Reflesh113 (EUNE)
: Free Ban
And a well deserved ban.
Rioter Comments
: Which E level?
> [{quoted}](name=RaykanGhost,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dXUk7wzy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-22T01:10:51.710+0000) > > Which E level? fixed it and I meant 1
Rioter Comments
: Why do League players get triggered by constructive criticism?
: Yasuo rework?
what if his windwall had stacks (max 2-3) but the duration of the wall lowered to about 0.75-1 second?
: Should I buy Kayn or Talon?
just look at my match history with talon Trust me mate once u play him in 4-5 games u can hard carry 90% of games.
  Rioter Comments
iiMaRo (EUNE)
: Can somebody help me?
lots of people complaining about not getting champs atm
: Riot remove the ban from my account
: How can i control salt
Never play a game if you are angry or upset irl. if u do just play aram games until u cool off.
: Spaghetti code is not limited to the game it seems lmao
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kAyAsLyx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-13T21:36:50.657+0000) > > Spaghetti code is not limited to the game it seems lmao I can confirm. Ive been forced to use Microsoft edge for the past month because on chrome and firefox all I can see are the title of the discussion and not the actual body
Pomek (EUW)
: Help needed and Riot Support is refusing to provide it
Hey man I was exactly in the same boat as u in February but I got my account ban lifted. all I have to say is give them any dates u have for anything. I couldn't play league for about 2 months because my laptop broke and then in the two months I got an email requesting me to change password because I had asked for it (I did not, it was the hacker). give the dates of any emails, and the day u stopped playing. I told riot to look into the ip of the time I stopped playing to to time I changed password (because that's when I the hacking stopped) and I said that should be different from previous games. now I'm entirely sure if they found out like that but its worth mentioning. Best of luck
ÉxiledCake (EUNE)
: I dont want to be a %%%%...im trying to tell ppl that he is a new champion and that it is not a good idea to play him (on ranked!)...for the first time too! but they do...so yeah,i sit and accept my fate. What i can not understand and never did is why when i play something for the first time i play safe try to farm etc etc and when someone from my team picks something for the first time feeds his ass off?
> [{quoted}](name=ÉxiledCake,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tG0W3jF0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-13T18:04:59.057+0000) > > I dont want to be a %%%%...im trying to tell ppl that he is a new champion and that it is not a good idea to play him (on ranked!)...for the first time too! but they do...so yeah,i sit and accept my fate. > > What i can not understand and never did is why when i play something for the first time i play safe try to farm etc etc and when someone from my team picks something for the first time feeds his ass off? Ban him wether ur team says they pick him or not. Its your ban and u can use it on anyone u want :)
Zendral (EUW)
: Riot is suing a mobile game company for copyright infringement, and it's...
Definitely a thumbs up to riot. If I was one of their employees and designed a champion/effect/skin/map and then someone just rips it off I would be so frustrated.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hansiman (EUNE)
: There's no way for you to accurately check this. Riot actually can, and they keep a close eye on the reformation of players based on their penalties. Most people that undergo a single chat restriction reform, and **never** need to get punished again.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=m3NHp3yU,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-07-11T15:18:12.344+0000) > > There's no way for you to accurately check this. > > Riot actually can, and they keep a close eye on the reformation of players based on their penalties. Most people that undergo a single chat restriction reform, and **never** need to get punished again. Yup, that's me. I got a chat restriction I believe in season 5 and I never got punished again. I am proof of the ban system being effective.
: I just used {{summoner:7}} on the remaining arguments. They should be close to 100% again. ######meaning: You are absolutely right about everything else you said
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=icX834KM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-12T06:02:46.797+0000) > > I just used {{summoner:7}} on the remaining arguments. They should be close to 100% again. > > ######meaning: You are absolutely right about everything else you said {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > Cleanse is useful in many matchups eg {{champion:90}} Malzahars ult is a surpression, which means it can't be canceled by cleanse. Only QSS can cancel it.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=icX834KM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-12T05:58:09.102+0000) > > Malzahars ult is a surpression, which means it can't be canceled by cleanse. Only QSS can cancel it. rip 30% of my argument
: My boi Aatrox gonna get a rework?
They said it might the biggest update to a champion yet
Voidner (EUNE)
: Cleanse
First idea would be too op in a teamfight. 3 seconds for 65% is pretty balanced for a summoner spell imo. Being able to cast cleanse on allies would just make adc's obnoxious to pick off and kill because support would take exhaust and cleanse. Cleanse is useful in many matchups eg{{champion:4}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:45}}
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: Won rp giveaway for NA
Thanks for all the help guys. I'm just gonna give the rp to my online friend. RIP
Rioter Comments
CosmiTech (EUNE)
: perma banned for saying %%% to all players
Deserved. Don't be surprised to get banned when ur a toxic little kid who spams chat
karolmo (EUW)
: This is a waste of time. Why would people do that when they can just buy a botted account with lifetime warranty for $20 on any website. $20 is well worth the time it takes to level up an acc from 1 to 30.
> [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Pba5bOEJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-09T20:07:55.206+0000) > > This is a waste of time. Why would people do that when they can just buy a botted account with lifetime warranty for $20 on any website. $20 is well worth the time it takes to level up an acc from 1 to 30. this way people keep all their skins though
: 1190 RP on my Perma banned account :(
: can i get unbanned
NONONO u deserved to be perma banned for gaming on a mac
kimech (EUW)
: a suspended acount
if you were toxic then u don't wont get back and u don't deserve to get it back
karolmo (EUW)
: The midlaner DC'ed for 10 min. It's 100% normal that his pre got raged for playing with someone who doesn't have a stable connection. You shouldn't play ranked if your internet is bad.
> [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xtuhyxmH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-07T23:43:23.059+0000) > > The midlaner DC'ed for 10 min. It's 100% normal that his pre got raged for playing with someone who doesn't have a stable connection. You shouldn't play ranked if your internet is bad. not always about how bad someones internet is. 2 months ago the circuit breaker activated in my house which switched off all power including my internet and it didn't come back on for 20 mins. not everything is in the players control
Bursucu (EUNE)
: Intentional feed
are you seriously gonna tell u have never had a bad game? if these people were inting I can assure they would be doing much worse. these people just weren't good enough against their opponents or had a bad game. this does not equate to inting. inting would be walking to lane and not fight and let the enemy kill you.
Werdx (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Well endowed one,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RMuioqAq,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-08T07:46:48.853+0000) > > I just want to get both the mods and the community attention on League punishment and report system: > > * In past 50 games my I was called a %%%%%%, flamed, blamed tons of times (mainly because my primary role is a jungler or a support, so I got flamed and abused by midlaners, toplaners and botlaners for their deaths and failures). > * My mother was called a wh*re, a prostitute, a c*nt, a sl*t, and other extremely toxic names numerous times. > * I was wished to get cancer (I tilt of this because we have cancer issues in our family), I was wished to die in a car accident (My close friend died in a car accident, yes I tilt because of this), i was addressed to kill myself numerous times. > * I was trolled in champion selection screens numerous times, even by premades of 4, who told me that I will not get a role I called, and they would report me as a troll and ask the enemy team to do the same, I was bullied by premade players. > > - All this time I tried to stay calm, but I bursted time from time, because I am not a robot without emotions, and yet all the time, when I reported others for being way more harsh than me, extremely toxic, intentionally feeding trolls and etc., I got reminded only about 5 times out of 100+ of the reported really toxic players. I do not feel that this system is effective, nor that it treats all summoners equally. P. S. I accept my 14 day suspension because I did not contain my emotions and I did tilt at times, more so in the later games. Just that, thank you for your time reading this. Pay money to track down people who insulted you,because those insults you received are death or life situations if happened face to face.Deal with them in your way.Record them crying and post it on forums. I had my kids insulted,kids 3 years of age,who never did nothing to no one.If i could i would rip off head of person who insulted them,but sadly i cant.That's why i mute everyone moment game starts.Pings and everything.I wont let no person alive to ruin gameplay for me,ever again.That's RIOT,you report people,you see same that person 10 days from report,doing same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Werdx,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RMuioqAq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-08T16:21:35.757+0000) > > .That's why i mute everyone moment game starts.Pings and everything hey man was wondering how u can mute pings?
Cantabrum (EUW)
: You are playing together with 4 strangers, who have no way of knowing how you mean this.... So, you cant make jokes like that, as it is very easy not to see it as a joke, coming from a total stranger with no voice/facial expressions to interprete. That would be different in a group with friends, but thats not what it is here. For %%%, a 14-day ban is justified, in my opinion this should be an instant perma. I wouldve muted you after the first few lines and reported you after the game for hatespeech. In addition, the rest of your chatlog is also quite toxic, so it becomes more and more unlikly you really meant it as a joke. Next negatie thing to say, its most likly gonna be that perma that you luckily just passed.
> [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=w4YO7Eak,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-08T14:59:02.114+0000) > > You are playing together with 4 strangers, who have no way of knowing how you mean this.... > So, you cant make jokes like that, as it is very easy not to see it as a joke, coming from a total stranger with no voice/facial expressions to interprete. > That would be different in a group with friends, but thats not what it is here. > > > For %%%, a 14-day ban is justified, in my opinion this should be an instant perma. > I wouldve muted you after the first few lines and reported you after the game for hatespeech. > In addition, the rest of your chatlog is also quite toxic, so it becomes more and more unlikly you really meant it as a joke. > > Next negatie thing to say, its most likly gonna be that perma that you luckily just passed. perma ban for this? I must be psychic or something because I can easily tell this was meant as a joke. this doesn't deserve any sort of punishment
The Febos (EUW)
: I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not how the system works. You won't receive a 14-day suspension out of the blue, especially not because of just one game. Meaning, to be punished like that you need to stack up a few games before, unless you do something incredile stupid in that one game (like go 0/99/0). *** Regarding the game that you posted. This was a 50 minute game. You played Zilean and built AD. There's nothing wrong with "sub-optimal" builds. However, you have 3/30/24 and you dealt 13.6k damage to champions and 93.1k damage in total. You have the least damage in the game, even behind full tank Tresh. Not only that, but you picked Cleanse and Ghost as summoner spells. Although there's nothing wrong with picking different summoner spells, I doubt you didn't do that on purpose. Then I saw where you died the most. You died multiple times in the middle lane, but you weren't playing mid. Why did you die 10 times near the mid tower then? You started the game by dying in mid to Akali before 2 minutes; then you died top to Teemo right after you respawned; after that bot > mid > mid > etc You died 13 times before the 15 minute mark. Knowing the game doesn't start until after 1.5 minutes, you have died once every minute. Basically, you respawned and "run down X lane". So, who are you trying to fool? Because you can't fool me buddy.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fd4THI2E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-07T15:49:28.176+0000) > > I'm sorry to tell you, but that's not how the system works. You won't receive a 14-day suspension out of the blue, especially not because of just one game. Meaning, to be punished like that you need to stack up a few games before, unless you do something incredile stupid in that one game (like go 0/99/0). > *** > Regarding the game that you posted. This was a 50 minute game. You played Zilean and built AD. There's nothing wrong with "sub-optimal" builds. However, you have 3/30/24 and you dealt 13.6k damage to champions and 93.1k damage in total. You have the least damage in the game, even behind full tank Tresh. Not only that, but you picked Cleanse and Ghost as summoner spells. Although there's nothing wrong with picking different summoner spells, I doubt you didn't do that on purpose. > > Then I saw where you died the most. You died multiple times in the middle lane, but you weren't playing mid. Why did you die 10 times near the mid tower then? You started the game by dying in mid to Akali before 2 minutes; then you died top to Teemo right after you respawned; after that bot > mid > mid > etc > You died 13 times before the 15 minute mark. Knowing the game doesn't start until after 1.5 minutes, you have died once every minute. Basically, you respawned and "run down X lane". > > So, who are you trying to fool? Because you can't fool me buddy. {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:14}}
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Rev del Rey ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iLVAVVr5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-07-06T23:50:11.388+0000) > > y? they can steal moneys? they just have to pray i never get one of this rioters face 2 face =) such a tough guy behind the screen aren't you? its ok baby just keep being cancerous and u will go far in life. just reading that post gave me cancer
Umbrasa (EUW)
: Suspended for 14 days
so u ruined the games of 6 other people in 2 games. wp rito a well deserved ban
RAXILOS (EUW)
: But thats not fair. After jsut one game I got suspended. and he 10 game chat restriction. I dont deserve 14 days suspension. That was just one game. No more.
i know man wtf is happening at rito? why aren't u both insta perma banned?
: Bots, the new titanic of League of Legends. New players can't learn the game.
Couldn't agree more. I got my brother to start playing this game ( much later than I had started) and he lost 90% of his games due to bots and the later on smurfs
: PLS RIOT I NEED 4RP FOR ZAC CROMA PLS HELP I DONT HAVE MORE $
if u havent already u could submit a fanart for small amounts of rp. I did mine 1 week ago and asked for 35 but the gave me 40. its a 1 time thing though
: I got S- on Kha'Zix and didnt get chest and the S- isnt showing in the collection
it says khazix is free to play. do u own him? if not u wont get rewards
: But how else do people learn that Swains raven is named Beatrice?
: Rive order emote still not working
Event is over and emote was only for the period of the event
: New Honor Sistem
Unfortunately you can't see how much honor points you have
Rioter Comments
: Riot Please
You don't get banned for leaving only 1 game.
: Buy an Hextech Chest for 125 RP it comes with 10 tokens
just spent 20 euro on rp 2 days ago to buy cosmic yi and god fist lee so cant buy anymore
Rioter Comments
MacDeath (EUW)
: Accountsharing is bannable as well. I don't know the exact terms but at the point where riot knows that someone else is using your account you're done for. Riot hardly can retrace the intentions of the participants and as long as you can't prove that the hacker got through riots safety (what will be very very unlikely anyway) they won't lift any ban.
You see I don't use my laptop for anything else and the last thing I before I got hacked was in 2015 and it was McAfee antivirus. I never clicked on link given to me in league. I just don't know how it is possible for someone to do this.
Rioter Comments

BobbyB103

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion