Hansiman (EUNE)
: Only if he was **intentionally** feeding.
This. People seem to forget the difference between doing bad and trying to lose intentionally.
Boop chan (EUW)
: Is it okay to abandon your ADC?
i believe if you think roaming will increase your chances of winning then by all means go for it and ignore any of their complaints
kokakola92 (EUNE)
: I feel connected to Yasuo's lore
Givifa (EUW)
: Is this bannable?
i see so much irony in general regarding yasuo mains being toxic/trash when in reality its the people that say that are mainly the most toxic
OgarneWas (EUNE)
: Is it bannable?
It isnt even toxic, but the sensitive one will get hurt by the word %%%got, after all riot perma bans people using that word without context, yet i track really toxic people i report (people who say they or going to kill my mother by their hands, tell me to kms, wishes cancer on me and family, you know the usual), 3 - 4 later i check and they are till playing
: > but when someone starts flaming and wishing cancer its just way too much. I dont know how and what you are gonna do about it , but its serious its not something you should wish someone so non-chalantly and its something awful , just do something , permaban , 14 ban That's exactly what they're doing though. Wishing cancer upon other people results in an instant 14-day account suspension (or a permanent one, depending on your account's status).
thats not what they do. ive reported countless people for telling me to kms, get cancer, i was raped as a kid and so on. 3 days later i check their accounts and they are still playing?
Aranged (EUNE)
: Plea to RIOT
Be prepared to get downvoted, because everyone on the boards refuse to admit that the LOL community is a toxic shithole
Alsaios (EUNE)
: I got Pulsefire Ezreal from a chest for free
yeah they changed it so u no longer have to spend blue essence on ultimate and mythic skin
VipiPoiss (EUNE)
: Actually flamers and afkers are the ones who get banned way too harshly right now. It's the braindead instalockers and intentional trolls who ruin everything and make players toxic. I mean hell, do you expect me to be calm when some idiot spams "mid" in champ select 20 times and instalocks Zed or Yasuo and proceeds to go 3/11? Oh and I dont even need to start with the people who have to pick support and they just go troll, because they refuse to support.
instalockers are braindead? perhaps if u worry about ur precious lane and champs being taken then play draft
: So i done goof'd
yeah no one gives a shit if your black, stop saying it thinking it makes it less punishable, same system for everyone.
: Kai'Sa is bottom tier thrash (vote)
Doesnt need a buff, people havent learned her best standard build, she is also a late game champ so if people feed early they will be in trouble which i have seen many kaisas do since shes new,
marcus85 (EUW)
: I got permanently banned for nothing
If those are the full chat logs then why not copy the text?
Wen294 (EUW)
: Remove Dark Harvest from ARAM.
Dark harvest ezreal with muramana, duskblade and triforce in aram {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: When you repeat those 3 fun letters it should be.
How can you guys see whats written? all i see are precentage marks instead of profanity
Yasersvajn (EUNE)
: A guy wishing death to me,my familiy and my dead sister,and gets away with it(of course).
People will go to any lengths to defend riot on the boards for some reason, even if they are in the wrong. Ive had people threatning messaying that theyre gonna come and slit my family's throat at night, they say that they saw me being abused by my parents and uncles, wishing cancer on me , all in this same game and a week later i check if they have been banned but nope still playing league. Why is that homophobic slurs/racial slurs get u permabanned even when joking with your friend you know IRL, but shit like this MIGHT get a chat restricition
: Report calling is a bannable offense, I answered this so many times now, rofl xD I usually don't even check these kinda posts anymore xD
Ìxeas (EUW)
: If you rely on being carried, that's completely true.
Not really, asking for decent teammates doesn't mean he relies on being carried. Just means he doesn't want his team to feed and make it for him to possbily carry. After all, having decent teammates is what makes you win, sure there are games where u can carry, but the majority will be lost if ur botlane is 0/10 by 6 minutes.
Afelers (EUNE)
: >NO ONE FLAMES OUT OF THE BLUE You never have a reason to flame, no matter what. What you could do on the other hand is keeping the team together that may or may not be successful, at least you tried. But flaming will only worsen the already bad situation.
this literally happened to me last game, vayne went afk saying we are all %%%%%%s and that we flamed her telling the enemy team to report us, even though none of us said anything to her
DibNaceur (EUW)
: LOW PRIORITY QUEUE
> [{quoted}](name=DibNaceur,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=3csvR87s,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-01T16:11:53.579+0000) > IT'S HAPPENING EVERY TIME so its happened a lot? then why continue playing with an internet that is obviously bad and ruining the game for others? did it ever cross your mind to get a new ISP?
: Permaban and system
just got aids from OP after reading this thread
Rioter Comments
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: This has been happening to me about 3-4 times per game since that 7.24b 'patch' . not only that my fps on highest settings went from 110 to 50 and dropping to 13 in teamfights
I also don't know why people downvoted this post. it is an annoying problem and needs to be addressed
: What is wrong with this game?
This has been happening to me about 3-4 times per game since that 7.24b 'patch' . not only that my fps on highest settings went from 110 to 50 and dropping to 13 in teamfights
: Riot matches you with players depending if you flame, feed, or go afk recently.
When you comment on your smurf because of the feear of getting banned. Grow up kid.
: Armor and magic resist means nothing.
Are you referring to that singed game? What do expect? She was fed. Obviously she will be able to kill u easily with that much dmg and attackspeed. > [{quoted}](name=Captaln Teeto,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=miQ2ZAXw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-17T20:42:08.189+0000) > > So If you disagree, feel free to %%%% yourself with one ad item cause tank items are not good enough for the task. Quite the charmer arent you
Arnoter (EUW)
: You dont have to trade/fight all the time.
Getting punished for something is not the same as trading. It means she can always stand at a very safe distance but the person player doesnt have to worry about missing a full round of abilites because her cooldowns are really low and secondly she, as i said before, has a very safe range.
Arnoter (EUW)
: Only 1 DMG spell that is easy to dodge tho
Easy to dodge but she can rarely get punished for it due to her safe distance.
Ramyskie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=BobbyB103,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pA6RbrJa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-17T01:38:13.123+0000) > > When people say learn to carry they don't mean learn to win 100% of your game Nothing to do with winrate, just pointing out the fact that even though i perform consistently better, I am matched with teammates who are consistently performing **much** worse than their counterpart. And sometimes not even their skill that is the problem, but how they treat the situation. Take the most recent game. https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3459608690/204545932?tab=overview Bot/top over extended with twitch as enemy jungle. The result is constant double for twitch... When I said pull back so I can counter gank, their exploded with toxic words and start comparing maokai and twitch. They fail to understand that twitch ganked you because you are over extending and low... And because mid wanted cho gath, I choose maokai, and certainly fail to perform well with lanes pushed. But I did at least prevent a few twitch kills but counterganking.
A quick look at your match history shows that you are not consistently doing better. You are placed with enemies with and average mmr as your team. your mmr is close to your allies one. and in the other comment u said this happens in 90% of your games? if this happens in 90% of your games then it means you are a the problem or riot are rigging the games for you.
Ramyskie (EUW)
: To those who thinks matchmaking is fair
When people say learn to carry they don't mean learn to win 100% of your games....
Sadolm (EUW)
: Want my opinion? i think both Blood Moon Jhin and Project: Jhin are my number 1. Blood moon jhin has really nice sounds and a good character model as well as above par visuals. Project jhin has IMO the best visuals of all the skins, and the best ult music, but i dont like the character model and his auto attacks are lacking oomph. Dont let your opinion matter on others, though. You can check out SkinSpotlights and watch em all.
Sandels (EUNE)
: FPS not showing and gift notice
I know what im about to say is stupid but have u tried pressing ctrl+f to show your ping and fps?
: Don't listen to this guy. All he does is spout hate about the system and downvotes anyone who disagrees with him (suspions only) Why would you listen to his advice and ignore Monsieur Kast advice?
LOL he literally proved your point by downvoting your comment
Cypherous (EUW)
: https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/12/dev-clash/
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: FPS drop since patch
Same problem had 110 fps now only 40 even with snowdown map disabled
xtheannax (EUW)
: Can I somehow get 66 rp without paying actual money?
Have you done the fanart submission. They give you small amounts of rp. I got 120 i believe for a simple rammus drawing. Just send it to them and tell them that u need the rp. This is a 1 time thing though
: PERMABAN I WANT MY MONEY BACK
No. Whatever you purchase was not actually yours in the first place. It was all lended to you. If people can get their money back just cause they got permabanned then whats to say people wont intentionally get perma banned after the know they want to stop playing the game.
: In that case do not ban %%%%ing toxicity.Use %%%%ing mute button.And just ban people who troll and feed...
why you getting angry at me lol. i just stating the honest truth
: how many games do you think you've done?
> [{quoted}](name=cheiften98,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dqTZmGPh,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-04T00:06:56.558+0000) > > how many games do you think you've done? i would say about 90-100.
: Level 0 Honor
same problem here been about 2 months since i lost my honor levels and havent got even level 1 yet. havent gotten punished since .
: LoL needs an invisible button!!
A small feature that would make my life so much easier. UP!!! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: My Problem with League
It's unfortunate that ever since the update im now only able to buy a 6300 champion. the cost of upgrading champion maserteries is simply too much and it shouldnt be the same currency as champions while its that expensive. Now im gonna prepare my anus for people who will say that the new system is better even though im level 41 and got the minumum amount of rp in 7 of the chest ive gotten since level 30.
Smerk (EUW)
: It's not bug, ghost she gets with E is treated as champion by all spells and effects
haha even more cancer
Cypherous (EUW)
: Well, don't let her AA you after using a skill then, be happy she isn't GP or ezreal who don't even have to use more than Q to get an automatic proc :P Klepto is easily fixed though which is what surprises me, just disable it for 30 seconds after killing a minion, that puts it back in the hands of supports where its designed to be
klepto is bugged on illaoi she can use it on her E
Rioter Comments
BobbyB103 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krubaver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QI1AKP42,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-30T13:29:05.387+0000) > > Im stomping 90% of my opponents well i wouldnt say 90% probably 30% judging by ur history
And your point is that everyone on your team is always shit except for u?
: zoe's ultimate has a shorter cooldown than her Q. she can do the exact same thing that nidalee used to do which is to stand behind a wall and spam max ranged Q's. simply hide behind a jungle wall, cast Q, then R over the wall and recast Q to try and hit an enemy every 3 seconds. not only that but Zoe's E was _made_ to be thrown over walls.
except zoes e has a much longer range, op in teamfights, travels at higherspeed, then lands on the ground for like 5 seconds so it can also be used to zone.
: Nope.why would i need some bot to detect good behavior? What i need is that there is no bots at all,yet that there are people who make decisions....Wee do not need more bots.Wee need to see people behind bans and punishments.
That would be impossible for humans to handle bans alone. do u know how many people complain each day on euw boards about getting banned? about 10. thats excluding all the other regions and also people who dont complain. it simply costs too much money to employ a sufficient amount of people to handle the bans
MikyoM (EUW)
: Could we get a chest icon on ARAM?
TBH it fairly is simple to add . It would take about 120 lines of code as they would have most of the required code already
: What is better, Tea or coffee?
Tea mixed with 60% alcohol so i find the will to live another day. {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
Show more

BobbyB103

Level 63 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion