: Any answer on that ticket yet?
> [{quoted}](name=Iron IV Feeder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=000100020000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-23T16:24:01.962+0000) > > Any answer on that ticket yet? Yeah, a support team will review the case but they cannot promise the ban will be lifted :/ Thanks for the support tho :)
Warix3 (EUW)
: Nobody has 29 deaths in a game by accident, you are either very new to the game or more likely you've given up on that game and stopped caring after you started losing. Maybe you didn't "intentionally" go and feed them directly, but you had intentionally stopped paying attention and have stopped playing safely which resulted in this many deaths. Giving up too early and intentionally not playing safe is trolling in my opinion. To explain more clearly, this is the most known type of intentional feeding: "Going to a lane and intentionally giving free kills to enemies by going close to them or under a tower and doing nothing else" And this is the second type that you did (which should have same consequences as the first type of feeding, it is a bit "better" but still it's not too much different, because the result is pretty much the same) "Going to a lane and doing barely anything and trying to fight the enemy even if you know that you are going to lose that fight or trade, and intentionally staying on the lane or under a turret with low hp when the enemy is already fed" That's the second type of feeding, and you may get away with saying that you are just bad and don't know how to play safe, maybe the Riot will buy it, but I don't buy that bullshit.
> [{quoted}](name=Warix3,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-10-22T18:04:20.044+0000) > > Nobody has 29 deaths in a game by accident, you are either very new to the game or more likely you've given up on that game and stopped caring after you started losing. Maybe you didn't "intentionally" go and feed them directly, but you had intentionally stopped paying attention and have stopped playing safely which resulted in this many deaths. Giving up too early and intentionally not playing safe is trolling in my opinion. > To explain more clearly, this is the most known type of intentional feeding: > "Going to a lane and intentionally giving free kills to enemies by going close to them or under a tower and doing nothing else" > And this is the second type that you did (which should have same consequences as the first type of feeding, it is a bit "better" but still it's not too much different, because the result is pretty much the same) > "Going to a lane and doing barely anything and trying to fight the enemy even if you know that you are going to lose that fight or trade, and intentionally staying on the lane or under a turret with low hp when the enemy is already fed" > That's the second type of feeding, and you may get away with saying that you are just bad and don't know how to play safe, maybe the Riot will buy it, but I don't buy that bullshit. I agree i did mistakes here and there, as everybody does (could have avoided the first blood by being a bit more careful for sure), but you have to watch this game before commenting on it dude, this is really a rather unique situation. Also as people pointed out, they were not playing the game (they were not interested in farm or towers : only mattered to kill me or my adc if he was unlucky to be there too), therefore trying to apply common lol logic is pointless.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: for this I dont know. but they would have also directed you on the support page.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:55:09.483+0000) > > for this I dont know. but they would have also directed you on the support page. Yeah i understand that but i'd like a more human approach to my problem, this is obv something the support can not solve as written on their FAQ
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: no its not going to be ignored. dont listen when other players say that. give it a few days. you are not the only one sending a ticket you are a in a queue for assistance. also its Sunday today. dont add anythign to your ticket until you get a reply. wait for them. if you are innocent you will have your justice. just a tip. 98% of people saying that Riot does not care are people in denial. and a huge number of them lost accounts in way or another.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:35:45.708+0000) > > no its not going to be ignored. dont listen when other players say that. give it a few days. you are not the only one sending a ticket you are a in a queue for assistance. also its Sunday today. dont add anythign to your ticket until you get a reply. > wait for them. if you are innocent you will have your justice. > > just a tip. 98% of people saying that Riot does not care are people in denial. and a huge number of them lost accounts in way or another. Does mean they're not reading their Boards tho, this thread has been up the list for more than a day now and not a single Rioter showed up to try finding a solution or explain.
: You know whats the best part? Both mods and Riot themselves will ignore this post, because they are afraid to argue with people when they know they can't win. Good luck with the ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron IV Feeder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-10-21T17:58:06.161+0000) > > You know whats the best part? > Both mods and Riot themselves will ignore this post, because they are afraid to argue with people when they know they can't win. > Good luck with the ticket. it is already being ignored, feels nice to be playing the game for 6 years and see this haha
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Those guys should be banned for fake report(s). I suggest you should write a support ticket: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:05:10.565+0000) > > Those guys should be banned for fake report(s). I suggest you should write a support ticket: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new I can try but i'm not sure it will work :/
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: I hope you did send a ticket man. let us know what happens.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:26:24.199+0000) > > I hope you did send a ticket man. let us know what happens. I did send one yesterday same time as this post, no answer yet, feels like it is going to be ignored
Ceberuz (EUW)
: Knowing Riot and their "algorythm" for match making, it's pretty safe to assume that the only metric their feederbuster has, is the frequency of deaths inside a given time frame, not the amount of deaths in any given game, which is why some accounts can go on for 60+ games with legit feeding stats. So assuming your story is legit, it's easily doable to tower dive and kill any target 2v1 (especially a Nami), which means to avoid this assumed false-positive, you'd essentially have to "afk" ignoring the lane entirely and simply play to avoid dying. This then brings the next question, are you then tagged for trolling or assisting the enemy team?
> [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-21T10:30:50.315+0000) > > Knowing Riot and their "algorythm" for match making, it's pretty safe to assume that the only metric their feederbuster has, is the frequency of deaths inside a given time frame, not the amount of deaths in any given game, which is why some accounts can go on for 60+ games with legit feeding stats. > > So assuming your story is legit, it's easily doable to tower dive and kill any target 2v1 (especially a Nami), which means to avoid this assumed false-positive, you'd essentially have to "afk" ignoring the lane entirely and simply play to avoid dying. > > This then brings the next question, are you then tagged for trolling or assisting the enemy team? You said it, this is a lose-lose situation : i either try to play and feed the hell up because that's their game, or i leave the game and i become a leaver, or i try going to another lane and i steal xp and possibly get my laner killed too in the process cause i'm bringing the focus on him with me.
: Welcome to the BS that is Riot games and their absolutely rancid punishment system. It does not work even in the slightest. It RARELY bans the actual toxic players and almost always bans the victims. If you speak out about it the community will label you toxic and tell you that the ban is deserved. REGARDLESS OF CONTEXT. Same goes for the moderators on this forum. Litrally last week I formed a in depth critisism of the live design team and compared them to a bunch of monkeys. (Because lets face it, they clearly dont understand game balance in the slightest) A modder commented on my argument and told me I would get a 3 day suspension for calling them monkeys (i still believe it is deserved to call them monkeys and i could have said a lot worse) I replied to the Mod on another account while being respectful but still calling out the over zealous behaviour and BOOM! Permabanned on both accounts. I don't believe i was in the wrong in any way, they just wanted to silence my critisisms... probably cause i was 100% right and made papa Riot look really bad by telling it how it is. I since then reported it to the customer support team respectfully and their response was a copy>paste version of: "Fk you, your toxic" If only these people knew what irony was... But yeah, just dont trust this vile company anymore. It's now ran by the most overly sensistive snowflakes who are catering to trolls that abuse the system to ban innocent players to get a kick out of it. Its actually disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Dirty Tryhard,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-21T10:01:57.134+0000) > > Welcome to the BS that is Riot games and their absolutely rancid punishment system. > > It does not work even in the slightest. > It RARELY bans the actual toxic players and almost always bans the victims. > > If you speak out about it the community will label you toxic and tell you that the ban is deserved. REGARDLESS OF CONTEXT. > > Same goes for the moderators on this forum. > Litrally last week I formed a in depth critisism of the live design team and compared them to a bunch of monkeys. > (Because lets face it, they clearly dont understand game balance in the slightest) > > A modder commented on my argument and told me I would get a 3 day suspension for calling them monkeys > (i still believe it is deserved to call them monkeys and i could have said a lot worse) > I replied to the Mod on another account while being respectful but still calling out the over zealous behaviour and BOOM! Permabanned on both accounts. > > I don't believe i was in the wrong in any way, they just wanted to silence my critisisms... probably cause i was 100% right and made papa Riot look really bad by telling it how it is. > > I since then reported it to the customer support team respectfully and their response was a copy>paste version of: > "Fk you, your toxic" > > If only these people knew what irony was... > > But yeah, just dont trust this vile company anymore. > It's now ran by the most overly sensistive snowflakes who are catering to trolls that abuse the system to ban innocent players to get a kick out of it. > > Its actually disgusting. Come on i understand your point, but you can't just go to boards and call devs monkeys out of nowhere man. I agree that the community also loves to feel like vigilantes (yay you deserve it yay justice yay) and that's a problem.
Mada (EUW)
: I immediately downvoted it because you said trollers. Then I actually read what you wrote here and it seemsfit the match history at least. Dunno how I can check your replay but I really think support should take a look
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-20T22:57:18.020+0000) > > I immediately downvoted it because you said trollers. Then I actually read what you wrote here and it seemsfit the match history at least. Dunno how I can check your replay but I really think support should take a look Yeah maybe i should have phrased it a different way :/ Things is, replays are locked for banned accounts so i can't even record it or make highlights
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: I dont know man, its a bit hard to believe that story 29deaths is too much. you had an adc nowhere near that death mark. but it is not up to me or anyone to decide that. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en hit them up. wait though also they played a strategy that worked, they did not troll but 29 deaths is way too much. (keep in mind that riot can see your replay. so if you really did not int they will probably lift the ban)
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-20T20:32:43.844+0000) > > I dont know man, its a bit hard to believe that story 29deaths is too much. you had an adc nowhere near that death mark. > but it is not up to me or anyone to decide that. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en hit them up. wait though > also they played a strategy that worked, they did not troll but 29 deaths is way too much. (keep in mind that riot can see your replay. so if you really did not int they will probably lift the ban) Not really a "strategy that worked", shyvana was rampaging through their team because they were spending everything on me. They only won because our zed ragequitted, leaving us in a 4v5. That's not what i call a working strategy.
Puffel (EUW)
: Hey Mate! I understand your frustration, am currently banned for explaining to another player what one of the forbidden abbreviations stands for. Also, just like you, I contacted the support. It seems that Riots systems are very, very sensitive because of obvious really bad experiences. And somehow your single game must have gotten into their system and boom! you are banned. I am still finding out whether it is even possible to get the punishment revoked or not, I fear the Riot Supporter may say "I understand you and am on your side, but there is no way of making the ban shorter or removing it". Let me give you some motivation at the end. Between these 99% of the people that get punished correctly we are the 1% that gets punished because of an over-sensitive system. Guilty until proven innocent, it makes sense, but it's not nice for you here. Guess we just have to stay calm, wait, and worst case is waiting 14 days :( But it will be fine, Riot is a good company, the LoL community is wonderful for the biggest part, and if we truly are nice guys we will have a good time still :)
> [{quoted}](name=Puffel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=82Xy9kwx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-20T21:19:51.893+0000) > > Hey Mate! I understand your frustration, am currently banned for explaining to another player what one of the forbidden abbreviations stands for. Also, just like you, I contacted the support. It seems that Riots systems are very, very sensitive because of obvious really bad experiences. And somehow your single game must have gotten into their system and boom! you are banned. I am still finding out whether it is even possible to get the punishment revoked or not, I fear the Riot Supporter may say "I understand you and am on your side, but there is no way of making the ban shorter or removing it". > > Let me give you some motivation at the end. Between these 99% of the people that get punished correctly we are the 1% that gets punished because of an over-sensitive system. Guilty until proven innocent, it makes sense, but it's not nice for you here. Guess we just have to stay calm, wait, and worst case is waiting 14 days :( But it will be fine, Riot is a good company, the LoL community is wonderful for the biggest part, and if we truly are nice guys we will have a good time still :) i feel you, that's why most of the time i don't even try to reason with flamers or other players, most people are rather immature and just go for "if it displeased my ego, i'm reporting it". When Darius taunted me like "why feed nami haha" i even went like "you decided that i wouldn't play, and you know, you're really good at it". Not a single grain of salt haha, but what can you do against Riot's all powerful feeder-buster i guess. Anyway i hope it will go well for you, if you got any news, let me know! :)
: Well for long time RIOT didn't have any kind of system to deal with feeders and now they ban anyone who is reported for intentional feeding without looking was is intentional feeding/trolling or the game was with a lot of kills. In your case you were part of 49% kills which automatically shows that you were playing, but system doesn't see that. I even think system doesn't see trolls who just run down the lane if they don't die to much. Is anyone from your game also banned or just you because everyone died a lot, especially Jinx who did 0 dmg to champions in 48 min.
naaah nobody else got banned, my friend jinx who was some collteral damage to me getting camped was even requested as friend after the game by the lulu for no reason. They probably just felt proud of having a 29 death and thought it would be even funnier if they could get him a ban i guess :/ and yes i think the system do not even try to think when the death score is this high. Thanks for your comprehension anyway!
: Chatlogs.
http://www.noelshack.com/2018-42-6-1540068263-capture.png
Rioter Comments

BendItLikeKorra

Level 192 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion