: pro plays is not low elo plat or below .. ok ? Every Challenger can say that any unplayed champ is actually broken
> [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlIAEp9P,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-18T23:35:54.110+0000) > > pro plays is not low elo plat or below .. ok ? Right but that fact disproves your points that 1. the champ is the problem and 2. he has no synergy. > [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlIAEp9P,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-18T23:35:54.110+0000) > > Every Challenger can say that any unplayed champ is actually broken Eer... no? Actually a lot of Challenger players, when asked about unplayed champions, will argue that they are unplayed because they are garbage. Btw Ezreal is not "unplayed" at all.
: Stop Playing Ezreal " ADC "
> [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZlIAEp9P,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-18T22:59:32.359+0000) > > Just stop doing that ... it's not viable with ANY support in this game ... what's the point of being an ADC if not to be the best at basic attacks ? i get tired of getting 24/7 Gauntlet Manamune Luden ezreals...and then lose the game bcs there is no synergy... When the problem is the lack of synergy, then why is Ezreal the strongest in proplay where synergy and coordination are at their peak? Seriously, Ezreal was the most banned ADC in LCK Summer and STILL the most picked.
: Ok worst elo by far is ..
> [{quoted}](name=KokuohKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=P8BNPa94,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-15T01:00:40.408+0000) > > I just got to plat You say this as if you were expecting some discrete change in how people play just because your rank changed when in reality you still face the same opponents you faced in Gold 1 because your MMR is pretty much the same.
: > you can download the replay yourself Yea, let me make an EUNE account, add you in my friends list ("_You can download ranked replays from the Match History tab of any of your friends' profiles_"), load the game and see each fight between you and Urgot. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BAyTvfKb,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-14T18:55:42.452+0000) > > Yea, let me make an EUNE account, add you in my friends list ("_You can download ranked replays from the Match History tab of any of your friends' profiles_"), load the game and see each fight between you and Urgot. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} You don't need to add him as a friend. You can just search profiles and watch ranked replays of anyone.
: Pointless to main Irelia, is she trash?
Irelia is one of those champs who are batshit BROKEN but have a terrible winrate because they are insanely hard to play and to master. This is why the champ is still picked and banned in proplay and high elo while being pretty much garbage for the casual player. So if you want to pick her up, you better don't pick up anything else and you will need to invest a LOT of time and you will need to be really really tilt and frustration proof.
: you can download the replay yourself
> [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BAyTvfKb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T18:46:32.866+0000) > > you can download the replay yourself At what game timer?
casperkr (EUW)
: Vayne firecracker Prestige Edition - Not among other prestige skins ?
btw I'm pretty sure you can still get the skins by rerolling and/or chests.
casperkr (EUW)
: Vayne firecracker Prestige Edition - Not among other prestige skins ?
> [{quoted}](name=casperkr,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=x35ZVgPZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-06T13:22:14.519+0000) > > I would just like to ask if we could get all these prestige skins up for grabs again? :) I hope they will never do that because it takes away what makes these skins special and exclusive.
sbepuz (EUW)
: prob u are around gold level after what u are typing in that post add: jk i just checked. u are silver in eune i get why u are typing in this post. gl and start to learn the game
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:01:05.346+0000) > > prob u are around gold level after what u are typing in that post > > add: jk i just checked. u are silver in eune > i get why u are typing in this post. gl and start to learn the game Why is someone who is posting from a smurf to hide his own rank shaming other people for their rank? lol.
: Let’s play spot the player who doesn’t play support and could never climb with support. If you play support like how you think you do then your gonna loose vs a competent support... supports should never be passive they should always be active. You should be supplying pressure on the opposing adc, relieving pressure on your adc, keep your lane, bushes, and dragon well warded, roam to mid and even top to supply pressure elsewhere on the map, rotate to help your jungler, create engages and picks for your team, keep your support item giving gold, and babysit an adc who doesn’t understand how to keep safe and what a support should be doing. And all of that’s just the lane, not even considering mid to late game where you’ve gotta keep your team safe and create engages with 0 stats and using up to 5 active items. Support is the hardest role because it’s the most unique and the one with the most intricies people don’t realise about... top, mid and adc are pretty much all interchangeable skills if you play one chances are you can play all 3 especially if you’ve got a flex pick you can use... jungle is the second hardest as your doing something unique but besides gank timings it’s all stuff you can grasp pretty quickly and most players are aware of... support is the role that if you don’t actually play support you won’t understand what you need to do.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:02:53.101+0000) > > If you play support like how you think you do then your gonna loose vs a competent support... supports should never be passive they should always be active. You should be supplying pressure on the opposing adc, relieving pressure on your adc, keep your lane, bushes, and dragon well warded, roam to mid and even top to supply pressure elsewhere on the map, rotate to help your jungler, create engages and picks for your team, keep your support item giving gold, and babysit an adc who doesn’t understand how to keep safe and what a support should be doing. Except for the penultimate point, every other laner has to do the very same thing (interchanging the adc babysitting to rotating correctly to catch waves - which is the reason you babysit the ad in the first place). > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-12T17:02:53.101+0000) > > top, mid and adc are pretty much all interchangeable skills if you play one chances are you can play all 3 especially if you’ve got a flex pick you can use... ADC is significantly different from the other two roles because you have a 2v2 laning phase, different rotations midgame and a different job in late game teamfights.
sbepuz (EUW)
: so u think that let's say a "janna" is teh easiest role to play, even if with a good timing on q/r/items can destroy alone a 40/0 jax?
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-08-12T16:57:26.596+0000) > > so u think that let's say a "janna" is teh easiest role to play, even if with a good timing on q/r/items can destroy alone a 40/0 jax? No and I don't quite see where you read that in my post to be honest.
realKano23 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-12T16:52:20.795+0000) > > And even those supports rely more on heavily bullying the enemy botlane and getting prio and plates than on "sitting back and getting carried". > > > I agree that support is not "the hardest role", but I've honestly never heard anyone say that in the frist place. I've mained support for several season now and am trying to swtich roles to toplane. When people say that supports have considerably less game knowledge than other players in the same elo, they were not joking. Playing a different position for quite some time has opened my eyes to how much of the fundamentals of this game I never knew because it's less relevant in the botlane (at the same elo). > > Support is definitely the easiest role to get Honors though because everybody just throws them at you, lol. exactly my point. You dont literally sit back and afk and let others carry, but its by far the easiest role and you have less responsibility than the rest of the team
> [{quoted}](name=Garda23,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-12T16:54:08.474+0000) > > exactly my point. You dont literally sit back and afk and let others carry, but its by far the easiest role and you have less responsibility than the rest of the team hmmm I don't know about the "easiest" part because I'm pretty sure that difficulty of different roles varies both with meta and with elo (e.g. in the ardents meta both support and ADC became significantly easier). However, I don't think you have the least responsibility at all. This highly depends on team comps and the game state in general.
sbepuz (EUW)
: mmm as support u don't find only raka/yuumi/lulu/janna there are also carry support like alistar, braum, pyke, etc with a single engage or a good disengage a support can easyli solo carry a game with a good rotation a support can easily make his midlaner/jungler win there real problem for support is when the jungler has no idea how to jungle path and where/how to gank/counter gank. a roaming support (like for example pyk/bard/ali, etc) to secure some kills will follow up the jungler to win in a +1 situation....but if the jungler has no idea about what to do, a support will start to face 2v2 situation when he roams
> [{quoted}](name=sbepuz,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sk7pjfwV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T16:41:49.362+0000) > > mmm as support u don't find only raka/yuumi/lulu/janna And even those supports rely more on heavily bullying the enemy botlane and getting prio and plates than on "sitting back and getting carried". I agree that support is not "the hardest role", but I've honestly never heard anyone say that in the frist place. I've mained support for several season now and am trying to swtich roles to toplane. When people say that supports have considerably less game knowledge than other players in the same elo, they were not joking. Playing a different position for quite some time has opened my eyes to how much of the fundamentals of this game I never knew because it's less relevant in the botlane (at the same elo). Support is definitely the easiest role to get Honors though because everybody just throws them at you, lol.
ZawardoJJ (EUW)
: Champion that you can hypercarry with? (1v5 the enemy team)
You can try {{champion:23}} and check out some foggedftw2. Tryndamere has the advatage of being way easier to play than all other Champions mentioned so far (well with the exception of Nasus, I guess, but Nasus get's easily kitet) and his 1v9 is rather macro and rotation based than running into 5 people and praying they have no hands.
: by throwing your charm in the direction of where the player is expected to walk in idc how much she deserves it, solo winning teamfights when her team was already doing well and i had feeders is cancer
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xpGAushI,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T18:50:47.189+0000) > > by throwing your charm in the direction of where the player is expected to walk in It doesn't work that way. In a teamfight, there is a frontline, there are tanks or support who are going to body block. Also the target will see it coming and try to sidestep. If she doesn't land the charm, she is pretty much useless for the rest of the teamfight. Epsecially if she used her ult to reposition. It's a high risk high reward ability.
: Qiyana and the 3% of people that play her
> [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=43o6A35Z,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-11T18:22:14.057+0000) > > And why does Riot have to release champions that only 3% of the playerbase can actually play? What's the point? There is like 150 champions in the game and we get several new champions every year. You can't design every champion to be viable in every skill level. I'm fine with champions for the really good players once in a while. Moreover, she is fun to play even if I don't really do anything on her; and that's what games are about, right? Having fun? I mean the recent Mordekaiser rework - just to name the opposite extreme - gave us a braindead champion that is really onedimensional and easy to play. Even before the last nerf he was considered pretty much unplayable in proplay while low elo was crying about how he is the most broken thing in existence. Also they are a lot more fun to watch in Proplay. For example yesterdays LCS match TSM vs CG; the Quiyana plays were really fun to watch.
: what have you left for ahri then? you completely gutted the foxie that way i just want the charm to stop being a so easy tool to cherry pick someone from a "teamfight" and make it super easy to win from there
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xpGAushI,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T18:13:06.263+0000) > > i just want the charm to stop being a so easy tool to cherry pick someone from a "teamfight" How do you "cherry pick" somone in a teamfight with a straight line skill shot? That's not how that works. If you manage to consistently pull that off, then you definitely deserve to win those fights :D
: Protip: Don't reconnect if you've been gone for 2 minutes
Doesn't reconnecting and winning grant you LP? Because then the system is enticing players to reconnect last second because not reconnecting givese you guaranteed LP loss and reconnecting gives you a slight chance of winning the game and not losing LP.
AhernnY (EUW)
: today my last elo before ban was s1, but now inters keep this account in b3 lol. And I easily lane against plat + players. Cause elo is purely decided by riot.
> [{quoted}](name=AhernnY,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zqjabXWG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-05T15:28:10.959+0000) > > And I easily lane against plat + players. Do you have any proof of this? Your games on this account feature only silver and bronze players so I can't check that.
Slothbunny (EUNE)
: You mean that it's been there all along? -_- I need to check it out tonight when I get back from work... thought I looked everywhere, but apparently not. Blame that on old age... XD Thanks for the feedback!
> [{quoted}](name=Slothbunny,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jUiu6pwd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-05T13:53:21.030+0000) > > You mean that it's been there all along? -_- Yep and hovering the greyed out "Teamfight Tactics" Tab even grants you a message reagrding this :D
: high elo smurfs take ignite too ? whats the big deal and what is that toxic air you breath , gesus you people are weird
> [{quoted}](name=Zork Nemehsis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lqOqzxKx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:03:32.451+0000) > > high elo smurfs take ignite too ? whats the big deal and what is that toxic air you breath , gesus you people are weird I answering your post in the same fashion you wrote it. There is obviously spots in which you want to take ignite and there are spots where you want to take cleanse.
: maybe i forgot but i havent seen a malz mid for a long ass time , a summoner spell that is sole purpose to remove cc cant remove suppression , nope i would rather take ignite because im low elo and you can use it when they towerdive you, good for duels too because of healing reduction too , also exhaust is a good choice too but nah its been nerfed before
> [{quoted}](name=Zork Nemehsis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lqOqzxKx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-02T17:58:13.490+0000) > > maybe i forgot but i havent seen a malz mid for a long ass time , a summoner spell that is sole purpose to remove cc cant remove suppression , nope i would rather take ignite because im low elo Then take your Ignite and stay low elo, lol.
: malzahar ulti can't be cleansed ... really riot
This has been in the game forever so I don't really get this random complaint. I guess you just lost a game to a Malz mid and from how you titled this you probably took Cleanse and tilted really hard after you noticed that he doesn't stun but supresses.
: What league of legends has become.
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Skooter,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Qwi2vhNP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-02T13:17:16.379+0000) > > - balancing has become the pure product of pro play, rendering soloq completely unstable This is simply not true. Riot has put out criteria for nerfing and buffing champions some months ago and they separate proplay from casual play and different levels of play really clearly. Furthermore, with worlds upcoming proplay HAS to be focussed right now. 9.14 was meant to set the basic framework for the meta for Worlds. Also, Soloq is pretty damn balanced right now. I sometimes even struggle to find a champion I want to ban because in all honesty most people just ban what they hate right now because there is no obvious op-must-ban in the game right now. At least not at the pleb level most of us are playing at. Everything that was OP in Soloq got nerfed relatively quickly, like Tahm Top and Sivir. Mordekaiser got yet another nerf although he was already considered trash in proplay before it. The recent Ryze mini-rework was aimed to limit his dominance in proplay and make him accessible to soloq. The Akali change on 9.14 was meant to do the same thing. I really don't know where you getting that idea from and why it's repeated like a mantra quite generally.
bpatrik21 (EUNE)
: Well, she has ult pretty often, and her E is ranged. She isn't that useless without it either, and "that's all she does", 1000 dmg is pretty much for a single non-ultimate ability.
> [{quoted}](name=bpatrik21,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gQWJQVa5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-02T10:09:32.319+0000) > > Well, she has ult pretty often, and her E is ranged. She isn't that useless without it either, and "that's all she does", 1000 dmg is pretty much for a single non-ultimate ability. In order to deal 1000 damage with an E - assuming you linger in the AoE for 1 second - she would need 420 AP at level 18 (her E damage scales with her level as well!). Now look at the amounts of damage a traditional mage will do with 420 AP and max skill ranks.
: please just remove gangplank
Actually the champion requires quite a lot of skill. The barrels can be last hit by enemies to nullify your damage and you can't triple barrel before level 13. You have to be able to hit the triple barrel late game or you will be completely useless in teamfights. Also, the barrels have a 18 seconds recharge timer for most of the lane. If your opponent is aware of that CD, you can get abused in the meantime.
IMelchorI (EUW)
: randomly unable to connect to games.
I'm having the same problem since today.
Morlek (EUW)
: i want to give one big thx in Riot
> [{quoted}](name=Morlek,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ppMnx6qv,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-01T09:53:35.229+0000) > > what you do man Mute and get on with your life. What exactly did you do to get your chat restriction?
aizekor (EUW)
: Climbing in Ranked
> [{quoted}](name=aizekor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=WygNT0VA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-31T15:55:40.193+0000) > > So, I'm slowly trying to buy more and more supports to impact my games but for the meanwhile what can I do with the champs that I have already like: {{champion:117}} and {{champion:267}} I got an account from low Silver to Plat in less than 100 games last season playing Nami, Janna and Soraka (didn't have Lulu on that account). Don't let anyone tell you you can't climb with those champions, it's simply not true. It might be easier as Brand or Zyra; I originally got from Silver to Gold 1 by spamming Zyra. But it's definitely not impossible and not to hard as those supports. I suggest you try out Soraka after the buff this patch. Soraka can easily 1v2 the enemy botlane at level 1 with her Q, even before the buff. All those champions are really really REALLY oppressive in lane and in low silver you will actually have your opponents ragequit when you give them enough aids in lane.
: Maybe for 3 seconds after ult is started, he becomes imune to all of that, and for the whole duration of the ult, he is immune to slows
> [{quoted}](name=DarkKnights22,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lyzoM8oo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:16:09.438+0000) > > Maybe for 3 seconds after ult is started, he becomes imune to all of that, and for the whole duration of the ult, he is immune to slows Yeah right and maybe let his ult double his AD and give him 50% crit chance.
Zuma (EUNE)
: Minion Blocks
How exactly would a fix look like?
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T15:53:24.206+0000) > > Let's analyze this : > > * It was proven mathematically that the actual leveling BE system gives more BE in total than the old system gave IP. > * Shards also make you get champions on discounts. > * You don't need to spend tons and tons of BE on runes anymore like the old system > > So all in all, you're gaining way more and spending way less. I don't see why would the current system be bad or why we would need more ways to get BE? > > > Increase the first win of the day BE.. what the %%%% is 50 BE I'd have to get first win every day for 126 days to buy a 6300 BE champ.. it is just %%%%%%ed.. > > And of course you didn't count the BE you get from leveling capsules lol... The **minimum** you get get from one as a disenchant value is 810 BE (but you might get way more). I would really like to know the maths behind it then.. because it feels like it takes a lot more time to get 6300 BE.. I purposely didn't count in the BE you get from leveling up, just wanted to make a point on how useless the 50 BE for first win is.. Oh shards make you get champs on a discount? Well that is awesome.. what are the chances that I will get e.g. that {{champion:246}} shard? You level up every few days.. it woulds take about a month of playing few games per day to earn enough for a 6300 BE champion.. unless you magically win the lottery and get a miserable 40% discount because you got the shard for it.. you know how many times since BE was introduced I actually got a shard for the champion I was currently saving up BE for? ZERO times.. yeah that is how awesome this system is... Buying runes was removed? Oh please, you didn't constantly spend money on runes.. it took you a month or two to save up for the basic 2 - 3 rune pages you needed and that was it.. you didn't constantly spend money on it..
> [{quoted}](name=SantaHuntér,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:02:46.239+0000) > > I would really like to know the maths behind it then.. because it feels like it takes a lot more time to get 6300 BE.. See my post here: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/LbmWXaOH-how-do-i-ever-earn-enough-for-a-champion However this is only up to level 30 because there are no reliable numbers on drop chances from Champion Capsules so I can't calculate it. > [{quoted}](name=SantaHuntér,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:02:46.239+0000) > > I purposely didn't count in the BE you get from leveling up, just wanted to make a point on how useless the 50 BE for first win is.. The 50 BE on the First Win was not introduced as a means to earn BE. It was added somewhen later because people complained they had to level up to get a champion even if they are only missing ~100 BE. So they added it to give you a possibility to earn low amounts if you are missing only a bit. Only counting this BE which was never meant to be a source of income in the fist place isn't really fair. > [{quoted}](name=SantaHuntér,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AQ0JUzaP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:02:46.239+0000) > > Oh shards make you get champs on a discount? Well that is awesome.. what are the chances that I will get e.g. that {{champion:246}} shard? You level up every few days.. it woulds take about a month of playing few games per day to earn enough for a 6300 BE champion.. unless you magically win the lottery and get a miserable 40% discount because you got the shard for it.. you know how many times since BE was introduced I actually got a shard for the champion I was currently saving up BE for? ZERO times.. yeah that is how awesome this system is... The shards are meant for people who are new to the game and only have a few champions, not for long time players who need to buy the newest one. I'm playing less than you (as you can tell from the levels), bought Quiyana with BE and I'm sitting on 5000 BE and a TON of champion shards right now. You can't really tell me it that you are unable to earn the BE you need to get new champions before they are released.
KUROZINAS (EUNE)
: I agree on the BE suck You are 110 lvl okey. But since riot is enabling BE store I have used all my BE. I have about 120 skins or something and now i am about 5k BE but i dont have the new champion. The point is that with BE you can you as i said to lvl up champions buy rune pages change name get chromas etc etc If you level up and you have to play 5 days for 1 lvl and it gives you udyr and akali (did it today) its not worth the so much trying in the next BE shop i wont be able to buy anything (:
> [{quoted}](name=KUROZINAS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nEJUWnuc,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T15:20:22.528+0000) > > I agree on the BE suck I never said that. I said the opposite and linked a calculation where I *prove* that BE is, in fact, vastly superior to IP. At least up until level 30 since I do not have reliable information on drop chances from the Capsules. > [{quoted}](name=KUROZINAS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nEJUWnuc,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T15:20:22.528+0000) > > You are 110 lvl okey. But since riot is enabling BE store I have used all my BE. I have about 120 skins or something and now i am about 5k BE but i dont have the new champion. The point is that with BE you can you as i said to lvl up champions buy rune pages change name get chromas etc etc > If you level up and you have to play 5 days for 1 lvl and it gives you udyr and akali (did it today) its not worth the so much trying in the next BE shop i wont be able to buy anything (: The BE shop was implemented for people who already have all champions and sit on a lot of BE. Before BE was introduced you used to sit on IP and had nothing to do with it. So basically you are complaining that they introduced a shop you can spend your BE on?
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: because that shit wasn't present before
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nEJUWnuc,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-07-31T12:10:03.579+0000) > > because that shit wasn't present before ?
KUROZINAS (EUNE)
: Well i totally agree with that, ip system was much better. In the end i just want to say this. I am 290 or something level. I need so many damn games cause I leveled up with xp boosts from riots event (WHICH ARE CLOSED FOR SOME REASON ), anyway, Its sad that i have to play so many games to lvl up and get 1 ryze and 1 annie plus 90 BE. After the last BE Shop I dont have enough BE to buy even qiyana. Its stupid. Since I play why i cant get BE per game and not waste them on rune pages or chromas and new releasing champions. Plus I wait like 150 levels to get a vayne shard or a draven to make them lvl 7 but nah... I can't even level up my champions. Its so sad and tragic at the same time.. Bring IP SYSTEM BACK PLEASE! {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{summoner:50}}
> [{quoted}](name=KUROZINAS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nEJUWnuc,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T02:02:26.573+0000) > > Well i totally agree with that, ip system was much better. ??? You say you agree with what I say and then state the polar opposite? What? > [{quoted}](name=KUROZINAS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nEJUWnuc,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-31T02:02:26.573+0000) > > In the end i just want to say this. I am 290 or something level. I need so many damn games cause I leveled up with xp boosts from riots event (WHICH ARE CLOSED FOR SOME REASON ), anyway, Its sad that i have to play so many games to lvl up and get 1 ryze and 1 annie plus 90 BE. After the last BE Shop I dont have enough BE to buy even qiyana. Its stupid. Since I play why i cant get BE per game and not waste them on rune pages or chromas and new releasing champions. > Plus I wait like 150 levels to get a vayne shard or a draven to make them lvl 7 but nah... I can't even level up my champions. > Its so sad and tragic at the same time.. > Bring IP SYSTEM BACK PLEASE! {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{summoner:50}} Well I'm Level 110 or something and I already have all Champions (for a few weeks now) as well as 5000 BE and a ton of shards. I've never bought a Champion with Riot points so I don't really know how you can still not have all champs at level 290.
: I've been playing for 6 days on that account and I'm already level 18 and I have 17 champions (5 of which cost 6.3 K BE). And people say the new BE system sucks, lol {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=ShirarezaruEiyuu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=nEJUWnuc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-30T21:26:31.997+0000) > > I've been playing for 6 days on that account and I'm already level 18 and I have 17 champions (5 of which cost 6.3 K BE). > > And people say the new BE system sucks, lol > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} I've done a calculation on that recently (see https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/LbmWXaOH-how-do-i-ever-earn-enough-for-a-champion ). tl;dr depending on your choices you can get almost QUADRUPLE of what the old system would have given you while leveling up. Dunno why people are complaining :D
: How does the demote system work????
Go to the support page, you will find a FAQ on ranked games there were the system is explained in detail. I can't link you the english version unfortunately because the website automatically switches to my language.
: Nothing changes in Gold
I think there are two mayor points to this. The first one was already pointed out; there is no big difference between Silver 1 and Gold 4. As you were Silver 1 you were probably facing the same opponents you face now when you are Gold 4. There is no sudden change because your rank changes as your MMR is pretty much the same so the players you play with and against are also the same. You will definitely see change as you progress further up, but the change is slow and conitnous, not discrete and sudden. The second point is the Season 9 ladder. Somehow in the process of introducing Iron, Riot manages to fck up every other Division as well; the season started with en "ELO-inflation" where everybody just got +34/-12 every game and people climbed way higher than they should. The removal of LP decay in Platinum added more salt to the injury. Roughly speaking every Division in Season 9 is about an entire Division worse than what it used to be in Season 8 and before. So Gold 4 now is more comparable to S8 Silver 4 than to Gold 5 and this is why you feel no difference. You are most likey playing with people who were (hardstuck) low to mid silver last season but currently Gold 3/4.
: Let's talk about Tryndamere (read before you downvote)
> [{quoted}](name=PainTrainMrKayn,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wGlAf8v0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-30T01:01:37.646+0000) > > Let's pretend you are Tryndamere: It's super easy to play passively, just chillin' and farming when you've taken a lot of damage from your oponent, then boom you heal back all the damage he dealt to you making all the attempts to trade with you pointless. This is literally impossible. Trynd needs fury to proc his heal and ge can't get fury if he is playing passively. So if you are playing aggressively and push him of the wave early before he has built any fury, he is completely helpless.
: haha your so funny my dear fried about sue! ofc nobody can sue anyone when they sign a contract right?ofc you agree to whatever they say and its always your own problem not theirs right?they always on+ and your the one who is on -
> [{quoted}](name=BitterLemon9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TiE1oyBs,comment-id=00040001000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T14:50:35.003+0000) > > haha your so funny my dear fried about sue! ofc nobody can sue anyone when they sign a contract right?ofc you agree to whatever they say and its always your own problem not theirs right?they always on+ and your the one who is on - So what are you complaining about. You read the ToS, saw they could do this and yet you put money into a game (a game that you don't need to put any money in at all) when you were completely aware that this could happen. Btw I've been playing since preseason 1 and I've never managed to get any account banned in those 9 years, not even chat restricted. So there seems to be something off with your logic. Maybe it's time to show us why you got banned.
: so lucky riot games u have no obligations makes u so credible... right... u can do whatever u like steal money and ban people as u like...and make more money on them making second accounts and blame them why the so %%%%%%ed right? |
> [{quoted}](name=BitterLemon9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TiE1oyBs,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T14:38:07.385+0000) > > so lucky riot games u have no obligations makes u so credible... right... u can do whatever u like steal money and ban people as u like...and make more money on them making second accounts and blame them why the so %%%%%%ed right? > | I'm no lawyer so I don't know about their obligations. As far as I know they have to abide by the US laws since their company is based there. In my country they would need to give a phone number on their website. If you actually think they stole your money, then take a lawyer and sue them. But I'm pretty sure that you agreed to the ToS which won't make that possible.
: dude its all about psychology u play why nasa has number but riot dosent??
> [{quoted}](name=BitterLemon9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TiE1oyBs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-29T14:19:32.942+0000) > > dude its all about psychology u play why nasa has number but riot dosent?? Because NASA is a governmental organization that is probably obliged by some law to have one and Riot is a private company?
Shädäm (EUNE)
: Bruiser problem
> [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1FKEouNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:41:22.529+0000) > > How do you deal with something that deals as much damage as an AD carry They don't. > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1FKEouNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:41:22.529+0000) > and at the same time can tank as much damage as an actual tank They can't. > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1FKEouNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:41:22.529+0000) > > and is as agile as an assasin. They aren't. LIke, what champions are you even talking about here? Jax is your only example and he is not nearly as mobile as assains like Akali, Zed or Talon, he definitely doesn't tank like a Sion or Malphite and his damage, although being high late game, is single target; so he is not gonna crit away your entire team in 2 seconds like a late game Jinx or Sivir. > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1FKEouNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:41:22.529+0000) > > Since Conqueror is in the game, bruisers are so busted that it cant be dealt with. I've experienced this from both sides. I've abused Jax for a long time and I well damn know how busted this is. What champions are you talking about? Camille, who doesn't run conqeror? Renekton, who runs it about half the time? Kled, who runs it about half the time? Maybe Darius, who takes Conqueror most of the time? Jax is the only champion you actually name. Is that the only example? Is this about Jax and not about bruisers? I'm legitimately confused. > [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1FKEouNh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:41:22.529+0000) > > Its the same for Irelia, only difference is that I dont play her. But she is even more busted, as I said. There is nothing you can do about it as a mage, adc, support, assasin or tank. Bruisers are just better in every aspect. Conqueror, and every bruiser needs to be nerfed way down, and all the bruiser abusing brainless streamers should just shut up and accept it. They had their time for more than 2 seasons now. Oh yeah forgot you mentioned Irelia. She is so busted that her winrate is 44% on your server. She is super strong in the right hands, yeah, but let's be honest here: In our Elo, there is not a single person who can manouvre the champion in a way that makes her broken. It is just way to easy to abuse her presix as a mage and just wave clear and be save wiuth a lead after that.
: dude its clear as water that riot has people who pays for the downwotes manitpulation
> [{quoted}](name=BitterLemon9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TiE1oyBs,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:59:59.857+0000) > > dude its clear as water that riot has people who pays for the downwotes manitpulation lol why would they pay people to do it when it is their website and they could literally just code it in a way that automatically downvotes posts like this.
: come talk over the phone.. why don't riot have a contact phone evry company has?from clothing to nasa...
> [{quoted}](name=BitterLemon9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TiE1oyBs,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:52:14.694+0000) > > come talk over the phone.. why don't riot have a contact phone evry company has?from clothing to nasa... Okay, show me your chatlog and we can talk over the phone. But I'd like to read what we will talk about first so I can sort out my thoughts.
: how much they pay u for this? i'l do it for cheaper price or free if they unban me
> [{quoted}](name=BitterLemon9,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TiE1oyBs,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:40:45.596+0000) > > how much they pay u for this? > > i'l do it for cheaper price or free if they unban me Nothing unfortunately. You say you were punished unjustly but you refuse to tell us what you have been punished for. Huh, I wonder why that is :)
Miss B (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QFhf5aMZ,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:27:36.843+0000) > > Irelia get's a prestige skin with the project event so I doubt they would make a victorious one. Yes, and they can't do top since we already have two champion with Victorious skins. J4 and Maokai. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Miss B,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QFhf5aMZ,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T13:31:07.897+0000) > > Yes, and they can't do top since we already have two champion with Victorious skins. J4 and Maokai. :) Well J4 is played pretty much exclusively in the jungle. Right now we have: 1x ADC 2x Support 1x Mid (maybe 2x but Morg is rarely played mid) 3x Jungle (maybe 4x if you count Mao) 1x Top (2x if you count J4) So just from those numbers, ADC would be the most "adequate".
: League of Legends
Show the chatlogs that got you banned. Also, on your first 14 day ban you get a clear warning that the next offence will result in a permanent ban. Consider that your second chance.
Zayderr (EUW)
: In my opinion it will be either mid or top or adc. As for my preferences: Jhin already got a great skin released recently, so i would like to see a Victorious Camille or Irelia tbh (more Camille because she doesn't have as many skins as my other gril) :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Zayderr,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QFhf5aMZ,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-07-27T21:38:05.713+0000) > > In my opinion it will be either mid or top or adc. > As for my preferences: Jhin already got a great skin released recently, so i would like to see a Victorious Camille or Irelia tbh (more Camille because she doesn't have as many skins as my other gril) :^) Irelia get's a prestige skin with the project event so I doubt they would make a victorious one.
: Why is Annie so simple
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Xoik1B9J,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-29T11:36:49.799+0000) > > Annie E charge up the stun > and gives a small damage reduction boost which is almost nothing Almost nothing? At max range, her E gives a 40% (!!!!!!) damage reduction for 3 seconds. At level 18 with her base stats that's equivalent of granting her 125 armor and 92 magic resist. If she get's additional armor and magic resist, these values *increase* even more.
Show more

Bananenschnder

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion