: still honor 2 feelsbadman
Im honor 4 without ever premading, I dispise premades and all they stand for, so it is possible. I never flame, always report TOS agreements and get honored when I play to win. I generally don't even speak :p Keep at it, it doesnt mean anything to me really.
Hynsse (EUW)
: arcade daily missions
You had to buy a pass lol they charge for everything, maybe i should be charging to play whenever there are premades in my team...
Panic (EUW)
: As Most have mentioned, we do make ban waves of bot accounts, we don't always catch them fast enough but sooner or later bot accounts will be banned. I know it's a frustrating experience and I'm super sorry to hear you've been a victim of this. I hope this doesn't ruin the rest of your experience playing the game.
There isn't a good enough system because "the call from upstairs" didn't come yet. Every major company that seeks to truly protect their IP starts by taking out the trash so the player base can enjoy the game. Riot does nothing of the sort, at least not in a preventive way. Why is LOL one of the worst player bases out there where every player feel, in Riot's words, "passionate" that they turn most games into negative experiences for all the 9 players? Yet, to show the players you mean it, you banned players that were streamers in hopes it would stick but it didn't. There are two things that I gradualy drive me away from a game: the players and the repetetiveness. We already have bots, toxic players and fotm champs/roles/items that cicle through in order to sell those sweet sweet skins, eventhough it basicly forces a meta and makes games dumber, so we are already very close to the 2nd point. I left LOL for 2 years, next time it will be for good, selling the account and all.
radetari (EUNE)
: I DID IT GUYS
GG. This reminds me of when soloQ was truly soloQ, sadly riot gut it :/ Keep at it you will make it gold.
Aurlec (EUW)
: So you can affirm in every game you've played that all the people that voted no truely believed they could win their game ? Why stop at your games ? nobody in this game ever voted no for any other reason than "i believe we can win", sorry but i fail to believe it.
Are you dense? You are not hostage because the game will end when one team destroys the other's nexus. What they did was use a stratergy that made it IMPOSSIBLE for the opposing team to win regardless of what they did.
: Banned. Is justice served in the fields of justice?
The ban stands. You lost access to LOL and didn't report it in time. The phisher and script user got on your account and broke the TOS. You can in no way prove that it wasn't you using the account. My point of view: you used scripts and thought you could get away with it with the "my email was stoled" thing.
SeanGoku (EUW)
: That's defenitely true. And I'm aware of that. But since it doesn't look like Riot is intending to add a true Solo Q anytime soon, I thought this might be a neat middle way for both parties to come closer and hopefully satisfy most of the community. But also, if you think about it, we never truely had a Solo Q. You could still Duo Q in past seasons. The Solo Q rating im proposing surely woulden't represent the same qualities a true Solo Q would. But in fact we never really had that to speak of in the past either. And at least it would show you achieved it yourself. You alone achieved this rating, because nobody else can carry you threw this ladder but yourself. That's the step Riot would be making towards true Solo Q Players. And Solo Q Players would be sacrificing the assurance to be playing only with other Solo Players to at least have a representative rating of their own personal skill level albeit in the Dynamic Q.
Well since I am a solo kind of player I don't think your sugestion would affect me at all but since riot wants people to team up and encourage everyone to do it I doubt they would accept some system that would divert players from their "vision". That being said I don't think your idea would solve true solo Q players but it would definately help those who play with premades sometimes but riot won't care :p Riot wants premades not because of the quality but because of the transactions between those players. Just imagine if you had 50 friends constantly on-line during ranked games, would you play that kalista without a skin? Probably not but if you did someone would gift a kalista skin to you. You moved up a division? Congratz have a free skin from your friends. In soloQ(actually duo-queue) that would not happen, you would have no reason to add so many friends in order to always have 50 on-line and even if you did no one would care because you played solo. With premades being so favoured, gaining a division with friends would result in gift sharing. SoloQ is dead. I just wish that every single soloQ player would stop playing for a week so we would see queue timers go up and players being forced to go solo so their friends could play aswell, maybe then they would see why playing solo right now is unfair as hell.
: Its a 5v5 team game, so I dont see why riot would have to DISCOURAGE going premade, thats the whole point of team game. Sorry, riot will do everything they can to encourage premades, as its the whole heart and soul of team games.
> [{quoted}](name=XFlashFireNeelX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lAtYPKPf,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-18T14:55:27.780+0000) > > Its a 5v5 team game, so I dont see why riot would have to DISCOURAGE going premade, thats the whole point of team game. > Sorry, riot will do everything they can to encourage premades, as its the whole heart and soul of team games. Team Game != Everyone needs to be in premade. Before Dynamic CrapQ appeared there was a 2 man limit for ranked, now there is none. People are climbing like crazy to undeserved ranks because it is easy to get a smurf and boost your friends. DynamicQ?More like making eloboosting legal and endorsed.
SeanGoku (EUW)
: Idea for: Dynamic Queue
The Problem is that playing 5v5 where players never played with each other is what true soloQ is. The ranking hurt in dynamic but behind the odd man out in a 4man premade is the worst.
meowsuo (EUW)
: SoloQ might get scratched / not released
This game is going ever more towards premades which is sad. I only play ever so often so I don't mind the DinamicQ but i won't invest time in a game that offers cruel dissavantages to someone that wants to prove himself solo.
: I'm familiar with the history, and you'd be grossly mistake to only point out the US when there were many many countries involved in each of those conflicts. The US didn't force certain followers of Islam to become extremists; they are interpreting a text where it explicitly states and asks its followers to go forth and create a single Islamic State, and to kill the infidels if necessary. I'm pretty sure the US had nothing to do with that. People choose what to believe in, and their actions are fully their own.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=quvUROKn,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-23T00:45:57.679+0000) > > I'm familiar with the history, and you'd be grossly mistake to only point out the US when there were many many countries involved in each of those conflicts. The US didn't force certain followers of Islam to become extremists; they are interpreting a text where it explicitly states and asks its followers to go forth and create a single Islamic State, and to kill the infidels if necessary. I'm pretty sure the US had nothing to do with that. People choose what to believe in, and their actions are fully their own. I think invading their countries over and over again for centuries and by different civilizations kind of made them mad.
: The US didn't cause this shit. The US caused, and continue to cause a lot of shit, but the compulsion that drives one to strap a bomb to him/herself, walk into a crowd, and murder people in a disgusting fashion is not to be made something lesser by such excuses. It is a personal choice to murder, the US didn't force them to do this.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=quvUROKn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-03-22T23:57:40.675+0000) > > The US didn't cause this shit. The US caused, and continue to cause a lot of shit, but the compulsion that drives one to strap a bomb to him/herself, walk into a crowd, and murder people in a disgusting fashion is not to be made something lesser by such excuses. It is a personal choice to murder, the US didn't force them to do this. How is that morally different than bombing cities that they knew civilians were living on?It isnt. Killing by suicide bomber or nuking ends up resulting in death anyway. If we were talking about torture it would be different but in this case is kill for kill.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Listen to me fcking clearly. I do this because its the only thing I can do and have in my power. I would do ANYTHING to help brussels in the right very instance. I would do anything to Keep Europe together.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=quvUROKn,comment-id=0000000000030000,timestamp=2016-03-22T20:52:31.054+0000) > > Listen to me fcking clearly. I do this because its the only thing I can do and have in my power. > > I would do ANYTHING to help brussels in the right very instance. I would do anything to Keep Europe together. Then volunteer for the UN or join you nation's army so you can then volunteer to fight abroad. If you are too young then stop wasting time on forums. Your intention is good but has no effect, liking an idea doesnt mean you will back it up when the time comes.
: Rammus has been broken as fuck for ages
> [{quoted}](name=Hello Georgie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zuggXMzm,comment-id=0004000300000000,timestamp=2016-02-17T20:28:13.867+0000) > > Rammus has been broken as fuck for ages He has been gutted for ages aswell but the forced meta changes have made him say in the background. With the new all ad meta is it a wonder rammus is good? A guy that builds ad from armor is OP in the ad meta, SHOCKING, lets butcher him.
: well, all these champ can be easily counter play, so .... and most of them are really hard to play, unlike {{champion:19}} . Don't take them to the same lvl as warwick please
> [{quoted}](name=Machinamix,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=farMPE9T,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-17T00:36:20.033+0000) > > well, all these champ can be easily counter play, so .... and most of them are really hard to play, unlike {{champion:19}} . Don't take them to the same lvl as warwick please Name 1 champion i mentioned that offers easy counter play. Diana bursts you down. No counter-play 1v1. Zed fucks you, your team, the dev team and Donald Trump while dodging all the damage. No counter play. Fizz is Fizz. All you need is to land 1 ability have have a sheen item. Talon might die but he takes 1 with him. Can be counter-played but takes more effort to counter play him than him bursting you. Nasus is a late game machine. Unless you consider counter-play to delay his god-mod for 10 min and hope you end the game before that then his counter play takes the time of 2 people:the top and the jungler. Eventually he will farm near his innib tower and have enough items to 1v5 with his ult with his team kills you. The other 2 have counter play but they are annoying as hell! WW is really strong for the skill he requires but he does not snowball hard. He relies heavily on his ult. Any CC with kill him. No gap closers outside of his R and E. Does he need a nerf?No, he needs a rework. Do the champions i mention need a nerf?Some do,some don't. Is this a game that rewards players that use the simplest champion possible that is OP?Yes. Diana,Zed,Nautilus,Leblanc,yasuo,lee. Compare their skill ceiling with their impact on the game and you will see why. Also any champion that needs frozen gauntlet as the only means to deal damage or goes full devourer is OP and easy. Poppy,trundle,nautilus,jax,xin,even yi to some extent. So easy OP champs is the way to go.
: *srry: IT makes no sense xD
{{champion:131}} Q-R-R thanks for playing! {{champion:238}} R-faceroll-R deleted. {{champion:105}} do i really need to say anything? {{champion:91}} 100-0 in less than 1 teemo. {{champion:75}} Ill build 1 offensive item and 1v5 your team. {{champion:35}} talon's creepy friend. {{champion:67}} I heard you built armor and hp. Thats cute. Welcome to the league of "play the thing that requires less work because it is OP".
: {{champion:114}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:114}}
{{champion:33}} says hello. If she even dares to procc a vital taunt her and watch her hp dissapear. Also with thornmail it makes it even easier. {{champion:33}} is also pretty useful during all phases of the game if used as a peeler. Don't do what the LCS "pros" do, you don't need a dedicated split pusher, you need to peel for the carries. Also his ultimate destroys towers very fast. Try it.
FatSista (EUW)
: TSM isn't giong to do well, nor is CLG, simply cause they have no individual skill enough, but more worrysome their macro play is INSANELY bad, insanely slow. Fnatic on the other hand, well just for ur statement "wannabe team" i either asume one of the 2 following: A. U havent watched Fnatic play. B. U have no understanding of the game apart from playing soloQ. Fnatic's rotations and communication, along with their indvidual skill is something insane. Right now the discussion is out there wether its Fnatic being good or EU sucking. Statistics show the first, Fnatic is that good. And it doesnt take a genious to look at that. Even if they play vs minor teams, the efficiency and the macro play arejust insane. Everyone remembers TSM and MSI.. TSM taking on Fnatic, but the biggest stomp was EDG. Noone talks about the game vs besiktas tho. Fnatic had more than double the lead and more dragons take at the 14minute mark than TSM had vs besiktas. Its a non meaning game, both would win vs a wildcard. But it shows that basicly Fnatic is double as efficient than TSM is. And when ur at that top lvl of play, having double the efficiency in those aspects is HUGE. Look at the NA games they take freakin 50minutes. They take the outer turrets and they have no idea what to do next, the game becomes sluggish and INSANELY slow. Not to mention TSM individually is weaker than people think. Fnatic's first dragon taken on average around 12minutes vs TSM's 18-19ish minute. Thats 6-7minutes. Now u could say thats priority.. But then again Fnatic takes more turrets in the same time aswell, they're all around the board better, quicker more efficient - the difference is Huge. The reason people still believe in TSM is because they're all soloQ players not fully understanding the game and they listen to what they read. NA is ignorant as fuck and all they have is their so called pride ( backed up by nothing ) - Just take a look at it, even the league channel on youtube shows double the amount of NA in depth clips than any other region, more articles are written about NA region, and they're more biased than ever. JUST LOOK . Yes NA region won't perform at worlds, unless some of them get truly the easiest group and avoid any superpower. Fnatic on the other hand, the only way they will fail is if they either get shaky/nervous as it's their first world's ( player wise ) or if they get complacent. The latter I dont worry much about reading what Yellowstar says himself , back up by the fact teams scrim alot before going to worlds. But I can see febiven and reignover being shaky - At least they have been in the past.
A. Nope B. Nope all the wannabe Fnatic teams out there -> all teams that want to be like Fnatic
: NA semi-finals discussion
What went wrong is that players like fenix and piglet suddenly forgot how to play the game. Almost seemed like someone from an "interested party" went ahead to ensure TSM was in the finals so they can keep having viewer numbers. Funny how TIP also forgot how to play the game and went from full on aggressive mode fighting all the time to passive. Money is always the voice that speaks the loudest. Don't worry, TSM is going to do nothing at worlds, just like CLG and all the wannabe Fnatic teams out there .
: 1 thing: COMMUNICATION it works. Last 2 games as a jungler i completely ditched the devourer route & went cinderhulk + sightstone & literally warded all the enemy gank routes. And i could safely invade without relying on my team. You can't think in a teamcomp kind of matter simply because some people won't do what they're supposed to do. If top engages 1v5 you should be bot splitpushing. This works at all elo's though.
Best thing to do in low elo : go friking hardcore tank and engage before your team, they will blindly focus you while your team wipes them or you will die alone because your team is sleeping... I get mixed results :p
: Question for HIGH ELO Players, how can i get over this?
Promos always have that problem specially because they know you are on promos because some websites allow you to know this so hence the try-hardiness and the trolling and afking. If you get to 100 LP fast and consistently then you don't belong in silver 5 so eventhough it is hard to get past the promos keep trying, nothing else to be done really.
: This is why people call the League community "Toxic" and "Bad"
Dude, if the all toxicity problems in league were like that, LoL would have a community that was actually not that bad. Besides that was post game and that is where all kids brague about their score even if it is nothing specially. Post-game screen I recommend you to immediate switch to the stats you want to see and ignore all else. Riot doesnt fix what will in the end cost them skin money, they give them "chat-restrictions". Thats the business model they have and they won't change it soon, at least I don't think so. And apparently the level of toxicity goes higher the higher the elo until you reach challenger so...yeah...better train the ignore skills ;)
: CC? You mean her stalkers blade smite? Or do you mean the one and only slow she has on (i'm sorry LOW CD, it's 150-120-90 secs...)? And the diffrence with Elise stun with CDR is that it was up every 5 seconds. With a 2 second duration stun. Eve's slow lasts 2.5 secs with 60% and has a huge 90 sec CD (since it's her ult). Not to forget you can cleanse her slow or just dash/jump/flash away to safety and kite her. And if the ADC has a red buff or frozen mallet you're fucked entirely. (Or Banshee's, because you know, that exists too). Again, not saying Eve is shit, but if I were to make a tier list from Tier 1 to tier 4. She's be at bottom of 2 or high at 3.
I've seen a bit of LCK Elise play and it gets scary when you get binded from fog of war with her E and get bursted down with a Q-Q damage. She deals % hp dmg so her dmg is always fine.
: So... Basically, teach them that what they are doing is effective and acceptable. Sounds like good idea!
No, if you encounter people like this often you will learn that the more sense you try to put into them the more toxic they will be so you are better off going somewhere else. If you like to waste time on people that you will most likely never see again and that have ban upon ban for their behaviour because they are on a smurf then go ahead, waste your time, I elect not to care, i let the ban system do its thing. Do you really think a mid or feed guy will suddenly go support because you asked nicely?No they wont, they will make bot their next mid and ruin your game anyway and at the first mistake they are off afking. It is healthier for you to let it go because arguing leads to nothing!
: Do you think writing "XZY or afk/feed" in pregame chat is funny?
What a non-idiot would do if they have to deal with this kind of players is to not even respond and let them have what they want. The more you fight the worst your next 20-40 min will be. Just be a man and fill for what is needed instead of being as pathetic as the mid or feed/instalock guy by doing exactly the same.
: are there enough people rotating in the "i have promos now" and "i'm on 0lp" area to make your suggestion workable? i don't think so
Even if it took 10 minutes to get the match going, everyone would know what was on the line and afks and trolls would happen less(unless they deliberately want to drop divisions). The afks and trolls are generally the people that are either not on promos or are siting at a comfortable LP number. If we remove those people from promos the sucess rate would be higher and the promos would mean something instead of going up because you were in 3 games where the enemy team had afks/trolls. It would be fair for both parties and deservable of a GG WP congrats at the end.
: I find the system OK. If you don't like it then hope for loss prevention/just keep triying. If neither of those suit you then I guess ranked isn't for you...
I went from bronze 4 or 5 to silver promos in a couple of days. Took me 5 or 6 promos to get to silver. After getting silver I decided that the way it is, promos are there more to keep the population numbers right other than anything. I only play normals now because at least I don't become frustrated with unfair looses because of afks and trolls. If it was my fault we lost games then I wouldnt be in promos pretty much all the time so what else do I need to prove? That I can solo carry? Come on, its not even fun, just going to promos is nerve recking and loosing games due to circunstances I cannot avoid or predict just further puts me off ranked games more. I only did 1 promo game of the 10 this season because a friend wanted me to play with him and I don't plan to do the rest because I don't feel the rank system is a factor that determines one's skill, it tests one's capacity to tolerate abuse only. I play against plats and gold all the time and win some loose some so its meh, at least in normals I can try stuff and stay relaxed. I don't need an e-peen ;)
: There is no difference between promotion games (you falsely call them provisional matches) and non-promo games. You need to win more than 50 % of your games to reach 100 LP, and you need to win more than 50 % to win the promo.
After you reach 100 LP you should either go up a division or keep playing at 100 LP and build up a LP bank to purchase the division rank up. That way after 100 LP even if you loose 3 games of the 2, you have built up a small bank of LP. After a certain amount is reached and the bank LP is enough you skip the series. What this accomplishes is that a player that consistently reaches 100 LP but doesnt win those 3 matches gets to go up because if you can do it consistently then you belong to be a division up. After reaching 0 LP every loss reduces bank LP(if any is left) and starts to go negative(negative bank).Every win with negative LP will put the LP gained into bank until you reach 0 bank LP.Reaching X negative LP drops you one league. This makes going down a division more fair than it is to loose 5 games in a row(that can happen) and easier to go up if you can be in promo games all the time. Also after having a negative bank you are on a timer and need to get your bank positive again or you drop so you can't perpetually go back and forth loosing more than winning while not dropping.
: Font size in game is too big
The font is just weird and not as easy to read as the old one but after a few games it kind of feels the same.
Dêmon (EUW)
: Why am i so bad?
Play Tristana(she is even free by subscribing on youtube to riot or going to riot page on facebook). Tristana is a safe laner with her rocket jump so you can focus more on csing and trading with enemies without some much risk of dying. Also, starting going bot lane if you are new is a bad idea : you will not know if you played bad or if it was your support who played bad. Also, in bot lane there are alot more variables to take into consideration like adc - support synergy and how your bot handles the other bot lane. Go play top for starters. I think it is the easiest way to learn how everything works in the laning phase and you are less prone to being disturbed up there.
Intocabille (EUNE)
: Then again when you use ulti and pop their front they turn their back to you... ... ... ... #facepalm Though I agree that then it would be way too easy to screw Fiora over by turning.
Easy fix : two adjacent marks on the same target although proccing one would make the other dissapear. If they made that happen we would see so many champions walking perpendicular to fiora lol the vital mechanic was a nice idea but apparently it will never be reliable like so many passive proccs on this game like harrier for exemple.
Sub HeroCro (EUNE)
: Why dont targets VITALS rotate if the target Rotates (Fiora passive mark)
Its on his head...now its on his butt...and back to the head...and now the butt again...either this guy's vital points change whenever he moves or fiora is really obcessed with the direction she want to attack from.
: Well, I ban sated devourer junglers when i can (shivana, yi, kayle, xin, jax) simply because, if my entire team fails to do something against them, and they hit late game, nobody can 1v1 them, so they create to much of a power discrepancy. they can't be bursted down, they can't be defeated with constant dps, lucky they can be kited to some degree if you have someone like janna in your team
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cazLPH3z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-05T14:38:36.070+0000) > > Well, I ban sated devourer junglers when i can (shivana, yi, kayle, xin, jax) > > simply because, if my entire team fails to do something against them, and they hit late game, nobody can 1v1 them, so they create to much of a power discrepancy. > they can't be bursted down, they can't be defeated with constant dps, lucky they can be kited to some degree if you have someone like janna in your team Only Yi is the one that cause loads of problems because you need hard CC on him to prevent snowballing imo. Kayle is annoying because R. Jax can and will die if focused(triforce+sated+botrk+boots leave little room for tankiness). Shyvanna is like Yi but easier to keep down if your team as any disengage(if not she goes full tank with botrk and thats it). Xin can be shutdown by too much stuff and can't escape. Ban Yi or Shyvanna in SoloQ, ignore both in Team Ranked.
: 3 hit every champ? Means she went full AP. Full AP ? Squishy as fuck. Squishy as fuck? You kill her before she can even come near you. Full tank? You can litterally ignore her. Off-Tank? Nothing special, best build imo. Good, but not even banworthy. > It doesn't matter if you see it coming or not. She'll just kill you. That logic though, if she still kills you after you saw her coming? Then that's **entirely** your team's fault. Not because Evelynn is op. She has no gapclosers, only movement speed buff which is completely denied by actual CS, or even other slows. Even Rylai's does the trick. Again, I know people can't play against her. So, I understand your concern to ban her. But that doesn't mean that the entire world can't play against her. If anything, you sound like a person that doesn't even get wards(not just your trinket). Just an assumption, but still.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatOnePikachu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cazLPH3z,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T16:22:06.688+0000) > > Off-Tank? Nothing special, best build imo. Good, but not even banworthy. > Don't forget her annoying CC with low CD and high base stun timer and the ability to zhonyas at lvl 1. A good Elise is very slippery. But ok, not ban whorthy as of now because people haven't seen how great she is again. Remember the days of Elise jungle with CDR boots? Well she is now even more deadly.
: I like the idea, but people would abuse it and create offensive icons. They would somehow need a way to approve all the icons and with so many players I see that being very difficult
Starcraft 2 has that and you can report abuse of the system and they loose the banner but blizzard is a good company and riot...well... Community : We want X. Riot : Here is a free skin for you because you played one game with gangplank. Community : Riot <3 Riot : _Good thing we didn't throw the first gp design idea away /troll_
: In case you haven't seen this yet, made me chuckle.
I dont see this kind of stuff in my games...i only play normals and dont duoQ anymore, used to see that when I duoQed only.
Baterijaaa (EUNE)
: Make URF an official mode?
Ill just say this , the fun in URF is that it is temporary. If ARAM didnt exist people would love it if it was temporary because it is all about fighting. Remove dominion and put something else there.
: oh yea, there are reasons not to ward, for example you cant always run around back and forth when there are objectives to be taken. also, warding has nothing to do with upgrading your trinket.
Trinket = Stores 3 wards that last 3 minutes and replenish 1 ward every 60 secs. That means you can have 3 wards on the map all game long by paying 250g. Meanwhile supports must spend 800g they barely make for a 4 ward item that doesnt replenish. Do the math. In low elo just ward like hell and you will avoid throwing alot. Sweeper is crap on low elo since noone wards correctly so get a pink instead.
ZeaI (EUW)
: My team {{item:3340}} {{item:3340}} {{item:3340}} {{item:3340}} {{item:3364}} Enemy team : {{item:3364}} {{item:3364}} {{item:3361}} {{item:3362}} {{item:3363}} No Matter What the score is this is reality. You have to Stress on this while you play. OH also dont forget. Never Teach some one how to play. Specially During a game, this community is trash. I Can tell u a Free Elo secret , Type /ignore all . and your winrate might rise a bit
> [{quoted}](name=ZeaI,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jWO8ZBv6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-06T21:21:40.518+0000) > > I Can tell u a Free Elo secret , Type /ignore all . and your winrate might rise a bit In a multiplayer game having to mute everyone is bad. Not saying I disagree with you but it reflects the poor culture and maturity of the player base.
: Rush has literally just played nidalee, Lee and eve all split... the times he didn't he wasn't as impractical as before (a lot of their wins came when rush was on these guys, he didn't touch the tank junglers much). He pretty much only plays high impact carry junglers so his champ pool gets limited.
But that is what the TEAM needs, it doesnt mean he can't preform as well or even better on other champions. TIP is a team that likes to skirmish alot so high mobility champions are pretty much a must. Same thing with Sivir, they pick her everytime they can because Speed = good chance they kill someone. Rush can play anything but the team requires engage and play making potential while remaining a damage threat. Only Lee Sin can provide both safely. Also Rush is most often than not the actual carry of the team, just look at the amount of assists he has every game even when he takes no kills( don't think he never killed someone in a game).
Xehanört (EUW)
: Nope, now you can just kick the Sejuani with 4k hp into the enemy team, hit a squishy target with her and deal something like 3/4 of the squishy HP. It just makes no sense... He doesn't need buffs...
Kicking the squishy into your team is almost 100% death while trying to hit a champion with another champion not only gives room to flash the knockback but you also kick them away from your team so it is not as practical as kicking a squishy back. The difference for Lee Sin is that kicking a squishy back generally means his death aswell so it is safer but much less rewarding or not rewarding at all to kick a tank into a team that is aware of the posibility of that happening. Edit : Also the damage is on the bonus HP only. So a 4k sejuani has naturally 2215 hp at lvl 18 so the bonus health is 1785. 1785*0.21 = 374 hp That is before reductions from armor. Lets take Vayne as an example. Vayne has 76.8 armor at lvl 18, that translates into about 56,6% physical reduction. Now since the Lee R into sejuani into vayne translated into 374 hp done to Vayne we need to reduce that by the armor resistance of Vayne since it is physical damage: 374 * (1 - 0.566) = 163 hp 163 Hp is nothing.
Xehanört (EUW)
: >Also using R like that doesnt allow you to kick squishies into your team That's the point: now you don't even need to kick people into your team. You can randomly kick a tanky champ on the enemy ADC and still deal an insane amount of damage. >As long as the damage is tuned correctly it shouldn't be game breaking because you need alot of luck to be able to pull that off. I don't think so. During fights, if we're not talking about LCS, we have a frontline and then we have carries behind. Kicking someone from frontline is not risky and with this new buff Lee can deal a lot of damage with a single, unavoidable spell.
Balance is made around the best of the best so it is not for us. Of course in lower divisions Lee will be OP as hell if there is ever a 5v5 and he accidentely kicks the tank into the pile of squishies but it is so rare to see 5v5 that i don't think it will have much of an impact.
: > [{quoted}](name=Proppa,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=W96sE8YI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-05T16:13:17.810+0000) > > You don't seem to play a set champ? You've played 8 diff champs in your last 10 games? That is why I need a new champ to main, I am playing different champs because I am loosing alot of games with Udyr
Focus on a role and sub-role not on a single champion. If you can't cope with the mechanics of two roles and champions then you will stay in silver ;)
: A question .. When I jungle and top laner takes jungle even when I bought devourer and he says that its not my jungle .. Is he right ?
You bought devourer hence abusing an OP item like all the ezreal's did with runeglaive so yes, he should farm you jungle,the enemy jungle and make you go afk for supporting such a BS item in the game.
Xehanört (EUW)
: He was considered overloaded for years; he really needs some buffs. :( You know, Riot Balance Team.
The buff is only rewarding if he hits a tank in a squishy which is not easy unless you flash for perfect position and the enemy team lags and doesnt move at all and even then if you needed to flash wouldnt it be better to just hit the squishy anyways?
: Really, because I haven't seen a Lee since the tank meta began and in the lcs I'm pretty sure only rush has actually used him (and that's because he has a limited champ pool).
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rh1BHeV5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T11:39:20.704+0000) > > Really, because I haven't seen a Lee since the tank meta began and in the lcs I'm pretty sure only rush has actually used him (and that's because he has a limited champ pool). They tried going after rush by banning his champions and it ended up as good as when they tried banning huni. These guys can play anything, the limitation comes from what they can do for the team or for themselves.
Xehanört (EUW)
: Lee Sin is getting buffed
R change is simple : reward good plays instead of flash R engages. If they lower the base damage of the R bad lee sin's wont 1v1 you everyday without damage items. Good Lee Sin players however will get rewarded for aiming a champion into another champion and considering the damage on R is taken down, you will need to kick the right guy at the right time in the right direction. Also using R like that doesnt allow you to kick squishies into your team which is the most important aspect of lee sin as a jungler with crazy mobility to pull that off. During team fights however you now can elect to do damage to squishies by kicking the tank into them. As long as the damage is tuned correctly it shouldn't be game breaking because you need alot of luck to be able to pull that off.
ipyroi (EUW)
: This riven lying after game to get me reported.
That is every riven/kata/--insert a no-brainer snowbally champ here--/etc that mains that crap. Also, don't play singed and hope to be taken seriously, singed does more as support than top laner and even then your second utility(the slow) is so unreliable to disengage or initiate fights that you pretty much only have fling to help peel unless you go full ap and your team looses because no wards( no one knows the secret of the 250g upgrade that provides 3min vision wards every 60s and allows you to have 3 on the map constantly...for 250g!that like spitting in every support's face that pay 800g for and item that doesnt recharge and the team asks for more wards when they can have them for 250g).
Róót (EUW)
: actually azir have a great pick rate in competitive around all regions .. and if we are talking about impact on competitive it will be sivir 100%
Kalista and Sivir are the top contenders but considering that players are start to letting the Kalista go away while sivir is still a solid pick I guess it would be sivir. Graves and Jinx were played alot during the 1st part of the year when burst ADCs were used and when teams started to use scaling champions. Sivir works well on any team and doesnt need to get fed or even to be useful, just using her ultimate when it is need will net so much gold from assists that the poor lane phase she might have had is nullified. Personally I feel either Tristana or Sivir will get it. Maybe it will depend upon what happens at worlds, we might end up will an Ashe cs even if she makes a huge impact there so it is hard to predict.
ZeaI (EUW)
: Victorious Azir Skin
Simple math here: if the victorious skin is for a hard to play champion that is not very popular among the lower ranks then its probably not going to be a victorious skin for them. Azir is good but is hard to play _**consistently**_ at lower elo while previous victorious skins were for popular champions that everyone can at least learn rather fast and provide enjoyable gameplay even when behind. An Azir that is shutdown is almost useless, at that point he is more of a support with his slows and ultimate. For season 5 I feel it should be either gragas or Gnar because both are enjoyable and always useful and pretty much all lol competitions see alot of those too, expecially Gragas but Gnar was always a valid pick and I guess it will always be.
Show more

Blacknemesist

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion