: Something wrong with the client?
Same here, TFT stopped, restarted it and now a 30 minute que time with 20000 log ins and keeps going up
: > when you have a 60 percent wr and then get dove because your climbing to fast so they give you stuggling players to play against This has nothing to do with your winratio, at least not directly. Matchmaking doesn't give a single f*** about your winratio. A high winratio is merely the result of winning a lot of games. And when you win a lot of games, your MMR rises too and THAT is the reason why you get matched with more skilled players, because you get matched with players with equal MMR. And if you reached that MMR by chance and getting lucky, those games will obviously feel harder to you, because the people you play with are better than you. That is a perfectly normal consequence of your MMR rising by coincidence, there is simply no need for matchmaking to check winratio, it's not necessary. Facing more skilled opponents (caused by your higher MMR) is enough to stop you if you don't belong there, there is no need for any system that checks your winratio and intentionally lets you lose. It happens all by itself at some point. > It equals there division and win rate The latter I explained in my last post, the former is simply not true. It can happen that division/leagues are rather different in both teams, because they are just a rough estimate for skill and therefore not used for matchmaking. Players are matched by MMR because that is more accurate. Since divisions usually fit the MMR, at least more or less, the divisions in both teams tend to be similar, but due to the inaccuracy of the league system, this doesn't necessarily happen and there are plenty of examples where it doesn't. You can frequently see players who don't know how matchmaking works complain about that right here on the boards, when they have one of those games where division in both teams are a bit different. > If your a gold player your not gonna suddenly become diamond but with this MMR stuff If you are a gold player, you are not SUPPOSED to become diamond, because you don't belong there. > its easier for me to climb with a lower wr That is simply not correct. The fact that elo boosting services exist and work is living proof for that. Also the fact that pro players (or even just high elo players) climb with insane winratios easily and quickly is solid evidence against that. If your theory would be true, all this would not be possible. But it's happening all the time, extremely consistently. So your theory literally can't be true. > they are really ignorant because doing research on op.gg and many websites ive averaged that the teams mmr doesnt equal there solo mmr Calling other people ignorant is a dangerous thing, especially in cases like this where, I'm afraid, it's you who is ignorant. What you did not consider is the fact that the MMR value provided by pages like op.gg are complete nonsense. They are not correct at all and, at the very best, an educated guess. These values are not even close to being accurate. > So you get the worser players when your rewarded for what being good at the game? No. Your enemies and your teammates always have similar MMR to yourself. ALWAYS. If you want at least some kind of empirical evidence for that, pay attention the next time you have a remake. You will notice, that some players might be shuffled around. Former enemies can now be teammates. That is because it doesn't really matter who is in which team, because everyone has the same MMR. > put the best vs the best and the worse vs the worse That's precisely how it works. I have a suggestion for you: Read up on the elo number. The wikipedia article about it should suffice, it's a good one. Riots MMR system is an elo system, it works exactly with the same principle. As do many other sports. There are no secret mechanisms that assign bad teammates, make you lose, look at your winratio and slow you down or any other shit like that, because all that is not only completely useless (because how exactly is intentionally %%%%ing over players with unnecessarily complicated secret systems in Riots interest?), they are also not necessary, because everything you want from matchmaking is already automatically being done by the elo system and the law of big numbers. There is simply no need for those complicated secret systems. Simple math and probability does this job for Riot. Understand how elo works and you will understand how matchmaking works. Once you get behind the math, it's actually all very simple and straight forward. If you prefer your overly complicated conspiracy theory, fine, have fun with that. But you might wanna ask yourself how Riot would profit from that and if they don't profit in the exact same way (and way simpler) from applying a simple elo system.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0KltpwoA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-27T17:15:12.946+0000) > > This has nothing to do with your winratio, at least not directly. Matchmaking doesn't give a single f*** about your winratio. A high winratio is merely the result of winning a lot of games. And when you win a lot of games, your MMR rises too and THAT is the reason why you get matched with more skilled players, because you get matched with players with equal MMR. And if you reached that MMR by chance and getting lucky, those games will obviously feel harder to you, because the people you play with are better than you. > That is a perfectly normal consequence of your MMR rising by coincidence, there is simply no need for matchmaking to check winratio, it's not necessary. Facing more skilled opponents (caused by your higher MMR) is enough to stop you if you don't belong there, there is no need for any system that checks your winratio and intentionally lets you lose. It happens all by itself at some point. > > The latter I explained in my last post, the former is simply not true. It can happen that division/leagues are rather different in both teams, because they are just a rough estimate for skill and therefore not used for matchmaking. Players are matched by MMR because that is more accurate. Since divisions usually fit the MMR, at least more or less, the divisions in both teams tend to be similar, but due to the inaccuracy of the league system, this doesn't necessarily happen and there are plenty of examples where it doesn't. You can frequently see players who don't know how matchmaking works complain about that right here on the boards, when they have one of those games where division in both teams are a bit different. > > If you are a gold player, you are not SUPPOSED to become diamond, because you don't belong there. > > That is simply not correct. The fact that elo boosting services exist and work is living proof for that. Also the fact that pro players (or even just high elo players) climb with insane winratios easily and quickly is solid evidence against that. If your theory would be true, all this would not be possible. But it's happening all the time, extremely consistently. So your theory literally can't be true. > > Calling other people ignorant is a dangerous thing, especially in cases like this where, I'm afraid, it's you who is ignorant. What you did not consider is the fact that the MMR value provided by pages like op.gg are complete nonsense. They are not correct at all and, at the very best, an educated guess. These values are not even close to being accurate. > > No. Your enemies and your teammates always have similar MMR to yourself. ALWAYS. > If you want at least some kind of empirical evidence for that, pay attention the next time you have a remake. You will notice, that some players might be shuffled around. Former enemies can now be teammates. That is because it doesn't really matter who is in which team, because everyone has the same MMR. > > That's precisely how it works. > I have a suggestion for you: Read up on the elo number. The wikipedia article about it should suffice, it's a good one. Riots MMR system is an elo system, it works exactly with the same principle. As do many other sports. There are no secret mechanisms that assign bad teammates, make you lose, look at your winratio and slow you down or any other shit like that, because all that is not only completely useless (because how exactly is intentionally %%%%ing over players with unnecessarily complicated secret systems in Riots interest?), they are also not necessary, because everything you want from matchmaking is already automatically being done by the elo system and the law of big numbers. There is simply no need for those complicated secret systems. Simple math and probability does this job for Riot. > Understand how elo works and you will understand how matchmaking works. Once you get behind the math, it's actually all very simple and straight forward. > If you prefer your overly complicated conspiracy theory, fine, have fun with that. But you might wanna ask yourself how Riot would profit from that and if they don't profit in the exact same way (and way simpler) from applying a simple elo system. Your not even listening to what im saying, your repeating yourself like youve been told to do. IF league of legends had more games to the game ranked system to qualify at the start of the season and allowed players to qualify for a higher division than gold. Then we wouldn't have this flaw. but considering we do have this flaw and riot wants to keep short and sweet. again im not saying your riot you are your own person but you read off a script most of the time. All im saying is with the play rate mechanic it would help stabilise people in there true elo without people going up and down the shop like they do and with the new ranked system whats suppose to come out. its proof that something is not right because there creating more divisions. Great add another 3 divisions but we still have the same flawed system unless theirs some secret riot ain't telling us about the start of the season. Personally i want all this shit fixed before the new season kicks off instead of waiting a 3 months to do anything
Hecky (EUNE)
: Man I don't agree with you at all. First I'll give you example of myself and my friends. I played league since season one till season 6, then I stopped and now I'm back from half of the season 8. It really took my about 1-2 months to get back on track, since then I went from Silver 2 to Dia 5. I didn't even played that often. My friend keep playing the game like 2 times more then me, he is plat 3, maybe went down to play 4. According to what you say, since he play two times more then me, he should have more skill. No he has not, and he probably neveril will becouse I'm more talented and was always above my friends, althought in general there are still many better players then me. I can play even once a week and I'm still better then these all day grinding dudes who play 7 hours a days. Now I tell you what does ruin your game. **1. Connection,** people who see they have a bad connection, should definitely not go ranked games, but they do. If I see that i have today some problems, I never go ranked. **2. Tilt,** people who keep loosing are getting tilted, even if they go new game and think they're not. they probably are. After 3 looses in row everyone is. Tilt make people do mistakes. Also players can tilt you in game by using chat using unecessary pings on you etc... which definitely wont make you play any better. **3. Mistakes, wrong call, bad execution.** You start a game, you go champion, and you make a bad play, or a bad call, shit goes wrong, and enemy goes ahead. If you are good, you try to not make any more mistakes and not to fall more down, but if enemy is really skilled, he can really punish you if he's ahead even if you do everything against it. Just shit goes wrong and they snowball and this happens to everyone, everyone can make a bad plays, even one tricks on their champion. I mean this doesnt happens to me that often, but it does. And to you too. Every time there is someone who play worse, and someone who loose. Even if you take two equally skilled players with the same number of games and whatever condition would you like to consider, one of them is gonna loose and play worse for that game. The best you can do, is to defend yourself mentally and keep not-tilted so you play at your best every game, and you gonna climb and win more then you loose. But I promise you, even the perfect system which doesn't exist, won't make games any more different then it's right now.
> [{quoted}](name=UEs OP Hecky,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0KltpwoA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-27T11:31:26.086+0000) > > Man I don't agree with you at all. > > First I'll give you example of myself and my friends. > > I played league since season one till season 6, then I stopped and now I'm back from half of the season 8. > It really took my about 1-2 months to get back on track, since then I went from Silver 2 to Dia 5. > > I didn't even played that often. My friend keep playing the game like 2 times more then me, he is plat 3, maybe went down to play 4. > According to what you say, since he play two times more then me, he should have more skill. > No he has not, and he probably neveril will becouse I'm more talented and was always above my friends, althought in general there are still many better players then me. I can play even once a week and I'm still better then these all day grinding dudes who play 7 hours a days. > > Now I tell you what does ruin your game. > > **1. Connection,** people who see they have a bad connection, should definitely not go ranked games, but they do. If I see that i have today some problems, I never go ranked. > > **2. Tilt,** people who keep loosing are getting tilted, even if they go new game and think they're not. they probably are. After 3 looses in row everyone is. Tilt make people do mistakes. Also players can tilt you in game by using chat using unecessary pings on you etc... which definitely wont make you play any better. > > **3. Mistakes, wrong call, bad execution.** You start a game, you go champion, and you make a bad play, or a bad call, shit goes wrong, and enemy goes ahead. If you are good, you try to not make any more mistakes and not to fall more down, but if enemy is really skilled, he can really punish you if he's ahead even if you do everything against it. Just shit goes wrong and they snowball and this happens to everyone, everyone can make a bad plays, even one tricks on their champion. I mean this doesnt happens to me that often, but it does. And to you too. > > > Every time there is someone who play worse, and someone who loose. Even if you take two equally skilled players with the same number of games and whatever condition would you like to consider, one of them is gonna loose and play worse for that game. The best you can do, is to defend yourself mentally and keep not-tilted so you play at your best every game, and you gonna climb and win more then you loose. But I promise you, even the perfect system which doesn't exist, won't make games any more different then it's right now. well done your better than a friend lol im pretty sure i have friends in every elo and the same consistent thing ive heard is players coming on the game for 1 hour loosing the game and trolling because they just want to stay in there elo and not climb or drop. I get that your friend wont be better than you but thats the climb. Im just trying to make the climb more fair to the good players than the bad players and people with a higher play rate generally have a better skill set. Even the professionals know this and yet none of it is taken into account so why? Theres typing communication where your probably spamming 1000 spells per game. so when have you got the time to type. You want toxicity out your game, either open communication up on chat so everyone dont get mad. or average the solo que climb thru play rate and dont leave it till the last thing to look at cos you get auto filled before thats even looked at. and your friend probably piggy backs off you when ever he can am i right? so please tell me why this isnt play rate a thing. You probably play alot less but we cant be a hypocrite for the people that cant get past diamond. If your having a person come on that goes awh its a game dont take it serious. you shouldnt be there and this is what im implying that the vets of the game are getting sick of 1 or 2 noobies not caring about the game because they dont put the time in to know the game and they dont really care.... theyll throw a game purposely because your trying to win. Ive seen it over and over and all the time it co aligns with people that think this game is crap and im sick of them getting the noob treatment if they aint even playing this game.
: Balancing teams to PLAY RATE & Division
And the math ive figured for the MMR and how ranked works, theres 5 players in a team. That team is split by a division by 3, unless your duoing. Then it accounts for the percentage. of the average win rate and makes sure all players are on that equal 50 percent win rate. The game then follows by adjusting players what do really well and have high wr, by playing with the people what have low win rates in the same division, so It equals out as a team. But it doesnt equal out until d2 till d1 like darwinion said. There for between that and bronze you have a bunch of people wizzing around playing at all different levels and they clash. I got 250% from multiplying 50 percent average by 5 players which is 250 percent. It averages players out based on Percentages and division. But mmr should take PLAY RATE then Skill level Then division. Im pretty sure you have a lot of players with high win rates, that just get to diamond and then go nope, im not playing the game no more and only once a month or how ever long it is to get demoted. I know players personally that do that, just to stay in the division, then piggy back if they get demoted (piggy back is getting someone of higher elo to get you out your elo) out by duo queuing. This system would literally stop players complaining about boosting and would allocate players to how much they love playing the game rather than just to come on for two hours has a bad game trolls and go on another game and then someone else is really trying to climb and it just spirals into a massive thing with another player not caring and another player not caring and then you stop caring. This game was made and everyone wanted to play it because it wasnt a game for everyone. As soon as league of legends made this game about everyone, which was at the start of the first adc rework THATS where it went wrong. This game shouldn't focus on the players that dont play the game consistently, it should focus on the players that put the grind in, that put the effort in, that play the game consistently and know the math of how to "last hit cs properly", Its stupid how noob friendly this game has become to get more players in, when you were literally the most played game when you were doing what you were doing. If you just reset the visuals and refreshed the game and continued to make it a champion balanced game instead of making the ranked system noob friendly and increasing the game to be more noob friendly. This game would be %%%%ING POPPIN!!!
: > Im trying to get hold of a dev that has a say in this then Good luck with that. Until then I just want you to know that everything I know about MMR is coming from the devs. If you win the lottery and a Rioter replies to you, he will tell you pretty much the same I did. Maybe a bit less direct and less detailed, but my knowledge is coming from what Riot published over the years (and a bit of my own research, but that's not much), so you will not gain much from this effort. Anyway, good luck. > and the percentages matches up in alot of my games on op.gg every game makes 250 percent average 250% ? 250% of what exactly? What exactly are you talking about? Are you talking about the sum of your teams winratio? But that would be a sum (which makes no sense with percentages), not an average. The average is the sum divided by the number of summands, so 50% in this case. But anyway, if that is what you are talking about, that's no surprise. A winratio of roughly 50% is the natural result of functional matchmaking. Every single match is created with equal MMR of all players, so the win expectation for each player is 50% in each match, on the long run leading to a winratio of roughly 50% for every player. So it's not a surprise at all that the sum of 5 players is very close to 250 in almost all cases. That's how it's supposed to be and it's the result of a matchmaking system that leads to equal win chances for all matched players.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0KltpwoA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T21:01:00.363+0000) > > Good luck with that. Until then I just want you to know that everything I know about MMR is coming from the devs. If you win the lottery and a Rioter replies to you, he will tell you pretty much the same I did. Maybe a bit less direct and less detailed, but my knowledge is coming from what Riot published over the years (and a bit of my own research, but that's not much), so you will not gain much from this effort. > Anyway, good luck. > > 250% ? 250% of what exactly? What exactly are you talking about? > Are you talking about the sum of your teams winratio? But that would be a sum (which makes no sense with percentages), not an average. The average is the sum divided by the number of summands, so 50% in this case. > But anyway, if that is what you are talking about, that's no surprise. A winratio of roughly 50% is the natural result of functional matchmaking. Every single match is created with equal MMR of all players, so the win expectation for each player is 50% in each match, on the long run leading to a winratio of roughly 50% for every player. So it's not a surprise at all that the sum of 5 players is very close to 250 in almost all cases. That's how it's supposed to be and it's the result of a matchmaking system that leads to equal win chances for all matched players. yes im talking about the wr pathing and thats how mmr works but when you have a 60 percent wr and then get dove because your climbing to fast so they give you stuggling players to play against, this season ive went from 40 percent win rate to 60 to 40 to 60 all season. That shouldnt happen it should be leveling so somethings clearly wrong with the match making. No ones staying in there spot of there elo it fluctuates so much because you have all different play styles and play rates playing the same game. and when you get a 60 percent wr your suppose to carry a 40 percent wr. If you see a guy climbing he shouldnt be punished. This game should be making the game fair, not fair for everyone. If your a gold player your not gonna suddenly become diamond but with this MMR stuff. its easier for me to climb with a lower wr. Thats not how it should work. so if i won all the games then averaged out my mmr every division and i won promos but just stayed in the division to literally average it out id have an easier climb. Its a grind but you shouldnt be able to abuse the system like that. Something is clearly broken up there..... its way too easy to get diamond just by piggy backing. And if a rioter saw this and ignored this statement then they are really ignorant because doing research on op.gg and many websites ive averaged that the teams mmr doesnt equal there solo mmr, It equals there division and win rate. otherwise when i get a 70 percent wr in low gold id have a diamond mmr and be playing against diamonds but i dont i play against platinums and the win rates average out so they have like a 42 percent wr with 800 games..... this aint leveling this is rewarding bad players and making bad players take a piggy back or loose the game. So you get the worser players when your rewarded for what being good at the game? Thats not right? You should be rewarded for consistently doing good and put the best vs the best and the worse vs the worse and scrap that when you get to high elo cos when your challenger you should be the very best. I dont mind a 15 minute queue wait if i have 4 decent games compared to a 3 minute and maybe get 1 game out of 20 where my game ain't so bad. maybe the idea of another server for euw and NA so it works on another ranked system for the veteran gamers. I hated the wait before the change but id love for it to come back because it was way less toxic. More people were on the same page and you didn't have people piggy backing other players.
: First of all: Stop saying I am doing this. Riot is doing this. I am not Riot, I am not working for them, I'm a player like you. > when a person can be in d5 with a 48 percent wr and play once a week compared to a player that plays 6 hours a day with the same mmr and in plat 1 If they are equally skilled, what does it matter? > Your balancing scheme should take all of them things into account before entering a game. It does. MMR is calculated through wins and losses, i.e. it only measures your ability to win games. And your ability to win games includes literally EVERYTHING that is relevant. If you want to consider "all of the things" and not just some of the, MMR is the way to go. > You just admitted your system to only look at one thing and if that one thing ain't there, thats where auto fill comes in right? No. That is not at all what I said. Please read again. > what kind of professional game admits to creating a flawed ranked system when it could be so much simpler. The MMR system is already pretty simple. It's simple and successful, which is why it's used in various sports for decades now. Also I didn't creat it nor did I create anything League, since I don't work for Riot and never did. > A bad player which dont play the game consistently enough and doesn't care enough is more of an impact to a Team game than a good player who plays consistently and wants to win and im not talking in a positive way either. Again: This is an imaginary scenario, since it matches a "good" and a "bad" players. MMR doesn't do that, since it matches people of equal skill. > . Its easier to loose this game than win this game In a game where there's always a winner, that is quite literally impossible. > instead it picks worse team mates if your good and good team mates if your bad No. It picks equal teammates and enemies. There are no significant differences (in terms of skill) between the 10 participating players. > Your balancing with percentages No. Riot is balancing matchmaking with MMR. Percentages (whatever percentages you are talking about here) are completely irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0KltpwoA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-26T19:44:56.380+0000) > > First of all: Stop saying I am doing this. Riot is doing this. I am not Riot, I am not working for them, I'm a player like you. > > If they are equally skilled, what does it matter? > > It does. MMR is calculated through wins and losses, i.e. it only measures your ability to win games. And your ability to win games includes literally EVERYTHING that is relevant. If you want to consider "all of the things" and not just some of the, MMR is the way to go. > > No. That is not at all what I said. Please read again. > > The MMR system is already pretty simple. It's simple and successful, which is why it's used in various sports for decades now. Also I didn't creat it nor did I create anything League, since I don't work for Riot and never did. > > Again: This is an imaginary scenario, since it matches a "good" and a "bad" players. MMR doesn't do that, since it matches people of equal skill. > > In a game where there's always a winner, that is quite literally impossible. > > No. It picks equal teammates and enemies. There are no significant differences (in terms of skill) between the 10 participating players. > > No. Riot is balancing matchmaking with MMR. Percentages (whatever percentages you are talking about here) are completely irrelevant. Im trying to get hold of a dev that has a say in this then, Diamond plus games like two comments have said now its annoying for players to match against players that dont play the game no more and only play it to keep there rank and the percentages matches up in alot of my games on op.gg every game makes 250 percent average Im trying to state a issue and i get dismissed by the riot thing that aint working
: There are one or two things you didn't think about or didn't know. First of all: Right now, players are not matched by division. They are matched by their (hidden) skill rating, usually called MMR (matchmaking rating). This MMR is the mathematical expression of your ability to win games. This leads to the second point: If your play rate affects your skill (i.e. ability to win games) in any way...this means it's basically already included in MMR. If two players have the same MMR, it means they are equally skilled, no matter WHY they are equally skilled. On of them might have more games, the other might have less but could be more talented. Either way the end result is the same ability to win games, which is the only thing that matters. So no matter how big the impact of play rate on skill is...it's already included in matchmaking because matchmaking is based on MMR, which automatically includes ALL factors that impact your skill. > This system would also show boosting circumstances more reliably too because you'll be able to see peaks in peoples climbs and how much they played to get there and if any accounts show a sudden spike then they can be flagged and watched. Riot can and already does monitor these things and plenty more. Riot does not need a playrate-based matchmaking to see someones playrate go up, they see it anyway. Exactly like his IP, his MMR development, his gameplay fingerprint and plenty more evidence for boosting. And, last but not least: Riot already does consider the amount of play rate. If matchmaking manages to find more than 10 fitting players with the same MMR to create a match, it will select those with similar amounts of games. It's only second priority after MMR because it's not really important for balancing, but it does exist.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0KltpwoA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-26T18:35:44.576+0000) > > There are one or two things you didn't think about or didn't know. First of all: Right now, players are not matched by division. They are matched by their (hidden) skill rating, usually called MMR (matchmaking rating). This MMR is the mathematical expression of your ability to win games. > This leads to the second point: If your play rate affects your skill (i.e. ability to win games) in any way...this means it's basically already included in MMR. If two players have the same MMR, it means they are equally skilled, no matter WHY they are equally skilled. On of them might have more games, the other might have less but could be more talented. Either way the end result is the same ability to win games, which is the only thing that matters. > > So no matter how big the impact of play rate on skill is...it's already included in matchmaking because matchmaking is based on MMR, which automatically includes ALL factors that impact your skill. > > Riot can and already does monitor these things and plenty more. Riot does not need a playrate-based matchmaking to see someones playrate go up, they see it anyway. Exactly like his IP, his MMR development, his gameplay fingerprint and plenty more evidence for boosting. > > And, last but not least: Riot already does consider the amount of play rate. If matchmaking manages to find more than 10 fitting players with the same MMR to create a match, it will select those with similar amounts of games. It's only second priority after MMR because it's not really important for balancing, but it does exist. So your implying its acceptable for a two players to be on the same team with two different play rates? when a person can be in d5 with a 48 percent wr and play once a week compared to a player that plays 6 hours a day with the same mmr and in plat 1, No thats a flawed system your mmr is working off of. Its secret because it doesn't make sense. Your balancing scheme should take all of them things into account before entering a game. Incredible and this is why your ranked system is flawed because you dont use a loop in your system, instead you use a step by step yes and no programming tree, instead you could use a loop to accept 3 outta 5 of the requirements. You just admitted your system to only look at one thing and if that one thing ain't there, thats where auto fill comes in right? what kind of professional game admits to creating a flawed ranked system when it could be so much simpler. Thats why since season 5 people go up and down consistently. cos they get good then your system goes awh mmr lets balance it with someone really high and someone really low and it be fine. No its not. A bad player which dont play the game consistently enough and doesn't care enough is more of an impact to a Team game than a good player who plays consistently and wants to win and im not talking in a positive way either. Its easier to loose this game than win this game so why construct a team game if it isnt going to select the right team mates for you. instead it picks worse team mates if your good and good team mates if your bad, thats a contradiction in itself and ive seen it. 45 percent wr with 55 percent wr's in the same game because the game thinks your balanced. mmr is more balanced on wr percentages and all your trying to do is hit that magic 250 percent for each team which accounts within that division and thats how it feels. Your balancing with percentages not statistics and this is a huge issue on why people dont want to play no more
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Coxis (EUNE)
: Hey, Do you guys still experience this?
> [{quoted}](name=Coxis,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Z0ac6p4c,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-22T08:24:42.750+0000) > > Hey, > > Do you guys still experience this? Yes i am still getting the problem and the message given is an unexpected error occurred while logging in i have no idea why i cannot log into league of legends when my friend in the next house is able to play?
Meelyx (EUW)
: New team looking for all roles (Mid plat - Low Diamond)
21 from england adc main plat 1 in game name is acq bigbs
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LF adc and mid
yo im on eune, got another account sneaksghost. ADC main.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What does template means?
> [{quoted}](name=x Near,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=Apo1FqUA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-19T14:32:31.854+0000) > > What does template means? Its been fixed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
tHr4sHeD (EUW)
: Competative gaming!
Ill join I'm a better ADC than that guy you have man trust me!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tóg (EUW)
: Diamond Ducks are looking for a new jungler and ADC Plat and Above.
Hi i am an adc main from the UK Plat 3 was plat 2 but got inted 6 games in a row
: Team Inconvenience LF ADC/JUNGLE/TOP
adc main plat 3 was plat 2 but got demoted due to ints for 6 games in a row
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yh sure i added you IG I'm not gonna close the post cos we might not be compatible
: Welp we can try if you want. But first game will be in normal to see if we can synchro!
Yh sure i added you IG I'm not gonna close the post cos we might not be compatible
: Aww touched a nerve have I? Didn't get the praise you wanted? Lol pathetic. You're gold too so I don't know why you are acting like you are better than me. First off **I never rank**. Secondly my MMR is A LOT higher than yours (yours is 1576 and mine stands at 1719) so if I rank just as much as you do I will definitely be higher than you. Thirdly I am a SOLO Q SUPPORT PLAYER, you are some boosted dynamic queue abuser. Your MMR is a lot lower than what is expected from a Gold 1 so I concluded that you are **BOOSTED** and I can see from your games you play with multiple people in multiple games. So please get down from the pedestal you have made yourself, you're just some noob that has been boosted then comes talking shit to me with some superiority complex. Please. Don't make me laugh.
Funny how I am the one boosted when no one has ever been on my account and i only play with lower div people and never high div people
Rioter Comments
: To be honest what you're doing with Cait is nothing fancy but that Janna wow. It wasn't just your mechanics that did all of that, that Janna grabbed you from hell and saved your ass and continued to peel/heal/shield for you. She is the real MVP, rename the title to Insane Janna play xD. PRAISE YOUR SUPPORTS.
Yh the janna is doing very well and is my duo queue partner and team member. if i didn't praise my supports their name wouldn't be first in the youtube video :D plus it was the placement of the traps like you end up with less than 100 hp and i can still get out and kite without cracking under pressure and have that confidence with my support to kite like that. Plus let me see you do that play as the support or the adc mr 47 percent win. If you ever see kiting like this in a gold game then you on a different planet.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TheNhire (EUW)
: Looking for a Top Laner and a Bot lane (tournament)
20G 16W 4L 80% 8.6 / 6.1 / 10.0 Average 3.04:1 KDA (Kill Participation 60%) Just playing adc btw
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

BigBsGaming

Level 138 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion