine how important this is for them and for the staff thats working hard like there is no tomorrow. 3) Tryhard to find some people and make a team and play teams only or 5 premades (this took me to diamond as a ranked team). So! Unless you are a shining team player who is famous, you got nothing to do. I play a lot of games beside lol since the banned this account for some none logical reason, try DOOM it's a badass game, still playing RPG games, try to switch to horror games they are good for the past 4 years (outlast 2 is out soon) A team! or play more game beside League. Best of luck
> [{quoted}](name=alleboyy97,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=to5G1U94,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-19T07:53:41.083+0000) > > What makes you think that Riot will care? > League of legends is the number one MOAB game, have millions of players active. > Here is what every game wants you to do: 1)Try to make the best of what ever they make (even when they almost change the game). > Don't complain because they have ZERO time to give for you, like you wrote ''E sports'' i can only imagine how important this is for them and for the staff thats working hard like there is no tomorrow. 3) Tryhard to find some people and make a team and play teams only or 5 premades (this took me to diamond as a ranked team). > > So! Unless you are a shining team player who is famous, you got nothing to do. > I play a lot of games beside lol since the banned this account for some none logical reason, try DOOM it's a badass game, still playing RPG games, try to switch to horror games they are good for the past 4 years (outlast 2 is out soon) > > A team! or play more game beside League. Best of luck It might be the number one MOBA today. But if they keep it up they will loose clients and paying customers. It's not a game for the top 3%, its a game for the crowd. If there is no one playing or supporting the game, what will happen to the elite players? No one will watch, they wont be elite no more. I'm afraid i have the same feeling as HairyGorilla. This has been the worst season yet by far, and i've been around since mid S2.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > So even upon removal of the software, the tampered files remain in the League folder. > So when Riot scans that said folder, they find the tampered file that MKJogo changed. Hence drawing a conclusion that the program still remains on your computer. Can you show actual evidence of this claim? There's nothing to confirm that this is even remotely true.
It's my conclusion that i have come to. I can't provide evidence since i don't know what the original file looks like compared to a tampered file. I won't risk anything by downloading the program just to prove it either. But if a 3rd party software is going to give you custom skins and so on, it needs to change files in the destination folder = League of legends folder. There is bound to be traces in files/logs etc. But with that said. I have no idea how Riot finds 3rd party software on a personal computer, and they wont tell us either. So it's a theoretical conclusion. Happy now? ^^
Monsue (EUW)
: This is exactly how they know. When they take a look at logs and files, they can see the tampering and the info MK has extracted. The problem is - I switched computer entirely about 3 months ago. So even if that's why they banned people, it would make no sense in my case, since MK hasn't been installed once in the computer I've used for 3 months?
> [{quoted}](name=Monsue,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MtkNkRsA,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2016-05-18T13:56:54.474+0000) > > This is exactly how they know. When they take a look at logs and files, they can see the tampering and the info MK has extracted. The problem is - I switched computer entirely about 3 months ago. So even if that's why they banned people, it would make no sense in my case, since MK hasn't been installed once in the computer I've used for 3 months? When did you receive the mail from Riot and how long afterwards did you use MKJogo? If you continued using it after the warning, im afraid the ban is justified.
Monsue (EUW)
: In well aware, I addressed this issue a while ago, read the edit at the bottom of the post.
Yihadi John (EUNE)
: I'm on the same boat as you dude. Never used it since the warning, never scripted, got two days ban which is completely fair and fine, today realised I'm permanently banned. If they banned me on the sight, six months ago, I would be completely fine with it. Now I have made friendships, queued with some guy for 4 months straight every day, now we are separated and trying to solve my issue. And I doubt we may, as permabans are hardly, or ever reverted.
The problem is not in the fact that you used it or not. I'm not aware if Riot can tell that. But the point is, the program is installed on your computer, and upon installation it tampers with the files in League of legends folder. So even upon removal of the software, the tampered files remain in the League folder. So when Riot scans that said folder, they find the tampered file that MKJogo changed. Hence drawing a conclusion that the program still remains on your computer. The only way to get ridd of it is to uninstall the 3rd party software, uninstall LoL, remove all folders manually and i would even go so far as to clean the registry.
Monsue (EUW)
: Discussion of the recent permabans, and all the info I've gathered so far about them.
Your vote poll is in direct conflict with itself. What if i think the bans where justified and press yes. Do i also say it shoul be reverted? What if i think the bans where justified and that it should not be reverted? The poll won't tell anything since the questions is in direct conflict by having two questions in conflict with each other. Try adding more replies, like; * Yes! But people should get a chance to reform. * Yes, keep them banned. * No and so on. :)
HatefuI (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Balzano,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R9vPfi2q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-18T08:38:13.236+0000) > > A lot of people that used it and got banned didn't realise that they actually had to do a clean installation av LoL once MKJogo was uninstalled. Uninstalling MKJogo wont cut it. You need to clear the folders, uninstall/install league all over. Some might even has to go as far as to clear MKJogo/LoL out of the registry. That's stupid then, Did riot inform of doing that? I believe not because i was amongst the people who got the email but thankfully also a fresh pc after it, How would people know to do this? People are just getting banned for no reason right now {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jetfiire,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R9vPfi2q,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-05-18T12:16:54.259+0000) > > That's stupid then, Did riot inform of doing that? I believe not because i was amongst the people who got the email but thankfully also a fresh pc after it, How would people know to do this? People are just getting banned for no reason right now {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Well Riot could be better at informing them on what to do. But it's also your own responsebility. You where the one that got the 3rd party program that fiddles with League files. Then you better make sure its gone. Windows uninstaller rarely uninstalls everything. Besides, if it would remove the tampered files, LoL might stop working as well. People have to use their common sense as well. Riot just scans that folder. Riot propably go like this. * scans your League of Legends folder, finds traces of 3rd party app. They can't see if the program is removed. * Checks logs and see if you have been warned, if so. they bring out the bann-hammer. {{summoner:11}}
: Thank you Riot
A lot of people that used it and got banned didn't realise that they actually had to do a clean installation av LoL once MKJogo was uninstalled. Uninstalling MKJogo wont cut it. You need to clear the folders, uninstall/install league all over. Some might even has to go as far as to clear MKJogo/LoL out of the registry.
MadBaron (EUW)
: "Pref Tank Supp"
I main as support and i try to fill the position of the team. Do we need a frontline tank. Then i go with Leona, Naut. Otherwise i go with CC/heal. It's your job to support and listen to the team and supply them with what they need. you are the last link of the team. I'd say the most annoying thing is a support who picks what he wants and don't support the team.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: There will always be people claiming their innocence, even though they are well aware of their actions. Even if this was a big wave, only a very small amount of players will complain about it on the boards. --- Look at the behaviour systems that catch verbal misbehaviour ingame. There's no evidence ever provided that it's banning people for false reasons, yet there are people daily popping in to state that they were falsely banned. Ofcourse, it's a bit simpler with these bans, as the player can post his chat log that was provided to him as evidence, and we can judge for ourselves if the ban was a mistake or not. --- But regardless of what system Riot uses, or any other company for that matter, there is always a remotely small chance of mistake. With the verbal behaviour bans, it's 1/6000 error rate (including false pardons), it's extremely unlikely that a player is punished by mistake. And even if it happens, Riot is quick to fix it if a mistake is pointed out to them after a player sends in a ticket.
So i finally got home and tried to login to League of Legends, and guess what... i am not banned! {{summoner:21}} But that leads me to the following conclusion. Since i uninstalled the program directly after the warning, and got a new computer (unrelated to lol) shortly after that, MKJogo or MK-LoL changes files in your League of legends folder. So uninstalling the program doesn't help. * You need to manually remove all folders of MKJogo/MK-LoL. * Uninstall League of legends * Remove all League of legends folders containing information. * You might even need to go as far as to remove every trace of MKJogo and League of Legends in your registry. This could be usefull information for Riot to provide when they notice people of 3rd party programs, to give them a fighting chance to actually reform their cheating behavior.
L3sius (EUNE)
: I did use for skins like 1 year ago, but decided to uninstall it just for safety. Was playing without it till now. I think it was a PermaBan wave and I hope they will unban players, who are truly not worthy of the ban.
Did you recive the E-mail they sent to people who used it then? If the software itself actually installed or modified a file in your LoL folder. you need to manually remove it. Because a regular uninstall often leaves saved files/logs etc and folders. And it won't modify the LoL folders into its original state. Send Riot a ticket and hope they help you. But they might be overrun with tickets right now. So don't hold your breath waiting for an answer today.
: @Riot Banned for "malicious third party programmes"
I'm not sure, but from what i've heard and seen here today MKJogo and other 3rd party programs requires you to actually clean the computer after being uninstalled. If it puts files in your local LoL folder. It won't be removed upon uninstalling. But it seems that a lot of people who got the warning and complied got banned. Im waiting to see Riots official response to this.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I don't think Overwolf gets you banned. To my knowledge, that's just an ingame overlay that doesn't actually provide you with an advantage. If you were banned ingame, you would still be able to post on boards. Ingame bans and board bans are handled separately. And I don't think you'd get banned if you used the tool once, was warned about it by Riot, and then uninstalled it right after the warning. There wouldn't be much point for Riot to issue a warning if they were going to ban you anyway for it.
We'll see in an hour or so. ^^ I guess ill get back here and let you know what happend. Riot works in mysterious ways some times, and if you look at the boards and actually believe a small portion of all the posts... well then doomsday is coming soon and we are all doomed. {{summoner:11}}
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Some people installed the client before they knew it was concidered a cheat to Riot. If we're talking about MKJogo, that has always been stated as a program that violates the ToU. It's also quite simple, as the ToU states that any tool that interacts with the game itself providing you with an advantage over other players is reason to permaban someone. MKJogo has always been designed in order to give its users an advantage over other players. Saying one didn't know that it was against the rules isn't an excuse. Everyone is responsible for ensuring that they know what is permitted, and what is not. --- Riot sent out a warning to MKJogo users in the past. Exactly why they decided to do so, I don't know. However, we're still talking about a small number. Most players don't use 3rd party tools, and would never risk using anything that gets an account banned.
I actually don't remember wich one it was. Overwolf, MkJogo, MK-LOL. There are a couple out there. I Tried one, once for one game and was all... meh over it. I personally don't like cheating or programs that gives you an advantage. You learn nothing from cheating and you never improve by yourself. Every single thing you accomplish by cheat is accomplished with false grounds, and not your own. with that said. i uninstalled it and never went close to a 3rd party software after that. I'm just hoping i wasn't included since i got the mail, took it in and never got close to anything like it. would i be able to post if was banned by the way?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The ban wave we're seeing today isn't related to verbal misbehaviour. It's caused by people using 3rd party tools to gain an advantage ingame over other players. Cheating, to sum it up.
This actually makes me curious as to how it will affect people. Some people installed the client before they knew it was concidered a cheat to Riot. I know i did like a year ago. I received a mail from riot telling me to uninstall the client or i might risk a ban. I uninstalled it straight away (even got a new computer since then). So does everyone who ever used the client get banned today? Because that might be a pretty big part of the player base. Or is it the repeated offenders that got the notice but didn't adjust?
L3sius (EUNE)
: Perma banned
Seems like Riot just did a massive Permban wave. Lots of people say that they got banned for a client they used years ago (( MK-LOL )). I know i installed it once before i knew it was against their rules. So i got a mail telling me to uninstall the client or i might risk a ban. So i did. I'll see if im banned as well when i get home. Hopefully this is a mistake from Riots side and they did something wrong with the latest update. Has anyone who's gotten banned gotten an answer from Riot regarding this issue yet?
Balzano (EUW)
: Cannot enter champ select due to LoL turning black
Scratch that, it loaded the second time i entered. I will be deleting the thread soon if no one else gets the same issue.
Rioter Comments
BenasBr (EUW)
: Its a freakin video game not a real life sport :D And how do you know tennis players dont trashtalk eachother?
Lets take a look at UFC as a sport shall we? People tend to trashtalk before a fight. But the moment the fight is over, they shake hands, give each other a hug and they act with sportmanlike behavior. So why is it so hard to be nice to someone for you or the others who seem fit to pound on the players that already are down for losing?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi everyone, some changes have been made in the past 30 minutes or so to hopefully help alleviate this issue - can anyone confirm if they're back to their normal ping levels? We'll continue to monitor and make changes as necessary - thank you for the information provided so far!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WHOwJhx8,comment-id=00c2,timestamp=2016-03-05T03:39:18.404+0000) > > Hi everyone, > > some changes have been made in the past 30 minutes or so to hopefully help alleviate this issue - can anyone confirm if they're back to their normal ping levels? We'll continue to monitor and make changes as necessary - thank you for the information provided so far! It is not fixed. just came out of a fight and i had around 65 ms and up. There also seems to be graphical glitches that follows, spells don't show and you basically just flash short distances due to the long response time from your server. But i reckon it will be "fixed" as soon as IEM Katowice is done.
: Sooo this happened today....
How come you deleted the video?
Ymir (EUW)
: [UPDATE 26-01-16 EUW/EUNE] Dynamic Queue system re-enabled
@Riot, how is the progress? It's been a long time without Ranked now.
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: Tryhard Does not exist, Not in Ranked, Not in Normal... It just doesnt exist.
> [{quoted}](name=SKT Apathy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1Azd2qQx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-12T13:35:33.866+0000) > > _**2. An insult blatantly misused by 13-year-old kiddies in online gaming who, ironically, try very hard to win themselves and take it too seriously when they lose.**_ ( I Like this one ) > I logged in to upvote this for that sole reason.
: My support? Man I play yoloq I'd be lucky to ever HAVE a support and not a wannabe TF that pretends to be a support. Anyway I decided to never play bot again. It's just too annoying being forced to communicate with a total stranger. My main is jungler anyway.
We'll you might get lucky one day and get a support main. I'm a top/support main with a preference to brawler type supps/top. Voli, Naut, Leona. These guys can do some heavy dmg. Heck even trundle is starting to become popular supp. Hopefully you will get a nice bot lane soon.
: How the hell do I play vs. Lux support as an ADC?
Get your support to counter her. Something tanky and "in your face" style. I love my Nautilus and i have no problem smashing both her and her adc. Same goes when you have Leona or something else with you. The best way to counter those poke supports is to shut them down early and feed your adc.
: This is 2016, one does not simply dive and die to tower
This is 2016, its actually quite hard to take enough dmg from the turret to die. All it does is pat you in the back. The pat can be hard though. ^^
: After Game Lobby Bug?
I have similar issues. I often see the colors of the blue/red in the post game lobby. But the colors doesn't get greyed out when they leave the lobby. I can't really tell if someone has left the lobby or not due to the color bug.
TheGauntler (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Balzano,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=a4XvxrEU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-12-10T10:08:17.308+0000) > > Seems to have a similar objective to the one i posted. It will work fine i guess. The key is Malph/swain and jarvan. Where everything is focused around Jarvans Cataclysm. > > Have anything split push oriented? > Or siege oriented? :) Siege oriented you need waveclear(hi ziggs) and mid to long range poke (hi ziggs). A few more poke oriented champs are varus, caitlyn and nidalee. You will need someone to peel for siegers and someone to distrupt enemy engages(new poppy and alj come in mind for distruption, as well as zyra or janna). Most times heavy waveclear from 3 or jore champions counter siege, so someone like lux or kayle is a threat. Splitpush oriented teamcomp has to have a good splitpusher paired with good waveclear and teamfight potential. basically you have a jax or vayne or shen or malza or something like that top or mid. (essentially 1 dueler or splitpusher who can tp out of heat or into fight fast), and rest of the team should be teamfight disengage/reengage oriented(nami, zyra, braum, tresh and ali come in mind in support. midlane orianna/lux/malza/brand, adc mf/ashe(disengage peel) tristana(e active and passive) or ezreal(kite and waveclear from ult, not to mention flexible build) and there are some more champions in jungle as well(j4 cataclysm can be used for disengage as well, same with shyvana low cd ulti and she has waveclear) shyvana or other such tanky engage/disengage or waveclear frontliners). you want to have soraka or sona or nami against very heavy siege comp(ziggs+cait) to heal up poke. There are also many more teamcomps, one of them being a dive comp(malphite+kennen+fiddle+vlad for example. They are all divers) Then there is also a pick comp featuring hookers like blitz and team with up to 2 assasins. then there is peel the carry teamcomp, where most common pick are lulu top and braum or ali supp. And some teams go fot covering their weaknesses by combining teamfight and disengage together with dive and siege. (Malphite+Amumu+Nami/Zyra+Ziggs/VelKoz(vel is actually an exelent sieger with 30% cd)+mf/eareal/cait). I have actually noticed that those who cover multiple weaknessess have greater success, as small lead is far harder to snowball out of hand. Early jungle is usually early map pressure setup. you need toplane to generate enourmous pressure, mid or botlane always pushed up early on so people don,t have enough time nor calm nerves to think about drake. It all depends alot on communication. Most of the time i see early drakes taken by early pressure junglers like lee/elise and solo duelers like ww/nunu or udyr. however in 5vs5 i have not seen them around much. 1 in 100 games at most
Really interresting read and thank you. :) I will give this a thought and try different comps out with my new team. This post deserves a better reply, im just taken by all the good info. Thanks man.
: Top Malph Mid Ori Bot Sivir + Thresh or Twitch + Sona Junfle J4 As a teamup you should rather focus on CC's. There is a lot of champions that have aoe CC, strong dmg and survivality.
Also similar to my post. :) I'm kinda looking for other setups, like split push, siege or a jungle setup where the jungler can solo dragon early while you lay siege on turrets and so on.
: The Jail Cage comp: Swain/Malphite, Jarvan, Orianna/Viktor/Anivia, Thresh/Leona and MF/Kogmav/Graves. Objective in teamfights is to get enemy team grouped, so you can get them stuck inside Jarvans Cataclysm and slaughter everyone.
Seems to have a similar objective to the one i posted. It will work fine i guess. The key is Malph/swain and jarvan. Where everything is focused around Jarvans Cataclysm. Have anything split push oriented? Or siege oriented? :)
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: LOL and i know the guy who did that video, yes it was a thing, it was also glorious :P
Then please get him to upload it again! It was outrageous! ^^ I wanted to share it with some friends and searched the whole internet for it. How come he took it down?
Rioter Comments
: Lool. And you forgot the part where his summoner name might be the same as his username which means it wouldn't be hard for his brother to know it. Still feel smart?
Still means that the "remember username" part is wrong. Is it possible to have the same username as account name though?
: Username? Are you joking? Don't you see that tiny box under login that can be ticked to "Remember username"? Please investigate thoroughly before trying to discredit someone.
Please read the full story before jumping at someone else bro. He clearly said that his brother was using his account from **a different location** and computer. That means that he had to have the username as well. So the question above is actually legit. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Watching Riven's overloaded kit is scared me more than a horror movie.
I might've come across a couple of lousy rivens. But i have no problem countering her with Olaf. I know Rivens scaling is pretty good. But just poke her pre 6 with that fine axe of yours and once you hit lvl 6 you go all in with your ulti. She can't stop you and you will basically rip her apart.
Noibla (EUW)
: Just tried playing my first ranked game for this season...
I can admit that i run into the occasiona douche that goes on and on like that. But i usually try to initiate a conversation. i always start of with **"Hi team.**, Then move on to something depending on when i get to pick. If i'm early pick i go something like **Pref top/jungle** and wait for answers. The first pick might go that way so i'll adapt. If im last pick i go with **i'll fill but, I'm really bad at adc so you guys don't want me there.**. Starting off with a nice tone usually works wonders, even with trolls around you. People are always expecting crazy caps lock trolls in champ select. So startle them with your friendly and nice attitude.
Agidyne (EUW)
: WARNING: GOLD+ ONLY THREAD. Silver & Bronze entries are unauthorized
This skin actually got me dissapointed. I was hoping for a nice skin for some other champ that has made an impact this season. A victorious support or AP mid would be nice. And also i already have PAX-Sivir. But hey, who am i to complain. its free after all.
: Survival on the rift, some tips and pointers : Part 1
I really enjoy reading your stories Vixen 7. You have a tendency to phrase what i'm thinking. :) Keep up the good work and positive attitude on the rift, you guys are not alone.
: The one Nerf Garen needs...
But... he is just advancing in the other direction.
TTekkers (EUW)
: I disagree, Riven is balanced - you have to learn how to deal with her, but she's balanced. I would ask WHY you want Riven permanently disabled?? She's not broken-OP, she's not Yorick-obnoxious to play against and she's easily countered, especially in this meta.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JEQ10RQc,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-09-17T12:14:24.475+0000) > > I disagree, Riven is balanced - you have to learn how to deal with her, but she's balanced. I would ask WHY you want Riven permanently disabled?? She's not broken-OP, she's not Yorick-obnoxious to play against and she's easily countered, especially in this meta. I have no problem facing riven with Olaf. Pre-6 i throw my axes at her from a safe distance. Once i'm lvl6 i let her engage me with cc,stun, i activate ulti+ghost and bye bye riven. You just chop her into small pieces.
Show more

Balzano

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion